DRAGON BALL SUPER

>drive.google.com/open?id=0By3AAjuvowlYaVJXeVNvNnRJRDQ

Option A: Toppo is permanently in a godly state like the GoDs, his ki is always god ki, he's just going serious at pic related
Option B: Toppo can activate a godly state at will in order to use god ki, he can't use it normaly, he's activating it at pic related
Option C: Toppo is just strong, his ningen ki is really big that's all, he's just going serious at pic related

Your guesses?

>Option B: Toppo can activate a godly state at will in order to use god ki, he can't use it normaly, he's activating it at pic related
That's literally what we're being shown. That's literally what Toppo tells us.
>You finally cast the aura of a god
Cast, as in requiring an active effort
>Then I shall respond in the same way
In the same way, meaning doing the exact same shit he said Goku did..
>Two panels of him powering up
It's pretty obvious.

Not sure how to feel about this, it makes him both weaker and stronger than Toppo in the anime at the same time. Stronger because he wrecks Goku's shit, weaker because he has to "activate" god mode rather than just being strong.

Why is he so relaxed?

Leave Whis to me

Is there a tier between angels and el grande pedro?

none of the above: option D

>SS4

Toyotaco at it again with his GT loving faggotry, I see.

Here's a reminder for the ages, Toyotaro drew this unironically and thought it was good.

Or he's talking about Goku finally being as strong as a god and "respond in the same way" is powering up and fight him seriously. There's nothing settled down

toyotendies at it again

>farts and vibrates

Okay Senor Goku, I am a god now. Let's fight.

He's betting it all on his two hidden fighters. Knowing Quitela I'm willing to bet these fighters will be God of Destruction level not by power (like Jiren) but by some weird hax ability.

It's confirmed now that Toyotaro is creating an entirely different story altogether now because he couldn't draw fast enough to keep up with Toei as he was saying before.

>soon I will be ahead of the anime - Toyotaro

SOON

They better be because his universe has been weak as fuck

they arent fighting because theyre just going to try to stay on the platform until the end most likely. quitela had chicken-chan scout the other universes, so he probably knows already that jiren is the only fighter worth worrying about

Is Jiren going to have an actual personality in the manga?

he has one in the anime, you just didnt rike it

Who knows
I wouldn't be surprised if Jiren having no personality actually was Toriyama's intention because he thinks it's funny

Best tango dancer in the multiverse?

Jiren got really strong by straining while he poops! (Laughs)

they've already confirmed he's strong though

that title belongs to freeza-sama

I liked way better how it's been handled on the manga, no "you are the bad guy I am the hero bullshit" it's pretty clear Zenoh wants to erase the universes and Goku has nothing to do with it.

This will give the ToP the air of "friendly but ferocious fighting for survival"

That's pretty much what it feels like, and i guess there is no point in trying to keep things "mysterious" when the anime is so far ahead, but Toppo just coming out and saying "There's this guy Jiren who is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY stronger than me, and he is also even stronger than Belmond sama!" seems a bit, i don't know, forced?

Also Iwen saying that Toppo and Goku's fight was on the level of GoDs even though Goku couldn't keep up with the GoDs fight, what?

wtf? piccolo is supposed to be gohan's shield not the other way around

REMOVE SAIYANS

How many fighters are left?

Would Caulifla need to go SS2 to suck Goku's dick?

Take this pill twice daily

Is Goku getting Hakai powers in the anime?

MSSB(toyopedro) vs SSBKKx20(toeispic)
Which one is stronger?

>Gohan as the meatshield for once

Fucking finally.

>Which one is stronger?
Probably (You)

My gratitude, doctor.

IT'S TIME TO OVERDOSE!

>Likes
>Justice
>Protecting the weak
>Good people with strong hearts who are pure

>Dislikes
>Bad stuff
>villains
>annoying people
>assholes
>erasing

That's the opposite of edgy though. At this point even Vegeta is edgier.

Her donut

think again, bitch

>Implying that Quitela's plan isn't just to have his two tiny insect fighters hide for the entire tournament so that when there's just one person left standing (Jiren) Universe 11 still loses because Quitela secretly had more fighters on the arena when the timer ran out
His universe is literally called the scheming universe, I would not be even remotely surprised if his fighters were all weak as shit and were just using underhanded tricks to try and get a dirty win.

