Garou

>Nobody understands this character

>muh why do the villains never win?
Because history is written by the winners, faggot.

>villains never win
That was never his isuue, speedreader. He sided with monsters because some were misunderstood while everyone else thinks they should be killed just for the sake of them being monsters.

The heroes are nothing but glorified criminals themselves and very seldom think of anyone else. Being a "Hero" in OPM is just an occupation, they save the day because the have to, not for any other sympathizing merit.

Case in point, you dont know shit.

I heard ONE just posted his draft of the last recent Murata chapters, anyone have it?

Is garou stain?

the more Murata gives Garou exposure, the more this statement falls apart.

That's because the majority of people only like him because he's strong.

Because he is a shitty character with nonsensical motives

He's basically taking the monster side because heroes kill them on sight without mercy, even if the monster does its best and has a good cause (such as protecting earth from the virus called humans), while also a metaphor for people who bullies ugly people, he's standing up for the minority and oppressed, he's the monster that want to teach heroes their place.
But in the end it doesn't mean anything when the monster endangers humans, it's either them or us, but garou would still be considered standing up for weak ugly kids, so instead of being a monster, he wants to be a true hero instead of those who took it as a profession.
Nothing hard to understand about him, he's a chuuni, a one hell of a chuuni.

they're on ONE's twitter

I don't have to, he beat up heroes so he's gay.

iirc, in the manga there is a flashback of him watching some sort of power rangers show, and when the villain loses, Garou says something like "b-but he tried so hard! Why do monsters always lose/heroes always win? sob sob sob"

From what I gather, his beef is that no matter how much effort the villain puts into it, they will never win. And that comes in conflict with his view of "effort = training = strength = victory".

>Can take out multiple A rank heroes while critically wounded and poisoned.

Personally his character is starting to grow on me, like at first I thought he was a faggot but I am starting to like him.

If he becomes antihero then I'll stop thinking he's a faggot

Everybody but retards like OP and wateriswetfags understand Garou's character perfectly

I think Garou is upset 'heroes' don't have to actually be heroic. He was obviously upset that those 'heroes' cared more about their reputation than doing everything they could to put down a threat, and didn't even consider the fact he may have been telling the truth about a child being in the shed before blasting away.

They're cheap and artificial, he wants a real hero.

Pretty sure the death getting scene showed exactly why the way he is. Kid could of died. And Garou hasn't once killed anyone and yet every hero has tried to kill him.

>every hero
Mumen and tank top guys didn't.
>inb4 tank top master
Nah, he was about to keep laying into him while he was down but mumen was like no, he's a human like us, not a monster and ttm was like yeah you're right and garou was like heh nothing personnel kiddo, should have done something when you had the chance and pushed their shit in.

I can't remember which parts are in the the webcomic and manga, but there was a thing about a popular kid he hated always playing 'hero' and getting everyone to gang up on him.
The webcomic gets to this so I won't spoil it but it addresses later that what he really wants is his idea of a 'real' hero, and wanting to be a monster is just an extension of that.

what to understand from a psycopath who beating around innocent heroes to become monster? are we supposed to self insert as him? or are you trying to relate your life to him?

reminder that genre deconstruction is the lowest form of art

>heroes are nothing but glorified criminals themselves
>protecting earth from the virus called humans
Isn't it time you two started cutting yourselves while listening to Linkin Park?

He's a complete moron. He's like a terrorist fanboy, or someone who decides to help a mass shooter because he doesn't like the police.

Garo's an idiot, because he's basically letting the water into the ship HE IS ON. It's not like the heroes are actually serial killers or anything: We've seen dudes like Metal Bat, Sweet Mask, Snake Fist and the like fight monsters, sometimes to the death.

Garo is basically a race traitor in the worse sense of the word, because he's doing it out of sheer misanthropy. I mean, it would make sense if he was a monster, but he's like someone who decides to start shooting at firemen putting out a fire, because he doesn't like that the firemen are hailed as heroes afterward. He's arguably worse than your generic anime edgelord, because your generic "Kill everyone" villain just wants to kill everyone, he doesn't believe he's justified.

This would make more sense if he didn't put the child at risk himself. If you were a serial murderer and you made a kid help you, do you really expect the police to hold off, when they come to shoot you like the rabid dog you are?

but the monsters are actually evil

dumbest shit i've read all day

Yeah he's a hypocrite, but that doesn't absolve the heroes. They're supposed to be heroes and thus are supposed to be heroic, not the down to earth sort of thing you're speaking of.

>heroes being innocent in OPM except for a select few
Nice meme.

>self inserting
Not sure who beats the shit out of people and hospitalize them irl but it sure isnt anyone that I know

>trying to relate
Shit bait. 4/10 made me reply

>Stain
>A literal TMNT cosplayer with no nose and has an AIDs fetish
>Exact definition of a weeb edgelord minus a fucking fedora

Sorry, no. Garou may be a fucking manchild but he's arguably better than Shitstain

In the same page (or maybe the very next one) Garou mentions the monster from the show was actually just trying to protect his home or something. Even though it was just a cartoon, the monster had some humanity, fighting to protect something, yet it was overlooked by everyone just because he was a monster.

That combined with "with the popular will always prevail" made him hate heroes or rather how they're presented in his society.

Heroes in OPM are celebrities that kill monsters and the higher-tier heroes are selfish assholes. Fuck, even the C-class has memebers that actually give a shit about protecting people and the well-being of others.

Elaborate, nigger.

He's right you know

>monsters in the OPM world kill people and destroy property on a daily basis, not a single exception
>b-but they put effort too! Wtf I hate heroes now
Garou is fucking retarded and never grew up from being a butthurt manchild.

You're acting as if Garou's ONLY reason for going on a "killing spree" is because he likes monsters instead of heroes.

The heroes in OPM are, once again, nothing but celebrities that kill monsters for their own selfish reasons like fame and money, taking advantage of the association. They dont give a shit about having any oersonal qualities that a true hero has. This only fuels Garou's previous hatred for them, thus giving him more of a reason to beat the fucking shit out if them and change society's view on them.

I'll say it once more, you still don't know shit. Tell me ONE hero besides Mumen Rider that has the qualities of a hero and isnt a arragont asshole and maybe I'll agree with you.

>Tell me ONE hero besides Mumen Rider that has the qualities of a hero and isnt a arragont asshole and maybe I'll agree with you.
Pig God

>Pig God
Agreed

he is right

piri piri Prisoner

Nope

He literally rapes his cellmates. Nice try tho, angelfag

>history is written by the winners
Duh. That's why Garou literally says that he'll train to become the strongest.

He didn't side with monsters though. He was a lone wolf with his own idealistic vision of a monster and a hero.

That guy saitama saved from the fan monster. Snek after getting beat by saitama.

Tanktop master

>Even though it was just a cartoon, the monster had some humanity, fighting to protect something

And yet every monster we've seen so far that was a credible threat was killing people and destroying stuff just because.