>50% supposedly went 60%
>Sakayanagi is the chairman's daughter
>HoriLOLkita LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7n2gGnUzfB4
pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does anything bad happend to Kushida?

Christmas arc in the next volume, Right?

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Sakura > Sensei > Hasebe = Ibuki > Sato > Kushida > Horikita

Main heroine is best girl.

Nothing. She didn't really show up this volume. I suppose the author wanted to keep her around for future arcs. The complete summary isn't out yet, but if Ryuuen goes down for good this volume, Kushida might team up with someone else to still get Horikita expelled. I'm expecting the Kushida conflict to end around volume 8 or 9 at the latest.

Horikita > Sakayanagi > Karuizawa > Ichinose > Ibuki > Sakura > Hasebe > Sato > Sensei > Kushida

Real main heroine is best girl reminder.

Me on the right. Or at least I wish it were me on the right so bad.

Karuizawa is main heroine.

Discuss.

Sudo get out

Horikitafags btfo

>Thinking back on it, this was a first for me. Me and Ayanokouji spending time alone together that is. I did not know this at that time, but that he would become the most important and irreplaceable person to me during these 3 years in school, I did not know.

Sudo pls.

>discuss a fact

Nothing to discuss. She and Ayanokouji will get all chummy and enjoy one lovely Christmas together.

It's basically a flashforward monologue all but confirming that Ayanokouji becomes the most important person in Karuizawa's life. That could mean a multitude of things but at the very least they'll be close as fuck. I'm leaning more towards this semi-confirming a Kei end but we'll have to wait and see. 7.5 being a Kei centric volume in Christmas eve with romance being a factor only compounds this fact. Kei is in the lead so hard right now, other girls like Sakura are being left behind in the dust.

How will they spent their Christmas date?

>Classroom of the Elite
>V7 spoilers are circulating.
I read 1.5 of your spoilers unintentionally. Can you use spoiler tags next time?

>one-sided feelings
>winning
Shippers are cancer.

たどり着いたというか清隆本人が名乗り出て軽井沢助けた
そして王をマウントでタコ殴りにした

>Kiyoutaka himself came forth and saved Karuizawa
>then he mounted Ryuuen and punched him on the mouth

Like this

I'm going to laugh and lick Keifags' tears if Karuizawa still loses because she isn't the main girl.

>7.5
Source?

Enjoy waiting forever for it to happen

You guys are being fucking delusional, I want more of your tears Horikitafags.

イブキが勝つ

This is so fucking alpha, I want to hug Kiyotaka tell him how manly he is, kiss him all over and let him make love to me. That's the level of wetness I'm reaching right now. Holy fuck, he literally just mounted the guy and emotionlessly beat the shit out of him. That's alpha as fuck. I want him.

Horikita will win because she's the main girl. The author agreed, don't bother him about it.

Stop doing drugs.

Good taste.

They even replaced Karuizawa with Horikita in the pool episode. Further proof that she's main heroine.

Honestly why are Horikitafags so mad? Sudo wants her, she kinda wants him, so what's the problem?

She's better when she's bitchy

>まずは……公式ツイッターのアイコンにもなっている、メインヒロイン! 堀北鈴音です! 気の強そうなまなざしに、寡黙な雰囲気……まさに優等生然とした女の子です。さてそんな彼女はどんな子なのでしょうか?
>よう実』のヒロイン、堀北鈴音のイベントからこちら! なぜか右腕に水筒……?のドジッ娘堀北。
Karuizawafags BTFO

She wants him as much as Ayanokouji wants Karuizawa, which is zero.

>she kinda wants him
She doesn't. You're trolling.

The whorikita director has no say on the story.

youtu.be/7n2gGnUzfB4

First cover girl in the author previous LN also won. Not just coincidences.

>she kinda wants him
Horikita is actually unaware of Sudou being in love with her, she did befriend him after vol 5 though.

Karuizawa is the only girl Ayanokouji goes more than 50% for.

>meta 4th wall jokewhere a heroine who was irrelevant since volume 1 gets her own time in the spotlight and jokes about being the main heroine now xD
This is the best Keifags could come up with. Pathetic.

He doesnt do that for the other girls

Definitely. I'm actually kind of glad she didn't appear in this volume. If she did her chances of getting expelled would have skyrocketed with the level of rage Kiyotaka showed here. At least for now she's safe. But of course since she wasn't beaten this volume it also means she'll be plotting against Horikita in the coming volumes. Since there are bigger fish to fry I expect her arc to come to an end in volume 8. Now that her biggest ally Ryuuen is gone she has nothing left to fall back on. She's on her own now.

