Can any of you redneck idiots please explain with evidence why the hell it would hurt the "elite" you're so afraid of...

Can any of you redneck idiots please explain with evidence why the hell it would hurt the "elite" you're so afraid of if the workers actually gained more rights? Like seriously, how the hell would George Soros and the other boogeymen that dumb ass soy-salesman Alex Jones tells you to fear (Ironic, considering how him and Paul Joseph Watson go on tangents day after day calling people with opposing viewpoints "soyboy", considering the fact that the idiots sell supplements that contain soy, such as brainforce, and its obvious they don't understand how isoflavones work, or science for that matter) How the hell would Soros profit from workers gaining more rights? This "globalist cabal" you people keep freaking out about - it already exists under corporatism, so why do you want to prop it up with fascism? How is corporatism beneficial to the human condition? Don't we have enough stupid plastic in the world? Don't your children have enough willy nilly toys and gadgets? Don't you think all that plastic you purchase is killing your offspring slowly? Is that what capitalism is? Buying cheap plastic shit for your kids to get cancer later on because of the shit that leaches out from the plastic? And you silly fucks are scared of workers standing up for fair and safe working conditions and better wages? I'm not talking merely unskilled labor, I'm talking everyone who is working class. Why does that frighten you? Why do you silly shits make a train of excuses why workers shouldn't have rights?

Attached: dumb.jpg (960x797, 89K)

>flaggot
Slide thread detected

>in all fields

because you gay

Lol all this text. Sage

I don't expect a cogent response, just a train of "fuck you commie!" and "drop them from a helicopter!" and "Enjoy the breadlines!"

Try actually explaining why my opinion is wrong rather than putting your thumbs in your ears like a child

>we support the workers
>we want to import more illegal immigrants to work below the minimum wage

get a load of this memeflag.

>putting an opinion in my mouth that I never spoke

I never said I wanted immigrants to work below minimum wage, did I?

See you silly shits always do that, push an opinion down someone's throat without any validity or basis in reality.

Also, borders are retarded. They are imaginary lines, dude. Mexicans are the nicest fucking people too. They fed me when I had fucking nothing dude.

Which positive freedoms do you wish workers had?

I'll attempt to have a conversation with you. Let's figure some shit out.

Attached: 9ceeec4be604df8dc6e8bfcbde198191.jpg (800x799, 323K)

Show flag

cut off your dick and transplant it to your forehead.

I want for dangerous jobs to be required to provide full healthcare to their employees. This means if a company deals with heavy duty carcinogenic compounds they should pay the full healthcare for their workers. Is that fair enough?

>hes going all out
so you think your hot shit, doncha?

You didnt understood what he said, did you ? Thats why you are a useful idiot. Prolly a student too.

What "worker's rights" are you talking about?

Welcome to Sup Forums. Please enjoy your orientation gif.

Attached: 1513697665248.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

>I want for dangerous jobs to be required to provide full healthcare to their employees. This means if a company deals with heavy duty carcinogenic compounds they should pay the full healthcare for their workers. Is that fair enough?

They should provide insurance for their workers, yes.

Your mom gay.

I mean, I have a degree in science, if that's what you're getting at. And I have a decent job too, helping build drones that protect your ass from terrorists. No shit. This is real life shit I'm saying here. And it isn't even what I graduated school for. I graduated with a degree in bio. Minor in chem. But now I'm working not only making drones but also helping make shit that helps launch fighter jets off of fucking aircraft carriers. So yeah, I'm not some random teenager. I work to help build the things that help defend people from terrorists. And yes I am anarchist

I would love to punch you. "Hey man Mexicans fed me and shit dude bro". Ugh what a cunt you are. A true cunt.

Why am I voting for Hilary?

>because that's just what a normal person should do, now shut up and give her her turn

oh ok makes sense

>Can any of you redneck idiots please explain with evidence why the hell it would hurt the "elite" you're so afraid of if the workers actually gained more rights?
Uh probably because it would be harder to exploit them

>evidence

See webm

Attached: uma.webm (360x640, 2.93M)

No.

If you want a certain compensation for your time, either revolt, or shut up. No middle ground. What's the need for collectivism?

Attached: 1512023702072.jpg (177x284, 19K)

Because the capitalism must expand exponentially or crumble. There can be no bench Mark. As for the rest.

"Propaganda is essential to the health of any democracy" - Edward Bernays

I'm not reading all that. Stay mad kid

S H O W
H
O
W

F L A G
L
A
G

Attached: 1519758204218.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

>Can any of you redneck idiots
Stopped reading right there. That attitude is why I will be permanently voting red for the rest of my life, as will my family.

Keep up the good work I'm sure you generated a few new votes just by making this shitty condescending thread. In the future, if you want to bring people to your cause, learn to speak like an adult.

Come and punch me then, bitch. Like I said, I help build drones that help defend your stupid ass from ISIS, dumb fuck. I'm not hard to find.

