An open letter to American patriots: Steve Bannon is not who you think he is

9. But that doesn't really matter, because they eventually fucking agreed to do this. To this day *I HAVE NO INFORMATION* that explains why the Administration changed its mind and allowed this shit to proceed.

Attached: bannon.jpg (885x516, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He murdered Andrew.

What

Damn it, my post didn't start correctly. Unbelievable screwup on my part. Because what I have to say is important.

Guys, what I'm about to tell you may sound absurd. (I had my own doubts for a LONG time.) Some of you will write me off as a troll or whatever, and that's fine--I understand this is the Internet and people say all kinds of shit.

But America has a big fucking problem on its hands. This is NOT necessarily "QAnon" big, but it does tie into a lot of shit you're seeing right now.

I will add more details to this post if people reply with questions, but here's the gyst of it and I want to just put this out there for you to contemplate.

(For those who want to cut to the chase, go down to Item # 11)

1. I work in the national security space and specialize in counterinsurgency (COIN) PSYOP work. It has been my focus for 17 years.

2. For the last 10 years, the USG has been running COIN PSYOP throughout the Middle East. This has been noble work that helps protect America--basically we are fighting the crazy jihadist bullshit that you see ISIS/Al Qaeda posting all the time.

3. Around 2014, we had some leadership changes at the top of the IC. Military people lost influence, and political people moved up the ladder.

4. The political class who took over the reins are hardcore globalists. Note: I'm not 100% anti-globalism myself, but these people are 100% PRO-globalism. It's NUTS.

5. After watching developments in Europe especially since 2010 or so, the new IC leadership became super-concerned about European nationalist movements. Obviously, this scared the shit out of our new globalist dreamweaver overlords.

6. Acting on their paranoia, the new leaders managed to convince the Obama Administration to authorize a DOMESTIC PSYOP campaign.

7. The purpose of this campaign was really simple: they wanted to see just how much support a "nativist/nationalist/populist" movement would gain if introduced in the US.

8. I have never met Barack Obama. Personally I think he's an average guy--and let's face it, these presidents aren't the masterminds of the world that some people make them out to be. They have limited control. Believe it or not, the Obama Administration, to their credit, initially did NOT want to go forward with domestic PSYOP.

9. But that doesn't really matter, because they eventually fucking agreed to do this. To this day *I HAVE NO INFORMATION* that explains why the Administration changed its mind and allowed this shit to proceed.

10. We ran this operation for about a year and a half. It actually overlapped into the 2016 presidential cycle VERY extensively.

11. To run this PSYOP campaign, the IC recruited a long-time national security consultant whom you have been led by your government and the media to believe is a "populist leader."

12. The man recruited to run this PSYOP campaign was none other than Stephen K. Bannon. (I totally understand if you don't buy this, but it's true. His Breitbart tenure even has people fooled--his work at Breitbart began for an unrelated project that isn't important here.)

13. Somewhere around mid to late 2015, the PSYOP program went off the rails. We lost control of the message. It overlapped with Trump's campaign themes. We fucked ourselves (I'm speaking here for how the IC leaders saw it)

14. We went into crazy-ass fucking scramble mode, drawing on all kinds of covert assets and rabbits-in-hats to put the horse back in the barn.

15. The Trump presidency was never supposed to be allowed to happen. We tried hard to prevent it from happening. I do NOT specialize in areas related to this collusion narrative, but my info is that Manafort worked w/ Russians but nobody on Trump's team even fucking knew it. So "collusion" technically, but not Trump's fault.

16. Just as they were leaving office, the IC seconded Susan Rice (whom the media have led you to believe is just a liberal hack--she's actually a different-looking version of Steve Bannon) to establish some tripwires for the incoming Trump admin. [Remember that insane memo that got spilled into public? That made Rice look like she was HELPING TRUMP?]

