Name a worst shonen MC. Obviously you can't but it's nice to remember that

Name a worst shonen MC. Obviously you can't but it's nice to remember that.

Goku

Propably asta is just as bad

Fuck off, Deku a cute.

I'd say they are about equal

Unironically this.

Look, I love Dragonball as much as the next guy but if you think Goku has any depth to his character at all then you're seriously deluding youself. He's a psychopath at best

O, my shitty drawing

Goku is fine for the majortiy of manga when it's just adventure.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MY

fucking no personality ichigo

*worse

SUPER

REWIND

QUIRK

So nobody is talking about Naruto, because everybody knows how much he sucks, right?

yes, but he is still better than deku

Tsuna from Hitman Reborn!

Is it just me, or is his voice both annoying as fuck and great at the same time?

Ken Kaneki

It's just annoying

I love how I could arrive only at the top of the page then hit "Ctrl+F", type "aaaaaaaa" and knew I'd find a result for Black Clover.

how?
i liked Naruto at the beginning, but as the story progressed, their was nothing left but muh friendship and muh hard childhood
is it the same with Deku? (havenĀ“t read the manga yet)

Idk why you people hate BC it's completely better than BNHA but you tards are so focused on trying to make fun of us fans because you have nothing better to do than shitpost while waiting for your next chapter circlejerking how bad BC is.

Goku should have died during the Cell Saga as planned. Fondly remembered to this day, going out as a hero, giving his own life for those of his friends instead of being tarnished and flanderized by Super.

This faggot, taken straight from MAL because the names in this shitshow are fucking weird and impossible to remember.

The black clover guy is naruto after he sniffed too much paint.

havent read the manga either but deku is nothing but annyoing, he is whining all the time and his speech when he fought prince zuko about being yourself and self acceptance was just copypaste shonenshittery, naruto isnt a good character by any means but at least his fights where enjoyable and didnt get ruined by him whining all the time

Why do you even judge a character if you barely know him? Not to mention his whining already decreases at the end of season two by Stain's arc.

>copypaste shonenshittery
makes sence
i still like him better, since Naruto is to corny

i dont know if 30+ episodes count as barely but its his overall attitude thats pissing me off. I really cant stand hearing him talk

>You can only say a character is shit if you read all about him

Go fuck yourself bnhatard, Deku is a cunt.

What exactly is One For All as a quirk again? Just super strength? It's an incredibly generic and flavorless power which doesn't lend anything to Deku's already flat character at all.

Bnha world overall has generic powers with no depth in them

Luffy

it's described as a symbiotic quirk that stores power and allows the current host of it to use said stored power. It's also shown evidence that it stores memories of the past hosts as well. I'm thinking it's kinda DUNEish.
But to be honest, it doesn't make any sense.

In my head canon the symbiotic quirk actually first mutates the host so that it can physically strengthen itself above and beyond what they normally can and store their own power and increase their own physical power.

The quirk itself stockpiles excess and creates a genetic blueprint that allows the next holder to build power in the way of the previous hosts power easily.

Allmight wasn't training deku to be strong enough to tap into the stored power of OfA. That was something he honestly didn't expect to happen. He was training him to be able to use the secondary mutation the quirk kicked off in his body. Hyper adaptation.
It will allow him to see far more GAINZ from exercise then normal and have superhuman strength stamina etc etc etc which would slowly lead to him being able to fight and withstand small bursts of OfA.
But deku just blew the limiters off of it and was able to use far larger amounts of OfA then he should be able too.
It might be because he's related too...

Are anti-BnHA fags the most asshurt contrarians on the internet right now?

seconded

O

MY

RUBBER

FRUIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pretty much. Luffy is frankly terrible.

tl;dr : it's a shitty super strength quirk.

Might as well read Nanatsu no Taizai since the MC in chapter 1 can already do everything that Deku is working toward.

REWIND

O

BEYOND
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one gives a shit about BnHA you autist

QUIRK

/thread

MY

>Cute
>Reckless
>Clever
>Shy
>brave
>Humble

No he is one of the best

>eroge MC
>shonen

SUPER SAIYAJIN

What will Deku do after this fight? He now has a loli he has to take care of and needs money. Dropping out of the school and starting as a sidekick is his only option.

Deku is honestly one of my favorite MHA characters and I don't understand all the shitposting surrounding him.

This has now made me ship Eri and Orphan boy together. Their children would be sorta glorious.

O

Every single shonen MC has those qualities.

MY

>Annoying
>Know-it-all
>Lazy
>Retarded enough to try to kill his friends

>He's my favorite shit character in a pile of shit manga

That's not an achievement.

FAVORITE

a worse MC?

thats easy, the MC from the toaru-series, that black haired faggot,

forgot his name, the one with the magic hand

that's like asking "why do these screeching autists known for screeching for no reason screech in this thread"

>it's completely better than BNHA
No it's fairy tail's retarded love child.

>Every thread that isn't about praising BnHA is obviously made by autists

Maybe you should just leave.

Tsuna will never be dethroned as the shittiest shonen MC

O

naruto
ichigo
shiro
Gon

do you think naruto ever fisted boruto with a rasengan? anal rasengan sounds so awesome, I bet it makes the best analgasms

Shinji

Both of them a cute desu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>gets bullied all his life and told to kill himself
>"K-kacchan you're amazing!!!!"

Even Naruto wasn't as retarded towards Sasuke and that's saying something considering Naruto was fucking shit.

yes.

O

is he still wearing that autism suit?

>as planned

Yes
O MY AUTISM SUIT

It's gone through 2 redesigns but yes.

does he ever actually wear that mask again or is it pretty much just a necklace at this point?

It's his super special hero suit from his mom so even though it was resigned he specifically requested to make sure it still looked retarded.

Hiro probably following the kaneki trend

MYyyyaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWIND

at least its not orange

So when is Deku el absoluto loco blanco appearing lads?

Asta, Ichigo, Naruto, probably a fuckton more. I haven't paid much attention to shonen in ages.

It still makes me kek when I see my own shitpost images posted back at me.

Naruto by miles. Mainly because his series and the characters in it all jump up in quality massively whenever he & Sasuke aren't around. Also Kishi keeps having him make speeches to "move" his enemies but clearly is not talented enough a writer to actually write anything inspirational, which doesn't do the character any favors either.

He has a shoulder loli now. One who's abused and clingy, so saving her this way will fixate her on his Delaware Smash forever.

>Mirio got cucked

Luffy

Thanks for creating this user.
I'll post it as much as I can

>Name a worst shonen MC

Learn to type first.

woah, with her power she could make anyone cum as many times in a row as she wanted to.
you could reset your sexual stamina etc, needs to be used in doujins