Stoneman Douglas

What really happen here?
Did that one teacher see a second shooter or was cruz in full larp dressed like a swat?

Attached: cr.jpg (780x440, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/florida.pdf
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cPvYxTa1ph4
archive.is/vGIQv
youtube.com/watch?v=sfg45dR8wa4
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/0640T#selection-297.0-297.276
gematrinator.com/videos/StonemanDouglasSD.mp4
archive.is/9tzSO
youtu.be/_kRTsQXfn2w
msn.com/en-us/news/us/stoneman-douglas-survivors-describe-scenes-of-carnage-in-the-classrooms-targeted-by-shooter/ar-BBK8miS?ocid=spartandhp
eagleeye.news/tag/carmen-schentrup/
eagleeye.news/feature/english-teacher-stacey-lippel-shares-her-story-from-feb-14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would an uber pick up a kid with an AR dressed in SWAT gear. Think for like 2 fuckin seconds

>What really happened here?
Globalists fucked up big time.

He dropped the gun in the hallway at the school dipshit

Attached: 1518663987577.png (541x677, 695K)

Fiction: FALSE FLAG BY THE (((GLOBALIST UN))) IN ORDER TO GET ALL OF OUR GUNS SO THEY CAN COMMENCE A FULL MILITARY TAKEOVER. THE 6 KIDS ON THE NEWS WERE FULLY PREPPED/SCRIPTED AND THE PATSY WAS CHOSEN BASED ON REPORTS OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS.

Reality: Eyewitness testimony is worthless after a traumatic event

>Cruz is at school for some reason. He wearing his ROTC shirt, so maybe for that.
>fire alarm goes off and kids are evacuated
>Alexa talking to Cruz as they walk outside
>shooting starts 2 minutes after alarm
>all the kids outside run for the hills. Many of them make their way to Walmart.
The timeline the police give is way off. Shooting starts at around 2:30ish

Attached: pepe investigation unit.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Teacher saw a second shooter.

There were 3 shooters.

2 swat cops and 1 19 year old loser they could hang for it.

When you remove what is impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

He was dropped off at the school by an Uber wasn’t he?

Attached: 1A20D66B-4B6C-4C5C-9D64-BDE436670D98.gif (480x270, 576K)

mileswmathis.com/florida.pdf

I bet if Sheriff Israel was tortured in Guantanamo a few minutes he would tell you exactly who the shooter was.

Attached: Lion of Zion.jpg (1920x1576, 437K)

yes. As far as I know he wasn't picked back up with one.

Any link to the video of the teacher talking about seeing a "swat guy" in the hallway?

I need the video of that teacher who saw the 2nd shooter

this is all i got

Attached: flshooting.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cPvYxTa1ph4

Those aren't the eyes of a man rushing on adrenaline after a slaughter, its the eye of a man so fucked up on whatever they gave him that he look like he hasn't slept for 4 days straight while at the same time look like he got woken up by 10 policeman screaming at him at the same time, on a yard outside in a neighborhood he doesn't know.

This image always reminds me of a certain chechen encounter.

Thanks, bud.

if you watch the arrest videos, his head rolling around like he is three sheets to the wind.

the masketta man...

Here is an article from March 8th about Stacey Lippel. They drop what she saw completely and oh boy she is having trouble remembering what happened
archive.is/vGIQv
I've been keeping track of this lady since the shooting and she is just MIA. no tweets, no facebooks, no nothin'

Attached: Sad Dad has something to say to you.jpg (580x386, 81K)

link them, faggot

The "shooting" was actually a drill with cops shooting blanks, and then made to look like a real school shooting. Nikolas Cruz, a weird autistic kid no one liked was set up and accused.

The student drama club went on the road with CNN and their ready-to-go gun control script

youtube.com/watch?v=sfg45dR8wa4

Attached: 1517942050105.jpg (270x270, 7K)

Holy fuck, so many shills in the comment going all ''hurr durr if he was black he'd have 15 bullet in the chest already'' with like over a hundred likes each. Totally natural yo.

what they do with the kids that die in the drill though? I can't imagine they go back to school

Attached: peter wang special teams.jpg (750x498, 51K)

Attached: 1520889493496.jpg (564x813, 108K)

youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

Attached: original timeline.png (920x410, 56K)

Do any neet anons have hoarder roommates/parents who keep their newspapers? I think this is, if they're truly scrubbing archives, the only hard evidence we will find eventually that would disprove the new narrative.

