Even far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts want common sense gun control...

Even far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts want common sense gun control. And they're finally holding trump accountable for going back on his military assault rifle and high capacity clip bans. The minimum age increase to buy a gun being raised to 21 is simply not enough.

Attached: fox news host.png (622x492, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocalvoice.net/oxford/shepard-smith-purchases-the-local-voice/
wapt.com/article/shepard-smith-says-he-has-nothing-to-hide-during-speech-at-ole-miss/9625121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are correct; it is too much.

Attached: illust_47165689_20180312_075455.jpg (617x620, 90K)

Man you shills are terrible. No one with a brain listens to mainstream media especially this homo. Sage

>Smith
>far right
>right wing at all
0/10

>far right
He's a lefty faggot, faggot

Attached: 000 Shill Response Protocol.png (851x721, 231K)

Hi, Sup Forums Here's what's happening:

>CNN
Represents the far-left and totally insane news
>FOX
Represents the far-right and totally sane news

CNN promotes gun control == crazy evil liberals.

FOX promotes gun control == rational and common sense.

(((They))) use two extremes to ultimately push the center which is their real agenda.

America is being conquered.

Attached: fox news 2.jpg (580x931, 158K)

Fox is moderate at best

They're all Lugenpresse and exist to push the center agenda onto the public.

>Shepherd Smith
>right wing

He's democrap lefty.

Attached: 1392756278512.jpg (960x480, 34K)

Left wing on fox news?! Try harder!

"drop a redpill" lol you guys are a bunch of faggots

Wasn't this guy outed as a fag?

Attached: download_20180124_152850.png (800x600, 470K)

Holding a politician to his exact spoken words isn't a bad thing for the right-wing to do. It's actually healthy to hold your man's feet to the fire when so much is at stake. However, when thinking pragmatically, bump stock bans are a slippery slope we don't want to step on. Raising the age limit to 21, however, could work to our advantage, because older people are usually wiser and more responsible.

Attached: 1514582862508-1.jpg (900x600, 102K)

Unfortunatly many LGBTQ members have fallen to the far right propoganda

Oh you're just trolling...

carry on!

Attached: wfTNQAJ.gif (343x225, 1.52M)

Sage this horseshit. This idiot is hated by centrist conservatives for being too liberal. He's as conservative as Madonna you fucking scrub.

Attached: 1493210694429.png (699x481, 502K)

>Fox News hosts
>Far-right extremists

nigga you can't be serious

Attached: laugh now.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

>braindead shillbait thread #230232 tonight

Attached: 1517795949359.png (645x729, 105K)

Shep Smith got caught being a fag and Roger Ailes decided to save his ass by making him the official left wing host for "fair and balanced" purposes

Shep Smith is a fucking faggot who needs his contract rescinded. I change the channel every time he comes on.

Yeah true, but he's just playing his part

No.
Give an inch, they take a mile.

Smith
>far right
>Actual fag
pick one, and only one.

"Even far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts want common sense gun control."
Here's a dead nigger for you. Only a billion, or so to go.

Attached: 1513697665248.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

That guy is actually a girl and we hate her because she is a communist faggot.

Look at her tiny ears. This is how you can tell f to m

Oh, since this is your first time here. Let me tell you a little something about the jews.

Attached: 1512761824477.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

Is it being a fag when she is a girl?

LOL SHEP SMITH IS EXTREME LEFT. I change the channel every day for his hour.

BTW Shep is a coke snorting college dick sucking CIA plant.

Shepard Smith is the in-house token globalist at Fox

>far-right extremists like Fox News
wut

Fox isn't far right and hasn't been for a long time. All the other channels are spewing crap you'd see in the USSR, and when a libshitard sees Fox News they see a nazi.

On the two extremes you have CNN and FOX.
Two extremes pushing for the center which is the real agenda.

>Shep
>far right
He's the one hour of actual news Fox has for their channel name to not be considered false advertising.

Bullshit, ever damn hour they have liberal morons spouting non answers. Juan? Jessica?

Those are pundits, not reporters. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

>far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts
kek

LOL, "Reporters" as you call them, act more like pundits, to a point they are one and the same.

You think Shep Smith is a reporter? NOPE. He's a coke snorting hard drinking anti-Trump moron.

He’s a homosexual

Fox news feeds the right wing scum with bullshit and conspiracy theories. The problem is that right wingers are just too fuckin stupid see through the bullshit.

This. Any shill who says Smith is a far right extremist is a fucking idiot. Hes so far left he should be on CNN. Fucking dude is shill and so is OP.

Attached: 1515161577897.jpg (233x216, 13K)

Yep! Bullshit conspiracy theories like Russia collusion ARE pushed on Fox by Shep Smith and Chris Wallace... oh wait.. thats not real. BTW Hillary corruption is real.

You are correct, but this only works if you watch cnn or fox. TV is dinosaur culture, extinction event soon boomerfag.

I wonder if Shepppy still does his cocaine here or if he sold the place.....

