Brexit: Too many older Leave voters nostalgic for 'white' Britain, says Cable

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-43364331

Too many older people who voted for Brexit were "driven by nostalgia" for a world where "faces were white," Sir Vince Cable has said.

The Lib Dem leader said the votes of the older generation had "crushed the hopes and aspirations of young people for years to come."

Speaking at his party's spring conference, he said the government's Brexit policy was a "fraud".

The Lib Dems are campaigning for a referendum on the final Brexit deal.

The Lib Dem leader went to say too many older voters were driven by "nostalgia for a world where passports were blue, faces were white and the map was coloured imperial pink".

"And it was their votes on one wet day in June which crushed the hopes and aspirations of young people for years to come," he said.

He also took a swipe at his own party's lack of diversity - it has had a lower proportion of non-white MPs and candidates than Labour or the Conservatives in recent years.

"Looking around the auditorium, we are very, very white," he told the party faithful.

"We must prioritise making our party more ethnically diverse."

Attached: bbc.jpg (660x371, 24K)

what a faggot

no one had any say while it was being destroyed, now they shame you for even mentioning it

Of course these faggots who complain about lack of diversity never seem to give up their own job to a nigger.

Honestly there are days where I wish the UK would just go full liberal dystopia and just fucking get it over with and put themselves out of their misery rather than this constant hopeless battle to try and preserve British influence and identity.

It's like watching a cripple run a marathon and every time he passes a mile marker he breaks another bone, but he just keeps flailing his limbs around and, trying to keep going and you just wish the poor fucker would mercifully drop dead.

Could have sworn that was the jude star

Did they Brexit yet, or are they just pretending they never voted on it?

>THIS WHITE COUNTRY TOO WHITE!!
Fuck these old faggots. I live in a 10% white country and I can tell you it's no fun at all. What is this pathological need to destroy your own country? Is it a white thing?

Attached: 367.jpg (555x382, 52K)

You've heard of english tenacity right?
We dont just give up and go home like certain countries do when they start losing

In the thumbnail the flower looked like something else.

what he meant to say is
> too many old voters remember when society wasn't quite as fucked up

Same. I've been here too long...

Shut up, your country has already gone full left wing totalitarian. The average Canadian is more redpilled than the average bong

Shaddup canada, no-one cares what you think

This. The fact that I could be jailed for insulting Islam in Blighty is truly sad

>He also took a swipe at his own party's lack of diversity
he could always give his job to tyronetta

This

Its a Jew Marxist thing

Attached: Trudeau-Albaghdadi.jpg (771x767, 127K)

Literally the only thing Brexit has going for it is the enormous amount of kikes agitating against it. That has to make anyone think

If they force another vote and lose, what then?

I get tired of hearing old white people insulting other old white people.
Thre is nothing to be benefit Britian by constantly doing this.

They will not force a vote, unless they know they will win. It will be rigged.

>Does
versus
>Lip-service law passed by literal virtue-signaler

I can’t wait to get out.
My own mother told me that it’s too late for her now but that I should not settle down here. Just need a few years experience in my job and I can start looking to move away.

no..
*snickers in leaf*
but at least we can post about it!

Attached: dudeweedlmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

>few years
mate if you've ever posted on Sup Forums you've got like 8months tops

I’ve been posting on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums was a board. In January 2019 I’ll have 12 months experience in a professional role out of uni so I can start looking.

And it was better, no?

So, nothing wrong with voting for policy that pushes for such.

It's just the opposite of those that push for mutt-ville.

piss aside mate I hope you make it, lotsa good UK refugees in my neighborhood

Attached: 1425771284787.jpg (817x296, 26K)

I'm disgusted and sick of seeing this kid of retard speak
needs to stop now

Attached: RPIRMDAAlg.jpg (500x500, 166K)

You already have an Orwellian Police State.
All it takes is one crypto-fascist lying about his beliefs to rise to the top

Yep. We call them gammon faces.

Attached: tory voters.png (497x526, 330K)

100% of canadians I'm pretty sure would never in practice let weedman tell them who they can or can't criticize

I was thinking of googling his ethnicity but what’s the point when we already know the answer

Attached: 3B5A883D-0DCF-4FD4-8A9B-50B44A761430.jpg (641x641, 31K)

Old cunts like him are destroying our future you get diversity wether you want it or not

the priorities of those people are incredible

Attached: badge.jpg (1080x800, 312K)

I look forward to bayonetting many like this in time.
The rest of you can have the browns im gunning for traitors.

Leave some for the rest of us. The niggers are just trying to improve their own lives, they need to be kicked out, not killed. These are the people ruining us.
You can't blame a snake for biting, but you can blame a man for putting it in your bed.

Is he Jewish ?

Attached: 2009AB5B-5B01-437F-9DE3-BA74B5542DCF.jpg (480x362, 27K)

Fpbp

Vince Cable is a joke.
The liberal party is a joke.
Brexit will happen.

Attached: 1498512777811.jpg (853x854, 74K)

That's like a Syrian refugee applying for asylum in North Korea.

Couldnt agree more.

LOL they think the EU gave them Pakis? No, it was your choice, and your personal colony.