Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xFqShpJm_zc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Deseret
youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>florida free state
>anywhere but northern florida
south florida scum would make a pact with jew york since that's all that's down there

Florida would remain united, Florida south of Sarasota would be incapable of sustaining itself demographically.

thought Deseret was a spelling mistake, nope

Which provinces belong to which race?

Niggerland
Cuckland
Spicland
thats what would happen

>Idaho and Montana not part of the Northwest Republic

Attached: Northwest Tricolor.jpg (622x354, 50K)

>autistic map threads
is there anything more pointless and cancerous?

Attached: 1518665721967.png (321x321, 12K)

Do you guys think we'll see the break up of the United State in our lifetime? I mean the government has racked up 21 trillion in debts and all....

Attached: 1520517855123.jpg (1097x900, 56K)

Why would the Midwest want to stay with the Jewed NE? We're loaded with niggers down here in the south, and still less dicked up than them.

>Do you guys think we'll see the break up of the United State in our lifetime
No

NY doesnt need ya'll

Would look like OP is a massive,massive faggot. Kys, chink.

Attached: 1237869.jpg (720x540, 27K)

youtu.be/xFqShpJm_zc

I don't think there is.

Attached: 1514416929925.jpg (493x767, 100K)

As someone who works for the Treasury Department. I can say without a doubt I am fully expecting a total economic collapse of the US within 10 years. That being said you are all going to collapse with us thanks to being tied to our economy.

Attached: USA.png (1280x823, 215K)

mormons make up words.

My estimate is 20-30 years, partially because whites will be minority in 2040
this would be my map too

but how will our usury go unshoahed?

Attached: 1494000106749.png (354x504, 129K)

>(21

>t. autistic liberal

A lot of people don't know about the theocracy of Deseret.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Deseret

Gotta love the Mormons' LOTR-tier architecture

Attached: image.jpg (220x293, 26K)

Oklahoma is in Dixie.

We fought for the South.

pic related, it's General Stand Watie, Cherokee, the last Confederate General to surrender.

Attached: Stand_Watie.jpg (1544x1692, 1.1M)

Attached: US Balkanization.jpg (1280x812, 1.1M)

cuck

Attached: pepe2.jpg (396x381, 55K)

I like your map the best. Red stays at the United States of America. North East becomes its own country. West coast becomes its own country and takes Hawaii. Alaska can do whatever.

I don't understand why people on the right would both agree to and actually desire to be in a political union with the left. Especially considering the left is importing a permanent voting majority and will have successfully done so in no more than ten years. Peaceful Balkanization is our only chance of having a coherent country.

Attached: 2016 Election Demographics.png (1804x2438, 776K)

Even if states share the same political views they are still different culturally and ethnically

Attached: image.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

Attached: image.jpg (945x748, 138K)

Attached: 1501638255895.png (761x511, 325K)

>alaska (russia)
>inner alaska (also russia)

Attached: 1332974714031.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>Idaho in exile

Who here /Union of the Great Lakes and Great Salt Lake/

FUCKING STOP WITH FUCKING DESERET. STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT A THING. MORMONS DON'T EVEN DESERVE A BIG EMPTY DESERT. THEY DESERVE NOTHING.

THANK YOU FOR JEFFERSON SENPAI

(((oy vey)))

Attached: Imperial expansion.jpg (1063x662, 123K)

You seem awfully upset about Mormons setting up a white ethnostate of their own.

I laughed, I cried

>America
>balkanizing

Maybe in five or seven centuries. There's too much commonality in the US, even with today's regionalities. The division today comes from globalist fucks trying to leave 30 million people in abject poverty.

>florida free state
aka cubans

Jews don't like us subverting their weapons.

We like our sex raw and in our early 20s.

Suprised muthafuka Whites always have an ace up their sleeve

Blacked threads

>mexifornia becomes its own country
>texas gets split
>new mexico and southern arizona gets absorbed by mexico

This map is the opposite of reality and apparently made by a total retard

>floridia free state

That's a funny way of spelling the People's Republic of New Israel

Build a secure border wall around Commiefornia. Send all Libshits. Problem solved. It’s been allowed to go so far that it’s beyond repair.

Attached: 66228782-85AB-4F07-A839-95AB00D795E5.jpg (800x778, 242K)

>mexico getting anything
even texas could 1v1 mexico in a war

Attached: shrok.gif (376x362, 75K)

Jefferson is pretty much only north of Redding, CA and south of Eugene, OR. Large concentrations of patriots in S. Oregon and far northern CA. North of Eugene (and Eugene, really) are marxist. South of Redding is 100 miles of Mexicans then Sacramento with San Francisco to the southwest. So basically the northern half of the Democratic People's Republic of Commiefornia.

WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' IN MAH SWAMP?

Midwest becomes its own nation and gains profit from minerals and farming.

Attached: 1517705717694.png (1353x710, 85K)

Midwest Republic >>>

Dangers of women voting. I get it now!

The US stopped being a real country a long time ago. Will we see balkanization? Possibly. Will we see armed conflict within our lifetime? 100% yes. It will be a messy process.

FREE DESERET

explain faggot.

You don't get it, most Non-Americans don't. The United States has been divided for some time, not through borders, but through culture.

The Northern States and the Southern States aren't compatible, blood has been shed in the past and will again. Their cultures are distinct from one another, be it cuisine or ideals all the way down to mannerisms. You can clearly tell the Southerner apart from the Yankee. It's as clear as daylight.

On top of that, you have to take into account New England, Texas, Mid-West, North Pacific States, and so forth. All of the aforementioned places are choc-full of distinct culture making them different from one another, the tension is very real and it shows on the political stage.

There's a very real hate for one another in the United States. You have one big nation comprised of smaller, psuedo-nations just clamoring to claim national borders.

It's only a matter of time before the powder keg explodes. We haven't even touched up on African-Americans, Hispanics and White-Americans either. That's a whole other ballgame.

Attached: 1520661724060.jpg (480x541, 25K)

>idolizing nonwhites
>idolizing diversity

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Some of these are just so grossly inaccurate. There is a HUGE difference between coastal washington state (ie seattle) and the east part of it.

Just like east side of colorado is crazy liberal but the mtns/west is heavy conservative.

Is that a man cosplaying as Dunham?

West Colorado is conservative because it's Mormon while the East isn't

Louisiana would get annexed by Texas immediately.

meh

Attached: balk.png (3840x2432, 2.03M)

cascadia / dakota territory alliance?

Cascadia is a good name

Attached: Cascadia.png (959x559, 3K)

1000 hrs of MSpaint

Attached: 134.png (1494x935, 149K)

Dixie would deport all niggers and non whited

And it should be called the confederate states of America

youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI

Would weed be legal in the confederate states?

The would come with smiles and crawfish.

you know what, this is pretty decent for what I know about certain places i have lived in US, it would never work geographically, but culturally this is SUPER accurate