Attached: sheppppy - Copy.jpg (425x372, 40K)

Shepherd Smith killed a woman?
>Shepherd Smith killed a woman

Get paid for shit talking en masse.. Nah dude this is just Jew Tactics. Do you know how much money did they make in the last 3 weeks selling guns, just because of (((media))).

Attached: 1516707300974.png (396x385, 173K)

>far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts

~FoxNews is center/right at best
~Shepard Smith is a cucked fag antifa twink
~Hannity is your typical 60s Republican
~There are NO extremists on the payroll
~They are becoming more center/left by the day
~The womens movement is in EVERYTHING there
~They have NEVER been extremists, just appeared so in comparison to the mainstream propaganda arms of the communist DNC

If you think they're extremist, you don't understand the definition.

Attached: shep.jpg (190x266, 8K)

In 1991, I think he raped her too.

>Even far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts want common sense gun control
then they're wrong

there is NO DIFFERENCE between n 18 yr old and a 21 yr old in maturity in America these days. They're both as mature as the average 10 yr old....but if they can fight our wars, I WANT THEM having guns at home. If you don't, then you go fight our wars.

>far right extremists
>Fox news host

Pick one

Attached: 1509010560067.jpg (420x480, 32K)

>far right
>FOX
You don't know what the right even is.

I've posted all over the place. If you want to know his dirt, go to bars in Oxford, MS on the square, ask around. Bartenders know a lot. You can even google his quote about a statue of him at the end of the bar.

>Military assault rifle
You really must be joking.

Attached: 1520805958750.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Besides Hannity, gutfeld, and maybe waters, who else is even right wing on that channel?

Attached: 1508678822841.png (1026x1037, 1.93M)

NOPE. You must just watch him with the sound off and masturbate to his girlish twink figure. Thanks for the admission, cuck.

Attached: 1504064928953.jpg (619x619, 38K)

Attached: 1511897056301.jpg (495x1024, 348K)

I've tried to drop info numerous times. Either you are all shills or Shep is really that irrelevant. Is he the OP? Hmm really makes you think.

Shep hasn't been relevant since 9/11

>Even far-right extremists like Fox New's hosts
in other words the talking heads that read whatever the jews typed into the teleprompter.
in other words the talking heads that parrot hat the jew producer says into their earpiece

>far-right extremist
you do realize that sheppard smith is homosexual?

shep is the ultimate talking head, he kept us updated with bullshit throughout the entire start of everything after 9/11.

Shepherd Smith is the token lefty so FNN can claim "fair and balanced" with a straight face. Tucker, Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Kim Guilfoyle, etc are the ones people actually listen to.

>rep president backpedals on dem legislation
>what a cuck! am i right??

Oh my fucking god the Jews are becoming so bad at what they do.
This is some Bill Nye Saves The World tier propaganda

>thelocalvoice.net/oxford/shepard-smith-purchases-the-local-voice/

>

This, Shep hates what he does a little bit too and it shows at times, you can tell he also thinks the public is fucking stupid

Shep is also fake and gay. Just like OP.

“Nothing is hotter right now than print journalism,” Smith said. "

He sure sees the future of business. Imagine getting stock quotes daily to your front door!

He looks so fucking stupid with those over sized tablets he has no idea how to work

"

"“He asked me if I was still awake from the night before, but I laughed him off,” Smith continued. “I mean, yeah, I hadn’t slept in 32 hours, but I know a bargain when I see one.”"

Satire? or reality mixed with "fake news"

shepfaggot

You guys gotta remember 6 jews own our fucking media, we have an appearance of variety

>Shepard Smith
>far-right extremist
This has to be a shill. Not even /leftypol/ is this dumb. Are they? I mean, I know their average IQ is a laughable 110 but Shep is a left of center, Trump hating, hoplophobic actual real fag. Fag, not as in loser blue hair, but fag as in actual, out of the closet, homosexual.

Attached: liberalwojak.png (255x198, 5K)

Does Sheppy let his bosses and afternoon viewers know about his drug use?
>wapt.com/article/shepard-smith-says-he-has-nothing-to-hide-during-speech-at-ole-miss/9625121

Attached: 57b.png (385x306, 7K)

shep smith, the ultimate CTR shill. you faggets can only hope to be as fake and gay as this cuck. i bet him don and anderson get together and blow each other right after they emial you .02c per post fags your marching orders.

No. If you can vote you must be able to Take up arms to defend that right.

You retards need to work harder at this. Literally no research went into this pathetic excuse for attempted straw man.

>common sense
>muh mass shootings

Attached: 1520591220325.jpg (640x360, 58K)

When I think of far right extremists, I think of an openly gay, flamboyant, New York City, media personality.

Yep, that's the ticket. Nothing says far right like a guy who wears makeup who sucks dick.

Attached: Trump-Feinstein-Merchant-Jew-Us.jpg (1286x680, 284K)

And* sucks dick.

I remember when I was such a far right extremists that I got pounded in the asshole by another man.

I give up. No more hints. Unless another Shep thread annoys the fuck out me I'll stop giving hints to his depravity. Sorry Anons. You missed out.