The problem with the west is the lack of testosterone

Reminder:
>talking too much is feminine
>saying unnecessary amounts of words is feminine
>complaining is feminine
>reacting to pain is feminine
>getting angry over menial shit is feminine
>being jumpy is feminine

Protip: bulk, only speak when absolutely necessary, use as few words as possible, get right with God so youre not afraid of dying.

Attached: tumblr_nga8dfSNnu1s2q1tgo1_500.gif (500x200, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTMMNBS8iTY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkF9RIXnuIw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g
youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

file name ruined it

OP is right
goddamnit

also, competing with other men, socially, physically - this raises your testosterone more than anything else

Being alive is feminine

Checks out

Attached: DclwSMS.jpg (750x424, 45K)

>gay
>gayer

You fags should get together.

>tumblr-fag telling Sup Forums how to be manly

You're confusing feminine features and a lack of stoicism.

Also you pussies need to stop trying to mimic movies like a bunch of autists trying to learn to be normal. You guys are all so tryhard, thats your problem. People can smell desperation.

he says on a glorified chat room

Attached: 1516562162827.png (511x474, 226K)

sucking dicks raises your testosterone

Attached: 12312354.png (571x540, 379K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: wHF4dh2.gif (471x195, 279K)

Yes.
Literally the same.
>complaining is feminine
Expand that. Being a complacent sheep is feminine.
>reacting to pain is feminine
The fuck? If you are burning your hand, what do you do?
It depends, maybe I hate you and you doing silly shit all the time can make me lose my temper and send you to hell.
>being jumpy is feminine
It is more a question of emotional control, which yes, females have it harder t manage due to hormones and shit.

Be a macho man.
youtube.com/watch?v=jTMMNBS8iTY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkF9RIXnuIw

Attached: Argentine Soldier.jpg (564x652, 80K)

>Me and bro are comparing gains so no shirts
>Was in blue jeans so I took them off to compare thighs and calves
>Still have on underwear (like in pic)
>Buddy doesn't care and just compares gains
>Other friend finds out calls me gay
Whats gay about comparing your gains with you bro?

Attached: Iron Pill.png (471x1054, 271K)

Reminder:
>the op is a faggot
>that makes the op extremely feminine

hiding your faggot thread, faggot.

Why use many word when few word do trick?

Attached: Horny.gif (354x230, 890K)

>bulk

Attached: 860AC75A-7CB2-452B-B477-AA3B18BC742C.jpg (151x150, 13K)

I didn't ask for tips

ITT OP posts bullet points reflecting his life to project the fantasy he wishes to achieve.

good advice youngbuck

Attached: yukon_jack.jpg (300x263, 19K)

Attached: sketch-1520914944083.png (646x1280, 1.04M)

>Being a human is feminine
Also
>Filename
Remove yourself from Sup Forums

>talking a lot is feminine
having no mic skills is feminine. unless you want to get verbally castrated then take notes from the master
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g

shut up fag

>bulk
Get on your knees and choke yourself
Nothing says insecure faggot like these blowfish retards walkin around

T.

Attached: Soy.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Attached: Bulking is for insecure racists.jpg (904x960, 52K)

None of these points are actually wrong.

The thing is most soys are uncomfortable and so they will gape and fawn like females.

T.

Attached: Gibbon.png (218x270, 96K)

There is nothing more gay than forcing yourself to be a man

>y-youre a barbaric monkey you bigoted brute!
Soy genocide when?

Attached: 180-cm-179cm-big-boy-angrys-only-28912588.png (500x595, 110K)

>theres nothing more gay than being a man
Why do fags always project their faggotry onto normal men?

Attached: 52b84c0d4120f6ce25452483573eb9d2.jpg (600x953, 176K)

R.I.P Piano Man

How many scoops?

Attached: 43A6582B00000578-4824356-Celebrity_bodybuilder_Rich_Piana_died_at_46_years_old_and_20_bot-m-1_150402 (632x631, 92K)

This is part of why we think Americans and Swedes are gay (90% of the Swedes are gay). They can't not talk to strangers even in an elevator or when sitting next to someone on a plane or train. You just have to start talking about crap like the weather or whatever.