17. A lot of the shit that went down with Mike Flynn is a direct result of the above. Flynn is NOT squeaky clean. But MOST of the shit that's splattered on him was painted there by Rice, Bannon, and others in the IC. They're scared of Flynn because they think he honestly sympathizes with Euro nationalists. (Personally I have no opinion--I don't know enough.)

18. It was actually pure fucking luck that Trump gave Bannon such a senior post in the White House. I swear, some of the IC honchos thought it was a gift from God or something.

19. Bannon decided to take on duel missions once he settled in at the White House: set more tripwires to dismantle the Trump admin, but also CONTINUE to probe nationalist support levels.

20. Remember that "Muslim ban?" It was destined to fail--not at the hands of the courts (which have honestly been unfair in using Trump's words against him). It was meant to OPERATIONALLY FAIL.

21. The whole point was to use the "Muslim ban"--and several other Trump actions that you saw in the first 6 months--to continue measuring nationalist support.

22. The purpose of measuring such support, of course, shifted in a HUGE WAY once Trump came into office.

23. Now we weren't just hypothetically testing support levels--"we" (in the eyes of the IC geniuses) had a potential REAL problem on our hands, that Trump WAS building a nationalist movement before our very eyes.

24. As you can see with your own two eyes from the last year, there IS A LOT OF SUPPORT for so-called "nationalism/nativism" in America. I like to just call it a new brand of Americanism.

25. Bannon tried, but failed, to cause a Trump implosion around the time he was relieved of his White House job.

26. One of my PRIMARY duties for the past 3 1/2 years has been to track down the sources and veracity of all those "leaks" you see in your newspapers and on TV.

27. There are a few things you need to know about those leaks. First, MOST OF THE LEAKS ARE "REAL." In other words, people actually DID tell the reporters the things that get reported. The reporters aren't making shit up.

28. But guess who DOES make shit up--and quite often? The leakers themselves! This White House is a veritable viper's nest.

29. The question arises: WHY is the White House leaking so much? The reason is simple: people inside the WH *totally know* what is and was going on with the PSYOP campaign.

30. On one side you have people like Kelly and Mattis (mainly Kelly desu), who STRONGLY disapprove of the IC's dallying with domestic PSYOP shit.

31. On the other side you have people like McMaster, whom we somehow managed to put into Flynn's spot and kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of the possible "nationalist," replace him with "our" guy.

32. I admire McMaster for being smart, serving his country. But at heart he's not a military man. His loyalties are to his buddies like Jim Clapper.

33. So while you guys have been watching the media pull the wool over the eyes of the lunatic left, THEY'VE DONE THE SAME THING TO YOU.

34. Think about it. When you ask most people why they think Steve Bannon is a blueblooded nationalist, their answer is basically "b/c that's what he acts like." Same thing with McMaster as a law and order guy--it's his act.

35. Bottom line, patriotic Americans need to wake up RIGHT NOW to the danger posed by people like Bannon continuing to pose as nationalist movement leaders. It is a trap. They are ALMOST literally taking names of people who "fall for" Bannon's nationalist messaging (and similar messaging by other people, of course).

Be careful out there guys.

Like I said, I will take questions if there's interest. If you think this is "fan fiction" or some gaslighting bullshit, I understand--it's hard to know whom you can trust anymore.

And that's exactly why I decided to put this out there to you: a powerful portion of YOUR OWN government no longer TRUSTS YOU.

We need to take America back before it's too late. Trump is not great. He's an idiot half the time. But his heart/message is right on target for what we need. I just hope we can cut through the haze--and quickly.

P.S. - Don't ask me about Carter Page. That guy is the most fucking bizarre human being I've seen in my life. If I had to put $5 bet on the son of a bitch, I'd say he's a poor man's version of Aldrich Ames, minus the hot wife.

God bless this country.

Fake and gay

This FPBP

Bannon is a traitor.

ENJOY THE GALLOWS STEVE! YOU DESERVE IT!