Sudo successfully got her to be on a first name basis with him. It's only a matter of time until they start dating.

So what are the rankings, which heroines want 50% the most?

Oh, no. If I wanted to mercilessly shit all over your delusions, I'd simply cite events from the most recent volumes. Stay tuned, because Kei is basically confirming her main heroine status in this volume.

>LOL
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU WALKING CANCER

Karuizawa>Sakura>Horikita=Ichinose>Kushida

Karuizawa is just a tool, a useful tool. If Ayanokouji beats people up for her then he's carry out the promise he made which was the main incentive for her stick with him. It does not spell romance.

>軽井沢さん最高。水筒さんからメイン奪取!!
Stay mad.

>some random 2ch post
For what purpose?

>s-she's just a tool
>implying this is about romance and not simple affection

The denial is amazing. Or maybe you're ignorant about the fact Karuizawa is the first girl Ayanokouji sees as a human being.

>Karuizawa is just a tool
She is like a pal for him and basically the only person that he really trusts, you are being delusional Horikitafag.

>The city of Horikitafags.

水筒 has been featured in 1(kinda), 3(I don't see you as friend!) and 5(with Sudou).
軽井沢 has been featured in 4(Kyaaa), 4.5 (Splash), 5 (First one to congratulate), 6 (plotting against Kushida), 7 (50% goes over 50!!!), 7.5 (x-mas eve). Unless you go anime way, then replace 軽井沢 with 水筒.

You're still trolling and muddling up context. Sudo lost that bet so he was not successful at all. Horikita wanted to punish herself so she allowed him to call her by first name, much to her annoyance. Horikita makes it clear that he isn't someone special to her or someone she loves, not like Ayanokouji and her Nii-san, but he's simply a comrade like the others whom Horikita began to depend on and work with instead of being a lone wolf.

>the only person that he really trusts
This seems like out of nowhere I still don't get it.

Jesus the anger of Horikitafags is truly frightening.

>Butthurt Keifags who lost

You forgot that she feels he is her first partner. I work for you, you work for me

Read the fucking pastebin your retarded.

>butthurt whorikitafags projecting their own anger at Kei's role which outclasses Horikita's as a main heroine

So far?

>Karuizawa
She wants it bad. Really bad. Monologue says he'll pretty much be her world later on.

>Sakura
She wants it almost as bad. Except she has no initiative so she's relegated to pet status and completely left behind in the dust.

>Horikita
She sees him more as a comrade than a love interest. After seeing his 51% in volume 6 she's started being wary of him.

>Ichinose
No interest in 50% at all. Honestly might be a lesbian for all I know. God knows her class is filled with those.

>Kushida
After skimming through this chapter, Ryuuen's actually not that bad of a guy. His methods are violent but so are MC's. He just wants to elevate his whole class to a better status. Since Kushida has no interest in MC, I actually want her to end up with Ryuuen. I'd like him to get his happy end too.

>Arisu
She's final boss material so I guess she's out?

Indeed even nips are convinced that Karuizawa is the main heroine now:

>俺の軽井沢はヒロイン確定とみていいのか?
Can I consider Karuizawa as the main heroine now?

>軽井沢が名実ともにメインヒロイン確定
>7.5巻は軽井沢表紙で軽井沢中心のクリスマスラブ
Karuizawa has established herself as main heroine both in name and reality.
7.5 volume is Karuizawa Cover and Christmas Love in the center of Karuizawa

huh?

Horikita was only annoyed at him calling her Suzune at first, in a tsundere way. Now she's pretty much okay with it.

pastebin.com/mxC8TVnk

Your argument is about wanting one another. That is romance. Simple non-romantic affection would be a moot point.

She is not the first girl he is nice to. Your waifu vision is set too high.

A trusted tool is still a troll. Until we see him actually develop beyond wanting to win and using people regardless, he still sees people as tools.

So basically only Sakura and Karuizawa like him.

More spoiler, this time about 50%man and his father

サンクス
そういえばネタバレスレとこのスレであまり話題になってないけど
清隆と清隆父の場面ってどうだった?
清隆が清隆父に向かって『父さん』ではなくて『あんた』って言っているけど
清隆と清隆父は血の繋がった実の親子で良いだよね?
あとホワイトルームについてもちょっとは回収して欲しいな

Someone translate this pls

That's a lie.

