Women around the world are now claiming god is female

"Reports say women around the world have joined together and are now trying to prove God is a woman."

What do we do now pol?

Attached: waffles.jpg (1280x1707, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YNpXWP-KFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Boomers will respond to this thread seriously

God probably is female. Still hasn't responded nor answered my prayers.

this dumb nigger is so ugly
ofc it's eating waffles stupid ape

i seriously fucking hate him

>the force is female
>the future is female
see women have trouble with abstract concepts and need everything explained to them in terms of people and relationships

She's too busy fucking the shit out of father nature

God wouldn’t even be female, let alone human.

he doesn't have a meme of himself tattooed on his left arm does he?

Wait for God to smite the heretics

Attached: 1515997823649.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

It's fake lad

>Fictional being has a gender

Well I'm sure they won't be thinking that when they are burning in Hell for heresy.

Simple. We try to fuck God.

Attached: 1236412443.png (443x376, 4K)

let them try and prove she is female because in doing so they would have to prove she is real.

Mystery Babylon.
They are worshiping Tiamat.

Attached: serious_heresy.jpg (599x599, 81K)

did he seriously get his own meme tattooed on his arm?

that is insulting to God

Attached: antifa feminist.jpg (480x500, 56K)

God is without gender though. Fucking morons

Then God must be a black hole because it sucks up all the light for itself

Attached: 1512104413514.gif (400x224, 1.87M)

> we

Ahem...

Attached: 1519147396428.jpg (379x526, 90K)

It's because she thinks you're a creep.

>god is real
>god is white
>god is actually brown
>we wuz gods
>god is fake
>god is an empowered black woman

Attached: 1510365030274.jpg (541x720, 81K)

Let them try.

But god created man in his image.

Clearly you're an intellectual titan.

Attached: Funny-Laughing-Meme-.png (597x772, 28K)

>OP hasn't taken the Gnostic Goddess Sophia pill yet
Topkek

Whats wrong with waffles?
They are more crispy and the texture is more appealing.
You're probably a chinlet with a weak jaw who can't handle the crunch and has to resort to eating limp dick pancakes.
Kill yourself faggot

Remind them that God ALWAYS refered to himself with male pronouns and to call God a woman isn't repecting his gender identity.

obviously fake, but I believed it for a second due to how much of a faggot he is and how much he worships his own ego

you're from reddit aren't you?
Take off that flag, you don't deserve to wear it.

kek I thought it was real too

>moody
>requires a lot of attention
>bad sense of humor(Abraham)
they might be right

Everyone who worships any god worships Saturn.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YNpXWP-KFw

christfags, feminazis, new agers, camelfuckers, jews, dot indians, feather indians. All of you and then some...

Deal with it.

Attached: 1519788988188.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

If it was just the one planets tattoo then I would've probably just believed it.

Be amused. That's what religious people are for, our amusement.

you just ignore it, like everything else women say. who cares

Which god? Christian God is genderless technically, but also commonly referred to as the Father and Jesus who is also God was male, barking up that tree seems dumb. That copies over to Islam and Judaism, but outside of that lots of gods are conceptualized as female, we even have a word for it and call them goddesses.

this.
(((they've))) really been pushing hard on this "god is female" "Jesus is actually Satan" spiel.
A rose by any other name is still a rose.
Satan is often depicted as female, or hermaphroditic.
The ancient mystery cults, and pagan religions of pre-Christian times, often worshiped a Goddess (who often appeared in triple form: Maiden, Woman, and Crone).
They'll say anything and everything to try to trick people away from Jesus Christ and His teachings.
They even infiltrated the Church, just so that they could try to conflate Jesus and His teachings with the satanic behavior of certain priests who prey on their flock.

wait are those tattoos legit? If so holy shit.

Attached: nick laugh.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

>WE WUZ GOD'N SHEIT
They don't really care if God is a woman or not and I doubt most of them even believe he's real. They just want to satisy their ego and feel like they have some sort of superiority over men.

God doesn't exist so nothing.

Attached: ergency-exit-window-i-am-a-freethinker-i-am-an-19588413.png (500x704, 165K)

No wonder everything's so fucked up

ARE THOSE REAL FUCKING TATS? LMAO

>Reports say
>Report says
>OP says

Nice source.

If this wasn't a load of shit though, I would suggest starting with proving God exists at all. Then you can study his/her characteristics.

Honestly if his choice is to believe in a clearly fake ancient jewish cult or not, he is smart

And his ancestors for like 500 years would murder each other if they spoke against the cult, or if they belonged to the wrong splinter cult.

Are you talking about the guy in the pic or the Swede?

>women around the world have joined together and are now trying to prove God is a woman."

You'd have to prove God exists before you could prove a sex/gender.

Then why did she make women bleed once a month?

>being told what to do from a fucking leaf

Attached: 1519531849422.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

God isn't male or female, but rather existence itself...try reading Aquinas' Shorter Summa, he explains it all

Attached: 1499836949133.jpg (2048x1539, 501K)

"What do we do" Let them try. There are zero occasions in which God is describes as a female. He is also spoken of as being the "Father"

Fucking guy tattooed a meme of himself kek

>Women will come full circle and accept God.
Nothing wrong with this.

>What do we do now pol?

The devil is female.

Considering the inconsistency of God's emotions it would make sense

>accepting god
reshaping god to be however you want to suit your fickle whims is not the same as accepting a higher truth that you are subordinate to.

