JEW ON A STICK

>you as a son of germanic europe have literally no right whatsoever to abandon your people's gods in favor of a jew on a stick
>you cannot claim to hate jews and subscribe to a religion that is an offshoot of judaism
HAIL ODIN

Attached: The-Norse-God-Coin-Series-Odin-Valkyrie-1024x1024-32m2rzmxogmeixtdadnuo0.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=l1wHyMR_SCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your god sucked dead guys peepees

Why worship Odumb, god of g*rman apes, when you can worship

SOL INVICTUS THE UNCONQUERED SUN

Attached: feig-felipe-perez-sol-invictus-6.jpg (1181x1575, 529K)

Jews shilling pretty hard against Christianity tonight. How many post are like this? 4 in the last 2 hours?

>Shitskin gods from India with norse names.
Why should I give up the Aryan Jesus for some shitskin memes with wolfskins?

>ARYAN JESUS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muh Jews

Odin literally drank cum from hanged men's dicks

They're frightened by teh amount of Christian threads. It got bad after the Sunday /Roman Catholic Generals/

The Jew fears the Catholic.

Attached: 1520181590553.jpg (1024x1024, 323K)

>germanic europe
Not everyone is from the worst part of Europe.

oh, its another LARPagan thread, someone just post pictures of Christian europe vs Poogan europe, i've lost my folder of those.

Why is that the only argument that you christcucks make against Odin? I never hear anything else but "lol he drank cum"

Solutrean first Nations and tribe of North America.
Paganism isnt old enough and North europe was under a glacier when whites sailed the Atlantic.

>Aryan Jesus
are you fucking serious right now?

Christianity btfo. Europe will become pagan in 5 years after this post

fuck jesus. hail hitler.

>caring about where something comes from rather than whether it's true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy

Read the sticky faggot

Jesus was a kike. Jesus was not an Aryan.

Buddha was an Aryan, but not jesus

You mean the same odin who drinks semen from the hanged man, wow drink cum! HiAL ODIEN!

Buddha was a mutant. You should look into buddha features. Fucked up lobes, feet anomalies, etc.

White Aryans built the pyramids. What the fuck do we give a shit about some jesus dude?

You see, it’s posts like this that are the reason no one can take pagans seriously. These bait posts can get worse than the Muslim variety. Honestly it’s all so tiring.

(You) happy now OP?

He was a prince in India. The caste system there separated the Aryans from the others. He literally was an Aryan prince.

Who was jesus? Some hippie jew.

>Fucking dago memes
Pasta pizza spaghetti, Snooki lasagna?

Attached: Pasta la vista.jpg (446x435, 41K)

Shitskins (Harrappans)had cities too dumb ass. Just look into the features that mark a buddha. Definetly not aryan stock.

Not a hippie, but a man born in the manger of a stable because there was no room at the inn

youtube.com/watch?v=l1wHyMR_SCA

good Odin picture, thank you

Attached: odin.jpg (435x600, 44K)

King of Kings is the correct answer.

One of the 32 signs of a buddha is a tiny inverted dick.
>13 - His private organ is recessed and remains concealed. This comes from his having strictly kept his pledges of secrecy and having never revealed what was meant to be held confidentially.

Blue eyed aryan buddha

Attached: blue-buddha.jpg (845x403, 107K)

So basically your whole point is that you'd fuck Buddha but not Jesus?

>Shitskins painted statues with blue eyes so Jesus isnt real.
user there are Jews with blue eyes...

Attached: Artemis.jpg (576x768, 106K)

>Disobeying your kike overlords

Oy vey, shut it down!

Aryans have been looked up to as gods for thousands of years.

Attached: pub blue-eyed people.jpg (629x524, 101K)

>Aryans have been looked up to as gods for thousands of years.

And then the bukkake starts?

By post flood surviving shitskins(pre-Adamites) because the original Adamites looked like the statues. Modern whites are slightly different as the descendants of Japheth one of Noahs sons after the landed in the caucuses at an indeterminate time.

C U M G U Z Z L E R

That's because Jews were once Aryans. They were Aryans that decided to race mix. The other Aryans told them to leave, and so they did. They've been wandering ever since.

Ever wonder why the Jews are so jealous of Nordic Blonde hair/blue eyes? It's because they know that they are part Aryan and that they will never ever be full again. So jealous drives them to try and destroy the white race.

>2018
>not worshipping Molag Bal

Attached: The king of rape.jpg (900x621, 99K)

Preflood Aryans. They built the pyramids.

Is it your mom or your dad who is the Hindu from India then?

