Are you ready for the next season of overlord in 2018, Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the next season of overlord in 2018, Sup Forums?

Pass.

I sure am.

Is a great start for a new year
January:
>season2
>v13
>v6

>v6

Sebas and Momon is the main attraction.
Climb is barely in v6

Reminder

Reminder.

Renner is going to make such a fine heteromorph. It's kind of cute that Albedo considers psychopathic/sociopathic human beings to be heteromorphs in spirit.

I think anything smart and not idealistic would fit her bill.

Any predictions for V13?

Can't wait

There has to be more to it than that. The bare minimum of respect? Yeah. Being smart and not stupidly idealistic would get you from "filthy humie scum kill on sight" to "filthy humie get out of my way or I won't hesitate to kill you" in Albedo's eyes.

But for her to consider a humie to have the heart/spirit of a heteromorph they'd have to be monstrous in some way. For Renner, it's her inhuman obsession for somebody and overall lack of empathy for other people.

>The bare minimum of respect?
I think anyone smart would immediately see the benefits of bending the knee, like that smart femdragon from WDL harem did.
>For Renner, it's her inhuman obsession for somebody and overall lack of empathy for other people.
You can artificially make psychopaths you know, Albedo should investigate that.

Do you think we'll get to see Albedo wear her armor again in the next season?

not gonna watch
droning show with a deadpan mc, and the whole show is a mmorpgjerk

>you can artificially make psychopaths
Eh, true. But I'm not sure how you could intentionally do it. I say this as someone who became psychopathic because of a shitty childhood. It's not exactly the type of environment that's easy to engineer. You have to be very precise and choose your test subject carefully or else you'll just have wasted your time in the long run.

Watching Albedo play mother to a bunch of disgusting humies as she tries to condition them into being the perfect little monsters would be cute, though.

>became psychopathic because of a shitty childhood
>condition them into being the perfect little monsters
You don't become psychopathic just from environment user, it's biological condition.
MRI can reveal whether a person is psychopathic or not: certain part of brain is either underdeveloped or outright missing in psychopaths.
If you can selectively fry that portion of the brain and keep the person alive - you've got yourself an artificial psychopaths, I mean they do that without surgery nowadays with powerful x-rays to cancer inside human body.
Environment can either soften the psychopathy\sociopathy or sharpen them, but not create it.

I guess demons would have some spell to change enemy karma into negative.
Otherwise just put bugs in their brains.

I'm seriously sick of these two pics being posted now. Thank you, you can stop.

Demiurge reported repeated healing forms scarring under some conditions, I bet you could operate on that part of brain enough times so that it would just become dull scar tissue.

Oh geez user, you kinda made me want to work harder on them now.

It's a pleasure to know that you like them.

Ah, so instead it's just using magic to fry the empathic and do-gooder parts of their brains instead of conditioning them. Wouldn't be surprised if Demi wanted to do that on some scale with his human experimentation/human spell scroll factory

>EE
>climb ,succulent
>mare knee breaker
>entoma jobbing
>meido 'fight'
>possible worker vs nazarick defenses/defenders
>more nabe
Good season.

Overlord is basically crap

>if Demi wanted to do that on some scale with his human experimentation/human spell scroll factory
I personally don't know if any contemporary torture camp can even come close to what's Demi is doing so it's entirely possible that his program is cabable of burning the fuck out that part of the brain without any special intervention.

>S2
>vol7

From what i heard this series only gets edgier and edgier as it goes on, how true is this statement?

Define edgier.

Not really, I think it stays pretty consistent right from the start

Only vol 7 is edgy because ainz goes autistic when angry, the others are fine.

Do we ever get to see narberal's true form

She can't revert to basic form, I think.

From what i heard in the LN the devil looking guy kidnaps and skins random people to skin them alive, then heal them, then skin them again so he can make magic scrolls or whatever, also human farm, and the skeletor dude is okay with all of this

You know, things like that

I think they should redo season 1 first instead.

>skeletor dude is okay with all of this
Skeletor dude knows shit about what devil looking guy is doing because he's scared to admit he's oblivious and not the genius everyone think he is.
It's fucking hilarious.

Shut up
I just want Albedo to be happy

I have done a study on this matter in particular, It seems very likely that it will keep getting edgier. As it's seen in the graph, it will most likely peak again in Vol.12

>People get skinned alive over and over again
>It's fucking hilarious.

