ULTIMATE HAPPENING ALERT:ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, MUELLER JUST CONCLUDED TREASON

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, CODE RED BROS CODE RED

WASHINGTON POST

Despite the fact the heavily partisan Intel committee investigation had recently ended,. Independent investigator Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the failed former president committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

At a press conference, Mueller teary eyed and exhausted, sweat cascading down his sickly white face said it's his recommendation that the Department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, is punishable to extreme lengths. He also recommended Trump to be detained at Gitmo (A prison he proposed to keep opened) throughout the duration of the trial

"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene OUR American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, "

At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs." Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "Fuck Barron"" could be heard from the streets.

In an emergency press conference Paul Ryan apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress and subsequently sliced his abdomen open in what appeared to be a katana sword
Sources have spotted Trump at the White House residency where Mueller appeared from behind to put Trump in handcuffs himself.

Attached: triatorjail.jpg (800x533, 46K)

>no source
Fuck off

>What is the Washington post?

Fuck off

>a memeflag posts fanfiction

WASHINGTON POST retard

>what is the Washington post?
fake news. my dude, next time you try to shill, when you pick your fake source, (1) at least make a picture of the fake story; and (2) since you're making it up anyway, why not pick a news org with credibility?

>No source
Kys you flaggot

Wow, someone really IS stuck in the Hillary timeline, huh?

The washington compost would post this kind of fan fiction

>3am on a monday
yea ok
sage

Oy vey

Since you're too brain damaged to look for the link yourself I screenshotted it for you buddy

Attached: muellertreasonproof.png (994x327, 40K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP IDIOT ENOUGH WITH THESE SHITTY "LE HABBENING TRUMP HABBENIN" threads motherfuckers nothings happening hes president for his entire term get a fucking job you washedup basement dwelling LOSERS

Do you think Mueller just stops you moron?

>subsequently sliced his abdomen open in what appeared to be a katana sword
Obviously fake but thanks for a funny read.

>the votes Donald
why is everyone in this country stupid

Attached: IMG_4596.jpg (640x960, 36K)

>but he didn't link it.
thx op i bought 100k

Crap, I'm stuck in a time loop.
This exact thing happened. Exactly at the same time at night. When exactly the same things were happening in my life in general.
And I remember the headline on Drudge was the same.
And I remember at the time, thinking even then that it had happened before.

DIGITS confirm its fake news

did you guys even read the op jesus fucking christ asking for sources and shit idiots the lot of you

Q PREDICTED THIS IN THAT THREAD THE OTHER DAY
WATCH OUT FOR FASLE FLAG AND SHILLARY APPEARANCE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AFTER OBUMMER IS ANNOUNCED KING
IT'S NOT A GUN PROBLEM IT'S A HEART PROBLEM

Attached: 1518480491719.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

I KeK'd pretty hard, thanks OP.
Fucking hell Sup Forums, please look up satire.

Attached: notfaggot.jpg (334x302, 32K)

Wat?

Attached: 1513488924819.gif (242x200, 864K)

triggering Sup Forums is such a beautiful thing

kek'd

Sauce?

Attached: cc.png (360x460, 35K)

No sauce because OP lied. Just report and move on.

>Chants of "Fuck Barron"
FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1506215578457.jpg (600x606, 99K)

>colluding with Russia to steal November's election from President Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I lol'd

Fuck you fucking faggots. I love you.

Does your mother stop?

Good to see some of the MSM sources have returned to a little professionalism and level headed decorum instead of the usual mindless anti-Trump vitriol.

wow, amazing imaginary source!

>MUELLER
That fag is totally useless

Good lord what a humorless bunch. It's clearly fake, no pig-iron folded nipblade could possibly pierce Ryan's all American six pack.

>MUELLER JUST CONCLUDED TREASON

no

>What is the Washington post?
fanfiction, mostly.

Attached: thisisnotnormal.png (1457x1163, 1.4M)

>no source

Attached: 1519418452654.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: cry gif.gif (250x163, 3.03M)