We Made A Documentary Exposing The ‘Israel Lobby.’ Why Hasn’t It Run?

Really makes you think!
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/973338412500553728

Attached: _93267104_assange.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

richardsilverstein.com/2018/03/07/how-al-jazeeras-suppressed-israel-lobby-expose-got-entangled-in-major-qatar-saudi-arabia-battle/
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc&list=TLGGJtlCzyIZMBgxMjAzMjAxOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Al Jazeera needs to release that shit ASAP

Digits says this documentary will be aired in full.

Looks like this documentary will be aired in full.

itshappening.gif

confirmed

Attached: 1477089004497.jpg (930x800, 114K)

Oh shit nigger

some blue pilled niggers on that thread.

Attached: love_that_kike_dick_slurp.png (937x266, 42K)

Attached: 1511021893659.jpg (970x712, 99K)

Attached: 1517297552027s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

On one hand, I can see the chess being played.
But on the other, that chess can be used for or against the People. I can't believe anyone "on our side" actually is because of this fact. I want to save my people but haven't the ally. What do I do?

wew lad

..he got the digits,
Leak it

Attached: 9743685.jpg (500x500, 65K)

It was on Al Jazeera yesterday. What is he talking about? You should see the damage control on r/documentaries.

"It's just how politics are done!"

tl;dr you fuckin bannon shill

dam russians and their meddling tho

Attached: mexelec.jpg (600x315, 53K)

You're probably talking about the documentary about the Israel lobby in the UK. This one is about the Israel lobby in the US which hasn't been released yet.

Praise Kek!

checked

Attached: lego merchant.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Bump

Bump

Attached: Bump.jpg (620x401, 53K)

Very good material here:
richardsilverstein.com/2018/03/07/how-al-jazeeras-suppressed-israel-lobby-expose-got-entangled-in-major-qatar-saudi-arabia-battle/

Winner, documentary will kill the Isis-rael lobby

Attached: Ascended Pepe.jpg (500x467, 30K)

Triple confirmed

Attached: Assange Kek.png (552x281, 223K)

Where’s my copy I wanna watch it!

Attached: chekcem21.jpg (430x320, 22K)

Al jazera

You faggots just love gargling mudslime cum, doncha?

Bump

will it be juicy?

Stay mad kike.

Fucking checked.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Agh, you are quite right. This is the one they linked to, about Britain. Thanks, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc&list=TLGGJtlCzyIZMBgxMjAzMjAxOA

Is there literally anyone who doesn't know AIPAC controls who gets to run for office in America? For all the lugenpress' lying about RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE, the fact is Israel controls our government through AIPAC. AIPAC should be banned, the jews kicked out and their buttbuddies in CAIR--the Saudi's wahabbi islamist lobby which Obama and McCain and Israel love sucking the sandy arab cock of--along with them.

Lmao. If the kikeposters around here turn out to be Assange and right about everything, I'm gonna owe them an apology. I always assumed they were koch/brock shills.

Fake and gay.

Oy vey!

Attached: oy_vey_check.jpg (450x300, 20K)

Attached: assangechequem.png (764x470, 430K)

because you're not allowed to criticize Israel without seeming you're anti-semetic.

>it happened to me at work
when asked why I didn't support Israel I said it wasn't that I didn't support Israel, it's just there is no legitimate reason to kidnap innocent 12 year old children at 2am and then holding them for weeks in solitary confinement.

>and the reply
Well that must be because you're anti-semetic

The media, law, politics, arts etc etc etc have created this environment of political correctness/fear of critiquing a group higher up on the pyramid of victimhood.

The world worships the victim. A pan-gender trisexual mixed race pink haired assole is more important than YOU

and the top of the pyramid sits the religion/ideology/race of Judaism. They have been put beyond criticism.

It's anti-intellectual 1984 bullshit and our defenders (the politicians, church and media) are all compromised.

If the truth about 9/11, JFK, elections, spying, maffia, slavery and everything else was ever truly known to the average American, Israel would be destroyed. And the damage to the innocent global Jewish community would last a 1000 years. It's sad really when you look into the history of Israel and see it was meant to show the world that they have humanity and are equals.

Attached: 1510219736142.jpg (741x1000, 825K)