The Witch's House 005 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>The Witch's House 005 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/gjkzqmhs7w3x/005
mega.nz/#!smxUkIIY!6_voqcIbkOTuLyE6zr3ZzrEBTcWS3PEIhPH-z-o07iQ

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/vcc14gnzrc8w/001
userscloud.com/24z8jx4ige3y/002
userscloud.com/a6zd1pxe7cee/003
userscloud.com/787x0o4776jc/004
userscloud.com/gjkzqmhs7w3x/005
vgperson.com/games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I missed chapter 4 ;-;

Uh oh. Thanks.
Let's use this thread to dump it instead of making a new one.

So much for the tolerant villagers.

So what's this manga about?

Ellen

last page

DDLs:
ch1 userscloud.com/vcc14gnzrc8w/001
ch2 userscloud.com/24z8jx4ige3y/002
ch3 userscloud.com/a6zd1pxe7cee/003
ch4 userscloud.com/787x0o4776jc/004
ch5 userscloud.com/gjkzqmhs7w3x/005

Is dis good?

Pretty good if you're into the vidya, probably won't matter as much if you don't know what's going on already.

Is vidya good?
>rpg maker

it's a fun horror rpg maker with a plot twist.

Honestly, I don't really know why I even really got into it. There were a bunch of insta-death traps, the puzzles ain't all that clever, and >RPG Maker. But for some reason I really liked it, the plot twist probably had something to do with it.

I'll give it a shot. The witch bitch is cute.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE VILLAGERS ARE EVIL

A threadly reminder that Ellen did nothing wrong and you'd do the same thing in her shoes.

I've been thinking about this and I'd have done exactly like what Ellen did, a child that is close to death, suddenly offered a chance to live, what kind of child would refuse that offer?

The entire situation is fucked all around. With the kind of upbringing she had, the fact that things turned out the way they did was inevitable.
Also, she's unironically right there

Most people seem to argue very loudly that they, unlike Ellen, would never ever kill anyone to save themselves. EVER. ANYONE.
Despite that those same people, if stuck together on a top of the mountain with no food, would probably gleefully kill and cannibalize each other for a few more minutes of life.

>witch house manga in 2017
Why though, are they planning a sequel or anime.

>tfw my brave father kills the evil witch at the end of the game
Good thing he killed that evil witch. She almost killed that innocent little girl.

Did their class promote to C?

Is there a way to read previous chapters online if I missed them?

Search the archive for previous threads.

i'm still a salty bitch over the misery she enjoyed

based danke. If you came to my house I wouldn't X you.

She really didn't. The life of an immortal outweighs the value of every other life.

So I'm guessing this will be a short manga, ending in a few chapters? I just read it and I liked it a lot, so it would be nice if it was gonna go on for a bit longer.

It's a short game, expect a short manga.

I wonder how long they're gonna take to cover the events of the game anyway
they're probably avoiding all the meme deaths that were a pretty big chunk of the game's playtime too

Someone spoil me on the game. What happens to Ellen?

t. Ellen

The girl you play at the beginning, Viola is actually Ellen after jacking Viola's body.

Reminder that Mad Father>All

She body-jacked a girl named Viola (a blonde-haired girl - her original body had purple hair) since the start of the game - in the true ending, she leaves her for dead in her former body (gunned down by her father, no less) and her soul is eaten by the demon that made the contract with Ellen. Ellen then leaves with Viola's father, with the father believing Ellen in Viola's body is his daughter.

I at the very least would have put Viola out of her misery instead of poisoning her throat in a dying body and leave her to die.

I think that the only way to kill a witch(body) was for them to feel deep despair. So, Viola has to suffer in order for her to die.

That shotgun by her father seemed pretty effective.
If you do nothing in the first screen, then Viola will automatically die anyways from the wounds she suffers after a while.

>Majo no Ie
Ah yes, the first genuine plot twist that fucked me up. Viola ;_;

vgperson.com/games/ sure had a lot of games translated now.

It's a manga adaptation of a novel, not the game.

Little girls shouldn't suffer like this.

What was your favorite/most unexpected death?

What are some other story where villain get away with everything?

the watch
and the "are you doing this on purpose?"

I'm not really attached enough to my life to sacrifice someone else's to prolong it.

At the very least, I'd just wish for a peaceful, painless death.

but this is the you now, not the 6 7 years old you. The 6 7 years old you would've gladly accepted this offer and become a witch in order to live.

>that painting one
How the fuck was anyone supposed to know?

Probably going back to old areas of the house.

>go back to where you first met the frog
>go back to the narrow passage way with the skulls.

This reminds me of one early sidequest from Planescape Torment.
>Oh, I long for the embrace of death, would you kindly kill me, Nameless One? *gets choked* no, stop, I changed my mind, I WANT TO LIVE.
As in, lots of people think they want to die or wouldn't mind choosing death in some cases, but when faced with actual possibility of dying, they'd do everything they can to stay alive instead, out of self-preservation instinct if nothing else.

It's the difference in killing someone else to save yourself. If I could live without sacrifice, then that's fine. If I were actually suicidal, I'd have killed myself already. But if someone else has to die so I could live, I don't think I'd do it. It's not an issue of ethics.

What takes more courage, to kill someone to prolong your own life, or to accept your death with clean hands? Dying is scary. Killing someone is scary. Knowing that you're at death's door is scary. Living with the guilt of killing someone in cold blood is scary.

Pick your poison. Ethics and morality are secondary. The only choice here is deciding what kind of coward you are.

What's she saying, Sup Forums?

Wait.

This artist.

Is this the one who drew the thing with the nosebleeding vampire girl?

One and the same.

>"Chibi Vampire"

Wait, is that what it was called? That can't be right. Also that's a retarded title. What the fuck about this story is "Chibi"? Is it because she's short?

Originally, in Japan, it was called Karin. Apparently US localizers thought it doesn't convey what the series is about.