7 deadly sins

Spoilers are out.
Dumping
Did people seriously believe he lost last chapter?

Nah people obviously knew it.

Personally I was just unsure if he was going to do the 6 hearts sacrifice or not.

I saw a bunch of people crying on mangastream about how he was hyped for no reason and it was shit he lost so fast

We had this thread yesterday

STOP BULLYING BAN, JESUS CHRIST.

The first pages

Ah, I was just thinking this chapter was really short.

That smile....

>That's some good fucking tea, teach

> first panel

King must have quite the view.

And seriously, when is Diane showing off for real? Show us when she gets serious and uses Gildeon for god's sake. Why was she the only one under the tiny size spell? It's a one time thing for some amount of time?

Tits too small

Why would Zeldris care though? As long as Meliodas doesn't die, it's fine even if all the sins are wiped out.

>You're nothing more than a hidrance
Jesus Christ Nakaba this has to stop

What is Merlin scheming? I doubt that Nakaba is jsut going to leave her out for the whole fight.

They gonna die aren't they?

Cute smile

H-her VAGINA is r-rubbing on his SHOULDER!..!

HOLY SHIT.

Fucking hell man. I've been indifferent towards Ban but now I really feel bad for him.

Saved.

Ayup.

I bet she's doing it intentionally too. Normally they'd have to ask for Merlin's help if they wanted some reverse size-play.

>King holding naked Diane in his hand

Thinks its more like people were hoping this filler would end already but its still alive and kicking unfortunetly.

>Filler
Stop using words you don't understand

How is it not a filler? Chandler and Zeldris master appeared without proper foreshadowing and exist only to stall until the confrontation with zeldris/Demon king, he serves no other purpose.
>muh worldbuilding, muh meliodas and zeldris teachers hype
Its not worldbuilding just ignoring established characters (TC or even the black knights) and forcing without proper foreshadowing or mentions this sudden new guys to just be even more threatning than the demon elite. It just feels like a filler, its just something to stall the confrontation we were finaly heading towards, how is it not a filler?

> when the tears are too salty to even drink them

>Listening to normalfags in MS
Therein lies your problem

While I agree the teachers were integrated very suddenly into the story, a filler is something that ends with the main characters being exactly the same as they were when it started.

As the fight is not over it's hard to judge, but so far
>Diane has been shrinked
>Merlin has been taken out of the picture
>Chastiefol has been destroyed (no idea how long it takes to regenerate)
>Fairy King and Dolor have joined the team

It'll be filler when all of thoses elements cancel themselves for one reason or another.

He wants Meliodas to die, so he can be king. Mark my words, Zeldris will personally undo the curse so he can perma kill his big bro. Of course Estarossa wouldn't let that happen.

Can someone tell me again, why Diane is turned into a fleshlight?
There was something about granpas power, but I missed what exactly.

Cutie

>Night-time Escanor will get out to take a leak around that time
>Estarossa collapses on the floor and cries

>And then there are Kings like you.
>Kings who can think about someone else first,
>That's why you're a phenomenal King, I'm sure of it.

wtf KingXMeliodas endgame

Didn't continue yet the Mera/Garan fanart from yesterday, but began another one with Derrierie and Monspiet.

>them legs
You're a blessing, user.

Literally a spell that shrinks stuff.

Very nice.

I want to kiss Elizabeth.

Shut up Mel, focus on waking up first

>those legs and hips
>those perfect natural brests
>those muscles on both
Good lord lad.
If I can be a bitch, I'd say you need to step up your nose game.
Otherwise, excellent. Keep 'em coming user!

What bothers you about the noses? The fact they're not detailed? I could make them more realistic, but I just find them more appealing that way.

Based on your Mera and your Derriere, your Nerobusta would explode my dick. Keep up the good work.

Ban doesn’t deserve this.

I'll either work on her or Escanor next. Not sure how much of those four fanarts (including the Nerobasta and Escanor ones I didn't do yet) I'll finish (color), ideally all of them, but it will take some time.

Also had a few sketches in Tegaki format I did last year.

Oh, so it was a stylistic choice, my bad.
Welll yeah usually I like when the noses are more realistic, especially since the bodies you draw are anatomically correct.
I feel it's a bit of a waste to have such details on the bodies but not the noses, but like I said, it's just me being picky - blame art school.

