Pop quiz. Which of these girls is better and why? (Misato isnt an answer and will result in failure)

Pop quiz. Which of these girls is better and why? (Misato isnt an answer and will result in failure)

maya

Yui

Asuka because only faggots like Rei. You aren't a faggot, are you?

When I was young, I really liked Rei and thought Asuka was literally crazy. When I got older, I ended up liking Asuka a lot more. I don't know how or why this happened.

You turned into a normie.

Asuka is better!

Rei because she's not a cunt, is loyal and has the superior body. That's pretty fucking basic math.

Teenage years is all about your brain going full retard.

Asuka is best. She's only a bitch to weak, pathetic people and in the show she's surrounded by them. Deep down she's a sweat girl who just need a loving alpha male to take care of her. Plus she's cuter and has red hair which automatically makes her better.

Rei is for betafags with an Oedipus complex.

Both.

Like I need a reason to love something this cute

>she's a sweat girl who just need a loving alpha male to take care of her

Dr. Pantyhose is obviously the right choice

Screw your sinking ship pal

Reichi
>Patrician short hair
>Rare hair color
>Red eyes
>Noble pale silky smooth skin, not some tanned working class redneck
>The most soothing charming soft voice
>Affectionate and faithful personality
>Intellectual and cultured

Literally nothing about Reichi isn't perfect.

The one who sweats and has cute red hair.

I appreciate mild annoyance to only-slightly-aggressive manhandling of the kanojo. The lewder the better.

>Misato isnt an answer and will result in failure
I know this is 2017 and words have lost all meanings, but you were looking to say
>Misato is the only answer and will result in success

Not to mention, metamorphosis, unbirth, mutilation, vore, gore, extra limbs, extra vags, extra eyes, ego death, slaying, soul eating, mindbreak and patricide.
I may be a little bit worthless but at least I'm not a Reifag.

How lewd, user? Are we talking about something that would warrant two capital punishments if it happened in NERV Dubai?

A cake is fine too. Can't say no to cake.

>Which
Pft

Literally nothing is wrong with that.
More pussies more better

What's wrong with pretty much her entire body here?

Mostly spontaneous feeling up boku no kanojo. So probably, I'd have to refresh on NERV law.
This is a good answer. Keeps jizzhands out of the picture too.

This user is a person of taste and culture and I agree with them

What isn't? I'd love to see an artist try to draw a skeleton on that.

I'm now 30, and first had this argument on AOL in middle school.
gg Anno.

and asuka duh, reifags need to get got.

He'd give up as soon as he saw the man-feet. He'd throw his arms up and would need to be convinced. Or strapped down.

I know that feel, I'm pushing 30 and I'm so tired of this

also die asukacuck, rei is obviously superior

Why do you always have to compare girls?

Will you give me a minute in photoshop, i'll be right back.

Neither because I know better.

I like Asuka I guess. I only realised this when I started getting certain fantasies in German class back in high school.

asuka is for emotional betas, so it makes sense why shes the majority on Sup Forums

Man-feet is an understatement, they almost have a coat hanger shape, slightly asymmetrical triangles.

Where are you

Back.
Let's settle this once and for all. Which of these chads is better and why? Is it going to be the rebel, or the strong silent type?
Kaworu isn't human and will result in failure.

TPBP

Excluding the part where Rei = god and the technical incest as lilith was remade using Shinjis mother genetic material and we only treat them as 2 normal girls.

Then Asuka. She has a strong character and behaves like normal teen. Shes energetic and full of life, looking for someone to get close with even if she tells otherwise.
Rei is distant and overly submissive. She dosnt show much interest in being in a relationship, so you would have to initiate it yourself.

Still Shinji would have better time with Rei, hes too damaged by his psychopath father to deal with someone like Asuka and would say ok the moment she first turned him down instead of trying again.

>She has a strong character and behaves like normal teen
She's a cunt.
She's a teen that other teens would call a crazed cunt.
Rei's a normal acting teenager too. At points.

Both are fucked up as hell.
In my humble opinion shinji should have been sent to live with tojiro and his sister.
Being around normal kids his own age and functional adults would have helped him come out of his shell somewhat.

Kaoworu

>In my humble opinion shinji should have been sent to live with tojiro and his sister.
Yep, Misato is a washed up drunk and not a good influence on anybody.
Still, she serves Gendos purpose, Gendo never planned to make Shinjis live comfortable, remember, he planned the genocide of the entire human race from before the series started.
Shinjni as others was there to serve his purpose and be thrown away.

I'm in Kaji-year right now and it's great, even with the self-hate. It's almost like a second childhood, but without the awkwardness.

Gendo wanted to keep people around him miserable and broken, because it was the only way he could influence them. He couldn't handle anyone on equal terms, and any time someone rebels NERV almost falls apart because of it.
captcha: weak bridge

Rei I was shit
Rei II was a good girl
Rei III was shit
Unfortunately that's 2/3 shit. Fortunately, asuka was shit 2/3 of the time. It's a tie. Shinji was best girl anyway.

