3 Gatsu no Lion

It's time for best girl to make her appearance.

Other urls found in this thread:

board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/4248985.htm
twitter.com/cafemari
youtube.com/watch?v=DQDVwq5j-CQ
tieba.baidu.com/p/5270078423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/4248985.htm

No Kawamoto sisters today.

ED card.

who's the artist?

I hope the new volume of the manga is translated soon, I haven't seen any raws for any recent chapters. someone said baseball-kun comes back but I didn't know if they were making it up or not.

topkek

What's her height?

This seems interesting, can someone give me a rundown?

The main story is about a depressed autist playing Japanese chess, who cucked this girl out of her own family who then turned into a poisonous rapist as a result.
Just watch the first episode, you'll know if you're gonna like it by the end.

Hmmmm, sounds interesting I just fucking hope to god this doesn't turn out to be come click to come shit because I will honestly kill myself if it does

>this doesn't turn out to be come click to come shit
You ok user?

*cliche romcom shit
I was on the shitter so auto-correct fucked me

>"fuck my waifu, dozo dozo"

Subs never.

twitter.com/cafemari

Horriblesubs is supposed to be up any minute now

Hot crazy dilfs? Picked the fuck up!

P-p-picked up, in spite of the god awful art direction, as seen from these pics

God the things I would do to Kyouko, The filthy gold digger slut.

I'm not sure what to say. Just, yes.

>you will never smell this butt
;_;

When will ReixHinata start to happen in the anime?

Who directed the first episode? It felt like Old Shaft for a second.

>the god awful art direction
I don't dislike the art, but the dead eyes bug the fuck out of me.

I don't think they'll get to the Father of the Year arc.

I was 100% that the dead eyes were representing the main character's depression during the first episode, and after meeting with the sisters they would come back to life. I still can't believe that's just the art style. Even Fukumoto's noses make more sense to me.

>I don't think they'll get to the Father of the Year arc.
Manga it is then. this series is too good to drop when the anime stops, and I don't think that they'll cover much in the anime.

Rei fucking the loli when?

I want to sniff her butthole.

pathetic.

Nice episode, it's great seeing Gotou from a different perspective. I assumed something like this was the case, but this makes Kyouko even more pathetic than before. She's such a wreck I can't even hate her, although I can't sympathise with her either because she's a bitch

ah, the psuedo-incestuous possibly rapist girl

Living the life

>She's such a wreck I can't even hate her, although I can't sympathise with her either because she's a bitch
Best Shaft girl.

Me in the middle

such a cuck

I miss depressed Kiriyama.

>get raped by your hot neechan
>get berated
>try to save her
>get beaten by her bf
>rekt
I'm still waiting on those hot Kyouko doujins dammit Japan get on them

Prepare for maximum suffering if you pick up the manga (which its looking like the anime will cover) followed almost immediately by another maximum suffering arc (which the anime probably wont reach). Watching father of the year try to out think and outplan a pro moonchess prodigy and getting blown the fuck out at every step because his opponent is an autist used to thinking 10 steps ahead was hilarious.

He's getting middle school sister. Fuck this bitch with daddy issues.

She ain't legal yet
More importantly he better pick the best suitor for oldest sister

Damn, Souya is a fucking beast.

oh so she does appear this season? thank god maybe i might actually pick it up because for now i have no intention whatsoever
is she relevant? does she have a meaningful arc? or will she literally pop out for an episode or 2 to sleepover at MCs place without any fucking consequence like the first season?

i literally see no reason to watch this show anymore unless stepsis becomes relevant character and preferably a romantic interest

> It felt like Old Shaft for a second.
I don't see how.
>Who directed the first episode?
大谷肇

>I don't dislike the art,
Philistine.

So, did Kyouko rape Kiriyama?

Un-picked-up. This is why women's literature sucks balls. Fucking soap opera shit.

Is it NTR?

If it's written by a woman, probably.

Yes. The literal kind of NTR, not the Sup Forums meme kind.

Oldest sister needs an older man, not a kid.

The way I summarized it is kinda crude, it's a better story than you think and the sister part is just a subplot

Now this is a cute couple. Does it actually happen?

me too

She NTR's him with over a dozen black men.

It will be him or the teacher.

Not actually. It's complicated and very uncomfortable, but no, it's not actually NTR. The circumstances clear up a bit later on.

How mad will people be if Kyoko turns out to be endgame?

But best girl already appeared.

Can't wait to see and hear Hina cry.

qt

DADDY

What is going on here?

>It's NTR but not really
Did she or did she not cheat?

Educational TV.

He tied her to the bed because she has a tendency to rape men.

Can you really cheat on the one you raped?

She's not in a relationship with anyone, so there's no one for her to cheat on.

Ah, so it's not NTR, it's just the story of a slut, like Kuzu no Honkai.

Right, she's a slutty girl trying to seduce this married man, although he doesn't seem to be giving in since he still loves his sick wife.

>men getting raped
This is just silly. Do pigs fly in this story?

The moral of this anime is that being a cuckold is wrong.

It's not at all clear that she did that to Rei. They just show a scene where she's straddling him in her underwear trying to intimidate him.

>she's a slutty girl trying to seduce this married man
I'm pretty sure it was stated in the manga that they were in an affair at one point. We just don't know whether it happened during the time his wife got sick which could've led him to cut off the affair from guilt/shame, or if they started something after her accident, which could've was more one-sided because he was just trying to distract himself from his sick wife. We still hardly know anything about that backstory actually.

>she's straddling him in her underwear trying to intimidate him.
Does not compute. Is this Rei gay or somehow terrified of women? Why would a hot girl straddling him be intimidating?

WHY DO I NEVER MEET THESE SLUTS?

Some people don't want to fuck their sister.

Can you post the page? I don't remember that it was stated they were in an affair at any point. It just seemed like she was chasing after him for a long time while he kept her at arms' length.

How did you end up in this thread? You are clearly out of your element.

Wait, she's his sister? Do they know they're related?
>You are clearly out of your element.
Explain.

They're NBR.

I'm not 100% sure myself, but I feel like it was stated that they did have something between them; I'll do a quick re-read later. Even if it was at arms length, if he genuinely didn't want her around then he could've flat-out told from the beginning. I think he actually does like her, but is torn between those feelings and feelings for his sick wife who is obviously not going to wake up. This feels like another couple form her previous series actually.

Exactly. People all of a sudden jumped to this whole "she raped him" thing when that plotline has yet to be made clear in the manga. Rape is something that's too dark for Umino in my opinion.

I just think Rei and Kyouko had feelings for each other, but those feelings were also mixed with guilt (mostly from his side since he's adopted into the family and suppose to be a sibling) along with hate from her side since she obviously couldn't stand how her father blatantly connected more with Rei than with her or her younger brother.

>Wait, she's his sister?
Not blood-related.

>not related
Then Rei my man, push it in!

Chapter 139 focuses on Kyouko.

Sounds like she's giving up

The manga looks great. Why is the art direction in the anime so shit?

She didn't cheat on anybody. She's not in a relationship with anybody. At this point it's not even confirmed that she's had sex with anybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQDVwq5j-CQ
He already has a cute JC wife.

>Why is the art direction in the anime so shit?
SHAFT a shit, but Umino personally wanted that studio for whatever reason.

>Sounds like she's giving up
You understand what's happening? Can you give a quick summary if it's not too much.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5270078423