Has Spring Break always been this level of degeneracy?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5491465/Drunken-college-students-descend-Fort-Lauderdale-Spring-Break.html

Attached: 4A1AF70800000578-0-image-a-67_1520870015659.jpg (962x1443, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCc_Q60L0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fort Lauderdale resident here.

Yes.

People always make it look worse on social media. I'm friends with a girl who always posts her "partying" on facebook and instagram, but in real life, she goes out with her friends for an hour or so, only talks to them and then goes home and cries because she is sad her boyfriend left her. All of this is a show

Attached: 1500022413273.jpg (750x1331, 122K)

why does only 1 guy in that whole photo set have a hairy chest? Florida explain yourself

Yes it has, and that kid wearing the yankee shirt needs to have his teeth knocked down his throat, hopefulky he ventures away from the snowbirds for more than 5 minutes.

jesus, at least the sloots in the 80's & 90's were 20-40 lbs lighter than these hogs

yes I live where people come for spring break and its always been degenerate

>Did the 60's happen?
Yes, user. Degeneracy exists. You can even enjoy it sometimes, as long as it is in high moderation.

Based Toothpaste poster is right. Everything in moderation, just don't get carried away with it

Somehow you made me feel bad for a dumb slut, her life is pathetic

Hollywood party syndrome is a dangerous trend and mass media only feeds the delusion

/thread

Yes to both of you.

>only talks to them

I never got this when going out to bars. People stay in their groups and just stare at other groups.

It always has been degenerate as fuck but it's gotten somewhat worse in the past ten years. My brother-in-law's cousin spent five years as a cop in Panama City Beach and he fucking hated spring break.

someone answer my questions please I need to know why do all these kids have no chest hair?

How are these women supposed to be mother's in the future?

By forgetting to take their pill.

Yes. Far back as the early 80s

I just landed her a few hrs ago for business for the next few days. Where the THOTS at???

Spring break is usually a sausage party. I don't know how many guys there are for every girl at places like Fort Lauderdale, but it's a lot.

I don't know how that works for Europeans, because I hear girls go to places like Ibiza, maybe things are different there.

Attached: ape paws at white women.jpg (962x618, 136K)

Oh hey look it's this thread again.

ha ha

Someone's missing out on their college years.

Someone will never have NSA sex with a sorority girl and her friends all at once

h aha

>specifically checking out at all the male chests

Attached: 1520264480117.jpg (521x1024, 55K)

Now you know what it is to be mature - most things you see are a show. Being an adult is not buying into the charade.

Where them hos at...
Gonna use the most of my time here networking and golfing. Might as well fuck a college ho or two.

Attached: 1ECBF04F-D73F-483A-B9FF-31B3F8B6504F.jpg (1033x1395, 586K)

Just because you didn't have wild sex in your late teens/early twenties doesn't mean it should be illegal.

I'm just scouting the competition, alright? So far I have them all beat.

spring break is for cool kids so why would you care?

If you actually believe that you are fucking hopeless.

Attached: foursome.jpg (793x810, 64K)

P.S. OP is feeling the feels of Elliot Rodger lol

I CARE BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE SAME SOCIETY I'M LIVING IN

>sciortino
Eternal Italo.

At least since the 60's, for sure. Probably wasn't much better beforehand though.

I wish theyd go somewhere not close to me they always come form out of state and don't follow the rules like no glass on the beach

I get that the 80's and 90/s had the MTV spring break types, but the modern day spring break seems to be exponentially more degenerate than 30 years ago.
>what was spring break like in 50's-70''s?

Some girls are legit sluts, but is right about most of them. Sup Forums doesn't get invited to parties or found out their oneitis fucked a couple of guys and their fear of missing out kicks in and they start getting angry. Most of the time, only a fraction of the degeneracy you think is happening, is really going on and it is all for show

Attached: 1513668823451.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Not one person has taken the hairy chest pill. Sad.

Say it to my face, punk. I dare you.

...that's what I thought.

Attached: 3473473.jpg (129x231, 42K)

I don't know. That pic really doesn't tell me a whole lot and i haven't followed what goes on at Spring break since my younger years.
are these sluts making out with other sluts, doing wet T-shirt contest Fucking just about any guy swing his dick there way and running around topless?
That's how it use to be.

