Alex Jones finally admits he was Controlled Opposition

Welp, he finally admitted it.

Skip to 37:50 to hear him comment on how the CIA gave him info to pass onto the people via radio, and the plan was to set him up as a crazy person, so that people would be conditioned to not believe the truth when they heard it.

He also claims that the same people who set him up and would not allow his show to be cancelled have finally decided its time to let his show fail, because too many people have woken up. kek

youtu.be/Vry_uVMZ5Kg?t=2273

Attached: controlled opp.png (1013x579, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5os8ekKi0ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alex jones is a comedian dude

everyone knew this for years

The conspiracy in the end was simple.

The globalists.

Alex Jones talked about being threatened and his life threatened today. This thread is predictive programming to try and get people to accept it if it happens. You kikes are disgusting fucking vermin

it's the meme's
they finally got to him...
bullshit, still an act because he's always got to be one step ahead in da eeenfooowaaahhrrr with da gllaawbawwlists

The kikes aren't even the worse ones, the self hating whites are. They go first.

you know who else did that? every fucking sjw witch like anita sleeezian

He was a scarecrow and shit was evident from the moment I learned of his existence, ain't like his job was to be subtle about it. He exist solely to be a fat fuck that can be pointed at and laughed to derision, and by associations ridicule ''conspiracy'' theorist to the general population.

I genuinely hope he get a taste of some gutter or pavement before he dies, that all he merit for being a part of this entire catastrophe.

You people are lost and doomed. You're going to face judgement the likes of which this world has ever seen and every thing you say and do in this world is stuck with you for eternity. Zionism, Judiasm, Israel, it's all fucking finished and you people are too.

Attached: 1496923984586.jpg (588x609, 134K)

No shit dumbass.

That's the point of the video he uploaded. The kikes who set him up as controlled opposition have finally decided to SHUT HIM DOWN.

Their plan has backfired, so they have to shut him down. They wanted to paint him as the psycho "conspiracy theorist", but too many people have woken up. It had the opposite effect.

>you people
enough with the act, it's tiresome and not even contextual

If people woke up, then he had a net positive effect and your criticism of him being controlled opposition become irrelevant. Fuck the kikes, Fuck israel you people deserve the most painful death possible.

are you jidf?

No, you are, because you're trying to antagonize him and put him in a bad light. Fucking kike. Alex Jones almost broke down in tears because of the threats he's facing and your job is to make people docile and okay with it. what the fuck is your problem? Seriously? Do you kikes sit in a shill center in tel aviv sucking foreskins and getting off on making the world a shittier place? Israel is going to turn back into Palestine and you can't stop it.

>ass blasted muslim
kek

I think we are agreeing. Let's recap:

>CIA set up Alex Jones as Controlled Opposition
>The original plan was to have a crazy, psycho man who people would call "conspiracy theorist" and disregard
>People listen to Alex and start to believe what he says
>The jews realize that instead of him being shunned, people start to follow him and believe him
>Oy_Vey_They_Know_Shut_It_Down.jpeg
>They are going to end his show but it's too late, we are wake

this has been known for at least 15 years.... the more informed knew from 1998 on up.........oh these summer children crack me up

posting in /po/ is antagonizing alex zionist jones?
the self proclaimed jew who married two jewish wives and is selling Caveman which has six times more lead per serving than any other product but it's ok because Cali says you can have even more per serving.
Hey, why not bring up Bill Cooper too, you know the guy who called out AJ ages ago and the 9/11 plot, poor fellow died soon after of hot fast lead poisoning. Heh, lead, seems to follow him around.
As for the Middle East? I don't fucking care, I have to deal with living in Cuckadia with a wannabe PM

hes saying they fooled the globalists by making it seem like he was controlled opposition, which he was, but also that he was going to shoot to be the real thing

this is how alex jones got under the radar

Alex Jones/ Infowars basically pushed Trump ahead in the election and the man has rallied millions of people against the establishment. If you still think he's controlled opposition or working for the government in any way, you're retarded and I'd rather surround myself with niggers than people like you.

It was a theory for years.
But now we know from his mouth that he was used to create and build up the opposition. He was their guy, that they picked, so they could take advantage of him.
Straight from his mouth.

heres the thing
controlled opposition is real opposition
just replace the word globalist with jews and viola!!

this

I support Alex Jones dummy. I listen to David Knight, he's based.

That doesn't mean that just because we know he was originally placed as controlled opposition we don't like him or support him.

True, it just wasn't even a question at this point kek.

Attached: 1491928932834.png (673x461, 424K)

>salute

Attached: 1495772834591.jpg (686x383, 148K)

bumping myself

you guys are missing what hes saying, listen again

Maybe OP should read or watch Mother Night.

