Why are the windows always on the left in Japanese classrooms?

Why are the windows always on the left in Japanese classrooms?

You're right.

Architectural convention, so that you always approach a class from walking down the right side of the hallway. makes it easier to copy-paste the classrooms for efficiency

A teacher used to teaching in one room might accidentally walk out of a window if they had to teach a lesson in a room that was the other way round when they were tired and hungover.

I can reorient the classroom so that the windows are on the right without changing anything about the entrance at all, so that can't be the reason.

If the light comes from the left, your arm won't cast a shadow on your paper when you're writing unless you're left handed.

Liberal bias.

That's a pretty shitty excuse. Does Japan still use kerosene lamps, or something?

What do you mean? "left" and "right" are relative orientations. If you face the class from the chalkboard the windows are on the right. Dumbass.

NO U
What OP means is the layout of the classroom always being the same.

Do you go to school at night?

Why fight it when there's literally no benefit to having the windows on the right? The sun is pretty fucking bright, you know.

>sun in Japan shines 24/7, there are no cloudy days
Where are you even from.

Feng Shui.

>you mustn't do anything that has a benefit when there is good sunlight because sometimes there's not!

Japanese is right hand people. They read from right to left too

Stupid attentionwhore, making a thousand posts in a thread. quite shameful. You should stop right now, else you'll be reported for flooding, which is against global rule number 10 of the Sup Forums code of conduct.
You have been warned.

>sometimes
I imagine it's 'most times' in winter.
'Shadow casting as you write' seems like an unreal and petty excuse.

Yep, I just ran through every highschool anime I've seen and it's always the same, wtf?

You don't know what flooding is, do you.
Are you still upset I stole your trip?

Kamichu’s is the other way

>tripfag complaining about attentionwhoring

Also if you removed the blackboard and put it onto the opposite wall the windows would be on the right of the students. So you can
>make a quadratic building
>put classrooms on all 4 sides
>make sure the students have windows on their left...
>... by putting the blackboards onto the right walls
Anyway, are there really no classrooms in Japan where the windows are on the right of the students?

>Are you still upset I stole your trip?

What a child. What a baby. You don't understand it do you? of course you don't, you're a third grade nu-tripfag, there's no way for you to know what the gig is about. S-So young. Very sad. He doesn't know how to play the game. A tear to you young person with a tripcode.

I don't know, but in a quick google image search for "anime high school classroom" the ratio is about 20:1.

Go on.

NO FUCK YOU, YOU GO ON. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THIS UNIRONIC SHIT POST? SHITPOSTING IS A PING PONG GAME YOU FUCK FACE AND YOU HAVE TO PLAY BALL. FUCKING HIT THE BALL BACK JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE DEMANDING A 5 TENEDORES DINNER HERE BUT YOU'RE NOT GIVING ME THE RAW MATERIAL SHITFACE

You know for a memelord you don't actually post a lot do you? Not used to trip courting?
Who even sired a lame ass like you?...