HAPPENING: Roving pack of sheboons assault /ourgirl/ Faith Goldy at anti-white lecture

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/973350363368775685

Attached: 4chan pol.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/973350363368775685
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

thx fren

Attached: 12.jpg (2550x3300, 2.4M)

Well its her fault, she should be at home raising kids and taking care of her man.

AND TO THE ABSOLUTE SHOCK OF NO ONE....there wasn't a single white man there to protect her. Instead, white men were cowering in their """"mancaves"""" waging war on the internet like the true cowards they are.

The alt right / far right and white nationalists are a fucking pathetic joke. It's no wonder you never win any battles.

where is the link?
all i saw is a trailer for the new planet of the apes movie.

and it's shoah'd

Did her whole channel get rekt or just that tweet?

Who gives a shot aboht yesteryear's tradthots?

It's still up, user

Attached: faith.png (599x598, 705K)

who is this dude?

She need the bbc

Shhh just let us have this

Attached: faithtongue.jpg (260x294, 17K)

What are the chances that

Richard Spencer
Sargon
Sellner
Pettibone
Southern
Goldy

All have these publicity stunts right around the same time. I think Bannon is moving the Alt-Right operation to Europe and they are all gonna perpetuate this antifa retardation in Europe.

Attached: 1497063301466.jpg (3411x2588, 2.13M)

just think, this chubby hog gets to pound away at her withered snatch... HNNNNNNGGGGG

Attached: faithfiance.jpg (640x640, 95K)

What benefit is there in some random white man protecting her from some female chimps?

The man would be unnecessarily exposing himself to needless drama and if Lauren were to be attacked, it would only help her "career."

phonefag detected

I honestly don't watch any of her stuff, I've just seen pictures. Is her voice normally that low? It's kinda hot. She got dick sucking lips too

>lauren VS faith controlled opposition
Pray to your God, or whatever deity your ancestors hailed, that I nor my associates come into any form of power. You will all pay recompense greatly.

Attached: faith goldy convo.png (738x841, 63K)

Attached: lrose.png (409x479, 178K)

Look how happy she is that she got that reaction. She knows this is great for business.These e-celebs are doing this for shekel baiting.

>What benefit is there in some random white man protecting her from some female chimps?

Are you joking or just stupid? It would be a show of strength. It's why having a huge ass military and showing it off to the world prevents wars. It would embolden others to act aggressively to the lefist scum as well.

But let's be honest here: you knew all that. You're just another white coward who is mad that he's being called out on his cowardice and now you're trying to find some intellectual reason to justify your inaction.

It's always some cucked bullshit excuse with you guys. Just so you know, the average person knows you are all cowardly idiots. Your LARPing is fooling fucking no one.

>These e-celebs are doing this for shekel baiting.
Are you telling me women want attention and to virtue signal?

nigger detected. know your place, boy.

Attached: 1512291695056.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>You're just another white coward who is mad that he's being called out on his cowardice and now you're trying to find some intellectual reason to justify your inaction

aww, thanks dr phil

>or whatever deity your ancestors hailed

Why do Americans talk like this?

it's the fluoride in the water

I hate ecelebs. But she got one thing absolutely correct:
>War is inevitable.
Enjoy your shilling and shitposting with your mighty keyboards, leftypol tools. Trump is only the beginning

Attached: 1516955983435.jpg (622x890, 107K)

Lmao, the replies are hilarious, are these the americans that are going to save the white race?
You're doomed

Attached: 1520884099446.jpg (639x960, 99K)

>he replies are hilarious, are these the americans that are going to save the white race?

Attached: ww3_french_strategy.jpg (460x334, 34K)

>French Caliphate flag
>talks about being saved
Ok Muhammad

Attached: Europe 2050.jpg (494x298, 31K)

We're still more white than amerimutts, you're being submerged by mexicans and asians, shut up pls

Attached: e52.png (1615x787, 173K)

>twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/973350363368775685
Good to see Faith, she's a good girl. Looks like she's got chad with her though, I think she's safe.

time for a counter-kike psyop on this (((bitch))), ready the deepfakes

most americans are spics

>.there wasn't a single white man
She was there with an open White Nationalist you dipshit
>who is this dude?
youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

>literally using the "w-w-whiter than you!" line

Attached: kek.jpg (152x192, 6K)

I wish some of these girls would come to Russia so I could be security for them. I guess none of this stuff rarely happens here though. I am involved in security, I am 6'10" 330lbs. I look like a video game character but I am sure Canadian border or American would single me out and If I do manage to get in if someone pushed me at one of these events I would punch a hole in their face so I would still get deported for life.