All you stupid asses with your stupid assumptions. I didn't vote Hillary, I didn't vote for anyone. Why do you assume just because someone disagrees with your government they instantly are on the other stupid fake team? There is no difference between the parties, dude.

I don't expect republicans to read. Its too difficult to science, or math, or even have anything based in reality for them. Good job. Did you drop out of grade school?

"Yeah man dude, I don't care about anything, man. Dude, who cares bro! Yeah, fuck it!"

>I didn't vote Hillary, I didn't vote for anyone.
Then you have no right to voice any displeasure at anyone for who they voted for. You are a child and should be treated like one.

SHOW FLAG
H
O

F
L
A
G

because shitskins arent human and dont value freedom, prosperity, or the life of themselves or anything else in general

sage

Attached: 1518221817664 (1).webm (534x398, 869K)

i want flag em kay

I don't kiss people's asses so you have to deal with candid talk. If you can't handle honest talking I'm not about to blow smoke up your ass and paint a pretty picture for you like all these other people do in this echochamber.
I don't need CNN or NBC or Fox or CBS to tell me how retarded Trump is. His own tweets show how fucking big of a dipshit he is. If that offends you, why do you get offended by the truth? I'm not offended when you assbags say Obama was a horrible president. I agree. But I'm not myopic like you shitlords are. I can call it like it is. Trump is a fucking moron

>"leftist"
>opposes trade protectionism

Face it, you're full of shit.

Attached: Pipimi respons to a CNN reporter.gif (248x225, 203K)

>the parties are the same, maaaan. It's all an illusion, maaaan.

Yes, I remember how anti-second amendment Ron Paul is, and how much Maxine Waters hates unions...

Attached: 1517409375012.gif (500x521, 1.34M)

FLAG

>Its too difficult to science, or math, or even have anything based in reality for them.
lol

Attached: The_nigger_in_this_thread.jpg (249x202, 14K)

Shills aren't bringing their best.

Wrong.
I have every right to voice displeasure to all parties. Because I'm not a bitch and I don't need to be controlled, I don't kowtow to people telling me what the fuck to do.

Attached: 1520753761246.png (855x855, 976K)

trump is a 70 year old man

it doesnt take a genius to not be a corrupt kike who sells out the middle class

you're a dumbass

I don't kiss people's asses so you have to deal with candid talk.
Stopped reading right there. Once again, you are a child. You think calling people names and insulting them is being candid. You're just behaving like a little child throwing a tantrum. You're throwing such an incredible tantrum I can't even make it past the first sentence of your posts. You didn't even vote, which again, makes you a child.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

Attached: 71c99ecd08d7b8f79610d6ebb355eb1160e28da010ea06498decef82cc544fa6.png (500x452, 110K)

>Also, borders are retarded. They are imaginary lines, dude. Mexicans are the nicest fucking people too.

Do you realize that whites are only 10% of the human population, and that the majority of other humans are retarded, violent, apes that would devour us and civilization and return to barbarism if you faggots actually got your way?

Attached: global map of gun ownership and homicides murder rates.jpg (640x690, 50K)

you are a fucking uneducated moron, thats what you are and no amount of fancy masturbation and padding yourself on the back will change that.

Attached: 1520213805244.jpg (1252x905, 140K)

YOU ARE HIDING LITTLE GOY

Attached: 1520374537723.jpg (557x869, 220K)

If you're looking for high intelligence on POL you may be disappointed.

And you're right about the rednecks. VW has a factory in the South and there was a Union organization and the company said it was okay with them if they had a Union but the IDIOT workers (propagandized by anti union corps) voted it down.

Attached: 1520212753466.png (977x922, 450K)

Lol
Look that that grammar. It has to be a nigger.

Attached: 1515032476879.png (514x666, 410K)

Attached: 1520213677410.png (633x581, 606K)

Attached: 1520667116815.png (1504x1700, 712K)

>Because I'm not a bitch

Clearly you are.

Yes.... I'm such a child that I help make the fucking blockswitches that launch fucking fighter jets off of aircraft carriers, that's how much of a child I am.

Attached: 1520666500820.png (1621x859, 495K)

TLDR

next time try not to be so long-winded and boring.

Attached: 1520678603230.jpg (1000x669, 158K)

Niggers.

Attached: 1520770733035.jpg (1293x914, 506K)

I simply don't care about worker right's because in my profession they aren't violated, I'm an engineer and have no knowledge of how other industries are treated to be quite honest.
If you want a good paying job don't go into a low paying industry, if you want a safe job don't go into a dangerous industry.

Attached: 1515233254642.jpg (608x397, 30K)

Attached: 1520211818966.png (613x652, 225K)

Workers never go for it because it's never just about working conditions. There's always a vast array of other degnerate oppressed and beliefs you must accept.

The working class doesn't want a borderless world and people will always see things through the lens of tribalism rather than class.