>all the cool kids are doing it
Immorality is why this country is being taken over by gooks and 'spics and such. Those races are ugly, dumb and mean, but for all that they do keep their women in line.

Now a few more Amerimutts will be made

Attached: 1515784943217.png (1200x1200, 83K)

Yes absolutely
MTV used to do the spring break thing in the 90s. They just couldn't show all the shenanigans back then because of modesty rules

look at this try hard

One reason why I want to move to Europe, actually.

>satanic ritual child sacrifice, but in moderation, no more than once a month
>drink infant blood, but don't get carried away and drink a gallon
>cheese pizza and pasta, but only in moderation
>child gender transition, but only ages six and above, three is too young
kys degenerate

What they lack in chest hair, they more than enough make up for in leg hair.

Attached: 1520918307697.jpg (663x471, 153K)

What the fuck happened to generational aesthetics. Even spring breakers in the aughts had some style to differentiate from others. You'd think the narcissism of these hoes and all their selfie thirst would make them hot. They look 30, and definitely roasties.

kill yourself traitor

uh oh, kids doing drugs and alcohol on the beach? better call in the national guard.

>think of the children

Stanhope said it best: youtube.com/watch?v=tCc_Q60L0S8

I'm 37 and didn't expect to already feel so old and disconnected from the younger generation

Attached: stanhope.jpg (678x399, 25K)

people-watching is fun. Sometimes somebody gets the courage to break the ice; chaos ensues.

I realized spring break was degenerate in the 90's thanks to MTV spring break.

Why are there so many white women frolicking with black men?

Mutt is sad.

Attached: Mutty.png (547x433, 12K)

>let me tell you about a man named Joe Francis

Yeah nah fuck off radical centrist. Degeneracy is degeneracy and should be done away with.

They left their white lib boy friends at home to have wild and fun times. I hope every dude dating a college girl demands an std test before fucking them again.

what, are you a fag?

Attached: Eiger+Sanction.jpg (700x299, 49K)

>tfw was the only guy in school who didnt get invited to the graduation party

Attached: 1502286733405.jpg (790x700, 105K)

shit wtf. Yeah this spring break nonsense is impure, lack of chest hair despite copious leg hair confirms it. Plus all the roasties are a little chubby.

Again, level on how much its happening doesn't mean it should just be allowed to fester, letting it do so and encouraging this MTV culture is why the West is going to the shitter while places like China and Russia that promote traditional values to some extent will prosper. Not arguing there aren't loads of this still happening there in those countries, but at least its discouraged by society.

You didnt miss much dude
Only superchads have memorable experiances in those parties, 1 in 100
Going user to a friend of a friend party tends to yield better experiances results

This. I was in Fort Lauderdale last Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. It was wild but it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone is painting it to be.

Just a lot of drunk college kids

I played left 4 dead instead of going to prom.
I was too autistic to realize this qt nerdy autistic girl wanted to go with me too...
Not sure if I regret this desu~

at least since the 90s

Silly, they'll just get their fetus clamps and yank that fucker out of there.

>be me at 14
>only ever had a crush on one girl in my life
>once when we were hanging out she kissed me on the cheek when she said goodbye
>she liked me but i never realised it despite the obvious signs

she got engaged last week

Attached: 1514724821373.jpg (633x758, 71K)

As if things are any better..........

>hating your own country
There's nothing more disgusting, do something to fix it or kill yourself you freak.

Attached: 1494329048585.jpg (872x685, 94K)

/thread

Taco speaks Truth most parties are just a lot off friends of friends talking drinking and getting high together while listing to music if some does something funny everybody records and posts it to social media if somebody bangs someone its most likely because there in a relationship already or have just entered into one
personally i prefer a smaller gathering of friend as its more relaxed and often more productive as well

>You'd think the narcissism of these hoes and all their selfie thirst would make them
Women simply want attention. They do not want to work or have any responsibility in the form of a meritocracy. Working out would require them to admit they need to improve themselves.

Why do women do that?

Attached: vanity.jpg (550x764, 129K)

>spring break
B-but I believe it was only a movie, not a movie based on a real thing...degeneracy level off the charts!