GREEK PHILOSOPHY
+
CHRISTIAN MORALS/SPIRITUALITY
+
ROMAN LAW
=
WESTERN CIVILIZATION

DON'T FORGET THAT.

Attached: 06.jpg (670x528, 56K)

>Western Civilisation = The Catholic Church

YES

>hail odin
Such a fucking disgrace. That is not how you give thanks to him, you cunt.

One down, 31 to go!

We are the top, but recently we've forgotten that because the jew has tricked us and taken our place. We will soon retake our seat and kick the jews out.

Attached: 01.jpg (400x323, 18K)

Do we have to worship cows before or after we kick the Jews out?

Attached: 1518213113473.jpg (1200x1073, 176K)

Language: English comes from German. German comes from Sanskrit.

Origins of the Aryans my friend. Search for the origins of your people.

I am French-Canadian. French comes from Latin.

Attached: 32 shitskin mutant features.png (600x778, 46K)

German is a result of Proto-European language being taken over by Indo-European language. The Indo-European culture didn't originate in India if that's what you believe.

Odin the cum slurper

Why do you make up lies, Jew?

We already worship the cow.

Attached: Wall Street Bull.jpg (800x465, 133K)

French..... enough said.

Fuck Odin. Piece of shit god can't even put up a good fight. My ancestors were Catholic and modern day Europe was built with Christ as the foundation. Fagans can go jerk off to their marvel characters in their stone huts.

>My ancestors were Catholic
Before that they were Pagan for a much longer time.

>modern day Europe was built with Christ as the foundation
And modern day Europe is ethnically replacing it's people with lesser beings

>their marvel characters
Being deceitful lands you a place in Hell in Christianity. There is no Taqiya allowed there, not even to protect your fate are you allowed to lie.

Jesus called out the Jews and got killed for it, have a little respect

Attached: 1493270301103.png (1288x1732, 584K)

You're right. Indo-Euro didn't originate in India, but India offers us some of the last remnants of the Indo-Euro people. Sanskrit being one of them.

Preflood, we were a global people. We controlled the entire world, much as we do today (once we get rid of the pesky jews).

WOW DEEP THOUGHT DUDE

I am proud to not be grouped with the pajeets and the cow-worshipping pagans

Attached: saint-louis.jpg (150x421, 43K)

Attached: Brennum_kirkjur.jpg (400x269, 33K)

They can't see past their Catholic masters. Such a shame.

>Before that they were Pagan for a much longer time.
And the faggots got their asses royally beat. I respect my ancestors that can stand up in a fight and not get beat like bitches
>And modern day Europe is ethnically replacing it's people with lesser beings
Oh don't even pretend this isn't the fault of the jew.
>Being deceitful lands you a place in Hell in Christianity. There is no Taqiya allowed there, not even to protect your fate are you allowed to lie.
Where's the deceit? I speak only the truth.

>us Indo-Europeans were KANGZ, we ruled the world n sheeyit

Attached: ganges-pollution.jpg (960x615, 550K)

I can respect the dude. That's for sure. I do respect jesus. But I do not worship him. And I do not believe he is "my lord and savior."

Europeans today are the ones closest to the Indo-Europeans. We are the last Indo-Europeans.

jews are chaos

The important thing is that God is real while Thor is not. This is really the central point. And instead of addressing us you keep trying to use the genetic fallacy (a logical fallacy) to win us over to your side

lies. all lies. nazis are fag jews extraordinaires. neck yourself son of satan

Yet you French always tag along. The English, Scots, Nordics and Germans all conquer the world, and then the French come waltzing in after the fact like "oh hey this is cool. Can I colonize too?"

We love the French tho. You all are our brothers and sisters (ya'll are just lazy).

Well, he is. Whether or not you believe it.

>God is real
lol

Understand how caste systems work before posting dumb pictures. Aryans separated themselves from the brownskins. Much like early America. Brown slaves in the fields. Whites in the house sippin' lemonade.

Polytheistic tribalist gods are the most Jewish thing to ever exist.

One universal God which all light and good emanates from is the Aryan God, Ahura Mazda. The real religion is the priesthood of Melchizedek, granted by God and giving everlasting life, not the priesthood of man.

Every time God speaks, the ((((magi)))) subvert their message.

>life is sacred

MORE SACRIFICES

>good thought, good deed, to get to heaven

JUST WORSHIP HARDER AND PAY FOR OUR TEMPLES.

There is one God, and his message never fails to be (((subverted.)))

Jesus Christ is to (((Ancient Rome))) what Donald Trump is to America right now.

>And the faggots got their asses royally beat.
Actually no. The Roman Empire got converted through subversion and deceit. Women were the first to convert, and then they raised their boys to be Christians.

