qt.catbox.moe/679f1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you will win someday and quit posting forever

Dying Bump

>reading
the question is where

mangakakalot.com/chapter/watashi_no_shounen_takano_hitomi/chapter_1

its finally scanned

Yes, it's looking pretty good. But also its surprisingly realistic.

Will cake win?

is this yuri?

No. Its straight shota/romance.

ty based user. I don't like lose my time in yuri mangas.

its suprisingly good.

i hope her senpai dies though. he a fucking heartless bastard to ask her to meet his fiance. And still being goody goody with her ex in the office.

fuck men like him

We had a 100 post thread yesterday user.

No, i made the last one.

Its a surprisingly grounded approach to the genre, I'll say that. Female authors tend to have a better handle of those kind of things.

Yeah that was a 100% dick move. Pretty petty.

He is just a classic resentful ex trying to show her how good his life is compared to hers. She would probably do the same if she were in the position to.

>We had a 100 post thread yesterday user.
fuck me then, i need to be more careful

If only the author had her interact with other co-workers, no we're stuck with the douche.

She sometimes talks to her neighbour but she seems to be kind of a loner, the female MC that is.

The shota is also a bit of a loner as well. He spoke with the girl because she was interested in making a conversation and was actively trying to interact with him because it's a good thing. The little queen with the bag and other kids his ages would find him boring. There's a reason they're finding much joy in these interactions they have with each other, they're lacking wholesome social interactions with other people.

They're self-esteem things going on as well because of this. They remind me of a dogs who've been abused, don't really want to engage in any social interactions with anybody until they understand that this person only means well and wants to play.

not sure where this is going, but the first few chapters were good so far.

>They're self-esteem things going on as well because of this. They remind me of a dogs who've been abused, don't really want to engage in any social interactions with anybody until they understand that this person only means well and wants to play.

I think a lot of anons could related to that emotion sans the abuse.

I bought the first 2 volume and read most of 3. Felt disappointed.
It distinctly lacks a feeling of immoral lust that makes these stories so enjoyable. It feels like half of the time she just wanted to be his mom and it's pretty clear the story is gonna end with a timeskip to where the kid is 18. Complete cop out in my opinion.

>mangas

Thats a lot of assumptions.

At the end of Vol. 3, the author explains that while Mashuu will continue to grow, he will remain as a boy for the remainder of the story.

Any chance they may actually make love?

She can do it by flaunting the dedicated younger man she almost got fired over in his face.

Though honestly she's a fucking idiot for wanting to fuck a kid.

So he's emotionally immature until the end. Might make for some interesting melodrama.

It feels like he's just going to become the man he's supposed to be in the relationship at the climax.

man, i hope christmas cake gets her happy ending though.

But what if she becomes preggers with his kid? I'd be ok with that as long as she still looks good.

Also anywhere to get the raws for all the volumes?

I doubt thats gonna work user, there is a reason they had to fire her because of that.

amazon.co.jp

But she doesn't want to bone Mashuu yet.

qt.catbox.moe/679f1c

Thanks man.

>not wanting to rape the shota
Why are you even reading this?

Gay.

eh, isn't that how these stories usually are? only hentai go the other route.

Except for that Usagi whatever manga. God dammit still pisses me off. still can't believe it.

Hope the 14 chapters get translated soon.

I hope so.

Oh wow I must have missed that. Well obviously its not treated as perverse but, didn't know he came to mind when asked. That's kinda cute.

Yeah it's definitely supposed to be seen as cute and is.

Nobody is going to dump the manga?

>going to dump the manga?
We got 11 untranslated RAW chapters user. Unless you can read Chinese, it seems a bit futile.

boss dude petty as fuck, getting like that just because she suddenly stopped being miserable

i bet he still loves her

no but even there they waited. it was beyond retarded, but still.

If he is being that much of a prick to her by flaunting his new girlfriend, some love.

You know as characterized as the manga characters are, I could actually imagine cake's RL version. She'd be pretty neat.

I'd fug.

You and me both

Bump

Ill take the third hole.

I don't share.

I do wonder how comfy it would be for a shota to snuggle up with a cake like that. Must be really soft.