>be british
>let filthy niggers rape your women and children
>let those monkeys do whatever the hell they want with your police
>be british
>let the russians poison people in your country
>be british
>let blacks play white characters and blackwash your history
>be british
>ban journalists for """"""hate speech""""" because it doesn't fit your political agenda
imagine being such a pathetic beta faggot
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE A RUSSIAN BOT

Attached: bebritish.jpg (937x995, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWXAQpPR4PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain is so fucked

I'm probably committing a "hate crime' by posting this.

Attached: 1455781226264.jpg (400x245, 51K)

the fucking cunts that refused to arrest these guys were scared of being called racists. I'd gladly be called a racist my whole life if it meant I arrested these pieces of shit

It's not really about racism. For once politicians are actually being fair, if they can fuck little girls why can't the citizens?

Trump needs to do a trade embargo on Britain until they can convince the rest of the world that they can keep their children safe.

I love how France begind decucking while the UK it becomes illegal to take pride in anything thats not gay or british

We honestly should be nuked at this point.

r a r e

Come to South Africa before you get slaughtered

Attached: Screenshot_20170628-222703.jpg (876x546, 68K)

You forgot
>Don't have any weapons to protect themselves
Even Canada isn't that cucked and we have a literal drama teacher for a PM

You know I don't think Britain was ever that powerful. Examine the evidence.
>Fucked by the Romans
>Fucked by the Norse
>Fucked by the Normans
The world got lazy for a minute and Britain pushed around some niggers but then..
>Fucked by a small band of colonists
>Fucked by the Germans (part 1)
America to the rescue
>Fucked by the Germans (part 2)
America to the rescue
>Fucked by the Soviets
They have to rely on a made up James Bond character to feel good about a myth they can beat the Soviets
>Almost fucked by tribals in the Falklands
>Fucked by Arabs

Am I missing anything here?

Attached: britmutt.png (618x619, 128K)

Give Quebec Freedom fucking AngloFags

Reminder that Scotland and Wales are not cucked, only England is.
Celtic independence when?

Anglos cannot fight for shit.

Attached: Ewloe.png (312x361, 14K)

I'd love to give those welfare fags their own country bud. They'd literally starve and beg to rejoin us within 18 months.

w
e
w

Your economy would cripple with out the french plus at least when you walk around the streets of quebec city french is only used and theres no Gooks, Durkas or Curryfags

I wish I was born in Russia instead

Attached: sadness.jpg (1024x576, 527K)

Russia is an absolute shithole. There are other alternatives.

Have you ever been to Quebec lmao? They're literally filled with Muslims. Sure Toronto is probably worse but Quebec is getting packed with them. Our economy would only get crippled if Alberta or Ontario left not Quebec. Quebec takes more than it gives. You're not baiting me with a SA proxy are you?

>england
Everywhere is cucked. There were grooming gangs in wales and Scotland too.
Women should never have been given the right to vote. The women allowed the Jew to take control.

I only Proxy into Asian Countries to shit on gooks

There aren't grooming gangs in Wales. Maybe in Scotland.

Plus Secular Quebec is taking out its own culture and islamic bums with it so it works

Attached: 1509676031408.png (362x492, 97K)

Stop being faggots Brits.

Do you need permission to wage war on your enemies to include corrupt officials?

No one will give it to you.

Lucky for you natural law says you don't need permission for anything. All other laws were made up by kikes and faggots so they can be ignored.

Then I highly recommend that you visit Quebec. You'll be running back to your shithole in a day. The people are absolute scum of the Earth

Anywhere is better than here lmao Detroit makes us look bad

None in Scotland either.
Also, checked

Attached: tacticalArrest.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

I honestly want us to break away from England. So fucking embarrassing.

I agree mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWXAQpPR4PQ
a good video on the ((((bbc))))

kek

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Ken O'Keefe, a great man.

I'm not sure whether Britain or Sweden is more pathetic at this point. At least Sweden doesn't have blackwashing yet I think.

It isn't even a joke, it's 100% true. That's why they're so relaxed about it, they're all paedos themselves.

Sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

No way

Most of you cretins believed they lived in Russia so Brexit vote will have no power anyway

How come so many are surprised that democracy actually works. Did wealth drain your brains or what happened to modern Brittons that their dumber than Ukraine in terms of voting

I mean retroactively adding black characters to historical pieces. Maybe they do, I don't keep up with Sweden that much.

Imagine if he was still alive

Attached: idontlikeyou.jpg (1440x1080, 110K)

>be russian
>10% muslim pop and growing at a steady rate

What happened to Russian nationalism, OP? Oh, right - it's always been a meme, always will be one

>be british
>wake up at sunrise to the salat al-fajr blaring through every speaker in London
>wave at the CCTV camera while I'm taking a shower
>eat some shakshuka for breakfast because my wife's son says breakfast needs to be more diverse
>there's a letter in the transom saying I must pay my TV license because indocrination isn't free
>take the underground to work and get blown up by an innocent refugee
>wake up in the hospital getting free healthcare
>wave to the CCTV camera by my hospital bed
>hospital food is harira and fried grasshoppers since it's halal
>get a notice I hve to pay for my e-mail license
>realize I've been circumcised while I was unconscious, Dr. Patel says it's more sanitary this way
>Sharia Police runs into my room and demands to know why my wife's son isn't wearing a head scarf
>try to mansplain that he's a boy
>my wife's son says he doesn't identify that way anymore
>Sharia Police kill everyone in the room
>my beheaded body is paraded through the streets while everyone chants "fuck white people"
>the Guardian and Telegraph says they're worried about my public execution because it might cause islamophobia
>be buried in Highgate cemetery
>my bones are being monitored by CCTV
>have to renew my burial license next month

Attached: british police.jpg (620x953, 74K)

They probably do. A lot of what happens in the UK that Sup Forums draws attention to happens in Europe as well. Most Americans (who dominate Sup Forums) can't speak Swedish or German, however.

It wouldn't surprise me. Anglos are most cucked. Germans and Nordics wouldn't be as bad but they have the Holocaust hanging over their heads, even Sweden was "neutral" while lowkey collaborating so they feel bad about it.

Way

butthurt anglo probably got btfo by a quebecois

Attached: 1516330929218.png (1032x1100, 648K)

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

>Anglos are most cucked
I'm not Anglo, but I disagree. Swedes and Germans seem most cucked in mentality. Anglos are quite redpilled but are powerless.
Still hate their beady guts though.

It's a different mentality. Anglos are cucked because of >muh values, Nordics and Germans are cucked because they feel bad about the Holocaust.

As an American, this blows my mind.

Attached: 6DB9CE4A-7D8A-49D0-81A7-710C0EDF1279.png (421x460, 252K)

Attached: 1520910696858.png (1465x629, 646K)

It’s the Welsh nigger.

Problemau, mochyn Sacson?

We have wiped the Celts from England and Lowland Scotland. Your time will come.

Oh, darling, you believe in the genocide myth... Only 30% of your DNA is Anglo-Saxon. You are mutts, Germano-Celtic mutts, descended from Celtic rapebabies.
You are the "half-people" Cerdic warned us all of.
youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

For you. That doesn’t even factor in other Germanic groups.

Yes but the majority of your ancestry derives from the native Britons who were culturally Celtic, even if they were faggot Frisians or whatever.

I wasn’t being seriously about the ‘wipe’. I consider myself Celto-Germanic. Apparently, Insular Celts and Germanics are of the same stock anyway, though. Every person on these isles will have some Anglo DNA, no doubt.

We have muslims because we conquered their territories you fucking gypsy.

Attached: romanians.jpg (877x434, 107K)