Cowtits

why are the cowtit girls always the most annoying ones?

I don't like monster girls but you sound like a homosexual.

Flat, twin-tailed tsunderes are always infinitely worse

Excess. Oversized tits are a symbol of it. On the other side of the coin, tsun flat pettans signifies inferiority complex. The best are those with that fills the hands just right. This should be accompanied with ass that balances the breast, linked by slender waist but toned midriff. The bottom should be supported by a tight, smooth thighs.

>Meiko annyoing
That's not Hana.

shut up flat

How is Lucoa annoying?

Cowtits own the world and space!

they are looking for a new challenge.

Gays not welcome.

Shut up flatfag. None of those are annoying. Hell the only reason people hate Centorea is because she has a horse pussy, though maybe that was the point.

Hana is worse and Cerea isn't that annoying, she's very cute. Miia is way more annoying (but she's still lovely).

He's underageba& and therefore a shota so he can only identify with the character that finds her annoying.

Why do DFCfags always have to publically display their insecurities?

Because creators always decide to give the most personality to the pettanko.

>moeblob/genki
>most personality

This is legitimately a meme.

They're annoying to you because you're a dye in the wool gay.

>he thinks tsunderes have more personality

Haha, no.

it's a fact that a woman's worth is in her tits

death to HIDF

So if a woman has ZZZ cups, she has the most worth?

>character is flat-chested
>great chance she's tsundere, volatile, insecure, has inferiority complex, childish
>being short is also a bonus only to reinforce the above

She would have to be wealthy enough to have defense against any opponents and servants to help carry her breasts so from an aristocratic standpoint, yes.

>character is flat-chested
>she gets more pleasant, less bitchy, and friendly as magical breast expansion occurs over the course of the story until she's a super titty'd goddess
How big are ZZZ cups?

Basically if it's getting tits physically pushed in your face vs having a no tits personality pushed on you, I'll take the former. Flat chested girls not like that are fine.

Yeah. Big-tittied girls are generally more laid back.

Are they?

Delet this right now.

Deletd immediately.

Not quite ZZZ's but I imagine you could catch some using those as pillows.

I'd rather use her belly as a pillow.

I love stuff with hyper proportioned people just doing things like walking around and living normally.

But what if someone tries to paizuri her?

Keijo S2 never
it hurts

Why was it so QUALITY?

Ass shots in Keijo were better than the tits to be honest.