Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel

What did ufotable mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

note.mu/chutarokokudo/n/n0a37d5d339c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WORMS

Did they fuck already in the movie?

They're following Realta Nua, so Sakura is a virgin vampire. The sex/bloodsucking scene with Sakura isn't until movie 2, though.

That said, Sakura hijacked the TOHSAKA'S ANUS scene in the movie and made Shirou's attention turn towards her breasts instead.

>That said, Sakura hijacked the TOHSAKA'S ANUS scene in the movie and made Shirou's attention turn towards her breasts instead.
Unacceptable!

>They're following Realta Nua, so Sakura is a virgin vampire.
History is written by the winners.

>change having to cum balls deep inside her
>to fucking letting her bite you and drain your blood?
Why does Japan have to turn every intimate event into something painful?

> History is written by the winners.
YES, DICKWORMS RULE!

>They're following Realta Nua
I seriously hope you're memeing my friend

What did Ufotable mean by this?

The scene starts with the Realta Nua scene of Rin drinking Ayako's blood, then she moves to straddle Shirou, sticking her anus into the air for the viewer. Shirou moves to grope her breasts, but as he then looks up, he finds that she's turned into Sakura.

Not bad either, but sex scenes in HF make the most sense of all the routes. Sex in intrinsiqual to Sakura, I hope they don't remove these ones. I'll be content with even fades to black

I feel the same way. I don't like the way Type-Moon has been doing things lately, not one bit.

Wasn't there a worm in Fate/Zero that ate Sakura's purity though that Zouken put in Kariya, if I'm mistaken?

Maybe they just removed the Rin/Rider sex dream because they deemed it unnecessary, and because it's Sakuras route. It would explain why Rin turns into Sakura. I'm still holding out for the sex scenes or at least one; it doesn't have to be lewd, just enough to let us know they're going to have sex.

Yeah, exactly. It just has to be tingly fuzzy feelzy

Fate/Zero contradicts the original VN in several ways to the extent that Nasu went out and said that it's not entirely canon. That said, the word purity doesn't have to mean virginity, so it could just be the worm that disillusioned her and made her lose her childish innocence.

I think I'm getting the hang of this!

>1st post
>rhino is already mad
kek

>sea worms

They've been mad for 13 years straight, after all.

Has anyone seen the movie yet? What's the soundtrack like, something like Fate/Zero or Kara no Kyoukai?
Why change it though? It's a movie, not TV.

Kara no Kyoukai #3 had a fucking rape scene in it, fuck this vampire shit, people wanted Tohsaka's Anus.

Shadow in original interviews is compared to a deep sea creature, like a jellyfish.

People stupidly think sakuras thematic animals is worms. She's not a worm at all, zouken is worm.

Although her other thematic animal is usually a butterfly. Also she was called a snake by sasaki.

Blame the people who couldn't appreciate that Sakura is pure even if she's not a virgin.

He talked about the shadow, though, not Sakura herself.

Putting aside any topic of which girl or which route is better, what route is the most appropriate follow-up to Fate/Zero?

Unshown Ilya route.

HF

Either Fate or Heaven's Feel for sure. UBW is pure shounen fluff with zero relation to the hanging plot threads from Zero.

They will hug & fug in the second movie

They are pushing HF as a sequel to Zero tho, they gave these in the theater.

That middle picture needs doujins.

I wonder if they'll expand Gil's role. He doesn't really do anything at all in HF but it'd be weird not to have him at all, and they don't get the advantage of two prior routes to show why he's even on screen.

Canon

Heaven's Feel actually resolves the open Zouken/Sakura plotline, but Saber and the whole 5th grail war itself gets shafted

Doesn't mean they can't retcon some things. The F/Z director's anti-Sakura bias and Sudou being a major Sakurafag means some major clashes in their visions, for example.

he canonically abandons her to wander in the desert

They should make more scene for Gil

Nope. She marries and has kids with someone else.

Kirei will more than make up for his boi's absent time

I dunno about that actually, Saber's a tragic character in her F/Z depiction and everyone is saying that she's wrong-bad and needs to stop what she's doing. HF might be a more natural conclusion to that depiction of her than Fate's Saber.

Fate is all about her coming to terms with that and giving up on the grail, though. HF doesn't really give her any proper conclusion other than maybe in SLH.

I wish there were more scenes of the three together, as would be the dynamics of the three.

Is there any material with this? Some Spin-off?

Rhinofag please.

>Realta Nua, so Sakura is a virgin vampire
Fuck, I forgot about that gay shit. Well, there go all my expectations, as if swallowed by a dolphin.

>Third movie
>True Ending plays with Shirou and pals walking off, transitioning into the credits
>As the credits song ends it cuts to an open field
>End of The Dream animated so Archer and Saber get happy endings
>Ilya gets nothing

This 100%

Ilya is fated to a bad ending

Lie. She said she would help and take care of him.

Your lying right ? Please say your lying

Begone thot.

>are you feeling it now mr crabs

It's funny that Zero is actually the story of Gil trying to seduce Kirei

>ITT: It's 2008 again
You know, I was getting tired of all the spin-off garbage and endless chain of increasingly inane servants, but going back to this isn't really any better.

You knew what you were getting into when you signed up for Fate, user.

Rin never met Gil, when she was a child?

I hope ufo adds some anime original scenes for Saber Alter.

