The Women's March on Washington is scheduled to begin tomorrow morning, but last night...

>The Women's March on Washington is scheduled to begin tomorrow morning, but last night, one of the first of 616 sister marches in 60 countries took place in Tokyo, spreading the march's mission and providing an early glimpse of what's to come these next couple of days.
Jesus Christ this shit is spreading
elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a42322/tokyo-women-march/

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIUZbetqnYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BxPQCtRUuBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Aahah soon nips gonna be just as fucked with immigration. Listen to your women and their feelings goys!

Didn't we just have a woman's march? Why is everything women, women, women everywhere now?

>Implying women haven't always been about themselves.

there are like, 30 people tops

Right wingers need to start doing protests and marches like the left does, but look like normal people in contrast to the left.

>616

Pure coincidence I'm sure

Notice that it's driven by mass media hype, and that if asked not a single one of these bitches has concrete idea of what they actually want or why they're protesting aside from media driven feelies and mob mentality.

But that shit is gay and a waste of an afternoon

Any japan user around with more insight on the march? I accept even english teachers

Media will still find a way to demonize you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIUZbetqnYA
youtube.com/watch?v=BxPQCtRUuBw

>elle
are you fucking kidding, faggot

Social engineering until everything is a shitty 3rd world society with no nuclear families or even sexual dimorphism

Attached: Infected1.jpg (2388x1685, 336K)

2pm that day
So can I ask you why you're marching today?
> Because rape culture, the victimization of our girls and violence towards women and stopping Trump and shit, it's like, it all just needs to end. We've been held down too long, well not anymore. Us sisters can do anything, we're not gonna out up with your oppression anymore. The struggle is real. We're powerful, we've found our voice and we know you men are scared. You need to show us the respect we deserve.

7pm that same night
OMG, Jenny is such a fucking bitch. She didn't order the reams of paper we needed, and tried to blame it on me. Daniel told me, but you know she's a two faced whore as well. You need to know what she said about you.... Oh hang on, kardaashins is starting, Kim looks so fat in that dress

3 hours later
> Aaah, fuck me hard daddy, make me your cumslut, treat me like shit.

Attached: 1519357949304.jpg (1000x667, 268K)

That guy's accent is pretty hot desu, I'll give it a listen, thanks for the links

Attached: file.png (399x524, 287K)

>Tokyo
>Women's March
why is it so small.

Attached: 1468130323282.jpg (690x510, 74K)

Every fucking march is like that for them, yet they never let up on how "white supremacist" it is to even hold a small rally for everyone's free speech with a few speakers and some flags.

Attached: Kasky_trafficker.jpg (2334x3184, 1.65M)

They did. with tiki torches. remember?

Protests are so pointless and repulsive, plus you don't get to actually have your way with the enemy because the police will break it up.

Attached: MEME2018-03-08-06-38-05.jpg (605x621, 258K)

Thats nothing.

You should see the #MeToo movement in Korea. A major Korean actor just committed suicide due to #MeToo accusations, two politicans forced to resign and men are now actively ignoring and avoiding Korean women in the work place.

With KPop, the #MeToo movement, Black Panther smashing box office records, cunty entitlee women and the election of a Leftist cuck President, its safe to say South Korea is officially the first Asian country to fall pray to the kike infested Cultural Marxist dogma. Its all down hill from here. All thats missing is some nigger and Arab migrants and South Korea is literally Sweden 2: Slant-Eyed Boogaloo.

I guarantee its 90% white english teachers.

The powers that be are so into the occult it almost makes me a church goer

Attached: 1519897936721.png (2400x2836, 345K)

bump

North Korea is now better than south Korea

>Right wingers need to start doing protests and marches like the left does
We don't have time for that shit senpai, we are too busy at work. Besides most right wingers are married and don't have to go to some dipshit protest and act like a beta faggot just to get some liberal pussy.

So we start marching during the next economic collapse?

tbqh I have never been unemployed. I am always the guy they keep around when everyone else is layed off because I can do more than one thing. Also, if I do get time off, I don't fucking waste it jerking it in the park with a bunch of dudes whining over how things are. I vote with my dollars and my feet. If I don't like something I don't fund it, and if I don't like the way a city/state runs itself, I deny them my tax dollars and live somewhere else.

Attached: Feminist Evil.jpg (1280x712, 614K)

>only ~600 people
>mostly foreigners

Nah, there’s nothing to worry about for now.

Wait.

You mean women actually want human rights and will fight like hell for them?

Shocking.

Say, why don't you sexist skinheads stop worrying about what the girls are doing, huh?

You could just go pound each other in your pale white asses. I know that's a tall order since some of you are 400 lbs, and others are such redneck retards mommy still wipes you up, but shit.

At least it'd blow off some of the insane homoerotic tension that's here night and day.

Basically whenever you're not crying about "Chad" or how scared you are of women with the courage to proclaim how much they love fucking men who are better than you.

Attached: tumblr_onzcqh4tsX1w3cefpo1_500.png (500x659, 351K)

sweet thanks Tiffany! Saved it for copy pasta later on.
BTW are you single? Come on down unda to Adelaide for a holiday. I got a nice big 8inch white cock. I just know you want some.