Where were you when you discovered the wh*te man are literally vampires? How do we purge them?

Where were you when you discovered the wh*te man are literally vampires? How do we purge them?

Attached: 1516083757405.jpg (610x458, 58K)

Pretty fucking aesthetic.

It's okay to be a vampire

That's from a really shitty SyFi TV show. They're AYY's not Vampires.

Liberals should like vampires. They could drink fat people's blood (it'll be the richest energy source) and have almost no environmental footprint

Attached: You mad?.jpg (719x538, 45K)

Lol, sage

mfw

Even Ayy's are white.

No negroes in space. all stuck in mudhuts

lmao that's even worse. Wh*tes are literally not human at all in that case

Why would eating an unhealthy beast be good for you?

canada was a mistake

yup you figured it all out, sweety

Holy shit are those space aryans? So the rumors are true, whites are descendants of them

>Where were you when you discovered the wh*te man are literally vampires? How do we purge them?

I was a small child who had thrown rocks at my neighbor.

>How do we purge them?

You don't. Just pray that China and India continue to satisfy our need for organs.
And when testing our patience you should always remember that pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered.

This is from that fuckin' sci-fi series, but I can't remember its name. Had tons of sex scenes in it. Totally rad.

>whites aren't hairless apes

Sweet we star people now

You realize white people is the ONLY reason the slave trade doesnt exist still today, right?

It's from the TV show Defiance.
Good show by the way.

I think when I was 12 is when the thirst started. I don't remember anymore. Never goes away, kinda sucks.

Checked.

We are gods, little girl.

>literally vampires
No they aren’t. Stop using this word like a faggot retard.

Uh, wait, uhh hey! I'm a vampire? Excellent!

Attached: hotel-transylvania-2-dennis-cosplay-13.gif (227x235, 19K)

which movie or tv show is this?

Defiant on SciFi. It's shit and canceled. It had a tie in MMORPG that was also shit.

what the fuck kind of a thread is this?
OP you're a faggot

When China colonizes Africa, will it still be white peoples' fault for doing it first?

Attached: acid_picdump_35-1.jpg (540x774, 68K)

No it wasn't, it was degenerate crap.

Worse the black aliens ended up being brutal savages that tried to enslave and eat the white aliens

No, no, we purge you

Attached: theimpaler.jpg (219x230, 9K)

It time to impale you, chop you up to pieces.

Attached: choppedup.jpg (224x225, 21K)

For Halloween we should bring back the forests of impaled non-europeans

Attached: impaledforest.jpg (304x166, 11K)

The old and rich are literally infusing themselves with the blood of trafficked children to prolong their lives. It's been scientifically proven to work. It goes to logic it's been done for a long time.

Defiance. It was pretty good.

Attached: 1404843852447.webm (1280x720, 3M)

You are probably the same nigger that tried to shut down threads with a text post
Nobody takes you seriously kys

wait? this is not the spring collection