Yep. They're the only ones with romantic feelings for him at the moment.

It just says that Ayanokouji is very rude towards his father and doesn't address him as 'father' but rather as 'you' which is considered very rude in Japanese society despite them being blood-related father and son. Also, some information about the White Room but that's not included in this paragraph. Only hints at it in the last line.

Ayanokouji wants Karuizawa's well-being and she's his friend, not a mere tool.

I never said she was the first girl he is nice to. She's the first girl he sees as more than a pawn and genuinely wants to protect. She's the only girl he goes more than 50% for. Learn to read.

Sauce, user. Please.

>Kushidafags sperg and spam BTFO left and right
>Gets shot down and BTFO themselves
The reaping what you sow is real ITT.

Another spoiler leak.

Apparently in order to save Karuizawa. MC had to have an agreement with Manabu. (Likely him asking MC to join the student council.)

This is a treasure whose smile needs to be protected at all costs and by god Ayanokouji delivered on that front. Her smile has been protected beyond all belief.

It's true. It also suits her character development where she grows more friendly and accepting of people around her.

I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't even seen a Kushidafag sperging in this thread. It's only Keifags vs. Horikitafags at this point and Keifags are stomping them hard.

>Keifags vs. Horikitafags at this point and Horikitafags are stomping them hard.
FTFY

I'm glad you did it, Ayanokouji.

Just look for the illustrator in sadpanda.

>Denial
Cuntshitafags were shitposting in the other thread and they still are in here.

>things that never happened

erhm, he already have that development already from 4.5 to 6...

So what did happen to Ryuuen in the end? Last thread had conflicting spoilers. Did he get expelled at the end? Or did his classmates beg him to stay and he did? He if stays that might be a problem because he might try scheming against Class D again later in the future. Why would 50% risk that and let him stay? I suppose I'll have to wait for full, comprehensive spoilers to tell for sure.

Not really. His concern for her is connected to his schemes. It's not without ulterior motives
>friend
It hasn't gone that far yet.

She is not the first girl he is nice to nor is she the first he wants to protect or even made a promise to. 50% thing is a meme. If you mean go serious to varying degree, then you should wait for spoilers that have been cleared.

Not one of those guys but I'm a Kushidafag myself. Please don't bully. I'm just glad she didn't get expelled this volume. Her not showing up worked in her favor this time. She's pretty interesting. Could be a long term villain for Class D if she survives the next few volumes.

One spoiler says, he got beaten the shit out of him by MC which terrified him. He concedes and decides to leave the school but Class C begged him to stay. Another says D class sensei and Manabu witnessed his violence on Karuizawa and have expelled him.

Nope. Only volume 6 showed a bit of change, but it's not like he changed into a different person. He's only a bit nicer to her, but he's still using her.

See that's what I'm talking about. One of them is obviously true but we can't tell which until a detailed summary comes out. Now that the book itself is on sale I doubt we'll have to wait until the 25th. Perhaps tomorrow or day after tomorrow at the latest. Since some people on Animesuki claim to have gotten the book already perhaps we might get a full, detailed summary soon. I don't know what happened but I feel it'd be very risky to let Ryuuen stay. He might cook up another scheme and try again. It's too dangerous. Should just kick him out for good so they can move on.

Since next volume, according to leaks, will be centered around Christmas eve it looks like our guy will have to make a choice as to who he spends the day with. I hope he makes the right choice.

From Volume 4-6 she's changed from a pawn to a confident. At the very least Ayanokouji trusts her more than anybody else.

English translation of the novels when?

You seem to be still stuck on the first volumes. Karuizawa is the closest girl to Ayanokouji. She's still a vital piece for his plans so he still uses her, but with a more equal compensation than a mere pawn. He doesn't protect her out of duty for the promise he made to her, he genuinely does it in a "protecting her smile" way.

The conversation isn't remotely about Kushida, you're the one bringing her up. Let people talk about the spoilers instead of shitposting.

A trusted lackey.

It's over Kei, I have the high ground! Don't try it.

>One of them is obviously true but we can't tell which until a detailed summary comes out.
Agreed. I'm seeing more leaks however on the one where he has Manabu and sensei witness the violence.

>Now that the book itself is on sale I doubt we'll have to wait until the 25th. Perhaps tomorrow or day after tomorrow at the latest.
I know someone on AS said they can get the book today but they're currently busy at work so we'll have to wait until later or tomorrow. I have to say that I'm surprised that no other illustrations have been leaked yet.