Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Episode 3 is out.

moeshit

Let's go boyz

Huh. Who knew Enma Ai had two imoutos.

So this is china slut episode? Good.

arr rook the same

Episode about how sasuga eastern jigoku over western hell got me triggered but Lilith is cute.

Cute

Why did they keep repeating he's a skirt chaser over and over again? We kinda got the point by now. Both segments these times felt like a recap for some reason.

Another semen demon to add to the list

Cute.

I really like how Hozuki has become the adoptive father figure for these girls and they're becoming S's as well because of it.

Cute daughters.

I'm a shameless weeaboo and I love how much they talk about Japanese hell.

lmao at hoozuki stealing hakutaku's hoes without doing shit

Well at least Hakutaku has good taste.

I wish that were me.

Hozuki is teaching them well.

what a weird thing to say

Has this season recovered after the shit first episode?

I like how each girl looks plainer than the last. Like he was lowering his standards each time.

Third girl still best.

Rubbing or being rubbed?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yes

>it's the best girls episode

Finally!

Wait, they moved in with Hozuki, then he sent them away to screw over Hakutaku. Shouldn't his residence get fucked over by them moving away as well, or Enma took the punishment since he owns the place.

I think Hakutaku moved all his belonging including his wealth out of the house so even if the girl move out of the house there is nothing in the house to doom him financially.

At least that is the theory.

In the end Hakutaku still have to rebuy his house again at an increased price (most likely dictated by Hozuki) so it's still a lost of fortune

anal

Finally a funny episode. Hozuki's daughterus are adorable.

Why?

Things would be different around here if Hoozuki was my dad.

>OP lyrics
>they even did this
I don't hate Sentai sometimes.

Good.

cute

also cute

Episode about best girls, they're adorable.
I didn't think he was into to the small and cute type of girl.

they're cute

They really are. I want them to haunt my house.

That monotone ahahahahahaha is amazing.

Why are the subs for this so fucked up?

Can someone remind me when they were introduced? I watched the first season when it aired but not anything else. I don't remember them being "new" but it's as if they've always been there since the beginning for me.

Also they're cute.

OAD 02.

I have no idea if I actually watched this or not but I'll rewatch it now just to be sure.
Thanks.

You probably didn't. They had no subs until recently, and the 4th one still isn't subbed.

If not watching them personally, I'm beginning to think I've at least seen screenshots of them somewhere. I never really questioned their appearance until this episode when I started to wonder when exactly they moved in so at some point I must've come across them.
They're perfect daughters.

HS's qualitysubs can't deal with signs or things that don't show up at the bottom for those new streaming services. Maybe they'll fix it one day.

I don't think Hozuki can dictate properties in Heaven.

dont forget Okko san is their adoptive mother figure
SHIP GOALS

This is good, too.
But Hozuki is best single.

I'm the only one who feels the animation is a little bit a downgrown comparing with S1?

Well there was a studio change, but I'm still pleased with the general aesthetic and style.
Characters regularly look good and there's no QUALITY everywhere.

I didn't know this gay anime had cute lolis.

Hozuki should end up with Momo, she needs a good manager.
It's not gay, it's comedy.

I politely disagree. Hozuki should be the unreachable goal, as well as the single dad to the twins.

There's literally zero gay in this.

But don't you get it? If an anime has more than one male character in it, that totally means that it's gay and watching it will turn you gay as well.

Is Hoozuki going to still Hakutaku's ex-GF that's in the OP just to rub salt in the wound?

they're all still pretty cute

I'll have to disagree with that, Hozuki having a stable relationship would give him another subject to fight with Hakutaku with - as you can see from this episode; Though I guess Hozuki being a single dad is fine too, he's married to his job and his goldfish anyway.

maybe Hoozuki and Hakutaku look so similar to each other because they're both Chinese?
think about it: Hoozuki's human name was Cho and his name means 'Chinese Lantern'

which makes you wonder: do people from other countries automatically go to Japanese hell when they die in Japan or do they get transferred to the heaven/hell which collides with their chosen religion? and what happens to atheists?

The joke about them is Chinks and Nips are alike even if hate each other.

Picked up.