Attached: 1499085097891.png (1309x432, 313K)

> Provides no concrete details
> expects trust

Bannon has showed his loyalty to the cause through ACTION. You CIA niggers will never tear him down with shitposts.

Attached: 9B147589-3ED5-43CA-99A8-A50C96808295.jpg (2047x2052, 951K)

Like I said, if anyone has questions I will answer to the extent I actually know something that helps.

Not going to respond to praise/trolling responses--

Unlike your government, I respect your right to make your own judgments.

Damn it hurts my soul to even type that sentence. We've lost control of the most beautiful nation on earth. :(

OP needs to die. McMaster is a patriot.

Attached: 1516550801127.png (1306x1020, 606K)

Dude, We know Fuck off m* 8 Not all are as dumb as poster

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Listen up faggot. Nobody believes your bullshit story and I'll be glad when Steve "Israel First" Bannon is 6 feet under after being executed by firing squad.

Attached: 1491417401777.png (625x166, 39K)

FUCK ISRAEL

Attached: 1492154697849.png (1513x589, 140K)

You dibbled and dabbled where you shouldn't have; not just with the nationalist thing, but the entire globalist bullshit.

Protip: Nationalist sentiment isn't growing just because of individuals like bannon or trump.

It's growing as a reaction to globalist policies and the effect they're having. Nobody likes it, the only people profiting off the globalism bullshit are the guys at the top - and only because they're (currently) completely isolated from the effects of it.

As the globalist corruption spreads through the west, disorder and chaos are going to follow, because what globalism has actually done is weakened every country it's gained a foothold in. Everyone with strong nationalist sentiments will be fucking globalists countries in the ass, raw, for decades - even centuries - if we don't get our collective asses in gear.

You should be familiar with game theory, and I'd hope you're familiar with the simulation of humanitarianism vs ethnocentrism and what happened in the long run to the humanitarians.

In-groups will always out-compete an all-group, simple because the all-group spreads its resources thin and allows itself to be taken advantage of by self-interested parties.

Globalists are in the best case scenario, a bunch of idiot naive psychopaths.

I respect your opinion and understand if you don't believe me.

>Somewhere around mid to late 2015, the PSYOP program went off the rails. We lost control of the message. It overlapped with Trump's campaign themes. We fucked ourselves (I'm speaking here for how the IC leaders saw it)

You lost because of Maidan, and you lost that because of the White Genocide memeplex.

Short story, Sup Forums went pro-white instead of Nazi-larping, and because the White Genocide memeplex was carefully constructed to be impossible to suppress once it started to cascade, you guys lost.

Trump was MI trying to make use of what happened to get their guy into the White House, and that worked too. Not that Trump can put the WG memeplex back in the bottle either, even id Sessions have tried, so my guess is that he will use it to get reelected in 2020, and go down in history as having saved White people. (Never his plan, because he did not know what he was up against)

Attached: us.png (450x497, 242K)

Agree with you pretty much 100%.

You're missing the point partly though--I'm not saying anti-globalism is some giant conspiracy. That's stupid.

My point is that the anti-globalist sentiment in the US simmered under the surface for almost a decade after it began bubbling up in Europe.

These IC geniuses, who would move the world capital to Davos if they could, thought it'd be good to know whether Americans still believe in keeping AMERICA a country.

Unfortunately for them, we do.

One of the worst LARPs I’ve seen desu. As I said above you provide no details and you’re long winded. I like how you capitalize PSYOP like it adds believability. The only true part within your ramble was:

>14. We went into crazy-ass fucking scramble mode, drawing on all kinds of covert assets and rabbits-in-hats to put the horse back in the barn.

You’re still hung up on point 14. sage in all fields because you are boring.

Attached: 97DB02C8-E6E9-477D-BC5F-4468B200C7A7.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

Don't be so quick to dismiss this, anons. Bannon was former naval intelligence. Naval intelligence has been involved in all sorts of shady shit in the past.

