Why did Watashiya ruin Kokonoe Rin?

Rin is one of my favourite lolis of all time. She's cute, she's got personality, she has an interesting past, and she's sexy.

So why the flying FUCK did Watashiya, for one of the major artworks (pic related), completely ruin Rin's rump?

This has to be on purpose. But I don't understand why she did it. Why ruin the butt of the star in your most famous manga?

That's a cute butt.

You're either trolling too hard, or blind

that's a sexy butt

>trolling this hard
Fail

Fuck off pedo fa-
Oh, thread is in auto-sage already. Nevermind

I don't think it was on purpose, her style shifted slightly while working on her manga after KnJ that had older girls.

Nope, I was wrong. Fuck off pedo faggot

Who cares, Mimi is the only good Kojika.

take you're autism pills

You pedophiles creeps still here? Fuck off already.

Older girls is no excuse for ruining her rump like this. You can draw a bigger butt without making it look like absolute crap.

And you take your suicide pills already.

No you fuck off

Cry more

I don't understand the point behind this post. What's the actual problem?

Stop responding to them. Report and move on.

Mods made it very clear that you pedos are not allowed here anymore.

Thread has nothing to do with anime or manga, idiot. It just you being a creep and masturbating to the idea of underage children. Fuck off

The actual problem is her rump. Fucking look at it!

That's not actually explaining anything.

Also, OP has been banned a lot of times for posting the same thread before. He's literally ban-evading and deserve to be deleted.

It's flabby as fuck. And knowing Rin, that's very uncharacteristic for her.

Well, it's one image, and I'm beginning to believe .
Though I actually suspect this is all the same person shitposting on both sides. Quality thread.

Don't put me in the same level of that pedo piece of shit again.

OP is a mentally ill pedophile.

I suggest giving this man a ban that will never expire and also to send the FBI to his home. I fear that he may attack some innocent children in the future.

I honestly agree, I wouldn't mind if he gets hanged tbqh

Yes, I'm talking about THIS ONE IMAGE.

>Though I actually suspect this is all the same person shitposting on both sides. Quality thread.

>10 IPs for 26 posts
i mean yeah nothing could be more obvious

Well then it's not much to discuss, really.

Huh. Good point.

Are you an idiot? Nevermind, mods knows the truth, that's enough.

Of course there is. Why the fuck did she make Rin's ass so fucking flabby? What's the point?

To appeal at mentally ill retards like you.

I don't know and I don't really care. Make a non-bait KnJ thread next time. Or don't, actually.
I don't know why I give people the benefit of the doubt, no one to blame but myself.

>I don't care
Sup Forums is not what it used to be

Fuck off already, pedo grandpa.

I don't understand, looks fine to me