Net-juu no Susume

OLs > NEETs

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.realestate.co.jp/buy/what-is-the-average-price-of-a-house-or-condo-in-tokyo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be fair, she should've known when to call it quits and go home. Of course you're life is going to be the suck when you sit overtime until 2330. I worked free overtime (sic) for half a year until late at night like she did, and after that half year it nearly took me a year just to recover. Easily worst time of my life.

I don't think she's doing it because she wants to.

Those 2 OLs look dead inside. It's disturbing.

The one on the left is cuter. Erito Neeto's eyes look off.

>smiles we couldnt protect

Because she's dead inside

what episode do you think that someone will realize who she is?

My balls would explode if they take til the last ep to reveal who she is

But she has beauty mark

what if its revealed at the end that they knew all along they just went with it and said nothing?

the whole thing would be better without the gaming shit

Then I would have to rewatch the whole thing because thats really unexpected

just make it as obvious as some built in mic was perpetually on

Who allowed this thirty year old to be this cute?

I want to impregnate erito neeto then go buy cigarettes and never come back

I want to be her chair

I'm mostly waiting for the flashback episode where they show how much of a shit time everyone has had at work. According to mangafags Eleeto Neeto was regularly abused and harassed on top of overworked.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

what's the second RL female disability an which character is she playing?

>is a guy
>play as a girl
>play as a cute girl
>play as a cute support girl
>complains about attention to a guy
What is his problem, Sup Forums?

Why does she alternate between having 2 monitors and 1 monitor on her desk?

drama when?

she rices up her whole battlestation some time after that screenshot

Just the truth. Even their impervious government has finally acknowledged that karoshi is indeed a "thing" that's endemic to Japan's work culture.

Overtime kills you inside out.

I wanna know how she pays for her shit?

Does she saved saved some money? She has some investments? Direct Treasure?

Fag in denial. Like they always are.

if she's a middle class thirty-something, she should have some savings that'll last her a year or so, longer if she reduces her spending, which she seems to do (convenience store meals, etc.). after that, sudoku, the street, or back to work. been there, done that

It seems that a year passed and she still manages to afford basic stuff like energy, internet and (shitty) food. She must have some investments.

I bought some shares from airspace companies and oil. I plan to do the same as her, gather as much cash as possible and then lived from it interest rate.

Fucking this
>work job
>work 5 days 8-10 hours
>SHTF and we are forced to do more work
>suddenly working 6 days 12 hours for a year
>company is surprised I am calling in all the time
>company acts surprised I put my 2 weeks in and fucked off
Took me a few years to recover from that shit.

She looks more ragged as NEET than she did as an overworked office lady.

This I get it shit hits the fan once in a while but if things do not appear to be improving I will start looking for work elsewhere.

That's because basic things like hygiene or wearing make up have gone out the window.

Why do i indentify myself with her so much?

It's more makeup than hygiene, since her hair isn't all greasy and clumping together.

hes going to be so disappointed when that hot guy turns out to be some old cake

Why don't you guys like overtime?

I was raking it in this summer making 1.5x my regular wage with overtime.

I changed position and the gravy train stopped but I still get to bank the extra hour I put in for paid time off later.

Heck, I'm tempted to VPN into work to put in a few hours right now since I'm bored.

>I was raking it in this summer making 1.5x my regular wage with overtime.
I should elaborate. I'm a shift worker and...
Anything >75 paid hours in a 2 week paid period is over-time.
If I work three 12 hours shifts in a row, everything afterwards is over time until I get a day off.
If I work 7 days in a row, 8th day onward is overtime until I get a day off (still counts even if I work 4 hours one day)
if I only have 8 hours off between shifts, the following shift it's overtime.
If I work consecutive weekends, it's overtime.

I guess I did get burnt out after working so much over the summer which made me change position though.

>Elitoneeto was a 10/10 OL
Literally perfect.

I think these people are talking about UNPAID overtime in salary positions. It's not just Japan's salarymen who face such conditions.

Here if you're a salaried professional in the private sector it's pretty much expected you'll at least be doing some extra time each day to get things done. Everyone has to do it to move up but obviously partners and managing directors who make shitloads are a tiny minority that most people will never reach.

If you only care about how much you're currently making every hour though of course it doesn't make sense to work extra. But if everyone else is doing it in crazy competition you'll soon find that "your services are no longer required by the company..."

Tfw working overtime right now.

>unpaid overtime
>being laid off without just cause
my condolences. I forget that not everyone has a union.

>those glorious feels when getting paid overtime wage while watching anime on a night shift.