>My point is that the anti-globalist sentiment in the US simmered under the surface for almost a decade after it began bubbling up in Europe.

Occupy Wall Street was subverted and turned into SJW, and I'm glad that happened, because they were the perfect enemy for the pro-white movement.

Attached: melting pot.jpg (662x716, 71K)

I apologize for being long winded. I capitalize PSYOP out of personal habit, not because it adds anything. Sorry.

Like I said, I respect it if people don't believe me. The Internet is a wasteland nowadays.

LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. BANNON IS A FAT FUCKING TRAITOR AND YOURE TRYING TO DISPARAGE MILITARY GENERALS AND PATRIOTS.

YOU ARE A SCUMBAG.

Attached: 1499118591648.jpg (1200x651, 613K)

trending on caption generator
over 4,000 views

Hitler vs. Q and his user Army http:// www.captiongenerator.com/936012/Hitler-vs-Q-and-his-user-Army#.WqdJCUzW9BM.twitter

I will just say this--it is amazing that not one person in the media has caught onto Bannon's frequent visits to Camp Peary, going back at least 6 years.

Fucking hell, it's like this Q user bullshit tapped into an undiscovered well of schizo retards.

You dun goofed
>Globalists wanted to shoot themselves in the leg to see how much it will hurt
>Psyop started in 2015, two years after obongo legalized propaganda
>McMaster is a patriot and not a slimy fucking Muslim
>Globalists took over late in Obongo's term and didn't streamline that nigger into WH from his college days

Sorry CIA Nigger, you think we got deceived, but it is you who is in the dark.

Pic very related.

Attached: Gamergate.jpg (1024x4251, 875K)

People are not as dumb as you think. All that really matters is Trump. Whatever Trump does is what's right. Only stormfront homos care about mccmaster or sloppy fat fuck bannon.

In Trump we trust.

>Naval intelligence has been involved in all sorts of shady shit in the past.
Trump is Military Intelligence and JSOC, and they care about the survival of America, but not if White people survive or not.

Only when they understand that the only way America will survive is as a majority White country, will that happen.

Attached: war never changes.png (930x1060, 333K)

Also General Flynn is a Hero. He was the bait for the epic trap set by Trump.

>I apologize for being long winded. I capitalize PSYOP out of personal habit, not because it adds anything. Sorry.

You are a Larp, or got fired for being stupid.

Attached: 1513991454001.png (1707x760, 1.89M)

I know very little about the Flynn-RUSSIA angle, but the Gulen situation is another story. We cooked him.

Flynn's son was a Sup Forumsack, so now we know that you are larping.

I don't follow.

wow, so nothing?

Attached: 1517356284874.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

I will just ask one question: What was Bannon working on when he was with Breitbart?

The Russia paranoia stems from losing Sup Forums under Maidan, but the Russians had nothing to do with it.

Flynn knew from his son, so they decided to use the momentum to get Trump elected.

You don't know that Sup Forums was set up to support the Ukrainians, and that the momentum for that got subverted and turned into the pro-white movement?

>Bottom line, patriotic Americans need to wake up RIGHT NOW
What's really going to cook your noodle: is when you realize we've been awake the whole time.

Attached: image002[1].jpg (395x162, 11K)

Listen up faggot. I don't know what game you're trying to play but everything you're saying is complete bullshit and you're trying to blame our domestic intelligence agencies for your psy ops when in reality

ISRAEL SPONSORED ALL OF IT.

Richard Spencer
Steve Bannon
The Alt-Right
Breitbart
Alt-Light
E-celebs

FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

Poor Steve he did what they asked of him.

Attached: in themachine23.jpg (598x630, 51K)

>Richard Spencer
Fuck off Morpheus.

what year? fucking wall to wall swastikas since ive been here(2012)

Attached: 1517496687076.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Attached: 1501075255354.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

>Gulen situation is another story. We cooked him
Didn't he just go back to his mud hut in Derpistan? Tell us more about what he was up to.