>complaining is feminine.
No it’s Jewish
Jews complain about everything. It’s fucking atrocious.

Attached: 068ADBB7-F45E-42DF-8CF6-536CD376BCE1.jpg (497x500, 45K)

Try coming up with an original meme. I also don't have anything to do with soy and eat meat daily. Off yourself probable neet.

Vin diesel is literally a homosexual
All the newfags reek of soy

Attached: 1520135238158.png (226x200, 37K)

>FUCKING NIGGER LOVER
Was opulent piano one of us?

NIGGA U JUST GOT THIS PHOTO OFF TUMBLR U DIDNT EVEN CHANGE THE FILENAME DONT LECTURE ME ABOUT "BEING A MAN"

daily reminder you're a fucking faggot

>not knowing an over ten year old meme

Go back to tumblr

appreciating the male form and valuing health is gay in the year of our lord 2018

Q predicted this!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh you guiz!!!! Get in here like right naow!!!! Somepony made a thread about masculinity!!!!! What a bigot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1516374017250.png (1200x800, 74K)

>Pic related is (You)

Attached: Sargrug.jpg (586x472, 44K)

Don't forget to avoid bottled water, BPA in the plastic is a jewish plot to feminise western men.

>tfw never be qt girl
>tfw hate traps and realize the whole tranny thing is stupid and pointless
>tfw consider lifting and getting swole but its pointless without chink chemicals that will kill you early anyways

fuck you OP I just wanna be qt 3.14 and feel boobies and troll /r9k/

Attached: IM FINE.jpg (601x508, 28K)

> "talking a lot is feminine"
>replies to everyone that disagrees with him

I've also noticed this the older I get, talking is dumb, and sign of nervousness
wanna wrestle
>emotional control
Ill tell you this, I have anxiety issues, to cope with living by a freeway and getting stressed out, I cut a bunch of food to feel calmer and it happened to be bread, sweets, basically left to natural ingredients and water and the level of calm I feel is something tom write home about, I feel like what a hitman must feel like, so much harder to get scared angry emotional etc just feeling content and my regular happy. Maybe this is why men of the past were so manly, limited access to these comfort/excessively processed foods.
It's superficial, real men never cared about appearance just results, as long as you can knock someones jaw off you don't need these superficial exercises hone your fighting instead.
we are gay (American). Freak out of ppl casually convo with us.

Definitely follow OP's advice, but it's not the best or most natural way to raise testosterone. Gay nazi's, like in Hitler's era, have an advantage as long as they can find a good straight man they can feed off of. Make sure you keep yourself in excellent condition, then if you want, have a good queer suck whatever excess testosterone and protein you have left. Women can't use that, so when you're done fucking your wife, have the homo suck out the rest, and watch him slowly become a hulking manbeast. It sounds gay, but we can't be holding back in a real race-war scenario.

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

BPA is unavoidable. Metal and glass containers coat their inside with it to reduce bacteria formation, to extend shelf life. If you're taking care of your endocrine system it's not going to be a problem anyway.

Wot

Attached: 93010A91-690F-4450-AF21-124D06646E15.png (191x200, 4K)

user GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOW DELET THIS NOW NOT FUNNY

Attached: biz meltdown.jpg (250x250, 15K)

So we must talk like Geralt from Witcher game. Got it. Will do that now.

Alex Jones was right about everything

Attached: 1517298763766.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

>Whats gay about comparing your gains with you bro?
not a damn thing, brother, not a damn thing

Attached: 1501903232332.png (1920x1080, 359K)

>wall of text

ok sally

You have it backwards. Keeping quiet when something bothers you is admitting defeat in the culture war. You need to get angry and write long polemics about everything that is wrong with everything until your views become the dominant culture just because no one can rebut it before you have built 7 separate monuments to your own grievances. It works for Women and Jews.

>live in mountain town
>have manliest of beards
>have 25 year old pickup truck
>have motorcycle
>have guns
>dont talk much
>go camping
>go hunting
>make whiskey
>work as a miner

Attached: i am all that is man.gif (240x184, 217K)

>serious lack of pussy slaying

Attached: 1511481427681.gif (300x225, 1.78M)

That's between me and the FBI.

So the guys on WWE are men?