>Implying it's not
What are you ? A humie ?

But it is fucking hilarious.

eh they get healed

>5 that low
>beating whore to death is not edgy
One job.
It's only ever covered indirectly user, don't be a pussy.
You know CIA and guantanamo exist too, that doesn't stop you from living in US.

I'm more curious about what they did with the orcs

Mind-control them to fuck disgusting humies.

>humie doesn't think it's funny

Fuck off. Either buy a race change item and become a demi-human or go skin yourself.

How horrifying!

reminder that rapey orcs is just elf propoganda

Don't give me that look. It's efficient. It's not like they are doing it to torture them. They need scrolls.

Totally.

>It's not like they are doing it to torture them.
But Clown said they want everyone happy, including -500 karma farm workers.

See? Everyone is having a good time.

>and the skeletor dude is okay with all of this
I don't think he ever actually found out where Demi got the scroll materials from. He hears about the demons skinning captives in V12 but his reaction is to be honestly puzzled as to why they would bother to do such a thing.

I absolutely can't wait for more powerlevel fondling, pseudo-politics, "based on an rpg" asspulls, and edge for the sake of edge.

Then you’ll be disappointed.

Can I try that in court?

Demon Court? Hope you have a good lawyer.

I'll bribe Ainz.
Tell him I'd pretend dumb and ask Demiurge "what's the plan?" every time he needs me to.

You can't stop the POMPF TRAIN!

Sauce on this please.

How happy and satisfied it would have been if the club was her instead of Calca.

Wizard NTRs this dudes teammates in front of him and he's pissed about it for some reason.

Do we know which volumes are going to be adapted yet? Lizard village is pretty much confirmed right?

is just that manga about a evil magician making a dungeon. There is also a LN of it. Forgot the name

>how happy and satisfied it would have been
Who would?

Sure,why not. They already did a scene of Cocytus with lizard in the OP song anyway. Plus Albedo did mention them at the end of s1.

Still waiting for Ainz to be a godfather. When will he raise up some cute children of the NPC's?

It's kind of weird how a lich being a father figure fits so much

Where's the crazy cat girl at?

It would be funny if he and Albedo do end up having kids especially daughters, because no matter what he does they'll end up as sluts. How would they name them though? "X Ooal Gown Smaragdina"?

>undead
>sexual reproduction

>Recap movie cut Shalltear bullying the bandits
Fucking why?

Only thing it does is add characterization to an extremely minor character

Shalltear bullying bandits was great though.

He has an eternity of stealing magic, he's bound to steal some polymorph spells (that can bypass his racial resistance)
>Ainz: I'm sorry Albedo I can only turn into beasts and cattle...
>Albedo: JUST

Have you ever been skinned before? How do you know its not then.

your best is my worst

How many people would you have to skin in order to satisfy the karma requirement for one of those imp race change items? Like the one Renner has.

one orphanage probably...

>lizard boring shit shonen snorefest
>furryshit
>the adventures of climb, the loser
not really. The only good volume they're adapting is volume 6.

Two cour and it's adapting volume 4 on its entirety!

No, you, retards. Elf king IS a player. Why? Because god-kin are children of players who were the 6 GODS, therefore they are called god-kin. The 6 gods who made the racist slane theocracy would never fuck the elves, Therefore elf king being a god-kin himself is impossible.

That's so boring, though. Surely there's a way to open the box while being intelligently evil. Instead of skinning one orphanage, why not brainwash all the kids to be your slave and perform magical experiments on them? You need to be more objective and strategic when being an evil karma ruler, after all.

what's this guy's deal

i got the impression he did some loli/shota abuse for SCIENCE

also is that a spacesuit or his face or what

He basically puts orphanage children inside of canisters and uses them to bypass a curse that would otherwise affect him and mutate him into a monster.

He has a cool suit and he says subarashii a lot. This is why people like him.

Why not Dragons?

Do you really think they're gonna bring Touch Me back at some point?

Are the recap movies good or should I just rewatch the series again?

I can't see that happening unless it's towards the stories endgame.

if you're rewatching the series i think the movies are 99% the same with like a few minutes of new shit across it

When's V13 coming out

Next year September

my dick is

Too big?

What's the source for this ples