We already have to worship women in life and now they want us to worship them in the afterlife too? Greedy cunts.

Yo.

God made a man in his image and then crafted a woman from the mans ribs

Im not even religious and I know this, these bitches cant even follow canon

God isn't female. He got his work done in 6 days.

>"Reports say women around the world have joined together and are now trying to prove God is a woman."
That explains why everything has gone to shit, never put a woman in charge.

inform them ONCE of their folly, and let them be

biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/22-11.htm

Attached: 1446033727479.jpg (586x614, 129K)

>reshaping god to be however you want to suit your fickle whims
But that's literally all anyone's belief in God is.

>wah wah you dont love
>no I love you
>no you are just saying that, if you love me kill your son
>wtf does that has to do with anything?
>WAAHHH YOU DONT LOVE ME
>fine whatever here
>nooooo i was just testing you silly

100% a woman

>tattoos
wtf i hate neil now

dumb nigger has.. tats? hahahahahhahaha

if they were nice i would appreciate. but they're not. he's CANCER.

The female is chaos, nature, the one who selects. The male is hierarchy, order, the one who is selected. God is the top of the hierarchy and by definition masculine. Why is this so hard for women to understand? The masculine dominates the feminine that is the order of things, hierarchy dominates nature.

unless they base it on scripture alone, on Christ and his words

>God makes sun on fourth day
>days are relative to earths rotation around the sun
>days cannot exist without sun

Well the whole thing is full of holes from the get go

jesus fucking christ did he really get a reddit meme tattooed on himself

He literally revealed himself as the "Father" when he gave us the Lord's prayer. Delusional women are nothing new.

>
MFW people unironically still believe in (((Christianity))), a religion spread by the jews to pacify rome.

Attached: 1517501867692.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>taking English translations literally

Attached: Potato.png (211x239, 5K)

He seriously has all those stupid meme tattoos? Are they supposed to be ironic?

Attached: 1293824891865.png (412x398, 32K)

Bible mentions a female adversary. There's a few words for lots of things in Greek and Hebrew that we dont have. Anyways. In this reference it means an adulteress. Like Eve was. And you want to unleash locusts from the bottomless pit led by the sun god? then you go ahead and organise through females or say the holy spirit is a woman. go on...

>taking any of it seriously

Neat

looking at the state of the world god probably is a women

Attached: 465454.jpg (694x440, 52K)

wtf have you done for 6000 years other than going and mingling and breeding with females. use a turkey baster or something. how is God female. why is it His problem there's evil? is the devil a woman? probably. some kind of baphomet tranny anyways. just like your pic

There is nothing ironic about this man.

Attached: armed conflicts.png (500x358, 158K)

i concur fuck waffel haters.

Attached: RightThisWay.jpg (1366x912, 138K)

If they go by the Christian definition then how did God get Mary pregnant?

>god created man by his own image
Done. Women BTFO.

cleaning the damn waffle iron is not worth having waffles

Please tell me that's not real

Attached: 1496162975173.png (480x390, 144K)

Yeah, that annoys me. I don't think God is anywhere near close enough to humanity to be defined by something as physical as gender and only really call him a he because it's easiest, but these cunts are the same ones that say that God isn't real. I guess he's only real if they can make him all about them, the attention seeking skanks.

>Different things to be true
I respect the man since he's a scientist and has achieved much in the scientific sphere, however whenever he opens his mouth about anything else than pure science he's just a dumb nigger. "Die for the one true homeland/king/religion/ideology" is what the dumb soldiers are told in order to create division and give them incentive to kill each other, and only absolute dumb asses believe in these. The true motive is always, and in every single case, land and money. All wars are fought for the greed of one man or the greed of a relatively small group of men. War is literally the most jewish thing in the world.

>What do we do now pol?
It's pretty obvious, the answer is to stop sucking up to women so much. The inability of white men to do so has left me completely blackpilled.

I hate what white men have become. It's not just ***them*** pushing anti-whiteness, it's also white men.

White men worship white women, and make excuse after excuse for their atrocious, traitorous behaviour. White men cannot help but cuck themselves, and shift all power into the hands of white women (who them promptly use it to destroy western civilization). But the worst thing about white men - their smug sense of superiority. They are the gooddest of goys, and they are proud of themselves for it.

If anyone tries to stick up for whites, and point out the hypocrisy that is going on with leftists... Hell, if anyone points out that the wage gap is nonsense, it will be white men who attack you and try to destroy you for it. They do this because they think it will get them pussy, because it makes white women happy. They are pathetic, salivating betas, frothing at the mouth waiting for some white guy to slip out of line so they can jump on him and hopefully get a sniff of pussy for being such a good goy.

White men fucken sicken me. I hate bug-men and anti-white propagandists of all races. But I hate the non-white ones in the same sense that a warrior hates the opposing army for beating his own - it's a war that we're losing and that's just the way it is. But the hatred I have for white men is the hatred one has for traitors - people who are in your army, but working for the other side. It's a different kind of hatred, and it's worse.

I bet you fucking wear vans dont you you little fucking peice of shit, you know what no, your not even worth shit, your worth less than that, if a prostitute met you i bet you couldnt even fucking pay her to fuck you, id be afraid you'd be able to say anything back to me that would even remotly hurt but you fucking emos can only hurt yourselfs when your cutting your fucking wrists, so take a fucking hint and end it, no one wants your cancer on this site.

god Tyson is such a retard

God is female... and is giving us the silent treatment.

Attached: lmao.png (851x851, 1.24M)