Nz/pol/ General - Young Labour Summer Camp Edition

>Occasionally at 7PM NZST UTC/GMT+12

>Discord Link:
>discord
>.gg/2HxB8K

>Main News Topic
>Second sexual assault allegation surfaces for Labour Party
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/102237347/second-sexual-assault-allegation-surfaces-for-labour-party

>News
>Chinese home owners pay $847k after failing to get consent
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12011961

>Russian spy scandal: Britain reaches out to New Zealand
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/102232430/russian-spy-scandal-britain-reaches-out-to-new-zealand

>Terrible Foundation had $450m of assets but 'ran out of money' to complete $7k donation
stuff.co.nz/national/102218549/terrible-foundation-had-450m-of-assets-but-ran-out-of-money-to-complete-7k-donation

>Hit & Run raid: Defence Force acknowledges 'confusion' on civilian casualty statements
nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=12011853

>Council name change: How Hamilton got its name
nzherald.co.nz/nz-herald-focus/news/article.cfm?c_id=1504018&objectid=12011599

Attached: nzpol_logo2.png (676x676, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuID2Bh6nYI
natalt.org/2008/09/08/nationalist-alternative-manifesto-1/
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/
stuff.co.nz/business/property/102197772/secret-government-sting-on-auckland-building-sites-finds-serious-problems
goodreads.com/quotes/243798-let-us-suppose-we-are-confronted-with-a-desperate-thing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PEEPEEPOO POO SPOOKS OUT LMAO

Attached: one hell of a spook.jpg (390x310, 17K)

you're all a bunch of shitty racists butt hurt because some asian guy cucked you.

Attached: 1495677465816.png (534x634, 372K)

Thread's already ruined. Honestly a shame because n(a)z(i)pol was the only good one left.

whatcha doin rabbi?

Attached: v1.jpg (2045x1280, 691K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tuID2Bh6nYI

>Have a perfectly normal and functioning white ethnostate that is the envy of the world over
>95% white until the 1970s, unofficially a monocultural European nation until 1984
>Suddenly decide to introduce niggers into your country
>Country is now snowballing into a massive segregated, overpopulated, and expensive shithole.
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Attached: 1480449442513.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

john key was a jew, and bill married a pasifka goblin

Attached: bill-mary-english-buo95.png (619x355, 612K)

Still a good 74%. Not quite over yet, champ.
At least we're not goign the same projected direction at the speed of say, Ireland. A country of almost exactly the same population.

Fuck, she does look like a goblin doesn't she?

bump

look at the state of you guys.
fucking joke

Attached: unter.jpg (1600x1200, 266K)

she sure is fugly. probably has more german blood than half the skins in chch though

Attached: 1519245637001.jpg (619x349, 40K)

Those folk are the neo-nazi types. Not keen on associating ourselves with 'em. Especially with the rumors of honey potting.

>believing in the le 74% meme
Hate to break it to ya buddy, but the percentages of the ethnic demographics of this country adds up to well over 100%. In fact, they add up to 111%.

74 (Europeans) + 14.9 (Maori) + 7.4 (Pacific) + 11.8 (Asian) + 1.2 (MELAA) + 1.7 (Other) = 111%.

111-100 = 11, 74 - 11 = 63% White Europeans in New Zealand.

Attached: Capture.png (614x708, 48K)

I recall hearing that's because of the ability to select multiple races on a census. In other words, maybe 63% isn't even correct and the extra percentage signifies people of mixed race that identify themselves with more than one group, most likely Europeans with Maori admixture among others.

nz will never be a white ethno state.

this country is full of mix blood kids, might be different down near otago on the farms.
100% pure kiwimutts. yeah right

natalt.org/2008/09/08/nationalist-alternative-manifesto-1/

Attached: wapfail.png (816x854, 75K)

Horseface has handled the Young Labour summer camp allegation really badly. She should have fired Andy Kirton. This incident has reflected very badly on the PM and Cabinet Minister Megan Woods. Im willing to bet that the drunken molester is a Maori and thats what has elicited the indecisive response and attempted cover up. Needless to say that the camp could only be more disastrous for Labour if Anders Breivik showed up to the party.

As for how this leaked to the media I suspect that it is a National hatchet job. The timing of the exposure is too convenient and it came from News Room who are known Nat shills. I bet some Natcuck with a rebellious daughter who went to the camp found out about this and tipped News Room off.

Attached: 1518243158321.jpg (453x688, 113K)

Kyle Chapman is a police informant. RWR are a bunch of has been skinhead druggies still hungover from the 90's.

Oh, come on mate. You can't possibly insinuate that having mixed-race mongrel Europeans is preferable than having the European population here ethnically homogenous. The fact of the matter is that the European New Zealander is under the same demographic peril as the rest of the Anglosphere. You can bet that the 550,000+ people we've let into this country since the 2013 census has made our numbers a lot worse.

