Why isn't white nationalism a mainstream, popular movement...

Why isn't white nationalism a mainstream, popular movement? Why is it so fringe and only embraced by the lowest elements of society?

Why aren't we a massive, feared force instead of a few NEETs forced into anonymity on a cartoon board?

Attached: master race 11.jpg (796x1025, 66K)

That fat fuck will sit on you and eat your liver in front of you. Beware!

Something something jews, something something deep-state.

this guy gets it

If you're having a great life and making money and getting hot chicks you probably won't have the time and the anger to get into white nationalism. For a revolution to happen things have to be really bad and people will have to be willing to die.

north america has some of the worst posters i swear

Beacause it's unpragmatic as a political system. Most nationalists are poor people agitated by others to reach an end. Ironically democrats do the same now with their crowd, gaslighting one demographic while shocking them daily with fake news.

kek surprised a leaf made a funny post

You do realize most of us are FBI agents shitposting hoping to get one of you guys to crack and commit an act of terrorism right?
We just want the keks in seeing a bunch of skinny pasty nerds chimping out.

/thread

White conservatives whine all the time about how blacks etc. always whine about being oppressed.

But then white christian conservatives whine about how whites are being oppressed in the US, how christians are being oppressed in the US etc. No one likes whiners.

I tried joining one of your stupid clubs but you kicked me out for not hating Jews enough and being married to an Asian.

So has she drained your savings yet? or is she waiting to drain your wealth for when she finally spawns mutts, to cash in on that sweet alimony?

Most white people are "white nationalists" already, they've just been taught to counter-signal against it. Certain people have just made sure for whites to freak out when they hear the terms "white nationalist" or "white supremacist" or "Neo-Nazi" or "Klansman" without actually thinking about why they're afraid of those terms. I've never, ever meant a white person who has actually preferred to live with niggers.

The smarter white nationalists who are immune to the brainwashing don't speak out about it because they know that it'd be career suicide. Meanwhile the dumber ones don't give a fuck and just want their voice to be heard.

We're in a period of time like post WW1 depression era Germany. Nationalism is across the states, but the terms to describe that feeling are "Volkish" or "racist" as we say today. We need a movement that can relate to the middle class worker across the states, in a GOOD way, not a Volkish way, as they would say in the 1920s. Pride in the rich history of germany, and the german people, such as lohengrin and parsifal being cited as inspirations of Hitler / the NSDAP. a party that prides on the achievements of american patriots, and building on it would suceed, not by waving swastika flags and screaming "HEIL HiTlEr!!1!!" in public places. Those days, while the best in history, are gone, and a stigma for them remains. Hitler invented a totally new flag, with totally new ways of implementing ideas, and ran with it. we should do the same

Attached: 1520427398394.jpg (1727x2417, 3.91M)

practice what you preach, dude. either be a white nationalist, or be married to another race. that's like being BLM and white, it's RETARDED. do one or the other.

Because it's the opposite side of the SJW coin.

the answer is in the question, only the lowest elements of society think that way.

DELETE

Because white nationalist are more than often man children constantly blamming others for their own failures. You pretend to be some saviors but attack any one that don't agree with you. Most people think the actions defines a person. White nationalists defines people by their looks. Nazis are loosers. Hitler was a looser, nazi germany are loosers. Most nazis today are fucking subhuman or an obese prick that are nostalgic over an age they never where part of since their suckers for propaganda. They are fucking pathetic and I bet Hitler or anyone from nazi party would wanna be accossiated with fat fucks like op's pic.

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Attached: 1520653831862.png (640x550, 235K)

You could find so many fat ugly zionist hogs occupying all levels of federal government

Zionism = jewish ethnic nationalism

>Why isn't white nationalism a mainstream, popular movement?
Long-term subversion.

100 years ago and 95%+ of White Europeans in the US were white nationalists.

>Why is it so fringe and only embraced by the lowest elements of society?
1. It's embraced by the highest elements of society.
2. The lowest elements aren't afraid of losing status, as they have none.

>Why aren't we a massive, feared force instead of a few NEETs forced into anonymity on a cartoon board?
Because of long term subversion, and the fact that people have not started to feel and see the dangers of multiculturalism before now. Our forces are growing by the day.

>I bet Hitler or anyone from nazi party would wanna be accossiated with fat fucks like op's pic.
This is the only place where you are correct.

I'm married, have 1 child and 1 on the way and a good income. I'm a "white nationalist" that oppose the ethnic replacement of my people. I want a future for my children in Norway and Europe, and for my fellow Norwegians and Europeans.

Wanting to preserve your people and secure their future is equalent to what the SJWs are preaching?

You just proved me right

>replacement of my people
You only speak for yourself you hero complexed moron.
>I want a future for my children in Norway and Europe
You still have a future. You are just scared shitless for change. It's normal for insecure people to feel that way.

