Next arc - More and more people believe he is the son of all might

>Next arc - More and more people believe he is the son of all might.

Don't know how I feel about all the sparks flying from his eyes.
But the color choice is good.

I think it's cool, he kinda looks like Nekomaru

O

How long till deku gets muscle mode?

What is the black clusterfuck under the speech bubble? Is Deku's arm exploding there?

Probably right hand in shadows

I think it's a part of his costume.

>You Say Run, but I can't.

MY

No offense to OP, but the coloring is pretty shit and the glow effect just hurts my eyes.

REWIND

ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'...!

GENKI DAMA

What's going to happen to Nejire and Aizawa?

what is Mirio thinking in this exact moment?, aside from
>JUST

Im in agreement. The glow effect is too much. Perhaps a white color instead of this intense green.

So is mirio just laying there in the hallway bleeding to death?

So they were draining all the blood out of her body, Overhauling her, and then doing it again?

So this arc started at 8:30 In the morning.
Must be around 12:00 at this point in time.

Probably. Mirio didn't deserve any of this...

basically
same with suneater, and apparently Mr.Compress might have gotten Nejire

There's no way it's been that long. If anything it's been under an hour.

Stop posting this

'No'

>Eri's power lets her reverse time
>Somehow this lets her remove people's quirks
How does that work? I could understand it if it de-aged the person back to the point before they had their quirk, but it's pretty obvious that that's now what happens. Instead somehow their quirk just stops working.

O

The de-quirking serum is just made from her blood, it's not directly reflective of her quirk

Make the serum target the quirk gene everyone shares and rewind it back to before it existed/manifested. It might come back after 4 years for Mirio but the bullet still does what it needs to do

Does 100% mean he's All Might tier right now? Or even more powerful since it's OfA passed on? Maybe not as powerful because he doesn't have the same
muscle mass?

He can't put out the same damage because of his body, 100 is just what his bodys max is, almight could take down cities with his punches, Deku can barely knock out muscular.

MY

Mirio's cape. He ties it around himself the page before to keep Eri in place.

He doesn't have the control to surpass All Might yet.

REWIND

Stop same fagging your own shitty meme

I think this is wrong. The way One-For-All works is that it grants all the powers at once. The reason all might can level cities is because of his mastery with his quirk.

With Deku, his body can't handle the power, but with rewind, he can just output 100% without any drawbacks.

I think it'd be the same as making your own gun from metal piping and gunpowder versus firing a rifle. Accuracy, precision and control will greatly affect the amount of power.

Remember one-million percent? Deku's prone to battle cries that aren't necessarily factual analysis of power level.

So what the fucks going to happen with half-dead Kirishima and Fatgum waiting for Rappa to murder theme

>reverse time

Someone already told you to read slower and you didn't so just kill yourself my dude

Nah Deku can use more power than his arms are capable of like in the muscular fight but it might just cripple him for life. His 100% punches just don't do as much, he cant punch people through buildings / change the weather / create Nomu space stations.

Rappa broke both his arms and will be gone for a while. Kirishima will just wake up in a hospital.

Reminder ignore and report HxHfag

If Mina visits him in the hospital how mad will the fujos be?

Toga's winning the dekubowl

Deku will tell her to fuck off, she is a villian and a assassin, she won't end up with him, she probably won't end up with anyone.

I miss All Might.

>Kirishima wakes up in the hospital with Mina cuddling with him in the hospital bed, fast asleep but draping herself over his form
>The nurse smirking at his terrified expression when she comes to check his vitals

So is she getting maximum wet right now because Deku is in a state of death and life at the same time or is she as dry as the desert because of this?

Mina has been the class bicycle for too long. About time she got a proper ship.

Do we know what is Rappas quirk?

Fast punching.

She's probably confused and aroused simultaneously. I wonder if she ever met someone with invincibility, would she loop back around to being attracted to them like a normal person?

o shit even in super saiyan mode he still looks like a rabbit

froggo is on her way to pick him up

Bullet punches

>Deku defeats Overhaul with Eri's help
>she still can't turn off her quirk and it starts killing Deku
>the girl decides to use rewind herself out of existence instead of murdering the guy who saved her, she then disappears with a sad smile on her face

this edits are the best

Mr compress didn't got Nejire, you know he can compress non human things right? That's how the VA did make that hole to the surface, he started compressing the terrain. Nejire is probably going to get Mirio and , they are still inside.

Mirio and Amajiki,*

She's already saved his life , he owes her

How did she save his life?

also make mimic lose his shit she at least deserve a kiss

I really doubt Hori will make a little girl kill herself, after all only one actual character died in this series

izuku would be dead if the girls hadn't showed up

YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

It's because the girls showed up with Bane that Overhaul is now a giant monster.

he'd sure earn my respect if does it

the yakuzas are faggots

Well, Deku will have to learn that sometimes you can't save someone, even All Might told him this already and what a better way to hammer this in his soul than to let a little girl kill herself in his front?

It would take balls to pull this off, but I'd respect Hori a lot if he actually did it.

overhaul was still gonna kill izuku

>Can't disappear if I'm constantly killing myself
Is this Deku's most MADMAN plan yet?

He will do this shit and do it Final Destination style.
>to cheat death you have to kill someone else
Eri will rewind herself and Overhaul out of existence to save the lives of Deku and Sir.

Would it have been better if he had learned to use Full Cowling earlier?

Is Bakugo meant to be awful?

Why did Midoriya place last in the physical tests early on if he had just gotten done with nearly a year of intense training? Guy has abs and everything. Shouldn't he have beaten out some of the other students who didn't have stellar and versatile Quirks and weren't all that physically fit? Like acid girl, or Mineta, or earphone girl, or spark guy, or Sero? Or Uraraka and the Invisible Girl? Just doesn't seem right to me that he would come in last, especially with his 700m throw.

it's actually a neat strategy now the thing he need to do is fuck OH as fast as he can and rescue aizawa so he can stop eri's quirk

to be fair at the time deku didn't know what were everyone's quirks and feel pressured cause some of the kids were having good records

I wonder if Sir is already aware of this chain of events since he touched Eri already

Im pretty sure most of the other kids are fit as fuck too. That one shot with the boys in the locker room gives them all a pretty good build.

Only Kaminari, Mineta, Sero(?) and Kouda aren't stacked.

birb, aoyama and pikachu are slim as fuck all migth even told birb to start lifting

I got a very cute idea to draw with Mei

Tell us the idea you poof

I tought about something, since a lot of the population seem to be mutant, and some of them are animal mutants, i wonder if a mutant that looks like a cow or a bull has courage to eat cow meat, or feel bad about the fact that most eat it.

Yeah, you think Tokoyami eats eggs?

I forgot about Aoyama, and i am pretty sure black bird is stacked after seeing the guys in the summer camp.

Some birds eat other species of bird and their eggs too, so i don't think it's that much of a problem for him, but a minotaur guy would probably have a hard time.

O O O O
O O
O
O O O

no he is not

THE RIGHT STUFF

Who is on top: Kirishima, or Mina?

forgot my image

Punished Grape arc when?

Kirishima probably tops more but i doubt he cares about it.

For me he seems slightly toned, more than Kaminari at least

Neither, he likes to prop her up against a wall and start slamming her while yelling about manliness.

Grape finds a girlfriend that is just as dirty as him, he is the first of the class to lose his virginity, and now that he has sex pretty much whenever he wants, he has no choice but to focus on being a hero, training, etc.

What's her quirk?

BABY
THE RIGHT STUUUUFF

Entering the internet or some shit? it's probably very complicated on theory.