The left can't me-

Instead of trying to make OUR points? (IOTBW and the like)

Why not hijack leftist hate and make them own up to what they really believe?

Attached: 1520917286010.jpg (2048x2730, 239K)

Desired result: Left realizes their outlandish beliefs

Actual result: They go further left and triple down on retardation

>Why not hijack leftist hate and make them own up to what they really believe?
pretty sure we've been doing that since forever

Could you explain that a little bit more?

Yeah but it's just making their process go faster so we have an excuse to end them already.

Triggered low IQ right wing bullshit lol

Attached: ccdbf8ee6f2ecda65c993ee86320ecc06b98b50e7615c1a194fce95930d496af.jpg (727x480, 37K)

They'll sniff the Sup Forums in 3 seconds after seeing this. Result - them feeling more righteous than ever.

Heaven must be full of babies.
Or do you think they go to hell because they didn't have enough time to learn Jesus was the son of God?

this is too obvious it needs to be more finessed, something like whites must pay 2x more for a coffee on minority day or something

IDK A lot of their popular pundits will criticize extremist views when caught off guard or when they're too sincere. Inevitably there's a backlash from their fans for it.
What if by making an unignorable meme campaign promoting some absurdly extreme position will force them to make a counter argument. And that argument might be something we all agree on. And it could show people, who think they're leftwing, that the "left" they htink they're a part of is a fiction created by the real left to trick their victims into supporting them.

Abort white babies is too confrontational. The beauty of "It's Okay To Be White" was that it was perfectly innocuous, it doesn't matter if you took it seriously or as a joke, either way it was still a harmless statement. Not only that but the left couldn't respond to the perceived message behind it without being massive hypocrites.

They say "Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean that other lives don't matter, so they can't now turn around and say that "It's okay to be white" means it's not okay to be other races.

Not to mention that when your idea is inevitably is exposed as a false flag it makes us look stupid instead.

and then of course the people who come out and says "yeah that's what I think" would alienate moderates in the same fashion

Um guys, there have already been extremist lefties mostly black women who have already stated that white babies should be aborted unironically, it's not even new.
Not saying I'm against memeing it into a more powerful topic per accelerationism, but quite a lot of people actually already openly believe this.

The left is literally anti-white.

How many memes portray mass-shooting violence as a "white male problem?"

I'm not saying it HAS to be this fucking poster I made in two seconds (although I personally think this extreme message would work just fine), just something blunt, Left, and retarded.

Honestly, I can see the left (((ironically))) rallying behind a message like this one, or "Shoot White Males," or something similar.

>instead of simply shooting down OP, take two seconds to make a better poster, faggots

There's actual people who worship Hitler but fucked up Swastikas painted on a church is on obvious false flag too. Just because some people believe this doesn't mean it won't be obvious to most. Underestimating your opponent is the dumbest fucking thing you could do.

Attached: IOTHN.png (2696x4512, 104K)

Attached: IOTBAWS.jpg (2696x2944, 265K)

Attached: IOTOS.jpg (3752x4744, 446K)

>right wing now means pro-white
>left wing now means anti-white
How did it end up like this.

Attached: 1ad-1.png (159x167, 20K)

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

stop blaming white people

Attached: stop_blaming.jpg (500x546, 52K)

we dont really need the reality like they say is stranger that fiction and you have enought real material to weaponize instead being retrated like a faggot

Won't tripling down just bring the Day of the Rope closer?

more psyops like this the better

Over the past year I've been observing leftists, and they're worse than I expected. They're beyond saveable. Yuri was right, they're impossible to deprogram even if you'd force the truth down their throat. They keep moving further extreme the more you show them reality. I suspect the end result is that they finally snap and start killing people or themselves.

yust this week have the doble standards of poor woman rapped and some killed in uk
you have all the ingredients you need to ttak feminist and leftist that suposedly care about poor people

If you want to false flag, why not just "It's not okay to be white" in rainbow font or something. It seems more like something the left would do.

It's called acceleration and this is precisely what I want. Clearly, violence is going to be the only solution in the end. Whatevee side survives gets the country they want.

Good luck to you who don't believe in God, because all of you are cowards and afraid of death.

Attached: IMG_20180310_105022.jpg (800x770, 41K)

Nobody is going to believe black people can afford that much ink.

for my bong bros

Attached: 1520919627068.jpg (503x627, 189K)

if you want to retrate them look at the coments in south africa farmers and their children killed videos in youtobe ,they are rerally happy of what is happening take those comments and make a video retrating them for what they are a bunch of savages that only the extermination of white men woman and children will satiate their apetite of revenge

Attached: dwoĆ sc.jpg (259x194, 13K)

If budget is their concern, here's a cheaper version to print

Attached: 6a00d8341c4eab53ef01b8d2bb1ac3970c-300wi.jpg (300x470, 68K)

this.
TIME FOR PHASE 2

LOLOL

Correct. The left can not meme. This meme looks like I fucking made it, nigger. It wakes whites the fuck up. It's a perfect false flag. All of a sudden even dipshit libs are thinking "hrmmmm maybe Hitler was right."

Attached: 1519669406057.jpg (640x838, 65K)

that's the point, cunt

bump cause this is a gud idea