Jews mock a German solider as he returns home from the first world war

Jews mock a German solider as he returns home from the first world war.

Attached: 1519961038838.jpg (546x558, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIrvsj3SiDE
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
libcom.org/library/LeninismMarxismRosaLuxemburg2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jew:”LoL this stupid goy still doesn’t know we started the war he fought in”

They mock us for fighting their wars too
Some things just never change

Fake and gay with no context

I didn't hate Jews before but now i do.

Have to agree with burger bro, is this a slide thread or is their a story behind it? Explain it op!

We don’t need fake and gay pictures to create an argument with the Jews. Just expose APAC

AIPAC is awesome. Israel is based

youtube.com/watch?v=EIrvsj3SiDE

>No context
Open a history book burger

wat the fuck i heavily dislike the juden now

...And to this day they can't figure out why every host nation either gasses them or kicks them out.

Attached: bane.jpg (494x411, 123K)

Except Israel hates George Soros and Netenyahu hates liberal genes

You mean like when Germans came back from ww1 and oppressed jews for no reason? Read a history book loser.

>10 years later
>German solider joins SA
yes well done heebs, however

Look up the communist revolution in Germany and then look into every leader of the revolution. Literally every single one was a Jew of non German origin.
Also
>Kekistan flag
Go back to plebitt

FAKE. The Germans never used the picklehaube at the end of WWI moron. Only in the beginning.

So you mean Jews were trying to liberate the Germans from the corporate slaveowners? OMG JEWS ARE SO BAD

Worst part is these were probably wealthy connected kikes who slipped away to the US or Palestine before Hitler could enact justice. Fuck them, and fuck the suffragettes who shamed young men to go endure horror the world had never before seen over some strip of land in Northern France
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>So you mean Jews were trying to liberate the Germans from the corporate slaveowners? OMG JEWS ARE SO BAD
They were trying to enslave the Germans like they did with the Russians you cowardly fucking Shylock

Attached: 1490932677780.jpg (1024x875, 204K)

I have and this picture is out of context or fake.

The jews were the corporate slave owners you fucking retard, the biggest businesses in Germany at the time were all Jew owned. Seriously open a fucking history book even non Nazis aknowledge that the Jews had economic dominance in post world war 1 Germany you kekistan newfag

>as he returns home
>pickelhaube in 1918/1919
>not stahlhelm

OP is a flag, praying on the easily misled and on the unintelligent.

I think we need to exercise that action now more than ever, along with the shitskin cultural enhancers that they force upon everywhere but Israel.

You calling me cowardly? The Germans were to pussy to overthrow the shitty Kaisar

Open a history book bud. Communists HATED business owners, why would they start a commie revolution when they were the bourgoise, think retard think

You mean he's praying on those who aren't complete history nerds, aka the non-freaks of society.

(((pure coincidence)))

Attached: A9464C96-9274-4D32-A845-F5F2FA3ED224.jpg (1280x720, 323K)

>Implying I was saying the economically dominant Jews started the revolution
God you're a fucking brainlet

You know, plenty of German soldiers were allowed to go home throughout the war, it's not like once the war started, they were all away from home till 1918.

>You mean he's praying on those who aren't complete history nerds, aka the non-freaks of society.
>me dumb, fuck you

Attached: 1518889846765.png (253x235, 55K)

Yet you are grouping Jews together as if they're some hivemind

>jews did x
>JEWS DID X
>THEREFOR JEWS SUCK

Jews are individuals like everyone else, you brianlet

That was illegal in any country

>schadenfreude.jpg

must rub for gibs

Attached: 28959197_157922915020085_1528402817557160034_n.jpg (640x760, 66K)

This sounds sketchy, but hey they also said trump would ruin the new world order yet he is a kike puppet.

I'm smart, part of MENSA actually, which means im too smart to waste my time on bullshit like which guns the Germans used. Only autists with sub-70IQ even know about that shit. You know those freaks in highschool who obsessed over one thing, that's you.

I'm not a natsoc you dipshit I was just pointing out now Hitler manipulated the German people with the fact of there were many working class Jews who were Communists and many Jews who owned the majority of businesses. I never once said there was a Jew conspiracy you dipshit seriously get off Sup Forums

Good.

>Yet you are grouping Jews together as if they're some hivemind

>jews did x
>JEWS DID X
>THEREFOR JEWS SUCK
They are tribal you dumb fuck.

The eternal kikestani

That's the claim that Sup Forums makes you dumbass. Get off Sup Forums scumbag!

When you fail to realize that armies dont instantly demolish old equipment once it a replacement is developed. Old equipment takes a while to completely phase out, especially for a country in times of war.

I'm not saying they deserted, I'm saying they were either granted leave, or were discharged.

Yet the retard pirate was claiming the communist Jews were different from the business Jews, meaning there were two different Jews. Fucking retard

ignore that faggot, he's just LARPing

>Jews aren't a hivemind
>But Sup Forums is
Kek

Attached: 1520640989180.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

I know you're trolling but this site will get shut down if people keep spewing Nazi shit just like Stormfront did. Why can't we just meme about Trump and shit?

I am guessing he is referring to capitalism, two ideologies are made by the same people, also they are tribal also show your real flag, if you would not do it, that means you are part of jidf since they cannot show their real flag and get fired.