>I'm married, have 1 child and 1 on the way
Incest is illeagal you know.

I was just looking for a thread to express how much I hate white people.
Probably the worst group of people to ever exist. This is quickly being realized by the majority too.

People have been programmed to think a certain way by (((them))). To break this conditioning requires extensive time online/reading/etc which the average working class person doesn't have time to do.

How did I prove you right, criminal?

>You only speak for yourself you hero complexed moron.
I speak for myself when I say that I want to prevent the replacement of my people, yes. I also speak for the silent majority.

>You still have a future. You are just scared shitless for change.
And what future is that? You are a criminal living in Sweden, the country where Swedish children are bullied, attacked, by non-Swedish migrants regulary and not allowed to fight back. A future where my children's interests are considered less important than the interests of the non-European future majority? A future where my daughter can be raped, and the court and free the rapist because he came from a good Islamic family?

I'm not scared of change, I'm scared of the future I see us heading towards.

>It's normal for insecure people to feel that way.
Why do you think I'm insecure? I'm not.

>Incest is illeagal you know.
I'm Norwegian, we are not like you subhumans.

This

>Why isn't white nationalism a mainstream, popular movement?
Mostly due to propaganda of the Semite persuasion
>Why is it so fringe and only embraced by the lowest elements of society?
The rest are usually crypto WNs to save their careers. They either lack the courage to reveal their views due to the fear of being decanted from bourgeois life. The working class has less to lose and often feels the effects of things like mass immigration before those with more cash
>Why aren't we a massive, feared force instead of a few NEETs forced into anonymity on a cartoon board?
You'd be surprised if you knew how popular these ideas are, but either way WN is growing all over the west

Many white moderates will publicly condemn white nationalists but secretly be grateful for them. Its reassuring for these white moderates to know there are groups out there defending their personal ethnic interests like an insurance policy.

Does your slave owner know you're using his computer?

Moderates here in Norway are saying things like "People don't like immigration, but I'm neutral too it. So we should limit it"

Things are going our way absolutely, but we will have to continue fighting and harder.

Ta livet av dig

Because normal people don't larp

hello, im white and think white nationalism is retarded because white are the dumbest fucking people on the planet. why?

>they keep getting baited into other peoples wars
>mexico is literally invading the best country on earth, destabilizing it, and there are white politicians in america who think its perfectly fine
>a voted into office white mayor in oakland warned criminals of an ICE raid and they got away. shes still in office.

white people are stupid

Because Hitler lost.

retard

this, hitler literally said this is what gonna happen if he looses and it happened

Because Sup Forums's obsession with nazism is primarily linked to their feelings of emasculation in the west, so the people that find meaning in nazi propaganda are the losers and the shutins and the weak.

The people living happy, fulfilled lives right now have no need for nazi ideology.

It's all the stupid nazi shit. It's retarded. Even if I was to concern myself with race as my primary motivation, I wouldn't fucking want to adopt a style of nationalism made for a specific nation in a specific era.
Especially not one that fucked up their efforts to the point that my own relatives ended up in a war against them.
The only people who want to emulate actual losers are people who are already such failures that it seems like a step up for them.
The Nazis had their chance and that shit objectively did not fucking work.
You fucking morons get sucked into the edgelord shit and you poison everything with it and it's ridiculous, you're ridiculous.
And it's frustrating to watch because there does have to be some degree of self-preservation on the behalf of whites if only for the fact that other ethnic groups will treat us like a separate ethnic group from themselves whether we show solidarity towards each other or not.
This shit writes itself, but you're too busy obsessing over trying to resurrect dead rhetoric written for a different time in a different place in a different language for a different nation.
It's not even nationalism outside of Germany, it's a just stupid and irrelevant albatross.
Now go ahead and spew insults and have fun getting nothing done but working to divide whites as the other groups grow their blocs.

Because normies listen to people like ellen degenerate and neocons on teevee and radio and generally don't give a fuck about politics. Probably 5-10% of a country actually give a fuck about politics outside of election season.

Look at the cost of associating with anything even close to white nationalism. If people dox you (and they will sooner or later), they will contact your employer so that you lose your job, they will contact your neighbors & relatives in order to make you a pariah, etc. And of course you risk being beaten up by some Anti-fa thugs.
The social cost of being a public part of white nationalism is immense and your family father or successful career-man is probably not going to be willing to risk losing it all. In fact, if you even come in contact with this type of ideology, why would they not reject it out of hand without taking a second look at it because you know that nothing good can come from it.

I know that the left likes to pretend that they are some kind of rebel resistance, but the truth is that there is no more rebellious & dangerous ideology to hold than white nationalism.

I'll bite, what solution do you propose?