Such is the life of a Russkie..

fucking kill yourself Moarpheus.

>white than amerimutts, you're being submerged by mexicans and asians, shut up pls

top kek. Make sure to look both ways twice before crossing the street Macron

Attached: what_a_Nice_place.jpg (474x315, 28K)

This just goes to show that maybe some of you virgins have a chance

If the poster is from RSA, odds are good they are phone fags. The main state run internet provider is blocked from Sup Forums. Mobile is fine though.

Does the government have an monopoly on ISPs?

>virtue signalling to a mob of groupthink zombies
As a professional academician, how low can this Michael Cappello sink?
>publicity stunts
They wouldn't be publicity stunts if the looney left didn't turn them into exactly that. All the people you listed do this stuff all the time. If they are all being simultaneously attacked in this fashion, then it's far more likely orchestrated by the radicals on the left. They must be getting desperate as the tide turns against them.
The Selner/Pettibone thing is going to backfire massively.

Quick shoutout to any Britpols in the thread. Can you make it as widespread as possible that Tommy Robinson is going to read out the "banned" speech at Speakers Corner, Sunday 3pm? We need many, many people there, because for sure they are going to try and shut down that one.
Speakers corner cannot die. #freespeakerscorner

>Speakers corner cannot die.
If they won't even let people GET THERE to speak, it's already dead.

why does it sound like someone used a voice changer to give this chick some fake deep voice?

it doesnt even sound like a real mans voice, it sounds processed, wtf>?

Tommy is going to read out the speech, Sunday 3pm. As Selmer said "They can silence the speaker, but not the speech". It's about the ideas, not the person.
They can't stop Brits from going there enmasse. And they can't ignore it when thousands turn up.

She's doing the shitshow for attention.

You really like this cunt? I don't get it.

No they don't they can require you to filter pedo and bestiality, maybe jihadi crap at some times but those are temporary.
In my country there's
>no data retention
>no filtering
>no traffic hijacking
>laws prohibiting you person X being legally enmeshed with your shitposts online
I get 500mbit for 7 eur, so I think I'm fine.

Hi, tards.

There was at least two white guy walking alongside her, presumably as her bodyguards. Did you watch the video?

You donated to her Patreon to be able to have a 10 min chat with her, didn't you?

Faith is a real trooper, she deserves more support than the woman 10 years older, i mean younger, Lauren.

Post more of /ourgirl/

Attached: faithsucklips.png (444x515, 252K)

>perpetuate this antifa retardation in Europe
Literally where it started.

Canada is the next South Africa.

I want to fuck her mouth with my penis, if ya catch my drift.

I cant run any of these videos, they dont run for me

>tries shaming the low hanging fruit sheboons
>"DIS IS WHITE SUPREMACIST CANDAA"
>starts crying

Fucking cringeworthy. T_D cancer needs to fuck off with their E-Sluts ffs, WE DONT CARE. FUCK OFF.

You fuck off, disgusting paki.

Attached: 1404757956819.gif (230x286, 913K)

> the war is inevitable
lol she said that at the end of the video

Attached: 1520826605052.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

>E-Sluts
To all the shills in the thread, please use your e-celeb, tradthot, etc lingo, it makes it that much easier to block your ID, you're too stupid to make any subtle points so you're shill is easy to spot and block

Attached: e celeb.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

> does a double backflip and sheaths his katanas
> *fedora tip* m'lady
god this is cringe

Attached: 1520914161719.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

It looks like she doesn't have enough fat in her face.

Attached: Trigger-Free Trick or Treat.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

the little kike next to the price tag.

KEK

Attached: your brain on female .jpg (1334x694, 342K)

>thousands of more beaner kickers hired
>creating policies that cause mexicans to "self deport"
>wall
Keep dreaming Abdul. We're moving in the right direction. You're literally sucking immigrant cock.

Attached: ermertay.png (917x959, 671K)

Yeah, they didn't want her there because of her skin color thou. Because there are whites there not being harassed. I hate niggers and all that but keep it real. They don't like her because she is against the nogworshipping.

Who is this woman? Why is she sooo gorgeous? I want to put a chocolate baby inside her so she can't be called racist anymore