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

He mixed red herrings in with his redpills to mislead skeptics and make critical thinkers look like schizos. He married a Jewess was divorced and married another Jewess. He didn't have to admit anything, It was just his televangelist minded viewership that were ignoring he (((coincidences))) and buying the Saudi Vatican Nazi Commie Jesuit Globalist angle he was selling to them.

woah good for him for rising above it.

Attached: 1520033088475.png (620x387, 200K)

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
Read it.

You're so gay it hurts.

Did he get to keep custody of his kids? Would you tell a liberal judge what he wants to hear to keep your kids?
Marrying a Jewess does not make you a kike shill. He never converted, and he's said many times there are good jews and bad jews.

anyone who actually thinks jones is an actor is actually retarded

You're a fucking retard OP for not knowing about pic related, and also next pic related

Attached: alexjones.jpg (2048x1774, 849K)

RETARD ALERT

Attached: KevinBooth.jpg (2048x1431, 479K)

you dumb fuck he is closer to a late night comedy show than anything real, you mental clown.

Attached: 1493471752891.jpg (960x640, 435K)

better than the hicks theory

Hi, I'm Bill Hicks

Attached: LAroquette.jpg (400x559, 48K)

John Laroquette = Bill Hicks. He is ALex brother/cousin?? So is Beau Brudges...

He never called out Jews, he used vague labels and always avoided politically incorrect angles. The only time he wasn't selling the same mainstream boogieman was when Obama was in office. Jesuits, Catholics, Saudis, Nazis, and commies were all fair game, except he never dared to bring up the kikes. And before you niggers come here and say he called out "globalists" that was before the ADL re branded it as something anti Jewish.

>I don't believe X thing happened, but here let me take you on a tangent and use an angle that offends no one internally.

Misinformation and disinformation make you question whats going on, but they don't lead you closer to the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=5os8ekKi0ZQ

Isn't he though? I know autism makes it so you have a hard time in social settings and determining the true intents of people, but Alex hams it up pretty hard to sell water filters and placebos to people. The sensationalism of the shit he says is just a hook to get people to listen.

Attached: 258094_6159906[1].jpg (1280x1354, 122K)

>ID

Attached: .gif (400x224, 840K)

He did call them out here.
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

I have to agree with this. I found it highly suspicious how he never addressed the jq, but he always made some REALLY good fucking points, his persona just made them seem to be blown out of logical proportion.

jajajjjjajajaa fuck him, he was always glowing in the dark, even fucking rense has more credibility in my book, also you just have to scratch into his family history and it´s all spooks
listen to this chick for good measure
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE

no

>other countries chime in
just horrible

I always find with people that believe Alex is controlled opposition, they almost always believe in shit like big foot and flat earth as well. Its ironic that they call everyone else sheeple when they are the ones that are so impressionable

Attached: BF1ACDFF-4678-470A-9294-8A099E42E5DF.jpg (900x748, 124K)

Alex Jones = Prince Gustav

Kevin Booth = Count Jefferson Von Pfeil Und Klein-Ellguth

Bill Hicks = John Laroquette = One of the WIttgenstein Royals

kys nigger

went to the timestamp mentioned and that's not what he says you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

You're all fucking peasants, you don'y even know how

Go to:
>wellaware1.com
>blessyahowah.com

Goodluck and goodnight faggets

Attached: valinor.jpg (1344x889, 293K)

kill your self faggot

>he's control opposition
>he's bill hicks.
>bigfoot is real
>earth is flat

just fuck off.

wow a free link to nowhere?!
fucking riiight on maaan

isn't yahoweh just atheistic jargon that sounds religous?

kys 1st you poo in loo faggot. get off my white board

And Trump still cowtows to Israel anyway because his daughter married a Lubavitcher. When the leadership is saturated its too obvious, getting a goy to be the front man takes away suspicion.

Yes he does dumbass. You didn't watch it until the end, did you?

Specifically at 39:20 to about 40:41

My bad, I forgot that the site owner, the man, was arrested 1month befoe trhe FLorida BS.. Dude that was arrested is the grandfather of the "crisis actor" theory... So.. Go and google: wellaware1 instead and see what comes up, u shits

his daugher married a germanic jew, nothing to worry about

Yahowah is God's name, look into it. Yod Hey Wah Hey.... Wherea's the jews even refuse to write the word God, they write G*d.