I can't fucking help it. It looks like he's checking out the Jew's boner.

Wow, how did the Germans kill six gorillion with such inefficient death camps!?
They even missed two obvious ones, look! They must have been really dumb. It easily could have been six gorillion and two. Oh well

>but this site will get shut down if people keep spewing Nazi shit just like Stormfront did.
>REEEEEE STOP QUEASTAINONG HAISTARY

by year 2250, number of holocaust survivors living in israel expected to quintuple.

>this site will get shut down if people keep spewing Nazi shit
This site has been spewing Nazi shit for over a decade

Remember that you're here forever, user!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: (((them))).jpg (660x883, 71K)

Sure thing, bud. I'm also a member of MENSA, and have decided to devote my life to being a chef at Wendy's. I think its honorable to devote my life to the furtherance of burgers for the paltry annual income of only $195,000 dollerydoos.

There's no such thing as JIDF. No one gives a shit about what larpers are saying online. No one would pay money for that shit.

This was before Hitler was leader, you dingus,.

Prob a Jew returning home to his Jewish neighbourhood. You Stupid faggot.

Attached: rabbi_burns_zionist_flag.jpg (300x198, 10K)

>for no reason

Attached: 1494957229495.png (1534x1318, 752K)

Sure buddy

>There's no such thing as JIDF.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

Again if Jidf doesn't exist show your real flag...

Do this

>oppressed Jews for no reason
GET
OUT
GET
OUT
GET
OUT
>WHAT ABOUT YOU READ A BOOK YOU FUCKING SHILL RETARD
>OH RIGHT IT WAS PROBABLY PUBLISHED BY A JEWISH COMPANY AND HAS KIKE CONTRIBUTERS SPONSORED BY OTHER KIKES

Do you not wonder why they’ve been expelled from every society entering its death throes? Look for primary sources desu. Better yet, you should just look up who owned the ships that started slavery by transporting the cargo; then go from there

That is absolute bullshit. The Amalekitem are an extinct tribe who the Jews don't even worry about anymore. My Rabbi actually wrote a thing on this and you can find it online.

You know the could have been returning home from duty early in the war?

>That is absolute bullshit.
>It is bullshit! Goyim what I say is the truth!

"Soviets" in this context were workers councils, Luxemburg famously blasted Lenin for authoritarianism and warned that concentrating power in the CPSU, instead of a mass proletarian uprising as a whole, would lead to dictatorship.

Also the Sparticists were atheists, not Jews.

Atheist-Jews

> My Rabbi
Makes me think

Sauce?

Also you do realize athiest jews existed to as well?

I'm not even Jewish that's the funny thing. I'm just open minded, maybe you should spend some time off Sup Forums and go get laid.

How about this, you crack open a IQ book. Because Jews have a higher IQ and anyone who's been through middle school knows the smart kids are bullied, same with Jews but on a larger scale.

>I'm not even Jewish that's the funny thing. I'm just open minded,
Lol. Okay enough excuses, show your real flag.

Prove it, limey.

Everyone stop
It’s obviously a troll
This is 2/10 bait don’t embarrass yourselves

Attached: 69CB4E0B-05E0-4A79-B986-91B2E7FBF64B.jpg (460x347, 50K)

You claim jidf doesn't exist right? I mean if they were to show their real flag they get fired for doing so.

libcom.org/library/LeninismMarxismRosaLuxemburg2

Thank you for coming in the thread. I was getting overwhelmed with all these nutjobs!

No shit user...

>my rabbi
>w-wait a minute I'm not even jewish

Attached: 1498451747991.jpg (896x667, 802K)

I meant "a Rabbi" im not Jewish.

>muh JQ

Attached: synagogueofsatan.jpg (479x518, 52K)

Bumperoni

Mistake. I meant "a rabbi"

A Jew and a communist?
Oy Vay!

You think it's funny to troll, well it's not going to be funny when Trump passes hate speech laws against jews to appease Netenyahu and it turns out the NSA has your history. HAHAHAHAHA

Loss for words?

>German soldier is smiling
No faggot

>Funny to troll!
Okay jew... it's obvious is you.

who says he returns ?
i got to agree with other posters though, no context, you can say whatever in this picture.
a source would be nice :)
he could easely being going to the front with his kameraden and these jews are laughing because each time they see a white man going to the front they laugh and giggle because they feel their shekelbag tickle

All I see is one guy being astonished when he sees another guy with a phantom boner.

I bet

Attached: 1480306973620.jpg (750x360, 42K)

I'm not Jewish you fucking asshole.

That's not even written by a Jew

I agree. For all they know it's a Jewish soldier returning home and being greeted by other Jews.

>I'm not Jewish you fucking asshole.
Show your real flag then.

This! It has nothing to do with Jews mocking anyone!

Kek

Attached: Shrek_Ears_Character_Mug_1_PNG_300x300.png (300x300, 98K)

My nation is irrelevant you dumbfuck

Nothing gets past you.

Attached: 1486110707029.jpg (500x327, 64K)

Show your real flag

If it is irrelevant then why are you hiding behind a meme flag?

MODS = FAGS
they knew what memeflags would do....