I am an avid gun owner but I am starting to realize we are fighting a losing battle. Hell...

I am an avid gun owner but I am starting to realize we are fighting a losing battle. Hell, even Trump is in support of more gun control.

What we need now is compromise more than anything. Unfortunately that means assault rifles are going to have to go. Let's face it, mass shootings are on the rise and there were over 1400 of them last year. But if we can get rid of assault rifles that means we get to at least keep everything else so it's really a win.

Background checks are another area we need to compromise. I think a good starting point would be a mandatory background check for every 100 rounds of ammo purchased as well as for any gun-related accessories.

Attached: assaultriflepictureforbaitthread.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/assault rifles are going to have to go. /
youtube.com/watch?v=yfpPyL8A0lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is a faggot

That's not a compromise, homo.

How is it a compromise if only one side is giving anything up? A compromise would be like "You can't have semi automatic rifles, but you CAN have hand grenades." Your solution is just "No assault rifles, and we give you nothing in return."

Just fuck off jew.

Most murders are done with handguns, not assault rifles. In truth, those are the things that you should give up. Mass shooting make the news. But they account for less than 1% of all firearm deaths.

>ban semi auto rifles
>nuts use shotguns instead kill just as many to reach the high score
Good job retard

The other side is giving up their desire to ban ALL guns. That's the trade off.

careful not to fall for it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/assault rifles are going to have to go. /

>I am an avid gun owner
>mandatory background check for every 100 rounds of ammo
Obvious anti-civil liberty leftist is obvious.
You don't own guns.
Go fuck your wife's boyfriend's dildo socket.

Attached: 1509380882048.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Keep shilling.

Attached: 1519407064538m.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

>that filename
Kek, have your (You).

Oh, that's not me.

If you really own a gun you should use it to an hero faggot.

Shutup bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=yfpPyL8A0lM

Attached: NICS_Background_Checks.png (1125x1080, 174K)

Hey, fuck you, I'm doing the talking now.

Attached: 42dc7cf90dfd670ec931f12c39f9803378de44a2fe1e3e2663491eb1efb62d47.jpg (618x555, 60K)

Kys. Saged.

you can take the handguns before you can take semiauto rifles. do you know what the purpose of the 2a is? hint: it's not for cc or home defense.

As a former gun owner and current Trump supporter I destroyed my assault rifle on Youtube to help protect schools. Second Amendment has to go. Trump agrees.

>mandatory background check for every 100 rounds of ammo purchased
ask me how I know you're a noguns faggot

Black pill is that technology advances faster than we can keep up. Especially lower IQ peoples, eventually personal freedoms become a liability to technology. We're not there yet, but that's why are freedoms are being taken away. We are less important than technology and can only hold it back. Angry people with weapons stand a chance of staking a claim to this planet

I destroyed my AR-15. Here it is.

Attached: IMG_5630.jpg (480x279, 60K)

We need heavy machine guns and explosives you fucking commie.

Attached: 1463993996911.jpg (295x418, 66K)

Can you carry a rifle to work? To pick up your kids? Concealed carry is not a right you want to give up

>I am an avid gun owner
>Unfortunately that means assault rifles are going to have to go

No you're just an absolute faggot.

Fuck off you lying shill.
Sage this leftist faggot.

Fuck you. Turncoat.

pic related is how avid gun owners buy ammo

Attached: IMG_0196.jpg (4032x3024, 656K)

Lol sureeee

it isn't. it's a great luxury and I'm glad we have it. but if it were between losing the rifles or losing the handguns (which it isn't, thank God), I would rather they take the handguns because they're less useful for the actual purpose of 2a

Attached: 1520577553017.png (847x720, 231K)

sage ... concern troll 101 FAIL gtfo.

Attached: sage.jpg (939x576, 35K)

>buying ammo
>avid gun owner
pls

Attached: 223_version_2_55gr_bullets.jpg (600x600, 170K)

>I'm an avid gun owner.jpg
>gadsden flag
>we have to compromise by giving up our guns, goy!

Just holy shit. Tell Brock hello, Schlomo.

Attached: IMG_8331.png (670x377, 475K)

SAGE

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

Destroying a fun you have no intention of using for violent means is a meaningless gesture. You're not cutting down on gun violence. All youre doing is destroying your own property while virtue signalling the idea that you're some how helping end gun violence. It gets worse cause you're also implicitly saying that you do not trust yourself to not use your firearm in an act of violence. That deep down, you're on the same level as mass shooters, and should not be trusted with a firearm.

It's a stupid empty gesture only gullible people are being guilted into by a group of people with an agenda that isn't in the best interests of society.

we've been "compromising" for the last 100 years you pussy concern troll

Compromise on guns is pavement for the road to gun bans. Anybody who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or deceitful.

Attached: 79B5B435-DF2F-40B3-85EB-266D3713E906.jpg (501x466, 102K)

Your kike hands aint touching my gun faggot.

Attached: 18341848_217929708702993_3713009660502168970_n.jpg (720x539, 30K)

Obvious democuck larp. Losing isn't winning, and you know you're getting desperate when you pull this shit lol.

SHALL

Take the dick out of your mouth and you maybe see the world differently when you're a real man.

Attached: 1520874330196.png (500x263, 67K)

>SHALL
Be reasonably regulated.

Attached: la-oe-knox-michelle-carter-20170803.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

You are going to have to go back. Get out of my country, Foreigner!

what kind of trigger/hammer group is that? never seen that shit before

Attached: CE51CCB4-8BCB-4CED-A9DA-587284C6CB72.jpg (1250x815, 233K)

>Unfortunately that means assault rifles are going to have to go.
Die in a fire OP faggot
Low quality bait

>airsoft

Ur a sack of shit. What is it that ppl with guns are getting in this compromise? making idiots FEEL safe?

>there were over 1400 of them last year
Nope

> if we can get rid of assault rifles that means we get to at least keep everything else
Double nope, especially because assault rifles were already banned in 1986.

Fuck off.

Go home shill.

>30th version of this thread in the last three weeks
>gee could it be shilling?
compromise on whether you kys by hanging or pills, fucking faggot

The people with guns are getting to keep most of their guns in exchange for giving up assault rifles.

Or we could just give up all of our guns.

The choice is yours.

Stop replying to these threads. We already know it's an HK416 or MR556 SBR. Whenever you see someone say "i'm an avid gun owner but" or "I believe in the Second Amendment, but" it's a slide thread. Look at the file name. Pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (1360x161, 101K)

Stop whining, bro. I AM a gun owner and I DO own guns. So your argument falls apart.

Shut the fuck up JIDF

Makeshift bombs, laced bolts, other poisons, gas, bio-agents, homemade guns, and best of all assassinations and backstabbing. Dems are merely dreaming of control that will never happen.

Oh don't be delusional, you know damn well they'll ever give that up, they never do. They didn't with faggots, they didn't abortion, they haven't with immigration. Every fucking thing the left wants they take it to the extreme. Then when you try to compromise they just shout you down calling you whatever ist/phobia until you cuck and give them what they want while you get nothing. You fucking disgust me you worthless cuck.

No. You aren't. You're the OP, and the filename for the picture you posted wasassaultriflepictureforbaitthread.jpg. I'm not making this shit up, anybodyh could hover on the filename and see the exactsame thing. Kill yourself. Gas the kikes race war now.

"I am an avid gun owner but ..." No you are a traitor! Go take your liberal blue state compromise elsewhere Benedict Arnold!

No, you are a kike.

The guys the OP is probably an ANTIFA false flag waving soy boy. Don't feed the troll!

Oh, well this isn't a bait thread so that filename doesn't really mean jack shit, now does it pal?

Common sense gun control would be banning niggers spics and Jews from owning them since they were NEVER the militia.
Thats where the problem is.

how much did you get paid for this post?

>tfw I already have more ammo than I could possibly shoot in my lifetime

Attached: file.png (640x566, 555K)

STOP. RESPONDING. TO. THESE. THREADS. THE FUCKING FILENAME ON THE OPS IMAGE IS ASSAULTRIFLEPICTUREFORBAITTHREAD.JPG. STOP.

So if I purchase 1000 rounds at once, do I get 10 background checks at once?

This is more obvious than the "IM A TRUMP SUPPORT BUT SOMETHING SOMETHING NUCLEAR CODES"

Step up your game faggot.

Attached: 1445216557226.png (288x272, 101K)

>filename
Sup Forums is stupid

Attached: Les-freres-Bogdanoff-rejoignent-Touche-pas-a-mon-poste-sur-C8.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

checked.
op is obviously larping.
not feeling it.
sage

former blumpf supporter here, the nuclear codes!!! WTF we're all doomed!!

Attached: 1509841706908.png (1193x892, 2.52M)

Son, if you have a problem with my thread then you can just leave.

Attached: 1520844008901.jpg (2160x1723, 2.86M)

Fuck off. Seriously. People have been giving the gun control lobby compromise for decades. It's never enough. Furthermore, if you give them "assault rifles," which has never been properly defined to differentiate from regular semi auto rifles, you'll just have them turn to hand guns next.

Seriously, eat shit and die.

fpbp

op IS A FAGGOT NOBODY IS FALLING FOR THIS SHIT

>image name

fuck off?!?!?!

can you kys you fucking shill

Attached: 3456435646.jpg (512x349, 32K)

> I AM a gun owner and I DO own guns goy, er I mean guys. right bros?

Attached: 1519451587493.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Boy I will whoop your ass and call your dad. Get out of here with that shit.

If you were a gun owner you would not say "The people with guns", but you remember to use the inclusive, encompassingly persuasive "we".

You ought to give up taking it up the poop chute

I will rip your throat from your neck with my bare hands and watch as you gasp for air. I will laugh in your face and spit on your grave. When you've taken your final breath, I'll find your family and torture them until I'm satisfied at which point I'll smash their skulls in with a hammer. You're not going to win. You're a faggot, and you always will be.

No, they'll come back for the rest of your guns the next time there's a mass shooting.

Shall not be infringed
No compromises, faggot. Go fuck yourself.

>Unfortunately that means assault rifles are going to have to go
So are you going to come take it, or send someone else's kid to die in your place?

Attached: 1520844103055.jpg (1876x1407, 1.6M)

No, the other side is taking one mpre step to banning all guns. Then tomorrow they take another, and the day after that another...

You know what to do with that gun you own.

"Compromise" also known as "the thin edge of the wedge".

I've literally been wrong about everything. tomorrow I'm going to literally walk into the police station and surrender all of my guns and ammo

I'm such a faggot gun owner that I really think pistol grips and a bayonet lug somehow magically turns an automatic rifle into a killing machine. what the fuck have I been doing with my life? because I'm such a faggot I must have forgot that every firearm that I purchased requires a background check, but honestly guys we should probably require 2 or 3 more just to keep the kids safe. we need to compromise because of the poor kids, I mean holding the FBI and local law enforcement accountable is just too radical. let's compromise. who needs pistol grips and 6 gorillion round mags. come on guys it's for the kids

Attached: dustay.png (410x307, 176K)

the my faggoty is deep, sorry I meant semi automatic rifle

Attached: take-the-guns-first-ans-worry-about-due-process-later-31246789.png (500x374, 109K)

I own guns.

>Boy I will whoop your ass and call your dad.
this board is 18+ thanks

your plan is fucking stupid shill memeflagger
you would have to ban semi auto pistols too

there is no reason someone couldn't use a glock to commit a massacre or with a bunch of preloaded revolvers.

honestly you should just restrict the gun purchases of youths under 30 or something

but youre too much of a brainlet for that

Attached: davidhogg.jpg (676x673, 83K)

Fucking lol

I have absolutely no more passion for owning guns, it’s a losing battle.

Granted I live in California and the laws have been cucked here since before I could own a gun, but I feel it’s going to spread nationwide sooner than later.

I had hope with Trump and the Supreme Court, but they’ve shot down every 2A case that’s made it all the way to the end. It’s fucking over

Attached: 792F474D-961A-49AB-B0D0-712CACC1AA9E.jpg (593x601, 52K)

Do you guys think posts like OP are meant to bait us into thinking they're a false flagging leftist, or do you guys think its an actual falseflagging leftist?

I cant imagine someone actually being such a piece of shit liar posting crap like this expecting us to believe a single word of it is sincere

this is almost
>hurr long time drumphf supporter here tl;dr we cant let him hvae the nuclear codes
tier

sage

That’s called extortion.

Found pic of OP's Boyfriend...gay boyfriend. faggot

Attached: hurrdeedurrtakemuhguns.jpg (350x266, 23K)

No we're not.

No compromise.

Fuck off shareblue.

/thread

>"im a gun owner but id love to give them up now because we just cant stop them from taking them"

dude why do you expect me to believe you arent some retard faggot leftist who should be 6 feet under?

you couldnt sound more full of it

>no more passion for owning guns because they're going to take them anyway

seriously your shit is retarded, i find it really disgusting you gun control kikes have nothing better to do than pretend you're gun owners on the internet, kys