She already gets one at the end of Presage Flower where she's portrayed as a separate character to Saber.

I know. It's just that after almost ten years and all the nonsense the series has been through, you'd think people would've moved on. Nothing ever really changes, I suppose.

how loose is she?

10 years have passed and I'd still Gilgamesh. Some things will never change.

Nowhere as loose as Rin's vagina after a field trip to Fuyuki's elderly retirement center.

I suppose Luvia would know Rin's vagina quite intimately.

Well, she does need to make sure that Rin is able to stay profitable in the future too.

The scene is showing Alter as if she were his dark side.

>純血
>innocence
Yeah you're fucking retarded.

I doubt Luvia cares about the money. She's Rin's biggest customer after all.

>Black Shadow [??]
>Unidentified object.
>It gave the impression of a jellyfish on land. The Black Shadow was impervious to conventional attacks, and the target could only await death in its presence.
>We ran out of ideas after Saber and Rin routes, so the Black Shadow was a surprise antagonist after much pondering.
>It was a favorite of the Chief Director. In terms of how much love the Black Shadow got, its event CG and wallpapers were crafted with much care and effort.

It does go to wonder why Sakura's subconscious is a jellyfish. While Rin is some sort of CG dolphin.

She gets her thrills from selling her "friend" to old men, so of course she cares, even if she doesn't actually need the money.

>「純血」とは、純粋な血統のことです。 血統書付き同士で交配する。 ナチスはアーリア人純血主義を掲げていた。
Nice freudian slip there, Sup Forums. But yes:
>けがれがなく心が清らかなこと。また、そのさま。「純潔な精神」

rhinocanon =/= canon

>rhinokeks are this desperate
lmao, feels gud

>the whole 5th grail war itself gets shafted
Wrong. HF is the only route which better shows what the war actually is, a ritual. It's even in the name of the route. The only thing that HF skips is Archer and Saber character arcs.

nice al qaeda sword you have there

There is a distinct lack of best girl eyes in this sex scene

>Retards ITT surprised they're following RN

RN has been the new canon for a long time ago, retards. You idiots are outdated on FSN information for more than 10 years and pretend to discuss it like you know everything?

>Read FSN as the Mirror Moon translations came out
>Don't understand anything about RN, F/Z, Prisma Ilya, FGO or any of the other spinoffs

Just play grand order and everything will make sense. or read the wiki

The franchise expanded to colossal levels ever since. People still screaming WORMS LMAO in 2017 shows Sup Forums is full of 30 year old virgins that don't even take their time to read what they like.

Realta Nua is just the all-ages version of FSN. The only thing it really changes is removing the sex scenes and retconning Sakura and Rin into a virgin and non-virgin respectively.

Fate/Zero (prequel) and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (sequel) are the only worthwhile spinoffs, the rest is just nonsensical franchise milking trash.

Except FGO is canon according to Nasu.

I remember when all that was available in English was Notes, a few chapters of KnK by Takajun, freshly-done Tsukihime and the Insani translation of the FSN prologue. And if you wanted lore you had to check Beast's Lair or the long-dead Fuyuki site.

Now it's gotten so messy that I have long since ceased to care about additions to Fate, last thing I bothered with was Extra when it came out and that was pretty disappointing.
I'd rather Nasu just started working on something else or at least continue something like DDD, but that's never going to happen.

Because it makes a ton of money, you can bet it would be retconned as non canon if it hadn't.

But how exactly is Grand Order related to the original timeline in any way shape or form? Even if they're in the same universe, they are so distant from each other that it's impossible to make a connection.

Fuck I wanted to see sakura's perfect body

A write-up on how Shinji was portrayed in the HF movies, for anyone who can read Japanese (the general gist of what he's saying is understandable using Google Translate as well):

note.mu/chutarokokudo/n/n0a37d5d339c1

Is this the start of the Shinji boom??!!?

Really hope so, best boy deserves it. I'm fine with UBW treating him as a meme if HF is actually exploring his character, relationship with Shirou, and the way he was raised like the manga.
As long as it doesn't result in another stupid pseudo-Servant with a recycled design in GOshit, of course.

>people actually liking Shinji
Why? He's the definition of spoiled arrogant shithead

He will be pseudo-servant Poseidon-Shinji

Contrarians are like that user

Shinji started having a better character since Extra series.

They literally had to turn him into a little boy who was too naive to realise what he was getting into to make him sympathetic.
When you have to rework someone into the character equivalent of a baby harp seal just to make them likeable, you know you've got problems with the base material.

Extra Shinji is literally a different person. The one people like is the FSN one.

I am also from that time, I found Mirror Moon when they were about to finish Tsukihime (which I read) and then came the really long wait for the translation of all 3 routes of Fate Stay Night. I really like the original type-moon stuff, it is sad that they let so many hands and heads play with the franchise. It is hard for me to take anything Fate related serious besides the core series, everything feels like a cheap knock-off or a doujin, a caricature. I want Nasu and Takeuchi to do a new project together, but I think I am asking too much because after years of work they can't even get to finish the Tsukihime remake, a project that should be a top priority. Also, I hate all "saber-faces" (not the original Saber) servants, even Jeanne, when I saw that Nero design I knew that it was only going to get worse from there.

That's it.

Original Shinji is just here to be pathetic and to make Sakura 'likable'.

She's already likable all on her own.