HAPPENING-AUSTIN MAIL BOMBS-THREAD/FADEN/HILO #4

>UPDATES:
cbsaustin.com/news/local/police-package-explodes-at-home-in-east-austin-killing-one-person

kktv.com/content/news/Teen-killed-after-package-explodes-at-Texas-home-476549513.html

kxan.com/2018/03/12/explosion-reported-in-east-austin/

>Austin PD LIVE SCANNER:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439

IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTIN TEXAS AND AREN'T EXPECTING A PACKAGE, DO NOT OPEN ANY YOU RECEIVE.

Quick Rundown?
>Bombings in ATX, one on March 2nd, and today
>3 dead
>2 injured, one critical
>all the same method (hand delivered package bombs) hitting seemingly unrelated targets
>Victims black and Hispanic (Le 56%)

Theories
>Beaners/Chicanos/Cartels trying to get back at blacks ((maybe drug related) (likely))
>Gang related (extremely unlikely)
>False flag as a way to pass laws to check mail without warrant (definitely possible, they’d kick out Uber, they’d do anything for the money)
>Terror Attacks against Austin leading up to SXSW (risky. Security is tight after the deaths 4 years ago)
>Hate crime (likely, but that’s always likely these days)
>Communists/Antifa/Austin Redguard/ATW (Always likely, Austin has lots of these kids)

Other info
>Targets are in east Austin
>Package bombs are hand delivered to doorsteps of victims, nobody has seen the guy, but they did see packages on porch.
>Suspect impersonating Amazon Prime Now/other delivery service employee. I can’t see any other way he’d get away with delivering blank packages, and media sources all say no UPS or similar services delivered the package.

Other Shit/scheiße/mierda (Connections maybe)?
>@Tariqnasheed followers organizing to "clap back".
>Some black people got bombs delivered to them today and these @Tariqnasheed followers are ready to start killing white people. Look at some of these savages replying.
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/973262976449888256

Attached: ABTNR360.png (1466x802, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

classmates.com/people/Anthony-Stephan-House/8710333336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I can’t see any other way he’d get away with delivering blank packages
He did it at night

DONT FORGET TO JOIN OUR DISCORD OVER 20,000 MEMBERS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT
>kkvNjNV
>kkvNjNV

Checkkedd

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

SHIET PRAISE KEK

Is it a sign? Mutt uprising now?

Attached: IMG_5379.png (750x1334, 516K)

Sounds like blacks bombing each other and blaming whitey.
Spray paint just wasnt working.

Attached: 1487086651344.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

Raise the minimum age to receive a package to 21 now!!!

Why is it I look for this guy
>That incident, which killed 39-year-old Anthony Stephan House, is now being investigated as a homicide.
no public records anywhere. he has facebook and linkedin profile. that is all. He look like some air force faggot

Attached: peep dip.png (448x253, 112K)

(((yes we should)))

It's not entirely unusual for a 39 year old to have little to no social media presence beyond a token facebook. That shit is for kids.

>>Victims black and Hispanic (Le 56%)
is, i-is the race war on you guys?

im talking about intelius and sites like those. That stuff is practially NSA.

>Implying blacks and hispanics are being targeted.
If you assume this is the work of someone distributing bombs randomly in East Austin, the location and demographics indicate the odds of one of the three bombs being placed at the door of a white person are low.

Attached: white demographics Austin explosions.png (953x731, 547K)

East Austin literally only has blacks and hispanics. It's a shithole.

Claiming my waifu

Attached: 322D020A-E43E-4525-A6C6-89B7B72ECD19.jpg (349x464, 33K)

>ATF pictured looking for bombs
about all they're good for is bomb-bait

> Do not open, smell or taste it.

Attached: GXDKcFxSWLyYIUW-1600x900-noPad.jpg (720x405, 46K)

>fat

bad taste user

Fug off nigger

Attached: 6E75AF08-D120-48BC-807A-EABE8D78208A.jpg (227x358, 26K)

This is depressing, but it's even more outdated now. My area sure as shit isn't purple anymore.

>False flag to pass laws to check mail
>Package bombs are hand delivered

You are fucking retarded.

Just accept that it’s gone user and move to Montana...
>grew up in Leander

noggers line fat chicks, user

rethink your position

s/line/like

she is cute.
well claimed.

I think this is him. Black guy. classmates.com/people/Anthony-Stephan-House/8710333336

I would have moved a while ago but my parents are getting older and I need to stay here for them. Once they pass on I will definitely consider Montana as that entire region of the country is gorgeous.

kek

>False flag to pass laws for universal background checks
>The shooter passed a background check when he bought his gun.

You are fucking retarded, (((They))) will pass whatever laws they can given an even tangentially related incident

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BAN BOMBS

but he not in any of these sites. This the best I found in all of texas. I think this guy is a spook. Even Stephen Paddock was easy to locate

Attached: Anthony House.png (963x368, 41K)

Ok which one of you faggots did this?