Isnt every Rei the same Rei?
I guess the show never answers that, but they are supposed to be all Lilith, and Lilith is one, so i would assume they all share one soul and mind.

I don't think they shared their memories. At least not before impact. The prototype seemed to remember RItsuko, though.

Lilith is not human, and i doubt she had anything close to sentient mind before becoming Rei since all angels seem beyond human understanding, but the finale shows that Lilith can be omnipresent if she wishes and can exist everywhere in as many forms as she wants.
I do think they share memories and thoughts if they want, the question is more if each part can become independent.

Geometric Perfection.

>0 holes
The literal definition of geometric imperfection

I don't think they can become independent. They're parts of the same soul, made from the same essence. But I like the idea of them sharing memories and being omnipresent. So even if they're apart I imagine there always being a link between the bodies.

Asuka, Rei is non-human. You like non-human, don't you?

They're on Sup Forums. The answer should present itself.

Oh there is no doubt she is omnipresent at the end of the show, she personally takes back every soul back into herself all at once.
She was made to terraform entire planets and create life and entire worlds out of nothing, and thats only a fraction of what she can do, Seeds powers seem no less of a omnipotent god.

After all, she was to spread life throughout the empty universe, but i doubt she had a human idea of a mind.
At the end Lilith is what Rei learned and so she is closest to Shinji and its to him he gives the final choice.

And the final choice, after giving the world, after giving the seed, is to be complete.

This post make Rei happy

Actually Mari is the best.

The fuck was the point of her again?

Literally to destroy Evangelion, according to Anno.

I like Rei, but Asuka is the more interesting character. Of all the girls in the series, she's the most fascinating to talk about, as her relationship with Shinji is the most controversial and open to interpretation and debate.

Rei is the best girl because she's a stronger and more beautiful person than Asuka.

Comparing Rei with Asuka is pointless, Rei is way out of Asuka's league. She's a godess for christ sake! Rei is responsible, knowledgeable, adaptable and represents positive stuff like progression and self-actualization, while Asuka just represents otaku escapism.

Basically Asuka is for beta idiots who feel so bad about themselves that they think liking a bitch makes them somehow not beta. It's a fictional character you retard.

You mean, Asuka is such a weak character that it isn't able to carry itself unless you bring in another character.

Consider Rei and Shinji then, two characters that carry themselves - they're far better to discuss as a couple.

You don't get the show!

>Literally to destroy Evangelion, according to Anno.
explain and source

This post sums up why Rei is better than Asuka: it's necessary to ignore Rei's strengths and character and lie about Asuka's in order to make the comparison even a little bit favorable for Asuka.

Neither Asuka or Rei behaves like normal teens. Pretending otherwise is crazy, and what's equally crazy is pretending Asuka has a strong character then the point of the actual show is that she didn't!

We're left with the fact that Shinji would be better off with Rei, and shipping aside, Rei is simply the better person and character.

One that gets and deserves the most screentime, for sure. I wonder if Shinji and Asuka get their memories back at the end of 4.0. For instance, I'm sure I've seen that same outfit somewhere before.

>end of evangelion
>not the end
What did kubo mean by this?

I get the show. Everything I said was true.

Hikari. Next question.

>liking a bitch makes them somehow not beta
There's a typo here, but truer words have never been spoken.

Serious answer: Rei is better in every way that matters. Misato doesn't count anyway because she's an adult.

Rei's got a strong will and her own personality, which is more than you can say about Asuka. The redhead is a fake, while Rei is the real deal.

The original Lilith also had very long red hair, so it evens out in a way.

Does anyone have the picture that explains Rei's cloning/soul shenanigans?

The series does answer that and more. Every "Rei" is Rei. Ritsuko explains this clearly:

"The things you see are not Rei Ayanami. They are spare parts".

Things here being the clone bodies. What happens is that Rei's soul travels from body to body - so when Rei dies, her soul is moved to the "replacement part" - her body.

This is also why Rei is able to know that she has cried before, despite her body (and memories in the brain) being destroyed.

You didn't get the show.

I am not into real girls
So Rei is best

>metamorphosis
>unbirth
>mutilation
>vore, gore
>extra limbs
>extra vags
>extra eyes
>ego death
>slaying
>soul eating

The problem being? You just mad Rei is THAT much more capable than Asuka.

Asuka isn't real either. Both are fictional.

I'm not mad, though. I just have trouble breathing for the last hour or so.

Rei > Asuka

Does that mean kaworu is a female if I want?

>people don't choose Asuka
what happened to Sup Forums? where did it go so wrong?

It means Rei is best girl.

People only pick Asuka because they're misinformed or escapists into a kink involving Asuka.

Asukafags don't even like NGE Asuka, they only like headcanon Asuka.

Dubs and trips confirm. Rei is best girl.

>Things here being the clone bodies. What happens is that Rei's soul travels from body to body - so when Rei dies, her soul is moved to the "replacement part" - her body.
Yeah, thats what i thought, but its still open to interpretation.
I always thought there is just one Rei just over and over again.

>posting 2d

It's not open for interpretation, it's the canon.

That's a man, so I edited a penis onto this 2d picture.