Conservatives confirmed by science to be mentally retarded brainlets

It's time to stop worshiping a dead kike on a stick.

A study published in the journal Neuropsychologia has shown that religious fundamentalism is, in part, the result of a functional impairment in a brain region known as the prefrontal cortex. The findings suggest that damage to particular areas of the prefrontal cortex indirectly promotes religious fundamentalism by diminishing cognitive flexibility and openness—a psychology term that describes a personality trait which involves dimensions like curiosity, creativity, and open-mindedness.

Religious beliefs can be thought of as socially transmitted mental representations that consist of supernatural events and entities assumed to be real. Religious beliefs differ from empirical beliefs, which are based on how the world appears to be and are updated as new evidence accumulates or when new theories with better predictive power emerge. On the other hand, religious beliefs are not usually updated in response to new evidence or scientific explanations, and are therefore strongly associated with conservatism. They are fixed and rigid, which helps promote predictability and coherence to the rules of society among individuals within the group.

Religious fundamentalism refers to an ideology that emphasizes traditional religious texts and rituals and discourages progressive thinking about religion and social issues. Fundamentalist groups generally oppose anything that questions or challenges their beliefs or way of life. For this reason, they are often aggressive towards anyone who does not share their specific set of supernatural beliefs, and towards science, as these things are seen as existential threats to their entire worldview.

Attached: rightwingbrain.jpg (827x919, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6vwSI1DOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well duh look at muslims going apeshit after you call a stick figure child fucker mohammed

Praise god

Fuck you

My religion (“science”) says your religion (“Christianity”) is for stupid people but his religion (“Islam”) is just fine.

>humans have held religious and spiritual beliefs for 99% of their existence

That's a lot of people with brain damage.

How to piss off Muslims 101. Let's get this spreading the Muslims have brain damage.

Attached: step-1-remove-brain-how-to-make-a-muslim-step-7843082.png (500x300, 66K)

It's time to stop worshipping Jewish conspiracy theories.

>Neuropsychologia is an international interdisciplinary journal devoted to experimental and theoretical contributions

Attached: sleepy.png (678x822, 479K)

Being religious
>BRAIN DAMAGE!
Being a fag, or chopping off your dick
>PROGRESSIVE!

So are all those hardcore jew rabbis brain damaged?

Someone post the one that says magnets can make you not believe in God

Attached: 1471294958410.png (753x899, 582K)

People in the past were objectively more stupid than they are today, so that makes sense.

seems about right

I wonder if they would say that to a Muslim's face.

I wonder if they just "randomly" picked a Christian in the image.

I wonder whether Bobby Azarian is Jewish.

(((scientists)))
Sure faggot

Non-religious, non-conservative, non-liberal here.

Pic related.

Attached: Deep Blue Sea.jpg (720x540, 149K)

mmhh..

Attached: brain damage.jpg (1920x4238, 785K)

praise god

fuck YOU

Attached: liberals confirmed brainlets.jpg (604x3480, 533K)

I WONDER WHAT THE BRAIN DAMAGE IS FROM?
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5
Come on kids, get your parents to wake up to the fact doctors willingly made you stupid

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

Checked
explains their method of homicide
death by biting a dick

Attached: Rabbi Circumcision problem.png (1185x1325, 740K)

Oh, so it's also confirmed that muslims in general are inbred fucktards.

This comes after the story that the brain damage from magnets causes people to lose their faith in God.
express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves

Now, they will FIX your brain to stop believing.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6vwSI1DOs

Sounds like you have it backwards:
religious fundamentalism doesn't make you have brain damage, the brain damage makes you a religious fundamentalist.

Are you telling me that Jews have brain damage?

Attached: 1463038782976.jpg (1386x1746, 558K)

That explains devout believers of the global warming religion.

Pretty much guaranteed by circumcision.
Why do you think they do it? "Tradition"?
Why do you think they don't do it to their females? Because women are retards by defult and don't need the child abuse to make it so.

That is retarded. This whole thread is retarded. How was the testing done? How many were tested? What were the parameters of the test? Was there bias in the people running the test? How were the results interpreted?

When it comes to this kind of shit, I hold little trust in it. The varying forms of psychology are more akin to artforms with strong methodological bases than pure science. It comes down to the thoughtfulness, objectivity, and thoroughness of the experts doing the study.

Leftists' "studies" boil down to "Waaah! Republicans are poopyheads! Waaah!"

Of course you don't understand, sweetie. Your prefrontal cortex is the size of a raisin. Just accept that God doesn't exist and that you're severely brain damaged for believing such a silly thing.

Muslims and Jews aren't brain damaged because their religions are largely cultural and not dogmatic like Christianity. You, however, are doomed.

Attached: 1519861174128.jpg (508x475, 40K)

L.O.L. O.P. wrecked.