This Chandler shit got boring fast.

Well, I definitely wouldn't say realistic is better. I really tends to dislike realistic noses (tough it also depends on the level of details), except for old and/or ugly people where it works.

Example of a character with a bit more detailed nose. Again, for old people and for some guys it works fine, but I really don't like nostrils in general otherwise, especially for girls.

Clearly it's a set up for his power boost soon.

Or a replacement. Hawk for the new Sin of Greed!

I think she was restrained in this fight just so she can show off later without King. Also reminder that the last part of her gaiden is still not out yet. Maybe after Dolor dies, we get her gaiden revealing that her father is Dolor's descendant and baby Diane had four arms two. Regrowing them might be her new power up.

Give fanart with Zeldris and Gelda
PLS

Maybe she wouldn't even have to grow arms, she could form them from rock or something

is there some imbalance between the left and right upper arm on derrierie

It just got fun this chapter. Your opinion is backwards.

Should be enough for the sketch.

I think it depends on the artstyle. While it's true that it's easier to have old men or "manly" men with more realistic noses than girls, depeding how the art is, full noses can definitely fit the women as well. Pic related is the chapter of Ballroom&Youkoso I was randomly rereading, and I think it fit as an example. The blond milf has nostrils, but aren't as accentuated nor prominent as in the example you posted.
In your case a delicate nose with only a hint of realism would be ideal.
Your present day sketches and the old ones are very different though. The "shounen" noses on the old one fit well in my opinion.
My biggest gripe is the sameness, now that I think about it.
For example, one of my favourite artists at the moment is Shin'ichi Sakamoto. Gorgeous aestethics, architecture, everything. And yet, he tends to draw "samenoses".

...and now that their noses are different, I can appreciate it even more.
Good stuff user.
Look forward to your finished products and other productions.

And I'm an idiot, Didn't post the example, but the reaction pic to your stuff.
NOW it's pic related.

Someone had to teach him Full Counter.

That part hardly makes sense tho. Full counter is supposed to be his magic, not some technique.

Yep, it doesn't make sense to me either.
One thing that's been not only enstabilished from the beginning but also enforced up until now, is how magic is innate and not taught,
I really have no idea what Nakaba is thinking.

I mean, at this point why not have everyone learning Escanor's Sunshine so they can BTFO goddesses and demons in an instant.

Biggest plot hole so far.

I still don't understand how people don't get this stuff. It's like real world skills, not just nature, but nurture as well. Chandler probably started teaching Mel at a really young age, before Mel awakened any ability. He probably has a genetic affinity, but experiences and personalities also affect the awakened ability. Estarossa awakened a Full Counter not because of his genetics, but because Meliodas was his role model, and he was already slaying Goddesses with FC before Esta awakened one. Zeldris is papa's kid, that's how he awakened God.

We saw it a lot of times. Remeber Jericho? When she first met Ban, she didn't awaken any innate magic. Then Ban effortlessy stomping her became her most defining experience. This, (and demon blood) led her to awaken an ability, that could hurt Ban. She lost it with the blood, then her next big experience is losing her brother. This awakened her magic which is now the same as Gustaf's.
Not just what you inherit, but your experiences before the awakening make your innate magic. That's why OP demons are used to teach kids instead of on the battlefield: they want the kids to awaken power similiar to the masters. As for Sunshine, it is 100% genetics actually. A mutation, you can't teach that. You probably can't teach Infinity either, but Snatch looks like something that could be taught in the same way as FC.

The giant clan get taught their magic tho.

Also Fairy Kings are not blood related, and the Tree just gives them Disaster.

>those hips

>Mel still evil and injured
>Escanor's body wrecked
>Merlin is a loli
>Gowther is down
How are they going to recover from this? Ordinarily they could just take a break to rest and heal but Elizabeth probably only has like 1 day left at this point.

I dunno. Chandler kills them there is no way for the Sins to get away from him considering how quickly he found them earlier. On the other hand if they take each other out Diane and King will have no concrete way to surpass their masters anymore. Therefore the only sensible course of action especially considering Nakaba's reluctance to kill his characters is for the kings to win.

God damn, King is absolutely savage.

he looks like a dragon quest boss

He's not wrong, though

Leave the Demon King to King