>I'm such a child that getting called a child enrages my tantrum so I have to rabidly defend myself and try to regain my credibility by stating my profession.
>Also I didn't vote because I'm a child but here's why you are idiots for voting!

You're a child.

Attached: OaIOGDt3tQT05hZb9udITGHvm4eHcRq_lfANA2bj7nM.png (600x738, 361K)

If you're so intelligent, then try reading this whole pic related.

Attached: Morality and Abstract Thought African nigger intelligence gap, Amren.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: 1518654609138.png (750x1334, 1.79M)

Attached: 1513752057922.jpg (1440x857, 164K)

Yes you do. You're a tool of capitalist ideology in the simplest terms. Your opinions are protected by the elites. It's protected when people like you beat Trump supporters in the street and get their charges dropped. People like you call big corporations to snitch on Trump supporters for their Facebook posts and they fire those people. And those corporations love you. Because you work for them. You're their secret police to get rid of those who threaten the global market by advocating protectionism and national identities.

Attached: 1520213696965.jpg (2780x4000, 1.7M)

Sir, are you going to keep ignoring me? I thought you were looking for something outside of the usual, "LOL, bread-lines."

I think you may have been lying.

Yet we are forcing you to hide behind your meme flag, because we know the truth

Those are people without hope and sense in life. The last thing that gives them any sense is faith in shallow american exceptionalism that is rambling about guns, low taxes, artificial communist threat and the veneration of rich people

oh youre one of those google ai military faggots, figures youre a filthy commie oh but you want everyone to be equal oh but you work for the elite military industrial complex we're all comin for you son, better stop now faggot

Attached: blood drinking rockefeller.jpg (600x315, 41K)

Attached: Anthony hopkins pedophile.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Attached: 1517871938629.jpg (2048x1843, 957K)

It's impossible to read your posts out loud without sounding like a whiny baby.

Lol the dumb nigger made another thread.

Shitty blog, Schlomo.

Attached: 781F20C1-21FF-4033-A670-EF6DFE352A18.jpg (997x813, 167K)

I believe this is still happening under twitter owned periscope.

Attached: 1513024857885.jpg (1080x848, 175K)

Its hardly a tantrum, its how I speak in everyday life. Honestly I don't have to prove shit to you or to anybody but myself. I don't need to be controlled or ruled by anybody. I can make my life my own. I don't need people telling me what to do. Maybe you do, as a childish minded individual.

People who are secure with themselves don't constantly brag and threaten others. Did you have a strong father figure growing up?

>George Soros
just another rothschild stooge.
Because the whole point is to make the earth into brazil 2.0. a.k.a. a mongoloid shithole where everyone is dirt poor and the jews lord over their cattle down in the favelas.

Attached: pb-111114-rio-slum-01.jpg (1500x965, 1.35M)

You sound like a child rebellion against their father. You weren't raised by a single mother or a father who beat you were you?

Holy fuck look at his eyes what fucking drugs is he on? All of them? Seriously ...

Attached: 1520896423273.gif (200x200, 1.29M)

Nobody, in the history of ever, responded well to such condescending bullshit. Go fucking knife yourself.

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

I wasn't aware I was bragging or threatening. Usually that happens first with the Sup Forums fascists, threatening death onto people with opposing opinions. Its not bragging if I'm telling the god's honest truth. I'm not bragging. I am just making it clear I'm not a fucking burger flipper and I'm not a snowflake. I help keep this nation and all nations safe from terrorists and yet so many of you hate on me and hate on me and hate on me for no fucking reason, making assumptions that "I work for Soros." I don't work for Soros, he doesn't pay me a dime, and if given the opportunity I would take all his wealth and give it to the destitute just as I would Bill Gates and the CEO of Amazon. Does that make me evil? And why would that make me evil? You guys despise those boogeymen just the same as us, but when we actually call to action, you guys cower down and act like you want to beat the piss out of the revolutionaries. You act like we work for Hillary or Soros when we despise them just as much as Bush or Obama or Clinton or Trump. So why am I the bad guy? Because I point out that the silly notion of race is stupid? That in ten thousand years race won't mean shit, and your descendants will look back and think "Damn that generation was retarded." ????

saged and hidden

“I don’t need anyone to tell me what to do, except my bosses who tell me to work for minimum wage..”

>having to ask that question
trump, (((please))))

> anarchist
> literally makes drones for the state

Holy shit.

Well my job isn't minimum wage. I honestly don't think anybody would do my line of work for minimum wage.

The silly notion of race ? It's no coinicidence the whole of Africa is a shithole while Europe Is basically heaven on Earth in comparison . Why does 6 percent of U.S population commit 50 percent of murders ?

Attached: 1520894809727.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

sure it isn’t pumpkin.

I cannot wait until your drones start dropping hellfires on the YPG lol

>fucking drugs is he on
foreskins and goy blood