Attached: notyetmandela.jpg (642x960, 49K)

Dude is definitely disoriented. He wasnmt even walking home. We went into a Subway, got a drink. Then walking into a McDonalds. The went west (away from his home). This motherfucker was probably trippin on some shit. I am betting that he showed up, all MK ULTRA'd out and was ready to be the GOAT of school shooters... .then he pussed out and just walked off. MOSSAD picked up the reigns and thats why it was an Israeli Tavor that was used in the shooting. Why you think the 4 cops stood outside? They knew who the shooter was and they knew that they didnt need to be in there witnessing it

This still confuses me. Peter Wang was found out in the football field. He was missing for like 2 days first. How does nobody see him in the football field for 2 days?

Ok, use your cognitive thinking skills. Did he hide his 20 inch ar15 up his ass during his uber ride to the school?

was it peter wang on the field? I could never pin down where he dies. he was just "holding open" some door somewhere.
>According to an eyewitness, Cruz arrived at the school in a small, gold-colored vehicle. He was wearing a maroon shirt, black pants, and a black hat and carried a black duffel bag and backpack. The eyewitness watched as Cruz walked towards one of the school buildings. Moments later gunshots were heard, and the eyewitness called a “Code Red.”
archive.is/0640T#selection-297.0-297.276

although that retarded kid Chris Mckenna said it looked like some "guitar case" like straight out Desperado

I think they picked him up when he was near the Chabad Temple. Like when their security camera spots him. Then they drive off to some out of the way neighborhood and set up the arrest with (((totally random))) citizen filming it.

Attached: cruz arrest area.png (926x327, 666K)

oh I think he was. It lines right up with the Chabad Center

Attached: chabad center coral springs florida.png (506x423, 500K)

There was supposedly video from the Chabad temple next to the school showing him walking off from the school. They failed to include a timestamp on that security video though (gee, musta been an accident)

Who gives a fuck?
Nobody should be paying attention to this, there is but one and only one thing ANYONE in the US should care about
And that is the Last Vegas shooting and why it disappeared so fucking fast and why there haven't been any god damn answers

Anyone have the video of the cops with Hebrew words on their vests?

>Moments later gunshots were heard, and the eyewitness called a “Code Red.”
somehow I feel like this is media embellishment. There was a kid that saw Cruz in the bathroom (Cruz says: You better get out of here, things are about to get messy). Then there was the QT Alexa that saw him during the drill. There is no way that the gunshots went off "moments" after he got out of the Uber

fuck off, that has it's own thread too. Sopmething about FBI insiders blowing whistles (fat chance, FBI are crooks)

from what I have seen that is the least of it. There is another story that is the exact same as Chris Mckenna. its like two timelines colliding into each other.

>During his English class on Wednesday afternoon, Chris McKenna, 15, left to take a bathroom break.
>The restrooms were closed on the first floor, said Chris, a freshman, so he headed to the second floor. He found the shooting suspect, Nikolas Cruz, 19, in a stairwell between the first and second floors in the freshman building.
>Sitting on the stairs, Mr. Cruz was loading a semiautomatic AR-15 rifle, Chris said.

>Mackenzie Hill had just left her AP Psychology class for the bathroom.
>Her twin sister, Meghan, a student in the same class, stayed behind. The bathroom was closed, so Mackenzie made her way upstairs. Then she heard the bullets. Ten, maybe 15 gunshots.
>Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.
>“I immediately knew it was him,” she told The Post, recognizing Cruz’s face. She remembered the boy from her middle school, and from the dollar store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. “I always had a bad feeling about him,” she said.

the teacher that said they saw a second shooter got arrested and commit suicide in her prison cell.

Attached: 1520281054532.jpg (400x400, 21K)

After Walmart is says Cruz goes to Mcdonalds, but the closest one is way off in the other direction. I dunno what the hell.

Attached: Cruz field trip florida.png (609x345, 546K)

So they jailed the teacher too?

Damn the plot keep going wilder by the day

I don't think he being serious

Attached: online.jpg (480x322, 63K)

This.

All other baiters gonna bait. Masterfully.

Sorry too much Vodka.

Fiction = Actual truth.

Elite faggots playing with fire. Having no real understanding of the true intentions of their God.

The MAGA hat was a nice touch though. Bravo!

Attached: 1512464836209.gif (720x960, 2.74M)

They will get their gun ban eventually. It's just a matter of time. Give it up.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x388, 246K)

>commit suicide in her prison cell.
Is this true?