And I don't even mean to blackpill - far from it. Use this information to fuel you to form pacts and alliances with your friends and fellow Europeans, because mateship will be more valuable than gold in the upcoming racewar.

Attached: school-flag.jpg (450x553, 91K)

you guys still:
>have semi-autos
>don't have a registry

get your license. buy a rifle.

Attached: DXU3QlgX4AANBNy.jpg (1325x2048, 599K)

woah! i could well imagine him narking on the boys in saxon st.

We can buy an AR-15 over the counter at 16 without the government knowing it, and simply walk out of the store with it.

If you don't have a license, you live in Auckland or Wellington

>nz will never be a white ethno state.
We used to be before. We will do it again.

Attached: nwm2.jpg (850x571, 117K)

If your referring to the Harris gang they are also known police informants and meth head scum. The embankment is full of them. Any far right movement in NZ needs to stay well clear of these degenerates.

I want this to be true. Hope we don't end up like pic related.

Attached: D5E7FC2F-EA0E-4FB1-85C2-4063B5221B6B.jpg (480x638, 60K)

when was nz an ethno state???
during the taranaki wars? or te kootis war?
or was it when all the chinese gold miners came to otago?
settlers wouldnt of settled if it wasnt for kaupapa maori doing the bulk of the fighting

Fuck, I had a bout of (((depression))) about 2 years ago. Will I still be able to purchase a rifle?

When the chinks get enough people here they will start a chink political party. And one day that party will win a democratic election here. On that day NZ is totally fucked. We can kiss goodbye to marine sanctauries, native forests, clean green environment, animal wellfare.

Everyone i talk to thinks im a racist fucker. She'll be right mate !

From the Chinese poll tax of 1881 which got rid of most chinks until the reforms starting 1984. During that time NZ had a white only immigration policy. Maoris were less than 10% of the population and largely lived in the bush segregated from the white majority. There were very few chinks and Indians, and Islanders were treated as indentured servants in the 50's-70's when they were deported en masse in dawn raids. NZ had a glorious 100 years as a British ethnostate but neoliberalism and globalisation ruined it.

Not what I said, cunt. Just saying that's probably why the statistics are fucked.

not long now until joseph parker gets knocked out by anthony joshua

something to be grateful for.
if any of you fellas across the pond don't have you licence yet - you are dreaming.

same goes for any of my aussies reading:
>firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/
btw, do you kiwis have a firearms lobby like FOU?

also here's an aussie+nz /k/ server - great for getting help with licenses
>gg/YSPYqFM

Attached: 1517188576331.jpg (1481x766, 383K)

Yeah but some "maoris" are like 99% white. You can even have a non-white ancestor but be 100% european genetically, because you don't necessarily inherit their DNA.

What said is correct. There used to be information on the exact percentage on the demographics of European New Zealanders that spanned from the 1951 all the way to the 2013 census on the StatsNZ website, but that page has since been (((deprecated))) when they upgraded to the new website.

us pakehas gotta exploit this to get some free land for da ethnohood, g!

That's insane. We have a few but they are split between hunting lobby (NZDA) and the SSA - sports shooters association.

Plus all rural kiwi's don't see a need for a change in the law.

Luckily sports shooters and hunters buddy up when it matters which is good, and they are as big or bigger than the anti-gunners

Fuck North Island

Attached: south.png (1074x856, 42K)

I'd like to see one for each city and one for each region (non-urban).

Everyone I know is a racist fucker, even my boss, who is quite liberal hates gooks and punjabs

wasnt the guy on the right on police ten 7 a while ago?

hmm cheers for the info - i'll look into them.
i would encourage any kiwibros here interested in nationalism et al to get involved in these organisations (as well as any local community groups in general).

that's good your farmers are standing strong on this one. unfortunately, i heard they're also pushing for immigration for the purposes of cheap labour.

seriously though - you should all buy a semi as soon as feasible. i would not be surprised in the slightest if you guys got a false-flag event and a gun-grab in the near future.

plenty of croats came here and took maori wives and interbred. mostly west coast south island.
100 years british ethno state is a meme

pretty sure he is doing life for murdering and torching his neighbour

i was referring to the 4th reich guys from buller, the ones that killed that korean kid, and cut that other skins ears off and tried scalp him
white maoris, that would be ngai tahu

I'm going for my gun licence and intend to buy as many as I can before they crackdown on the laws

top lad.
Godspeed!

Attached: 1517983378721.jpg (1600x437, 71K)

Attached: 1518257962190.jpg (1600x1012, 915K)

Nice flag

Attached: Australia is Nordic.png (673x443, 15K)

aw shut
thrid's did tinoight leds!

what's for tea, lids?

thats a fucking sexy m4, NZ military made a good choice

I had lamb chops with chips, broccoli and peas.

a jar of pickled onions.

