Buyfag Thread - buyfags.moe

What are you most looking forward to in November?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1qxio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't have any preorders then, just waiting for her to arrive.

>order ZURA from manda
> 4 days ago
>RSAL
>still in japan
i'm worried

I put the guide in the subject which should hopefully be fine and reduce the amount of stupid questions.
If people read it that is...

that's normal

Well since she got fuuuuuucking delayed.

Seems reasonable to me.

people are fucking stupid user, expect the same stupid questions anyways

I doubt it's fine but guess we'll see.

I know im a Migu-fag but can't wait.

ugly piece of shit

y-you too

You can expect the same newfag questions as always as well as a nice ban for making a general.

Those are some low quality feet

isn´t it obvious?

I didn't order anything releasing in nov. But the darkness nendo will be arriving in early nov if that counts.

that face is creepy and funny at the same time

Its worth a try...

The pose standing on her own hair is pretty neat. Plus I'm a big sucker for all the snow Miku designs.

What the fuck is up with her second toe on her left foot?

These lovely ladies.

That eli looks great, but I prefer her halloween fig.

I think you mean feets

Pic?

This ones cute but I like the extravagance of the Alter one better. Also I think she will go better with my Maki since they are both Alter, and I might consider trying to collect the whole Alter line of lobu libus

Yeah I have her matching nendo for the snow miku that year, cant wait to get em together!

>collect the whole Alter line of lobu libus
I hope you've got some deep pockets user.

Also on this note I think the zr is better on the Alter scale.

Godspeed brother.

nngh...

Skirt seems a bit high on that one, mostly due to the stance though.

So what is it?

Yeah, I want two to pose together as well.

Absolutely nothing. Don't have any preorders at the moment which feels bad.

I spent 20k to get Maki, but she is my waifu. It's only a consideration if my completionist autism overtakes me, but there are some figures in the line that I really don't like the Rin one, and who in their right mind would want to spend money on Nico?

Your wallet can rest in preparation for future days of hardship in which you have a bunch of things you want to preorder.

I wish this wasn't so orange, I'd be all over it were her color a deeper red.

Shouldn't you feel relieved for being free from clutches of the plastic jew?

I'm not falling for your dirty tricks user

I can't wait for Eli, so I can finally complete my LL SIF set.

I didn't want to buy any more idols, but I still ended up getting that cute Rin they randomly made. I've avoided their Sunshine figures so far but that Yoshiko might be too much for me to resist.

To the user that wanted me to post pics if pic related would arrive and if it was going to be smashed to pieces. It arrived.

I-i would

You say that like it's a bad thing. Maki's rides pretty high as well, to where you can pretty clearly see her butt from a profile, and the petticoat only barely covers her pantsu. Kotori's is useless in that regard though she is wearing bloomers instead.

Nico fags, see

Kino's new series brought my buyfagging and anime degeneracy back from the dead

Plastic Bag Tamamo is all I have for the month unless we count plamo so I guess she wins.

But the plastic Jew's hands are warm and soft from counting money. They're comforting.

I'm only going to get the best LL girls, Maki should be arriving soon, pre-ordered You and def going to get that Yoshiko too.

Pls no bully

It's ok user, even insufferable gremlins deserve love.

So when are you getting the best girls?

Not really. I'd rather have something to look forward to.

Rin was the weakest in the set by far, and she's my favourite girl. I think this is why Alter ended up making another Rin.

Buy it so you can tell us, already.

Or just trust buyfag for once...

I only mean in the ZR context. I have no problem looking at plastic butts but you can't really have the perfect ratio in that situation.

I think she needs an accessory on her head to complete the outfit

HAHAHAHAHA
Fuck me.

When is she getting a figure?

>she

Which You? Alter haven't announced a You yet and I'm sticking with them for my idorus.

tomorrow

As bad as that show is, it could make for some nice figures with the hair being like that.

Holy shit these are cute. If the make all of them in an outfit like this my wallet will know the true meaning of pain.
>releases in march
Fuck me I already have like 5 things pre-ordered then.

Had some really good packaging

>zr

?

Don't, I was already badly temped by Hanayo when I ordered Rin but I can't justify more than one of each girl. Except for Rin. But yes, they're really cute.

>Iridescent hair

So that's what it looks like.

This one.
It's the hat man, it's irresistible.

I can't be arsed to post all the pictures because I need to resize them due to the limit so here's an imgur album and the end result imgur.com/a/1qxio

Grats on the figure, user! Was she prepainted? I think I've only seen blood spatter like that on GK

Wasn't this released years ago?

Yeah, it's criminally smooth.

It's a variant. She was actually 7k for the longest time, but I don't know how much shipping woud've been because she seemed heavy.

How much was shipping?

Yes she was, have a panty shot. This was actually hard because she's really heavy. The entire figure is made of polystone so it's about 2.3kg.

zettai ryouiki

>criminally smooth

I am looking forward to two Alter figures, but they'll probably ship Later

>teleports behind you
>I guess You Watanabe DEAD
>cuts you in half
>tips fedora

I'm confused by her base. What is she supposed to be standing on?

A blue H?

Subliminal message trying to promote sales of Haruhi merchandise.

About 70€ because taxes (fuck Europe) and weight.

Yeah but that was before I got into buyfagging, and way before I got into idolshit.
I was considering hunting her down but then the announcement went up that she would be getting a re-release so I held out for that.
And now look where we are.

>but I can't justify more than one of each girl.
Good thing I don't have a Hanayo either, and her alter scale is cute but kinda boring. Though I still could probably only justify one given two of the items in my march order aren't technically for me, but that still only covers the cost of one of them.

No no, it's an H as in "ecchi" and that's the same color of blue that a positive pregnancy test turns. They want us to hotglue her.

>criminally smooth.

>Pantyshot
Noice. But 2.3kg? Damn, man. She looks great, though.
>That tiny fedora
Silly yet cute.

>being THIS new

Are you the Doujin user?

Isn't Alpha x Omega part of Alter?

How subversive.

How are those Aniplex exclusive figures?

There's a Fate one I want but I don't think I've ever bought from them.

>thread still up
So is the guide being in the subject fine then?

Got mine in today.

IIRC it's a collab between Alter and someone else, but if you look at that Eli in pictures with the other Alter LL idols the finish on them (for lack of a better term?) is noticeably different. There is nothing wrong with it and it's a great scale, but it doesn't 'belong.'

Depends on ratings and/or if a figure manufacturer decides to take the hit because theres high chances that it won't sell well. A Phos would be nice.