What the fuck is a clap back?

Attached: fk2c2u89qbkbitk0ghww.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Rundown is outdated. Here’s the enhanced one.

>Quick Rundown?
>Bombings in ATX, one on March 2nd, two today
>2 dead
>2 injured, one critical
>all the same method (hand delivered package bombs) hitting seemingly unrelated targets
>Victims black and Hispanic, but that’s just Austin.
>no descriptions of Suspect

>Theories
>Beaners trying to get back at blacks (likely)
>False flag as a way to pass laws to check mail without warrant (definitely possible, they’d kick out Uber, they’d do anything for the money)
>Terror Attacks against Austin leading up to SXSW (risky. Security is tight after the deaths 4 years ago)
>Hate crime (likely, but that’s always likely these days)
>Communists/Antifa/Austin Redguard/ATW (Always likely, Austin has lots of these kids)
>Someone possibly dealing out Justice to mail thieves (victim races match up with this, but wouldn’t the injured ones admit the House they stole it from? Or are they that afraid of being arrested?)

>Other info
>Targets are in east Austin
>Package bombs are hand delivered to doorsteps of victims, nobody has seen the guy, but they did see packages on porch.
>Suspect likely impersonating Amazon Prime Now/other delivery service employee. I can’t see any other way he’d get away with delivering blank packages, and media sources all say no UPS or similar services delivered the package.
>March 2nd victim was allegedly an SXSW worker (need sauce)
>THE MARCH 2ND VICTIM, MR HOUSE, IS NOT IN PUBLIC RECORDS. VERY FISHY BUSINESS.
>Suspect could be using nearby hike and bike trails as escape routes (source: police scanner)
>Suspect likely hand delivered the packages at night to avoid detection. Don’t expect more bombs until it’s dark or tomorrow morning.
>Bombs reportedly all blew on the porch area of the houses, meaning they blew before they were properly opened. (Bombs possibly remote armed? Tip sensor? In any case, it’s very sophisticated. Feels too smart for simple crazed hate crime.)

Attached: 4DF316A5-EC51-4537-B3DD-BF46DEA29ECE.jpg (940x1024, 83K)

you texasfags stay safe

I like how nobody has pointed out that she's a fucking firefighter, too. That's cool too you know.

They don't just let lightweight pussies become firefighters. Apex waifu.

quads of truth

Attached: 3-11-2018 8-31-20 PM.png (1440x1450, 1.07M)

Wasn't too long ago that someone in Austin was chucking rocks across opposite traffic on the highway. Took them forever to capture him

Is angry joe dead yet?

same as fight back but in nigger speak

Nigger for "retaliation" or "attack".

is this the zodiac bomber?
Is ted cruz following in his father's footsteps?

>Corpus Christi, TX

Fug, thought Harvey was enough. Looks like I'm getting false flagged by a literal CIA nigger now

I'm boycotting Walmart until they stop selling package bombs to anyone under 21, honestly

>>Beaners trying to get back at blacks (likely)
They're not the mailbomb type though.

antifa austin is doing it to make the far right look bad, sheriff and police chief both know and are shutting down the real investigation, they're scrolling through local facebook profiles with the fbi right now to find a maga chump to pin it on. If you're between 19 and 26 and live in the austin area with even a mild social media presence, forward your alibis now, you may not remember who you are in the morning

To "clap" at somebody is nigger slang for shooting at them with a gun.
>Imma clap him when I see him
for example

To "clap back" then means to shoot back - or as it's more generally used, to simply retaliate in some way. Usually violently and usually with guns.

thanks public school

Oh good. I thought it was one of those retardedass Twitter responses where they all alternate text with emoticon hands clapping.

Who the fuck are the retaliating against then?

>make the far right look bad
You think you look good right now nigger?

HuWh*te Pipo of course.

yt

public school is where kids go to learn how to survive on the streets

>Corpus Christi, TX
what so special about that place?

Attached: IT IS HAPPENING.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Wypipo, my nigga.

Technically, nothing.
But a possibility is that these bombings are a false flag excuse for riots at SXSW against Trump/republicans/gun control

> don't just let lightweight pussies become firefighters. Apex waifu.
ikr?
im sad you claimed her first and i want her for myself but "claiming a waifu" is legally binding so i have no real recourse here. enjoy her in good health user.

Yep, I legitimately wouldn't trade it for anything despite hating it at the time. Huge highschool, mostly black. You can imagine the great times and fond memories.

stay safe brother... when the civil war comes we can use you as a local navigator & translator

>Bombs possibly remote armed? Tip sensor? In any case, it’s very sophisticated
My guess is that it is a pressure switch; the tape holding the box shut compresses the switch, then it is opened and boom? Just guessing, sounds like an advanced attack. Glowies do have a hand in gangs and cartel stuff.