>To investigate the cognitive and neural systems involved in religious fundamentalism, a team of researchers—led by Jordan Grafman of Northwestern University—conducted a study that utilized data from Vietnam War Veterans that had been gathered previously. The vets were specifically chosen because a large number of them had damage to brain areas suspected of playing a critical role in functions related to religious fundamentalism. CT scans were analyzed comparing 119 vets with brain trauma to 30 healthy vets with no damage, and a survey that assessed religious fundamentalism was administered. While the majority of participants were Christians of some kind, 32.5% did not specify a particular religion.
Nice sample

>damage done to babies can in no way have any lasting impact, it's literally impossible
Let me guess, you were dropped as a baby after getting your dick snipped.

>australia

Attached: 78g.png (173x357, 42K)

I doubt you could call pence a "fundamentalist" christian

Someone post the thing about disabling the brain with magnets.

Okay, start with Muslims.

>ey bruh don't b messin' black jesus

Attached: 1512307470794.png (553x526, 28K)

>(((scientists)))

i would defend against this notion. but the picture makes me say too bad. so. too bad for pence. you can both ask your wives what religion means to them. ffs. go buy them some pagan rings and bake little raisin cakes to the queen of heaven. you mongs

>no source
>going full retard
heres your (You)

Yeah the link is that if you are brain damaged you hate religious fundamentalism

as opposed to worshipping the material jew, ky OP.

I read this in disappointment as I know this is yet another study that will be used as ideological ammunition against the enemies of the Blue Church. It is very easy to acknowledge the possibility that brain impairment is responsible for cognitive traits that make religious fundamentalism easier to ascertain within individuals. The disappointment comes from the surely disingenuous nature of the study, or how it is being interpreted and reported.

While religious fundamentalism may frequently result from such brain impairment, it does not mean that all religious fundamentalists have these traits.

that it may be possible for diminished cognitive flexibility and openness to occur within individuals subject to brain damage,

I cannot accept this study to be made in good faith: associating negative personality traits that are not exclusive to religious fundamentalism

Says who nigger? How would you even establish a metric for "stupid". As much as people want to believe they are some kind of ascended beings, people are still dumb as fuck

I would hope that you're more intelligent than the average nigger living in a hut in Africa. Now compare yourself to people living in huts hundreds of years ago. Although judging by your post there might be little difference.

Very intelligent post, I can clearly see you've observed the scientific method. dumb cunt

>emphasizes traditional religious texts
sola scriptura protestants btfo. All we need now to arrest the false pope, revoke the retarded doctrine of papal infallibility, mend the schism, render unto ceasar, and we can restore the Church and Christendom to her fallen glory.

Attached: Siege of Jerusalem 1099.jpg (1254x720, 466K)

>unironically implying you're on the same intellectual level as a mudhut-living dullard from the middle ages
Well good for you I guess?

some are conmen, some are brain damaged and some have other mental issues. Heretics are all damaged people.

>Makes a claim
>Durrr it should be obvious so I don't need to provide evidence or support my argument in any way
It's not even a hard job mate

Frankly I've got better things to do than humor a retard who proudly admits to being as stupid as a hut-dwelling nigger. I mean, what possible motivation to argue do you think I could have when my opponent is calling himself a retard? Just stick to shitposting m8.

Hey, the article you stated says nothing about conservatives, only religious fundamentalism.

Hey user, what about linking actual sources and doing a mild research before posting? This shit about religious /conservatives being low IQ are just bullcrap, this kind of "studies" are highly biased.

>he doesn't want his mtf preteen daughter to get HRT, SRS and be pozzed
You bigots make me sick...like...like... literally just...

The dark ages may have been western Europe's most fanatically religious period. During that time, everyone drank alcohol to quench their thirst because of water sanitation problems. The enlightenment period was kickstarted when people drank coffee instead.

oh shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-025005.png (480x854, 107K)

Attached: 247CD9AD-F7CF-47DC-8DF7-EBB9DA697C5C.jpg (749x1003, 142K)

>(You)

Attached: 534859776.jpg (395x594, 132K)

i rather be the most primitive man in earth if its mean to have spine

Reddit: The Thread

Attached: IMG_1766.jpg (500x411, 60K)

>Getting your dick cut with no anesthesia
>No psychological trauma can possibly be induced
The worst part about this study is that they permanently damaged some baby to prove something that's obvious.

in other news, scientist now think we live in a simulation designed by some unknown creator

Attached: hello___.gif (260x173, 1.3M)

Quality trips

It's another hoax. SAGE

Welp this confirmes my theory.

Attached: b9035591d6bea54f3e725ab4056b43f56d06f93bf6c9f9d73efa53cd9e9b8ce1.jpg (960x631, 120K)

>Shut down self preservation instincts
>Dumb mudslime is no longer terribly afraid of wrath of allah
Wew geez! dis sum evil satan bogaloo for sure!

Enjoy Hell, nigger.

>Atheism
Nigger that's just as much kike bs as any jew based religion. On top of that it's also commie bs.

All things kike should be removed from our societies and stronk pagan traditions brought back.

Good copy paste

>mfw 95% of the human population since the beginning of time were brain damaged

Science really is incredible

explains why muslims are so retarded

>brain damage
>functional impairment in the prefrontal cortex

So is it because people are stupid or because they have brain damage? They are two distinct categorizations.