The only reason Obongo would support a populist movement would be to polarize the country before the election. What were you told that would make you a willing participant in treason?

FUCK YOU COMMIE!

Bannon bought 8ch and killed it

Attached: bannon dugin alt right.jpg (1246x1102, 165K)

Were any individuals targeted in any way?

>fucking wall to wall swastikas since ive been here(2012)
You don't remember the Maidan nazis Sup Forums used to support?

Try posting a thread about them now?

>Bannon bought 8ch and killed it
Kushner, not bannon.

Nice

Why are you defending a nincompoop who doesn't even know the definition of "meek"?

i thought the board was fairly prorussian on that issue

Attached: 1515961614831.jpg (1000x1000, 351K)

Wrong.

was it mcmaster who criticized israel and then for some reason all the usual suspects in the media starting defending him at once?

Are these stupid fucks prepared for civil war? Why is Trump pushing gun control. Will we ever see all gun control laws repealed or do we have to start killing tyrants like our forefathers?

source?

The media plays both sides you fucking retard.

Attached: 1502152804073.jpg (1842x1036, 294K)

>35. Bottom line, patriotic Americans need to wake up RIGHT NOW to the danger posed by people like Bannon continuing to pose as nationalist movement leaders. It is a trap. They are ALMOST literally taking names of people who "fall for" Bannon's nationalist messaging (and similar messaging by other people, of course).
This guy has gotta be legit, deep state spooks are always so far behind, still fumbling in the dark with things we figured out ages ago. Bannon disappeared after that whole fire and fury bullshit, nobody here really worships him anymore.

Whatever attempt was made with him didn't stick. This is impossible to stop. The truth has been illuminated to far too many people, young and old. The IC can try whatever it wants but once again they only see the threat when it's too late. After all, they're glorified bureaucrats

Attached: 1497942764452.jpg (1750x1400, 355K)

this. end of thread

It became pro-russian, because of no more brother wars for jews(globalists)

Sup Forums used to support the Ukrainian and Russian nazis in the beginning. Putin not so much.

Attached: global minority.jpg (639x488, 71K)

Primarily gathering information about the potential for so-called "domestic radicalization" of energetic right-wing writers.

Secondarily he simply helped steer traffic in Breitbart's ideological space toward topics/issues that people above my paygrade chose.

Gulen is still in the US. Are you asking me what Flynn was up to or what Gulen was up to?

As for me being a willing participant in treason, that's exactly what I'm not doing...

Looking at the turkey-gulen situation from where I am and what I can see, I'll lay it out as I can:

The US over-estimated their intelligence capabilities in Turkey and pulled the trigger on a coup either too early or too late to be effective. Erdogan got warning ahead of time and managed to avoid a decapitation strike (probably multiple ones) against him and the end result of it was the complete dismantling of the intelligence operations in Turkey.

The coup was likely triggered by the US wanting to solidify a geopolitical position against Russia - Turkey would've been able to prevent Russia from supplying anything into Syria; basically a counterplay to the Crimean annexation (Which was itself, also an enormous failure by the US).

I don't know what Flynn's connections with Turkey are - my guess is he helped set the networks up or something like that, but I seriously doubt the decision on that coup was his.

So anyways, the end result of the coup attempt was the exact opposite of what the US wanted/needed: Turkey has now grown closer to Russia, the incirlik airbase is no longer a safe haven for nuclear weapons (and they were quickly and quietly removed) and Turkey is making more of their own independent geopolitical moves, much to the chagrin of the US (and Russia).

Foremost right now is that Turkey doesn't want ANY sort of Kurdish anything on their border. Which completely BTFO the american plans to salvage the Syria situation with a kurdish consolidation. Which can basically be described as "we fucked up, but we can use this territory to apply pressure/leverage on syria/turkey in the future". Well, Turkey (and Russia/Syria) aren't having none of that shit. So Kurds are getting btfo and the US will likely be forced to withdraw, despite occasional successes like that recent artillery/airstrike that btfo russian mercs.