>Oh don't even pretend this isn't the fault of the jew
It's the fault of the Jew Jesus Christ and Christian slave morality.

>Where's the deceit? I speak only the truth.
Now your are being deceitful again. You are surely going to hell.

>we were here first, you were just lazy

BTW this map is US, OUR DOING. With minimal support from France.

Attached: Nouvellefrance-V2.jpg (1530x1090, 1.04M)

Thor is as real as Europeans.

You can't prove that god is real any more than Thor fanboys can prove that Thor is real.

>being pagan unironically

Attached: 1508245696349.png (1270x1136, 132K)

>being an atheist
>he hasn't read St. Thomas Aquinas

Attached: scholastic.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Prove it.

I have read every ancient writings that have anything to do with Odin and none mention this the only mention of this is from a book written by a jew.

>Polytheistic tribalist gods are the most Jewish thing to ever exist.
The amount of delusion...

more reason not to be a christian

We can reason that one primal source which creation emanates from is preferable to a cow licking a block of salt and creating the world though right?

So Europeans don't exist? I didn't think things were that bad over there.

Read Ed Feser. Or read St. Thomas Aquinas. Or read Aristotle. Or read any number of logical arguments for God that atheists cannot respond to.

Ed Feser himself is a former atheist.

>Actually no. The Roman Empire got converted through subversion and deceit. Women were the first to convert, and then they raised their boys to be Christians.
Actually yes. Celtic pagans got their asses kicked by Christians.
>It's the fault of the Jew Jesus Christ and Christian slave morality.
Thats right goyim, distance yourself from the one true god and fragment yourselves so we can move mohammed in down the block
>Now your are being deceitful again. You are surely going to hell.
If I'm going to hell for deceit then you certainly going to hell for idolatry.

>Pagan
>Ancient writings
Quit lying.

>FUCKING WOMEN NOT DOING WHAT I THINK IS BEST AT ALL TIMES
>why don't they like me?

But Europeans do exist. Thor is a projection of Europeans, he exists in us.

You must be one of those 37 genders types too huh?

This is another area where reading Ed Feser or St. Thomas Aquinas would help you. The fact that the essence (or the idea) of something exists has nothing to do with whether or not it actually exists. You can grasp the essence of a unicorn in your mind, yet unicorns do not actually exist. Similarly, you can grasp the essence of Thor in your mind, though Thor does not actually exist.

I like to take the position that George Lincoln Rockwell did. I am a pro-christian agnostic. I'm not a christian, but I see it does good. So, I support it, even though I'm not a christian and don't believe that jesus is a savior.

Literally all of Jewish texts recognize other gods existence.

The Jews before Isaiah seldom thought of Yahweh as the god of all tribes, even of all Hebrews. Baalzebub was the god of Ekron, Milcom was the god of Ammon, Chemosh was the god of the Moabites. Since the Jews were neither a political nor racial group, a minimum requirement of membership was that they worship the tribal God Yahweh as one of their gods. The only tie they had was religion. Yahweh was their glue and if they ceased giving him co-equal attention, then they would be Jews no more. That is the critical importance of the covenant and first commandment. The priests perfectly understood this – see Deut 4:25-28.

Also, the books of the Old Testament were edited and perhaps written by monotheists at a later time and must be scrutinized in that light.

“The Priestly source of the Pentatuech wrote the traditional ancestral laws, suppressing all references to superhuman agencies other than Yahweh…”(Monotheism vol 10, page 527, The Encyclopedia of Religion, Mircea Eliade, ed., NY:MacMillan, 1987).

There is only one God, and He is the source of all light and good. Evil is an invention from man's ignorance.

Why are you an agnostic? Are you just indifferent?

>Actually yes. Celtic pagans got their asses kicked by Christians.
The thing is that the most powerful Empire got subverted, and pread Christianity to the rest from there. Just like USA got subverted and is the leading force in spreading multiculturalism today.
>Thats right goyim, distance yourself from the one true god and fragment yourselves so we can move mohammed in down the block
I want to deport all non-Europeans from Europe, so I don't know what you are talking about.
>If I'm going to hell for deceit then you certainly going to hell for idolatry.
Fine, see you there buddy. Answer this question: 500 million Pagan Europeans in the world, no other humans vs 500 million Sub-Saharan Christians. Which one would you pick?

Evil is the absence of a good. Thus when people turn from God, they do evil

Only reference to Odin drinking semen

>Greenberg

You bought into jew lies like a good goy, faggot.

Attached: because-odin-was-heterosexually-active-he-was-in-danger-of-1783845.png (500x352, 50K)