GOD'S NAME IS YAHOWAH

You sound like a Reddit kike from the_donald. All the dude does is scream and make underground news look worse than coast2coast am with Noorey.

post an archive of the site.
it gets more attention because some people don't like visiting random sites, myself included

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

Attached: 1488411811518.png (374x500, 112K)

Attached: 1504486675170.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

well just ask him about them pilgrim society or the john birchers and he shits his pants

Attached: Allies.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

>genuine emotions; concern, righteous indignation, disgust
NON-SHILL ALERT, we have a winner!
Kikes simply can't fake emotion, even in something as simple as text form.
READ THE RULES FOR SHILLS TO BETTER SPOT THEM
1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum
2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Attached: cointelpro emotion.jpg (1142x235, 155K)

"Alex Jones" is a fucking liar... His set looks brilliant, yes, but he refuses to tell any of you the truth about God... If you want the truth then go to blessyahowah.com , you're lucky enough that someone compiled all of that for easy access.

pic related is Yahowsha(Jesus) name in paleo-hebrew

Attached: Yahoswsha.jpg (250x114, 3K)

>trump puts on a hat
>trump touches a wall
thats it boys
put your hats away
stop watching infowars
weve been duped

based

Attached: 1488165090530.png (645x363, 317K)

>PUTS YOU ON PAUSE AGAIN

HEY FRANK!

I NEED YOUR HELP FRANK! THE FREE PRESS NEEDS YOUR HELP FRANK!

I NEED YOUR HELP FRANK!
I NEED YOUR HELP FRANK!!!!!!

Attached: 350900.png (682x580, 588K)

checked
watch all you want, the issue with jones' Infotainment is that any topic he brings up becomes the source of mockery even if true. Funny right? Operation Mocking bird being a CIA program for media and Jones has family working inside the organization and many "inside sources".
It's your time. watch all you want.

He seems genuinely upset.

I don't know if I should care because he called people like me monsters for telling the truth and said Germans from the 1930s rule the world and want to kill my race and culture white Nations...while defending evil Israel. He even called for "more mexicans because whites and blacks wont' breed fast enough" and we need a "new American race!"

On the other hand he did make me laugh a lot and did spread some info while being a gatekeeper for Jewish crimes... He also mocked Duke with his creepy little soyboy Jew producer then they turned on him.

ummm

No

Fuck HIM!

I hope he dies!

Attached: disinfo alex.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Everything you just said except for big foot is true. But there probably are really big people with big feet...so even that is probably true.

>Wherea's the jews even refuse to write the word God, they write G*d.
God is a German word reffering to Godin. Your Jew demon is Jehovah, El

Attached: Odin 32.jpg (1000x738, 78K)

Hail Odin desu

i get it bro

again: in what op posted, alex jones is literally claiming that he was set to be controlled opposition to get under the globalists radar

like how the officer would say "dont watch infowars" which would be him telling people to watch infowars

this mockery is also exposure
this controlled opposition is also opposition

Attached: 1518344723976.jpg (1000x1258, 424K)

I wont disagree with his methods entirely though, if normalfags have a follow the rabbit moment the first time they view AJ hopefully it makes them seek out redpills on their own rather than having someone regurgitate it for them; seeking out the answers rather than having them all given to you by a popular individual makes it less likely that you get strung along on some cointel campaign.

AJ show is babbys first redpill for most people.

admittedly i'm having fun making memes

Attached: misinfojew.jpg (500x563, 96K)

got banned. need backup.

Attached: grant me strength pol.jpg (1024x644, 127K)

keep em coming

Attached: 1519892555751.jpg (694x551, 33K)

Fucking hell, he did say it
35 sec

"Jones" is a LIAR, that's not even his real name, look at my previous posts.

Attached: LIAR.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

kek

Attached: AlexJonesArea.jpg (500x576, 54K)

For what? Are you the OP?

He wont name the jew, and he wont call upon his millions of listeners to arms or to do anything... ALEX JONES IS PRINCE GUSTAV. HE IS IN ON IT. THIS IS ALL FAKE. SEE MY POSTS

Attached: AI2.jpg (1050x450, 77K)

A>atrazine and birth control
B and C >these people arent incriminated yet so he could get in trouble for defamation, if you were following pizzagate you would already know that apology was necessary and bullshit
D>his products are fine fuckin leaf

its not time to take up arms....yet

We'll they did assassinate the head of the JBS for criticism of the CIA and Reagan by rerouting that Korean flight into soviet airspace. Jbs is based.

why would he name himself?
youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4
Khazar theory says one must completely assume the other personality to fool everyone

>AJ show is babbys first redpill for most people.
The fist redpill is the Holohoax.

You don't know the Jew Cube Matrix until you see through that.

Attached: red pill fixed.jpg (391x391, 21K)

Right, but ask anyone without that knowledge about and what do you get?
'water turns the frickin frogs gay!' and that reverberated enough to dismiss it. the perfect information killing machine because it wasn't a lie, right?