Is dicasty into cuckoldry or something

CHADBA!

>his face when he sees Caulifla offering herself to him on all fours

>think again

Cus is a boy?
what the fuck

The Namekians are both going to be really strong and one of two things will happen.
1. They will tell Piccolo some secret to their strength that he will use to power up
2. It will turn out that the reason they're really strong is because all of the Namekians in U6 fused into those two in preparation for the tournament (basically kind of a "we had to fuse our race to become strong enough to protect our universe" thing).

If Vados wants the dick you give her the dick

>gets assraped by frieza

>nice you've achieved ss2
>delet in 10min

It's a parody of how simple and one sided Jiren is designed to be.

Pleas Cabba beat the shit out of 4th Form Frieza.

>fuse their entire race
>find out universes aren't actually getting erased
man, that would be fucking hilarious.

leave it to me

What did he mean by this?

Who's bigger?
TTGL or Super Shenron?

One thing I really respect about the ToP arc is that they managed to create a lot of unknowns. Hit and Frieza2 are already out, but there's still a lot of stuff left to resolve.

-whats friezas plan, that he would be willing to help Goku
-why is jerry so smug
-is "controlled Kale" stronger, or are saiyan munchkins going to accomplish anything
-why can universe 11 do god-level stuff and no one is impressed
-are we going to get any story on jiren
-why were the U6 namekians cloaked
-angels in general, why are they so ambivalent
-does ribrianne have anything left
-shouldn't androids be attacking more, since they have infinite stamina
-vegeta's back to being irrelevant, that's a predictable disappointment

Yeah the ToP is really great and this is why so many people are discussing Dragon Ball right now.

I've been watching GT for a bit and I got bored at episode 40ish. The animation of GT is consistent but it really doesn't have the worldbuilding and suspense that Super has. GT is incredibly boring compared to Super.

>tried to cheap shot an injured Base Goku
>Base Gohan protecting Piccolo from his attack

They're jobbers, Piccolo will defeat the weakest of the two and then get BTFO by the other, then Gohan will get rid of the remaining one.

TTGL is huge as fuck but the chad shenlong is ever expanding

Goku's slut

Frieza's current plan I think is to gather information on the gods while also ensuring that he doesn't get erased until he can figure out how to overcome the gods and take over the omniverse.
Point is that I don't think he's quite figured out how to beat the gods yet, which is why he's still being a team player. Though I bet Ultra Instinct gave him some ideas (considering that it's something any being of sufficient power can do and can make someone powerful enough to challenge the gods).

I think Frieza is basically using Goku to test how far the UI form can go in terms of matching the gods and angels so he can figure out how best to utilize that power for his own gain.

no

Stronger than Piccolo is still pretty strong for a non-god level fighter user.

this is still my top 5 caulifla fan art

the jacket and fat crotch do it for me, 100% fits her character

She's lesbian.

he is too stupid to remain interesting to anyone, and vegeta is too insecure

she definitely has a problem with being too strong at this point, nearly anyone would be a disappointment

You would have been right, before god ki was an actual thing.

piccolo is basically right under SSJG, he made quick work of SSJ2 gohan so he's atleast SSJ3

How can one character be so based?

SS2 is far, FAR under SSG. Hell SS3 is way below SSG too, as the BoG movie and arc clearly demonstrated.
Piccolo is way weaker than SSG.

Minikui

Sorry wrong pic

Sorry Pedro but Piccolo is weaker than SS Gohan, watch RoF again

>b-but muh filler
No, stop this shit.

Daily reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

BUT THE ANIME IS CANON REEEEE

Goku's harem

>Chichi
>Cauli
>Vados
>Helles
>Zeno

well yea but as of now SSJ3 is the closest to god level of the non-god characters

mystic gohan is above SSJG

>perfection.png
That's not Cell.

I still dont know if this question is trolling

frieza slaughtered all the strong people to become emperor

only a few fought back, those few became unbelievably strong, so the average is still low, but the individuals are much higher than usual

the word you're looking for is standard deviation, its astronomical in U7

No he's not. Watch Goku vs Gohan and you'll see SS Goku is stalemating against Mystic Gohan. Gohan had to BEG Goku to go max power.

shit, wrong pic

nice try

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Does merged shirt shaggy stand a chance against el grande padre?

>Merged
>Not Lobo Primal

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS