Which country in Europe has the most violent and oppressive police force?

Ukraine, Russia and Belarus excluded.

Attached: European-Uniforms.jpg (1181x620, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30015465
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/aug/03/rio-police-violent-killing-olympics-torture
youtu.be/_ey1nxKlzxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Britain, but only when you complain about Islamic hordes raping your kids.

Yeah, Britain is pretty fucked right now. There's literal despotic regime's that wouldn't jail their citizens for criticizing the "regime."

This. What the fuck, Dad? Even Sweden and Germany aren't that bad yet.

Really? From what I have seen British police are very polite.

Careful sunshine,

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (392x300, 53K)

I kind of worry that will happen here someday if the RNC keeps moving to the left. That's why I'm glad to see people like Flake leaving.

You can criticise the government. The police just can't be 'avin' that inciting rayshal 'atred.
Wossat? A wape? Sorry, oi saw a nasteh tweet online. Djewty calls. We can' be 'avin' that in multikulchural Brittan.

Attached: literally wtf.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

I'd tap that if I was drunk enough.

They're polite, but most of them are complete unfit pussies who are too inept to deal with anything high-maintenance and dangerous, so they retreat to the interwebs to monitor people's fee fees. I fucking hate them. The only good pig is a dead one.

Italian police uniform looks like SS uniform

That style of talking was very amusing.

You have no power here dad

Turkey :^)

British cops have stupid uniforms, who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

It's almost as if Britain wants terrorism to happen in their police force so sane and moral people stay out of it.

High-vis is gay. There was a time when our police were actual men capable of helping people.

Attached: bobby.jpg (402x602, 42K)

Yeah, until they hit their panic button and the "armed" task force shows up and blows your fucking brains out.

I could probably beat every person in that picture in a fight which is sad because i have no training and am not that good at fighting

Police in eastern Europe is definitely the most violent in general but the other posters here are right. The British police are oppressive government goons just as much if not more than the police in eastern Europe, the difference is hat one will beat you with a nightstick and the other locks you up in a prison full of savages for years.

That's because people who join the police are pathetic and unassertive in their private lives. They put their faggy uniforms on and they don't feel so pathetic. They look it though, fat fucking pooftas.

It's already happening here. First step is take away the guns, then you take away any real threat of resistance. I'm surprised Australia isn't worse considering they gave up their arms before even the UK did.

Attached: bong thoughtpolice.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Stfu pussy everyone but me gotta learn to stfu and suuuure Is my response to everyone everyone but me gotta learn this

romania
/thread

Attached: 1499125534329.png (1966x894, 801K)

Sometimes I read casual ckmments in kld books about the local bobby/beat cop just beating up the bastard youths to teach them a lesson.
Those were better days. Kids can be petulant to an overbearing government. They cant be petulent to a fist lmao

I kinda figured that shit was going to happen here in Florida. Scott has, and always will be a RINO, but boomer conservatives keep voting him in here because he's at least conservative on economic matters.

>ctrl+f "brazil"
>0 results

Dont fuck me up guys...

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-30015465

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/aug/03/rio-police-violent-killing-olympics-torture

Attached: fortes.jpg (600x450, 223K)

>in euroshit

Only now i see. fuck, we are the worse one anyway.

Retarded SJWs who wanted to make them look fucking friendly and shit, and cut their nuts off. It changes nothing anyways, they just smile and nod while they take your rights away, I'd rather have my cops be violent but only be there for the really criminal shit. Too much borderline crime gets criminalized.

Our can be brutal sometimes, they did this not too long ago youtu.be/_ey1nxKlzxI

Attached: 1520918273261.jpg (460x500, 26K)

And didn't look like something you'd see on a cartoon show. What fucking faggots.

Def spain look good

Best police

Attached: 1072813465.jpg (1000x541, 123K)

what did we do wrong?

Why is everyone stealing our tattoos.

t. somebody that has never been in Ukraine and Belarus
They're not violent and oppressive, only corrupt.

Bulgarian police are pretty chill, in the big cities they can be a little highly strung but out in the sticks they're pretty cool and like to help people.

I've lived in the UK too so I guess I can comment on them also. I think they are the most aggressive and violent in Europe but not in the physical way but the legal way. They're the most oppressive and freedom hating institution there. I am sure they are controlled by (((them))).

>Russiastan
>Europe
Go buy a map

>Russia and Belarus
das racist

To be fair getting run over in fog is pretty gay too.

Don't listen to /pol / bs. The police in rotherham and other places were likely told to do what they dis by commom purpose.

you're maori?

Here.

Hilarious that you guys get all uppity about a brown female being in the police. Is this threatening to you?
probably beat cops. they just have to be able to wrestle down whoever is too shitfaced to cooperate

No, those are fat pieces of shit and a diversity hire who in better times would have been ruthlessly bullied until they quit or got fit.

Western European cops in general are OK.

Eastern European cops are corrupt.

American cops are fucking pigs.

to have violent police you need to have freedom in your country, all eu has no freedom. Back to Ukraine, Russia amd Belarus. We have brety huts police here. The would legitimaly beat you to half death necause you dont want to learn lessons. Amd its only regular police forces. If we talking about special police forces, oh holy fuck, this guys would destroy you in every unimaginable way. That say, our police forces is friendly and would help you if you not a dick

Attached: villa_karpatska_14.jpg (281x500, 25K)

>Ukraine, Russia and Belarus excluded.
Balkanstans then? Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia.