So what exactly was this cunt's fucking problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73Nw989OoIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was thirsty
Did nothing wrong though

Being a good girl

Dad didn't beat her enough.

Being best girl and not doing anything wrong.

She runs away from her own feelings.

Not willing to adapt to special crippled snowflake's special needs. After that just jealousy.

Edgy teen

You may like it or not but she did very few things wrong and many things right, Shoko may be cuter but Ueno is best girl by a mile.

>So what exactly was this cunt's fucking problem
Everybody else. She did nothing wrong.

Ueno is also cuter with those puppy eyes

She needed to be pushed in front of a train and later tell the police it was her who was trying to push you thus trashing her name even in death

Movie Ueno > Manga Ueno

Manga Ueno was more one dimensional, she acted the way she did mostly because she liked Shoya. In the movie, while implied, her crush over him isn't at the forefront of her character, at the core she wanted to amend things in her own way.

Why you retards even making threads about this autistic bully fuckface bitch? I bet you normalfaggies were bullies and the ''cool guys'' in your shitty high school

Is Kawai /our girl/?

You Sup Forumstards on porpuse posting the wrost sluts in their respective threads right? it's fitting

This is kind of the problem I had with movie, there wasn't much in the way of disclosure or change in the characters, it's was just cunts being cunty for no reason with no explanation.

>he actually tries to justify her actions with the movie's shitty pacing, rushing and contents
it's like you enjoy shitting on people

now this was the real cunt, fucking hypocritical bitch.

being a virgin

How was the pacing bad? Explain in detail and with facts to back up your claim.

Story wouldn't have had enough conflict in it without her stirring shit up, I guess.

are you baiting right? they literally cut a lot of contents from the manga especially toshis's. I don't understand why I'm even biting.

I don't think you know what pacing is and how it works within a story. The content they cut was mostly side character subplots, romance and completely unnecesary shit that served little purpose in the manga.

you are completely handicapped, the pacing and contents were shit. Kill youself

animeonlyfags for you

You have no argument so you rely on ad hominem attacks. I guess I should've expected this.

I had more than enough arguments but you just refuting them since you are a ueno fuckfacefag

youtube.com/watch?v=73Nw989OoIY

Do you know what adaptation is?
It is not manga retelling frame by frame.
The main plot was redemption for the past wrongdoings and they cut out subplots that were not important to the theme to fit in.
Shit wasn't even rushed.

>especially toshis's
And how is this side faggot with his petty grudge was any important to the main theme besides being one more obstacle to MC's way to redemption we saw enough before?

in the first place, she was hung up on "the good ole days" and wanted to go back to being an edgy teen who bullied disabled kids with shouya. he had obviously fucking grown and matured to be better than this and decided he would have nothing to do with her bullshit. at this point she just became jealous of nishimiya since she probably thought shouya went soft because of her??

tl;dr you cant be an edgy bully kid your whole life and she wanted to

wat

haha, trololol!

so now I have to argue with animefags crew here? You retards really think the anime was much better with representing characters? You gotta be baiting

Nothing. She's just a normal girl with a healthy frame of mind. Fuck handicapped people. They're annoying.

Movie-only fag here. Read the one shot when it came out years ago and that's it. Anyone want to tell me what's the deal with Mashiba? That orange hair guy with Kawai. He's pretty much just there in the movie, didn't really do or say anything of value at all so I assume his bit got cut.

edgy normalfag

No, she is the worst girl.

When the manga was being serialized, everyone kept complaining about how they padded the story just to keep the manga going, that the one shot was miles better than the first arc of the manga. The movie removed all the bloat people complained about and now you have anons saying the movie was shit because of that?

such a bitch

Kill yourself you mangafag asswipe. You have no idea what pacing is.

I am neither edgy nor a normalfag.

uenofags are really pathetic

why they act the way they are? because of their favo character?

Was she the only one with no redemption arc? Ueno sort of got along with shouko in the end. Tall girl, bushy brows, and midget bro all realized there faults are attempted to be better.

But this bitch didn't do anything. I still remember getting mad when she said she was the one being bullied and how she related to shouko.

Gave my opinion oh movie Mashiba in in another thread

Brainlets wouldn't be able to comprehend why Ueno is best girl.

In the manga, yes she got away with everything, in the anime she wasn't as scummy so even though she still acted like she was the victim, it wasn't as annoying as in the manga. Also I dont remember Satoshi having a redemption arc in the manga, he was just some sort of ridiculous vigilante type taking anti-bullying in his own hands.

How's life? Good? Then kill yourself, that will make everything better somehow right Shouko? you egomaniac martyr.

Do you even know when shoya went of to save nishimiya, what it did it symbolize? This scene was pretty much shounen tier analysis in the manga but do you even know?

disgusting cunt

edgy teenager. Go read your shitty tokyo ghoul

Being the bad girl with such lame characters.

>you

Everyone's life revolves around me. People don't have other stuff to do, they always think about me.

Literal perfection*

I thought she was pretty interesting in that she was also trying to make up with someone she used to bully like Ishida but unlike Shouko Ishida isn't really interested. It's natural to think of her as an annoyance getting in the way of Ishida and Shouko but from her perspective it's almost the same situation but with Shouko getting in the way instead.

>Do you even know when shoya went of to save nishimiya, what it did it symbolize?
He went to take the photo camera if I remember correctly. Only a couple minutes after Nishimiya went home herself. That is how it was protrayed in the film. I couldn't care less how it was in the manga. The one-shot was cringeworthy.

>subjective card
done scolding you.

You haven't scolded anyone here lad. The movie was superior to the manga and everyone with 2 brain cells can see that.

You've yet to write a single post with any objective content faggot.

really

I watched the movie first and I thought it was near perfect, then recently read the manga and still think so.

It left out bloat from the manga that was either unnecessary for the movie, romance mini-subplots, or just side-character arcs that were usually awful and even corny. The meat of Shouya and Shoko's story was told very well in the movie.

I read the one shot when it came out, and based on the posts I saw while the manga was still being serialized, many people agreed that the one shot was better than the first volume of the manga. The movie did a good job in pacing the first act more like the one shot while still showing us glimpses of events from the 1st volume without confusing its audience. There were also many examples of this through the movie, like when Shoko gets mad at her sister for taking a picture of Shoya while jumping, this event is like half of a chapter while a simple flashback was needed for the movie, and it had the same effect and purpose.

One thing I also like more from the movie are its 'bad guys'. They're less exaggerated, and feel more human. I personally didn't need to see Shoko's mother having this meeting discussing divorce with her near cartoony-villain of a husband and his parents, to understand why she was so tired of life. The fact that she was a single mother, and logical implications about her dealing constantly with bullying and probably even discrimination against her daughter for years was enough for me to understand her character in the movie, I didn't need a whole chapter for this. Same with the teacher, his demeanor and body language during the first act told me enough to understand where he stood in all this.

>crippled snowflake
>special
they're called disabled people man, there's no need for the buzzwords

You ableist, anoneist, blueist, ends with 28ist, shitlord!

>what it did it symbolize?
shoya having no self worth
that's what I got from the movie anyway, but it seems you're taking pride in having things thoroughly explained to you instead of figuring them out so me explaining this should only make you feel cooler, shouldn't it

>Do you even know when shoya went of to save nishimiya, what it did it symbolize?
Nishimia instead of her usual "see you later" told him "good bye" so he instant recognized she was going to do what he tried to do at the begging of the movie and found a stupid reason to go after her to check it. Like it was shown with all flashbacks and shit.

Learn to reply first before posting, retard

>Koe no Katachi
>So what exactly was this cunt's fucking problem
Will leave thread immediately. If OP had gave us his ideas about the topic I would have stayed. But OP probably doesn't have ideas, he just posts standard questions combined with the picture of a character.

>egomaniac martyr
now you might think, gee everyone who tries to kill him/herself must be doing it to get attention from others, and you'd be wrong
surely that's sometimes the case, but you'd have to be on r9k for way too much time for your health to think it's always the reason

It was her perspective, not mine.
She was too young to understand that the deaf girl couldn't help being this way and that it frustrated her too. And sensei couldn't be bothered to explain this so we got what we got.

DESU she was thirst AF for Ishida if you think about it...

Only in Shouko's case. For you to think that everyone's hapiness or sadness revolves around you then you have an ego the size of Texas. People have other stuff to do.

>all these other kids say they were alright before I arrived
>this girl changed school because she feared she would be bullied too
>my mother has a very fucking hard life, just look at her face
>all these people spend so much damn time carrying for me and it seems all goes to shut, even if I do my best
I imagine you might not have a heart, but I hope you at least have enough imagination to understand how she might have come to the conclusion that killing herself was a good idea

depending on whether by ego you mean self esteem or self cebterdness or something else you're wrong in one or another way, buy still you're wrong

This made her character very underwhelming in my opinion. At least the movie did it right and gave her better reasons to be a bitch instead of just a simple teenager crush.

Her second attempt was after her reconciliation with her mother. Grandma died and the family was shattered then it got better but guess what? I can make it better by killing myself!

>Fuck handicapped people. They're annoying.
Thats pretty edgy

bullying my wife

I'd hatefuck her and the goody goody.

She's a wonderful girl.

>Yes, they'll be sad for a month or so but then they'll be happy and relieved they don't have to take a burden like me anymore.
Them suffer for a little bit is better than them suffer during her whole life. You seriously should check on your empathy or autism. Maybe you are yesterday's underage though.

Her mom never ever showed the usual motherly care for the family and when she finally starts getting her shit together after the death of the family glue (grandma) Shouko goes suicidal again. What was Shouko's grandma death to Ishida?

You telling me she is right and I am wrong?

>You telling me she is right and I am wrong?
I'm telling you to understand how a teenage girl with shitty self esteem feels so with understanding you'll realize where her actions is coming from and stop being such a judgmental faggot that can't think beyond "right and wrong"

You said I was wrong. So am I? Understanding something means endorsing it?

He means to say that this shitty franchise has no moral high ground. Shouko should have died and Shouya along with her.

Didn't her father also leave because he didn't want to deal with the burden of raising a disabled child in the manga?

Things were working out and that's the point. If her reasoning is "things are shitty" then Shouko had many, worse low moments to choose yet picks the time where her mom was putting the family together (starting with her) for whatever reason.

Yes. Shame to our samwy hunur!

They should have all snorted Drano. God what a melodramatic shitfest. Worse than even Naruto.

Why are her eyes so attractive?

mfw I saw the ending for the first time