Nah, I supported the side that didn't include "Our Man Yats." I think it was the Russians in Donestk.

Absolutely worst LARP I've seen. Your writing style and choice of wording matches that of a typical Reddit-tier 20-something liberal.

Lurk the fuck more and try again in a few years.

You have no idea how infested is the IC with globalist kikes.
That's what OP meant by (((political))) powers usurping the military.

The Gulen setup solely targeted Flynn and had been designed and even tabletopped shortly after Obama fired him at DIA. In the trade, some people call these contingencies "golden bullets." This one was low caliber.

Flynn Jr was not targeted.

He's a got a nice place in the Poconos.

Russian psyops prevailed over American for that one. Same people pushing the Tulsi meme just because she said Assad is fighting Islamists

>Occupy Wall Street was subverted and turned into SJW

Occupy Wall Street was a soros op from inception.

Sup Forums never really supported them; there was some support at first, but shortly after the maidan coup succeeded, the individuals leading those nazi groups were thrown in jail (or outright murdered) and the groups commandeered by jewish oligarchs - which Sup Forums duly noted and now makes fun of. The ukrainian "nazi's" are just goodgoys.

Just to set the record straight

This post is about 8 months too late. Steve Bannon made moolah off of Chinese farmers. He literally ruined the economy of the largest MMO ever that had some pretty based economics theory going for it. But here's the thing:
He had his ear to the ground, knew the sympathetic types that were going to turn out for an election for Trump, and squeezed his way into that after getting Andrew (((Breitbart))) out of the way and taking control over that rag. Milo was his Sith apprentice, and together they bolstered Trump, yes.

Together, they got diverse groups of people to rally behind Trump and his message. Steve was a paper tiger of publicity. Trump knew him for what he was, though; the enemy. All those supremacists that got behind Steve were fooled. The ones that pushed Bannon the most were Bannon himself, as well as the subverting kikes that kept his name on this board, and shilled against Trump when he got the boot.

Trump knew, though. He knows all their tricks.

Attached: Roy Cohn and DJT.jpg (2194x1296, 1005K)

McMaster tried to fire Ezra-Cohen Watnick immediately after Watnick informed Trump about the Presidential Daily Briefs that were filled with Trump surveillance. Trump reversed the firing when he found out. Watnick still got purged later on, though I can't recall exactly why.

>deep state spooks are always so far behind, still fumbling in the dark with things we figured out ages ago.
This.

Gulen.

This sounds about right. Except Flynn doesn't actually have anything to do with Turkey. The lobbying he did for them was fictional. He gave back the money Turkey gave him to lobby because he never actually did any lobbying.

I would ballpark 8 out of 10 colleagues support UK-style gun control in the US.

Trump is squishy on guns but I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

>The coup was likely triggered by the US wanting to solidify a geopolitical position against Russia - Turkey would've been able to prevent Russia from supplying anything into Syria; basically a counterplay to the Crimean annexation (Which was itself, also an enormous failure by the US).

The USA have been creating a new map for the Middle East since 2001.

Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Syria have all ended up in civil wars and refugees for Europe. One time can be a mistake, 6 times in a row, means that it was planned this way.

Ukraine had also been planned for a long time, but I don't know if that belonged to the ME plan. .

Attached: muh Russia.jpg (620x372, 38K)

Unfortunately you're right.

This is not related to my post, but you may find it interesting: we were not even tracking Richard Spencer until basically right before he became widely known.

Obama purged the military leadership on non-loyalists over his entire term.

Attached: Military_Purge.jpg (1652x1808, 1.66M)

I think if I ever met Trump I'd ask him about Cohn

Attached: 1511911778452.png (850x400, 139K)

I'll ask again: were any specific individuals targeted in this. Individuals who were/are highly influential on blogs and whatnot?