Did you guys see this holy fuck my sides

stuff.co.nz/business/property/102197772/secret-government-sting-on-auckland-building-sites-finds-serious-problems

>"The experience of this operation indicates it is probable that most LBPs are not on building sites often. It was also found to be difficult to establish the details of LBPs in respect to Chinese/Asian operated sites (even using interpreters)."
>even using interpreters

>over 80% of sites they visited didn't even have a registered builder on site

10/10 lost my shit when i read this, just fuck my country up senpai

Backstabbing cuntfucks in New Zealand First and Labour - take votes from young people and Maori people and then turn around and piss in their faces.

I mean, pissing directly in our faces by telling us that we're not allowed to grow medicinal cannabis.

Who the fuck are these control freaks and what gives them the right to decide such a thing?

Attached: correlations with alcp.png (655x655, 249K)

Roast pork with pumpkin and kumara

I just want to grow one plant in my garden and legally be allowed to consume it holy fuck. I can grow Salvia, san pedro cactus, opium poppies, all kinds of dmt producing plants in my back garden legally no worries? But I can't grow weed? What kind of bullshit National-tier logic is that?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

fush and chups with a side of pavlova, bruv

>tfw you will never be a 20 year old chad who joins the Labour Party for the sole purpose of plying naive teenage girls with cheap drink then pounding their asses raw while the "supervisors" snooze away at 9pm during some summer camp thing

Feels bad lads

spaghetti

recreational drugs are degenerate. stop smoking and start living a decent life you fuckin degen

God the herald is clickbait shit. May all papers die soon and take their digital operations with them.

>mostly west coast south island.
What are you on about they poured into Daragville and the Kaipara as well as West Auckland being Kemeu and Taupaki

correcto

Attached: 1518016474789.jpg (739x950, 186K)

Honestly i hate it here the women are such sluts its disgusting i don't even find them attractive anymore they just disgust me i feel like i am wasting my height by not sleeping with them though i just want out of this country

noice
absolutely anglo.

frugal, but healthy.

>greeks
>white

haven't tried that combo, but sounds very tasty
bonus points for native produce

you better not be taking the puss

When are we starting this wall cunts?

Attached: Provinces_of_new_zealand_2018.png (405x590, 27K)

noice

i am going to jump the wall faggot

i don't think you understood the article
he's being magnanimous to other europeans, but defending australian identity as being british

exhibit A

Attached: 43987231.jpg (816x598, 274K)

this.
go live in africa if you want to be a filthy c*nt

you fucking stay in your containment zone faggot

but i want to have lost of white children and i dont want to raise them in auckland this place is so degenerate

>We have heard, on more than one occasion, Greeks calling the Anglo-Celtic Australians 'white', as if they -the Greeks- were not white
The Greeks were right
Doesn't make the article wrong, even more reason they never integrated

whenever we are faced with the decadence of our people, we must remember this quote by chesterton:
goodreads.com/quotes/243798-let-us-suppose-we-are-confronted-with-a-desperate-thing

>It is not enough for a man to disapprove of Pimlico; in that case he will merely cut his throat or move to Chelsea.
>Nor, certainly, is it enough for a man to approve of Pimlico; for then it will remain Pimlico, which would be awful.

>Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her.”

Attached: DKDU9yxW4AAuRPF.jpg (696x1024, 158K)

Wellington is not going to be a part of New New Munster
They had their fucking chance

>They had their fucking chance
Auckland wanted migrants because of their Greed for money while in Wellington they actually liked the migrants

(^:

Attached: youm8.png (375x437, 16K)

No doubt shes hideous without the slap but that is not a good looking man by any stretch.

gotta love when reddit gets a hold of our memes

Attached: youm8.png (413x437, 10K)

Attached: 1509504878689.png (640x634, 453K)

Gay old Gore is a town in the South Island and its the gay mecca of the universe. This map is nothing more than crypto jew trickery, also isn't Dunedin a teeming cauldron of kikes?

>gay mecca of the universe.
do you want to get bashed like Jeremy Wells?

>cauldron of kikes

Attached: therealholocaust.jpg (994x546, 226K)

Sorry, gay Vatican of the universe then

kek

you better watch yourself

Attached: Capture.png (841x390, 43K)

>believing that faggot house dj pseudoceleb
Not helping your case there Aucklander

Fake news

Poor old Havoc, upset the southern kikes and down his career went.

>career
Aucklander's were the only people stupid enough to ever find him funny

why's she so cute bros

Attached: golriz-8.jpg (780x521, 115K)

Smug bitch is the only Green in parliament brave enough to call out her party for siding with the TPP, lol