Hes doing everything right in that pic to mess with the female psychology (women are psychotic).
>dont look directly at her, act more interested in your surroundings. This makes her feel less desirable than him, and therefore he becomes 10 times hotter in her eyes.
>lick lips, women love that shit
>be jacked as fuck, this allows her to fantasize about getting pounded by him later

>> this allows her to fantasize about getting pounded by him later
>projecting this hard

Attached: 1498616623215.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

>get right with God so youre not afraid of dying
Is this actually true?

Faggot projecting his projection onto me because he wishes everyone is a faggot like him. Little does he realize fags like him make up less than 3% of the population and all will die of disease and suicide in less than a decade.

You're right, men aren't manly. However you forget that God is the perfect mix of man and woman. Every man needs a little femininity, every woman needs a little masculinity. Every man needs a woman and every woman needs a man in order to resemble God. This is why the culture of marriage is worldwide.

Protip is good advice since all anxiety is based on our primal fear of death.

tumblr hasn't been tumblr for years now.

Attached: Wat8.jpg (604x404, 38K)

>Talking is gay!
- You
>1 picture = 1000 words
- Some Greek stoic philosopher, probably
You sent 2 pictures, does that mean you're a massive faggot for sending 2000 plus words to people online?

This. Staying quiet in the face of attacks is pussy shit.

Attached: the-mental-gymnastics-are-strong-with-you-dearth-sandra.jpg (582x768, 57K)

Does this include how much you post on Sup Forums.org?

>complaining is feminine
90% of threads on Sup Forums and 100% of threads on Sup Forums

Such as every time Sup Forums.org discusses any sort of current even or spectacle.

This place genuinely has more complaining, frustration over menial shit, and more talking (as evidenced by how fast it moves) than /lgbt/ and that's a board inhabited by literal fags and crossdressers. The only place on the internet that rivals you for femininity is Sup Forums

What's the manliest board?

Problem with the west is that very intelligent people don't have an outlet or they're shunned. They do what is most lucrative and shut the fuck up.
Right wing groups usually have morons to represent them with nothing to lose, while the smart people are too scared of losing what they have. Speaking the truth pisses a lot of people off. Need it to be socially acceptable to state facts. Liberal politicians strangle us.

How am I supposed to get the shy qt to warm up to me if I don't talk to her? Also, I bant with my female coworkers all day long. They're stupid whores and they know it. But their stupidity is entertaining and they can be endearing...when they're not acting like complete retards.

You are correct. Robert Greene dedicates an entire chapter to this in pic related, which is mandatory reading.

Attached: 48 laws of power.jpg (1536x1536, 105K)

In attitude.

The boards for more specialized subjects such as /out/, /k/ and /m/. No unnecessary talking, virtually no whining. /cm/ and /c/ also pretty much never complain, the same could be said of any other board that consists solely of image dumps and doesn't make unnecessary posts.

In terms of subject.

/k/ and /sci/ Places that require high technical knowledge, and actually deal with manly things. It would be possible for /lit/ the 3D modeling board to fit into this but the boards are populated those that are not proficient (especially the 3D board). This also increases the amount of complaining significantly.

Odin no!

Yep.

this is retarded. if you're actually pushing for situations to be different, that's manly too. so I could argue that you want men to be passive faggots which would again be feminine by itself.
stop putting shackles of presumed masculinity on guys. you're only hurting your chances altogether..

>Protip: bulk, only speak when absolutely necessary, use as few words as possible, get right with God so youre not afraid of dying.
Dumbass.

Nice trips

he's right, faggot.

>posting Tessa

she used to be kinda cute but now she's gonna wither and become a childless catlady. too far on the left as well. very depressing.

YOU MANY WORD FAG

> if you're actually pushing for situations to be different, that's manly too.

"Pushing for changes" basically means asking someone else to do it for you. Which what fucking children do. It's also what people who spend all their life posting on Sup Forums.org or social media websites do. Or what people holding signs in marches do.

Men don't ask other people to do things for them. They either do it them-self or FORCE other people to do it. And if you can't

He is talking about his sick mother

>Having to put effort is feminine

>keep your mouth shut
>be religious

:/\)

Attached: 1519619402068.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

become a man and the world will follow.