Why don't people care, pol? Like all the facts are just in front of them, yet they still pretend everything is ok

Why don't people care, pol? Like all the facts are just in front of them, yet they still pretend everything is ok.

Attached: 1520554147943.gif (400x388, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1520821619126.jpg (508x513, 33K)

Willful ignorance, and if the facts are too obvious, forced apathy.

Being on Sup Forums makes you forget how hard some redpills are to swallow for normies.

Your autistic LARPing and stench are driving them away

Attached: W4eIGWR.jpg (579x576, 44K)

Attached: 1520899780044.jpg (669x485, 95K)

because everything is okay, you guys are just paranoid conspiracy theorists

Attached: whitesupremacy.jpg (830x842, 123K)

Shoot the facts in her face

Attached: 1496667714075.jpg (302x536, 60K)

That's all they can do to cope,
Ignorance is bliss is a saying for a reason sad to say.

You cannot undo the paradigm shift of two generations (by the leftists) in one. You have to poke, ask questions, and target the gen z and gen alpha with memes and getting them to push the limits so the system bites back at them. You have to push them in subtle ways so that they encounter the problems head on themselves and are forced to rationalize it. Most of all, you can't get heated and angry during your discussions you'll just trigger their defensive monkey brain.

It's tricky.

They know it's not okay. They only care when it affects them directly.
Eventually everyone will wake up. Then (((they))) will suffer.
It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Attached: 1520438653616.jpg (650x900, 459K)

Living a life of decadence tends to invoke cognitive dissonance to an extreme degree. Normies don't want to face reality and the loss of modern luxuries.

This. Some people genuinely couldn't handle some truths even if they saw it with their own eyes. Some people have to believe everything is ok and always will be for them. There's infinite distractions to maintain the veil as well.
When shtf these will be the most dangerous and unpredictable people if they don't just off themselves.

Think about it OP
Would you really WANT to know?

because it still is okay
and that upsets you.

>lost in a wonderland fantasy media world with rampant violence as the answer
>everything goes to shit, react with immediate violence
do they want a holocaust?

every Sup Forumstard is subhuman

you are easily the most emotional and easily manipulated retards I have ever seen

Sup Forums is far and away the dumbest and least informed community on the internet even compared to hip hop black supremacists. you are so sheltered it's hard to comprehend.

Attached: ideoniggers.jpg (780x763, 318K)

But it's beginning a downward trend. Now's the times to make changes before everything spirals out of control.

>Now's the times to make changes
And we still can. Sky hasn't fallen. Most don't have to kill to survive, most don't go hungry at night, etc. Could be worse.

I have the same frustrations OP, but you know how some people come to Sup Forums and get depressed? Magnify that depression by 5x and that's how normies will feel if they ever accept the truth.

It hasnt personally effected them yet. Just give it time.

because the electric jew told them not to care
everything is a conspiracy theory, right?

They just pretend because they know that setting things straight would be painful

>thinks people should be judged based on how successful and ambitious they are
false, you fucking commie

Yet here you are

Two words:
Stockholm Syndrome

And those people will just double down in their beliefs if you showed them the truth.

Evolutionary strategy

Attached: a5fa0a30b494493fbf5c9b7d15efd248_18.png (800x450, 778K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Attached: 24646575687.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

This. The majority of people are only out for themselves. What the fuck does it matter that the world is going to hell if they can live in comfort until they die. The same attitude that got us to this point will continue on until the end of time because at the end of the day personal survival matters more.

kek

Because you need to help them discover it and reach that conclusion themselves, not show them that they are wrong.
>We sometimes find ourselves changing our minds without any resistance or heavy emotion, but if we are told we are wrong, we resent the imputation and harden our hearts. We are incredibly heedless in the formation of our beliefs, but find ourselves filled with an illicit passion for them when anyone proposes to rob us of their companionship. It is obviously not the ideas themselves that are dear to us, but our self-esteem which is threatened. . . . The little word “my” is the most important one in human affairs, and properly to reckon with it is the beginning of wisdom. It has the same force whether it is “my” dinner, “my” dog, and "my" house, or “my” father, “my” country, and “my” God. We not only resent the imputation that our watch is wrong, or our car shabby, but that our conception of the canals of Mars, of the pronunciation of “Epictetus,” of the medicinal value of salicin, or of the date of Sargon I is subject to revision. We like to continue to believe what we have been accustomed to accept as true, and the resentment aroused when doubt is cast upon any of our assumptions leads us to seek every manner of excuse for clinging to it. The result is that most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do.

nice brainwashing photo. and the answer to your shit question is that these people dont have enough bible in their lives

Attached: pol trying to communicate exactly how bad things really are to family.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

Exactly. Shills are here. Keep digging. Ad hominems shouldn't make us stay away.

S U B V E R S I O N

Tell 'em, Yuri!
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain patterns

>You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove white is white and black is black you cannot change their basic perception and their logic of behavior. In other words, [with] these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible

The difference between the three is that two have been totally disproven, and the third has actual evidence of being true.

take a long suck on pic related and think about how only one of those 3 movements recognizes that abos have a 65 IQ.

Attached: ostrich_penis.jpg (640x427, 83K)

Why should I care? My life's great and I never seen niggers where I live

sum up the average UK poster so well