>CAPS LOCK
>CONVINCING !

>I think it was the Russians in Donestk
Their bravery might have helped. So did the Zimmerman trial and the big friendly nigger that got shot by a cop, and how the media lied about it.

Thanks for this post. Keen observations on multiple levels I think.

I understand why you might associate it with Jews or Israel, but they are not the primary driver of this problem.

They CERTAINLY (at least their government) support it though.

>This is not related to my post, but you may find it interesting: we were not even tracking Richard Spencer until basically right before he became widely known.
I never thought Spencer was a CIA plant, just a personality inflated by the media to be some nefarious leader of an evil pro Trump Nazi movement. And of course with his ego and "Faustian" ideals he can't say no to a camera

Attached: 1511930183852.png (850x400, 120K)

Why is life so hard and full of surprises? :(

It would be beyond surprising at this point if Bannon isnt ourguy. First its bye goy, then its zion steve. Uh huh

No it wasn't, it was the same grassroots movement that spawned the Tea Party on the right side.
The media successfully painted the tea party as a bunch of wackjob conservanuts, and intel services successfully subverted the OWS movement with social justice cancer.

Both were diverted from what they were leading up towards: Justice against the elites that have been fucking literally EVERYTHING up.

Just to be clear: Nobody at the bottom gives a FUCK that elites exist - so long as their lives are running smoothly.
But our lives are not running smoothly. They couldn't be getting more fucked if you honestly tried to fuck our countries up on purpose.

And people are noticing, and people are mad.

It won't stop until things get better for the commoners, and for that to happen, the elites need to admit to failures and work against their former policies.

But they're too stubborn/retarded/drunkonpower/prideful to do that.

So we're on Mr Bones' wild rollercauster for the forseeable future.

Yeah, Occupy is a different kettle of fish.

We wasted a fuck ton of time on that nonsense.

I don't get what you're trying to say. Don't trust steve bannon? We already know that. There is controlled opposition among nationalist leaders? We know that too.

. The purpose of this campaign was really simple: they wanted to see just how much support a "nativist/nationalist/populist" movement would gain if introduced in the US.

If they did do such a thing, that wouldn't have been their motivation, though they may state as much to the guys lower down on the totem pole. They would have done it in order to encourage armed insurrection from the right, draw out those with sympathies for the movement, and then send them all off to concentration camps.

Wtf is he pushing for stronger background checks and supports violating due process? I'm pretty much ready for war if they don't repeal ALL gun control laws.

>Sup Forums never really supported them; there was some support at first
I said it changed under Maidan, and so do you.

>but they are not the primary driver of this problem.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

YES THEY ARE!

Israelis Behind 9/11
>save these names
>share these names
Daniel Lewin
Edmund Glazer
Oded Ellner
Omer Marmari
Yaron Shmuel
Paul Kurzberg
Sivan Kurzberg
Dominik Suter
Dov Zakheim (US Gov)
Michael Chertoff (coverup)''

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

Attached: 1511466619263.jpg (1895x1554, 2.51M)

>Play at summoning demons
>accidentally summon an angel of vengeance
>lose control of it, watch helplessly as it kicks your shit in all the while being cheered on by half the country

I can't claim to be sad about this turn of events
If Trump destroys the US I will be honored to have been here to witness it

Attached: 1327475353962.jpg (650x476, 110K)

Gulen was up to jack shit of any consequence, TBQH.

As for Flynn and Turkey itself, my brief doesn't extend to that side of things, but If I had to guess, I'd say you're right.

>we were not even tracking Richard Spencer until basically right before he became widely known.
Why should you?

The alt-right were only a few blogs and forums, nobody expected should blow up.

you just outed yourself as a LARP.

Your guess is as good as mine on this one--way outside my area.

But just looking at it as average joe citizen, I think it boils down to Trump just not giving a shit or understanding gun culture.