Dummy laying on floor with no arms, no face laying in a pool of blood @ 1:57

gematrinator.com/videos/StonemanDouglasSD.mp4

off topic can we all agree this little kike mad-magazine rat is disgusting looking?

4 chan is the only place to find legit info.

4 chan is over run with infiltrated psyop manipulation.

There is no where else to go.

aka bump

Im at my wits end with this society.

At this point im more confused as ever.

Im literally going to talk to the next JW that knocks on my door.

OH SHIT IT WAS HUNK

Attached: Whatcha doin rabbi.webm (720x480, 2.83M)

Attached: Black lady.jpg (2261x1914, 200K)

Attached: Maybe.jpg (1354x4071, 535K)

Attached: Hair see.jpg (970x675, 279K)

Attached: Stuffs.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

Attached: Vegas Crowd.jpg (728x400, 48K)

Attached: That stance....png (417x261, 119K)

inb4 it turns out cruz was actually fighting the swat falseflaggers

I found 2 articles that directly reference this whoever it is, but they never give a name which is fucking weird. it was filmed in the AP psychology class on the 1st floor

Who the fuck knows what happened there or anywhere, there are no investigations, the parents seem to be bought off or something because no one wants answers as to why someone can walk into their school with a rifle, why the FBI didn't act, why the local police did nothing, no one seems to give a shit one week later.
Maybe when ther's over a hundred shot dead there will be an actual investigation, fuck the guns, I couldn't give a fuck what weapon was used, they can use bombs, gas, fire or a cross bow there still should be an open investigation as to what the fuck happened and why.

here is an article that lists all survivors
archive.is/9tzSO

There is another angle of this.
youtu.be/_kRTsQXfn2w

It's on your right in the first few seconds. Maybe one of you anons can work some magic. I'm kinda burned out on these shootings.

I can't tell if the whole world is full of psychopathic weirdos or they really are false flags.

Attached: 1518552088405.gif (254x450, 2.48M)

Has there ever been a mass shooting or similar major event without conspiracy retards saying "hurr, there were reports of multiple shooters, but there was only one, clearly a false flag and the other shooter was an FBI agent!"?

Holy fuck, it's literally every time. Why not realize that in a panic, people might give police conflicting information, so to play it safe they assume there might be more than one shooter?

Attached: Tiresome.png (500x263, 156K)

double chan is pretty good too.

Carmen Schentrup

msn.com/en-us/news/us/stoneman-douglas-survivors-describe-scenes-of-carnage-in-the-classrooms-targeted-by-shooter/ar-BBK8miS?ocid=spartandhp

Link for School Newspaper - eagleeye.news/tag/carmen-schentrup/

According to the school newspaper, teacher, Stacey Lippel, back to work teaching.
eagleeye.news/feature/english-teacher-stacey-lippel-shares-her-story-from-feb-14/

odd to do that to the article

Dude.. Nikolas Cruz really looks like a fucking retard

Attached: 5f4xsx.png (1280x720, 786K)

Said this from day one Bro

>yo bro... can I put that machine gun in the trunk for ya?
>pick you up in 30?? OK, see ya then.

My real quesiton is, why did they never talked about the reasons behind the shooting. Was it bullying or what? And if it was bullying why is it there so much talk about guns, video games and political issues when it's probably a matter of behaviour issues with the little shits at school.
Rather than just treating them as victims why not study them as possible triggers of this whole ordeal?

Leave the lady alone. She literally did nothing wrong.

Too late to scrub it
It's been archived
Go have another donut

How did he walk so fast?

Attached: Screenshot_20180225-191055.png (1440x2560, 481K)

Walmart supercenters usually have McDonald's and Subway inside

Yeah because in Sandyhook there wasn't a guy detained in the woods and in the draw Mohammed shooting there wasn't a black car stopped on Highway getting away (confirmed FBI)

No ~ nothing to see here g~guise.

Victimology?

There's a McDonald's at 5741 Coral Ridge Dr and a Subway at the Walmart Supercenter, 6001 Coral Ridge Dr.

>Globalists/Jews/Whoevever stage this event
>conservatives cry out in pain over feared incoming mass gun confiscation
>Alex Jones starts yelling
>gun sales go up dramatically

who knows what the fuck is going on at this point. It could be some corporate espionage where the big gun companies plan this to just sell more guns.