Is Overman King Gainer any good?

Is Overman King Gainer any good?

I'm in the mood for some lighthearted mecha action.

bump

KIKOERU KAAAA KONO ORE NO KOE GA
KANJIRU KAAAA ORE NO IBUKI WO

the girls are cute and some of the fights are great, but it can get really boring.

I liked the op.

KIIIING
KIIIING

I miss the internet of 2000-2010. True masterpieces like that can't be created in the sterile, profiteering environment of the current nu-web.

I never watched it but I've been interested since I found out that the manga was drawn by GOAT hentai artist Inoue Kiyoshirou. I'll get around to it one day.

KING GAINER

It's okay.
Did you watch Turn A?
If you got impatient with that one, and sometimes thought the characters behaved weird and retarded, you'll definitely won't like Gainer. It falls flat by the climax, too.

It's Tomino in all his glory, without the edginess.
Still my favorite mecha show to this day.

One of the best openings in anime

Pretty boring show

Stupid pizza chit. Adette best girl.

the only thing this shitty anime had that was worth any thing.

The OP is all the show is remembered for if that's any indication of its quality.

pretty accurate, the plot was forgettable, so was the mc.

rasta mecha and pink girl anenome lite were all i can remember.

It was a fun show if anything

Happy Tomino is best Tomino
It's arguably his best show alongside Turn A

Also
>tfw no OT3

My favorite part of this scene are all the background characters commenting on the confession and teasing Sara.

It's really good as long as you don't take it seriously.

Can you feel my soul is so underrated

I liked it, but god damn, It could have used a bit more varied settings. I hope you like snowy wastelands, OP.

gotta save dat budget somehow.

Gainer is amazing because it's got all the Tomino weirdness you want in a small package with a lite plot you don't need to think much about so you can just enjoy the tominoisms.