That would require the bomber to devise a way to arm the bomb without disturbing the packaging or setting it off.

I think user's theory about having the trigger being opening the package is correct.

It's the body of christ user

Nothing in particular? It was wear Hurrican Harvey made landfall, and was also listed as a location where Anthony House lived.

CIA would honestly never fuck with Corpus though, we're two hours North of Mexico and are one of the gateways to the rest of the US for cocaine trafficking. 8/10 coke here. Also lots of QT conservative Latinas oddly enough

Where* my bad

ok I know you all won't like me for this but I was loosely affiliated with austin antifa in the past

They were mostly hispanic kids from that area and a lot of their activity was focused on that area being gentrified. It's really unlikely to be antifa unless the people the bombs targeted were rich people moving into the area and buying properties

Attached: naked-mole-rat_thumb.jpg (1975x1975, 1.11M)

>I think user's theory about having the trigger being opening the package is correct.

I think this is correct. We know that at least one of them went off inside the home while they were trying to open it, and honestly the other two people are in no condition to give their accounts on account of being dead.

So the ones that went off on the porch went off because the people attempted to open them.

I think we've just been wrong in assuming some weren't opened.

fuck off kike

Let's take this purge on the road. Nigs are too stupid for bomb chemistry.

Attached: Bomberman Global.jpg (500x438, 82K)

I work with one of amazon's wrehouses in austin, RIP ME

>admits to being former antifa
>proceeds to give a theory that assures us it can't possibly be antifa
What exactly do you want us to do with this?

You might as well have started with "hi guys, I'm not credible"

and I would like to add that we had the addresses and info of a lot of nazis in the austin area. They wouldn't waste their bombs on hispanic people in the poorest neighborhoods of austin when they could be targeting actual nazis

Attached: nakedmolerat-001.jpg (384x240, 10K)

Good info, the victims were low income, so we can definitely rule out Antifa. Remove it from the Rundown.

>so we can definitely rule out Antifa
based on that alone? don't become a detective please

1. Niggers and brownies don’t have Amazon Prime.
2. Don’t open shit not addressed to you, or that you arent expecting. Especially is shit is blowing up in your town. Problem solved.

We need common sense background checks before you can bin a box, no sane person could disagree

Just telling you what I think because it seems like you're at least trying to figure out who is doing this even if you aren't exactly my friend politically. I only browse here because I have a weird fascination with you guys are the russian shills trying to control you

I think it's someone doing it for kicks most likely, that or a nazi

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyMC85MzQvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDYxMDA5X21vbGVfcmF0XzAy (660x399, 51K)

Sounds more like a term for whacking off or getting a disease.

Weeew

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-12-22-27-50.png (692x559, 123K)

Post a timestamp with a pic of your panty-fa shit then

>Antifa killing low income blacks and Hispanics who they claim to protect
Extremely fucking unlikely, they’re too much of moralfags to use it as a falseflag too

lmao hes not wrong.

this guy cia. they kill his alias

Attached: lookwell2.png (739x676, 237K)

WHY TF DO YALL KEEPING TAGGIN ME

kek at least Vinnibox recognizes that his species specializes in chimp tactics. Blacks can't into terrorism

>and info of a lot of nazis in the austin area.
Nazis are long gone bucko

Or it's one of your former comrades doing it with the intention to place the blame on their political enemies.

We just don't know enough honestly. The demographic situation makes it difficult to determine how deliberate the 3 attacks were in terms of race.

prince hall masons

Attached: Just 2 boyz.jpg (1280x718, 173K)

Race doesn't matter motive does.

Dyke

Very much this. This level of sophistication isn't the black's M.O. Whites and Arabs make bombs.

Based oldfag

Truth

I don't have it anymore but it was literally just black and red clothes w/ red hoodie and sunglasses. They were too angry for me and a lot of them were mentally ill

I feel like if someone was doing that, their accomplices would get angry at them and actually contact the police

You could definitely be right. It would have to be an inner circle thing though the rest of the antifas would get angry and either kill them (unlikely) or call the police on them (ironically)

There's a few that come to mind. And other than nazis, they would have bombed the blue cat cafe if they wanted to send a message

>ok I know you all won't like me for this but I was loosely affiliated with austin antifa in the past
how did u end up here?

Attached: antifu pilled.jpg (583x587, 48K)

Yeah exactly. Antifa are much too moral to attempt a chessmove like that

Keep posting screens of angry kangz
I don't use twatter

man it wouldn't take much effort to turn her into David Hogg

Attached: sneezers.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Kek. You know we niggaz too stoopid to make bombs an sheeeeeit.

she is actually cute user the other user is just jealous they didn’t claim her first