Truth is Ive found the opposite to be true. The athiests are missing part of their brains. Its like talking to a child, and you can explain till youre blue in the face, (but the childs brain isnt ready to understand).

The irreligious are conceete thinkers. Their logic is so inherintly flawed. They dont see things clearly and have extremely low parsing ability.

But whatever.

What an islamophobic article. So racist

>Liberals confirmed by god to be accidents

>Religious fundamentalism refers to an ideology that emphasizes traditional religious texts and rituals and discourages progressive thinking about religion and social issues. Fundamentalist groups generally oppose anything that questions or challenges their beliefs or way of life. For this reason, they are often aggressive towards anyone who does not share their specific set of supernatural beliefs, and towards science, as these things are seen as existential threats to their entire worldview.
top kek

Uncle Ted on current religion:

218. Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone. (However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left. See paragraphs 227-230.)

cont.

>People in the past were objectively more stupid than they are today, so that makes sense.
Global IQ is dropping, tell me more poison dodger

Sup Forums wouldn't question this if they were on about mudslimes.

2/3

219. Leftism is a totalitarian force. Wherever leftism is in a position of power it tends to invade every private corner and force every thought into a leftist mold. In part this is because of the quasi-religious character of leftism; everything contrary to leftist beliefs represents Sin. More importantly, leftism is a totalitarian force because of the leftists’ drive for power. The leftist seeks to satisfy his need for power through identification with a social movement and he tries to go through the power process by helping to pursue and attain the goals of the movement (see paragraph 83). But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity (see paragraph 41). That is, the leftist’s real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal. [35] Consequently the leftist is never satisfied with the goals he has already attained; his need for the power process leads him always to pursue some new goal.

3/3
The leftist wants equal opportunities for minorities. When that is attained he insists on statistical equality of achievement by minorities. And as long as anyone harbors in some corner of his mind a negative attitude toward some minority, the leftist has to re-educated him. And ethnic minorities are not enough; no one can be allowed to have a negative attitude toward homosexuals, disabled people, fat people, old people, ugly people, and on and on and on. It’s not enough that the public should be informed about the hazards of smoking; a warning has to be stamped on every package of cigarettes. Then cigarette advertising has to be restricted if not banned. The activists will never be satisfied until tobacco is outlawed, and after that it will be alcohol, then junk food, etc. Activists have fought gross child abuse, which is reasonable. But now they want to stop all spanking. When they have done that they will want to ban something else they consider unwholesome, then another thing and then another. They will never be satisfied until they have complete control over all child rearing practices. And then they will move on to another cause.

Good joke.

SJWs are religious fundamentalists.
Athiesm is a religion (very fundamentalist)

Good joke.

Isn't this study racist against Muslims? I demand it be censored

I suppose they all voted and came up with "science" again.

Didn't read. Cringed, saged, and reported.

Atheists and Basic Religious People(Vanilla Muslims,Christians and Jews) are all fucking retards.
It is just as retarded to say there is no god or gods as it is to think the Bible or Koran is actual empiric proof.

Actually user, circumcision changes/damages the brain so both the atheists and Christians you meet in the US are gonna have a lot of people with brain damage in general.

To be honest the only non brain-dead approach is to have your own opinion but admit it is possible you are wrong and be open to the truth.

Also religions are more associated with inbreeding for example Arabs are far more inbred than other cultures..

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

WAIT A GODAMNIT MINUTE

A FEW MONTHS AGO SCIENTISTS REVEALED THAT IF YOU TURNED CERTAIN PARTS OF YOUR BRAIN OFF YOU BECAME LESS RELIGIOUS
>BRAIN DAMAGE MAKES YOU LIBERAL

NOW THIS

Attached: 1499066885087.png (663x868, 889K)

>scientists
these same scientists used to claim that brain damage can make you a lefty

Exactly, they realized they fucked up politically so they switched their opinion. "Scientists"

I see the eternal Anglo is still alive among the burgers too..
Also Checked.

Can someone photoshop an Ahmed instead of Mike?

Fuck off commie were full

Scientists have established that OP is a faggot.

Attached: OPmefag.png (720x528, 284K)

CONSERVATIVES ARE NOT RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS
RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISTS ARE OFTEN CONSERVATIVE
AND THEY ARE THE BALEFUL FAGGOT ARM OF CONSERVATISM - LIKE THE KIKEPIROS OF THE WORLD
THAT CAUSE INTENTIONAL DAMAGE TO THE MOVEMENT
BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD
LIKE LEFTISTS
THATS WHY THEY ARE RINOS
FUCK THEM

WOW!

Christcucks BTFO

Attached: 9cf0a546180fb179.jpg (750x738, 133K)

>that source
They’re literal fake news. Sage newfags

>b-but just because scientific knowledge is continually revised doesn't mean it's not right all the time. THIS time we're right.

This

>Belief in God was reduced by almost a third
Goodbye Holy Trinity