Attached: 1490700551556.jpg (198x254, 9K)

I've gone several time to Florida, Myrtle Beach, and Cancun. The vast majority of men don't pick up women, it's maybe 10% of the top white guys and all non-whites that get women. It's some of the worst degeneracy I've ever seen. 19 year old white teenage girls from Smalltown, USA that weigh 110 pounds drinking dozens of drinks and beer, getting absolutely destroyed with alcohol and drugs, and then getting passed around like meat between white Chads and non-white guys. Non-white guys go fucking crazy, aggressively going after women. And it works for them well. Most white guys are just friends drinking together that get drunk together and try and fail to pick up women. Almost every non-white guy was with a white woman, or more. Saw dozens of white girls getting publicly fucked, dozens more getting dragged back to hotels when they can't even talk or walk by laughing and hooting black guys. Saw really attractive Taylor Swift-esque white girls humping black guys. Spring Break is just a white pussy market and white guys lose it.

Going there makes you really lose hope in our race and generation.

jealous poorfag aren't you?

Yes anyone who isn't a beta knows what parties are like, but there's still some literal orgy-tier ones see , and the entire promiscuous culture needs to be discouraged is what I think everyone means, not that we should literally ban parties.

>falling for the Spring Jew

Attached: jerusalemspringbreak2018.jpg (710x473, 278K)

there's no fixing america it's a piece of shit now, I rather mock it as it swirls down the toilet. what about america is worth persevering anyways?
please tell me

>please tell me

I literally can't.

>Implying that isn't everyday at every college in the US
This is why i just want to watch the world burn
WWIII when?

Attached: kill.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

It is everyday, but you don't see it at that scale. It happens in high school too.

Yes

When I was a kid, women were just as slutty, but it was in an attempt to find a guy who would wife them up and make them a housewife. They are only doing the slut part now because young men don’t have money to support them. A man used to have financial leverage because women weren’t expected to work and didn’t usually need to work because the man could support them and their children with his sole income. So they go it up waiting for a Prince Charming that never comes.

Afraid to say that white women are too far gone. Most white men aren't into that shit and if they are, they don't go that far with it. White women take it to the max with the degeneracy and don't give a shit. I've heard that hundreds of women get abortions right after spring break because of all the random sex they have.

Attached: 4A1A25B600000578-5491465-Most_women_were_seen_wearing_tiny_bikinis_and_minimal_clothing_b-a-1_152089 (962x699, 217K)

Current year America is trash and should be hated. Anons only flaw is thinking Europe is any better.

You fucking mad people have fun whiteboi? Go outside and get laid for once, just try it you limpdicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU

Tons of white women were blacked, and possibly bred by superior African American bulls.

Attached: 4A1A319E00000578-5491465-Students_Madison_Kaleward_middle_and_Montana_Rial_left_dance_in_-a-31_15208 (962x641, 175K)

Stay fucking jealous

>black men get all the ugly white girls us alpha white supremacists reject

lmao

Attached: anotherone.jpg (962x709, 188K)

statistically baby boomers were far more sluttier and narcissistic than the much (unfairly) maligned millennials.

essentially fake news - millennials live in a hypersexualized culture but are relatively sexless themselves.

The internet is a fantastic tool for promoting selection bias - if you want to view the world in a certain way, you will absolutely find "evidence" to support that world view while conveniently ignoring all the contrary evidence.

In short, I'm not sweating it. Ill let the MGTOW retards and "burn it all down" NEETs do the same thing losers have done in every generation of society.

yup so fuck it I'ma sit back relax grab a beer and watch the world burn

Attached: 1505073870998.gif (245x187, 1.93M)

>China and Russia that promote traditional values to some extent will prosper

also this is complete bullshit, and the only people who believe this about places like RUSSIA (which still has one of the highest incidences of abortion, alcoholism and HIV in the world) are people who surprise, have never been to russia.

Russia is not the traditonalist bastion that some people in the alt-right want to pretend it is. They dont need to take my word for it, go teach english in moscow for a year.

Attached: 1514030830779.jpg (691x466, 63K)

I hear that Ft. Liquordale has been returning back to being the #1 spring break destination like it was back in the 80's.

Finally: someone with a functioning brain capable of analysis, visits Sup Forums.

The whiteboi claws as his women slip away from him. The whiteboi cries when he realizes he has no more control over his women. With high-immigration rates and lots of degeneracy, there will be plenty of race-mixing. You should've realized BBC conquers entire civilizations. And women don't want to waste their time being traditional, why would they? At least they're having fun with their lives now.

Attached: 1517785769480.webm (559x559, 2.65M)

All the world's a stage.