>>those glorious feels when getting paid overtime wage while watching anime on a night shift.
Night shifts are the comfiest, playing vidya all night and still being paid for it.

If she went into the work force straight out of college, then she's been working for about a decade. But her apartment showed that she didn't really have anything too expensive despite the inhumane amount of hours she worked. So she must have at least a considerable amount saved up.

Only a minority of workers are unionized in Burgerland and Leafland. Haven't worked and don't know much about Mexico but pretty sure it's the same thing. If anything the corporate elites are winning the war in weakening unions not the other way around. Everyone's in a rat race that's getting more brutal each day.

Personally can't complain that much since I've been steadily moving up and just entered the supervisory ranks. However, I could see how frustrated someone would be to have to work unpaid overtime for no reward (promotions and more money later) just to keep their job.

Also -
>suing a biglaw firm
That's definitely going to turn out so well if you're not rich and well connected...

Considering that she doesn't spend too much money except on energy and net she must have a lot of money to guarantee her lifestyle for a few years.

But honestly if i was her i'd invest on easy shit like real estate and live off the profit.

>1.5x
My overtime in retail was paid at the same rate as normal work, fuck retail

literally her w/ some makeup

If she's living in Tokyo, it's ungodly expensive for her to get into.

She would need millions.

Overtime sucks ass, I thought working an extra 40+10 hours per week would be great since I get paid my usual rate for it but putting in 10 hour days is so fucking draining. Now I understand why 過労死 exists.

Then invest on Oil/Gás and wait till the next war on MENA.

>sweaters are good for hiding tiddyness
>you can still see hers
Damn

What are you talking about? Sweaters still reveal volume.

>tfw no bro-tier guild that sticks together

>Why don't you guys like overtime?
Probably because most of us are on salary and overtime does nothing for us.

So how long has it been since Christmas? I thought she was never going back to that convenience store again, because of the chicken.

Needs a screams internally edit

I didn't think she said she could never go back there, just that it would be a while before she could go back there.

>tfw in the middle of a nightshift as a watchman right now

yeah you basically don't get a choice as an OL or salaryman. "oh you don't want to work every waking hour? cool, you can have them all back. bye."

Why does she look like a potato here

A cute potato though.

Potato character designs are the in thing now.

Do you millions of US dollars? If so you're vastly overestimating housing prices Tokyo. In 2014, the average price of a second-hand house in Greater Tokyo was 29,580,000yen (about 247,120USD).

resources.realestate.co.jp/buy/what-is-the-average-price-of-a-house-or-condo-in-tokyo/

Houses are cheap, it's the land that is very expensive. Seeing as Moriko is living in an apartment, she probably didn't need to spend that much for it.

That's for one of the tenants, not the entire complex.

I mean... I guess you could just get one and try to rent it out, but that's not what people refer to when they get into the real estate game.

pledge to protect her smile

I think 30-year is too old, she should be 25 max.

>tfw 27 next week

What does she even do with the in-game currency? She's obviously not paying to win, so is it subscription cash?

The game has a cash shop, she bought game money.

W-Woah, two weeks for me.

What does adorbs even mean?

Short for "adorable."

That's just fucked up

>just finish ep 3
>decide that i just wanna read the rest of the manga instead of watching weekly
>turns out the manga hasn't been fucking translated past the material shown in episode 2

Just fuck me up senpai

>getting paid for overtime
That's not really how it works. I can work extra and get paid about 2x my usual, but then I have to cover a shift for someone else. If I sit extra on my regular day job I don't get paid shit.

I should just leave, but it's kinda hard to just leave when you're a medical doctor and people depend on you.

¨
As long as a girl is younger than me, it's fine. I might go up a year to 32, but I'm not really into elder women. I think my lower limit is 20, mostly because I'd be shunned by people if I started going after teenagers.

Are you a NEET?

I'm 35 so she's like a young girl to me.

being a professional neet is the best

I really like the cake and the real world stuff, but the MMO world stuff I'm finding boring. I'm not sure if this passes the 3 ep rule. Anyone else feel similar?

I'd find it more relatable if it was about shitposters on Sup Forums. They really missed an opportunity there.

What if she was a tripfag on Sup Forums?

Dropped.

Typical Sup Forums user

She wwas a elito OL too.

>no obaa-san x LeLouch romance anime

Don't know if want.

No thank you.

That's pretty cheap

Her make a point of emphasizing how shiny her hair is. That's grease.

>no overtime on a salary
What the shit? Burger wages are weird.

>Overtime kills you inside out.
Rewatch the OP, near the end you see office lady MoriMori collapsing from exhaustion.