IS HE OUR GUY??????

youtube.com/watch?v=9QX2bBFAnK0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgQqWPckAHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dude is like a unicorn. He only comes out once in a while

But when he does, it's a fucking miracle.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=vgQqWPckAHE

delete this

Attached: 24646575687.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

This kid is actually austisic. Where is his helmet. Who gave him a camera? I guess what he is doing is more productive than licking the lense and filming himself wack it to my little pony.

jealousy is so ugly.

My autism spectrum is clearly not as debilitating as 4 chain boy here.

Is this guy trolling? He says shit like "Kangz" and clearly patronizes everything he says.

>found the newfag
>ABOY

I've been on here for years. It's not like you can know every stupid meme or random e-celeb. Some of this shit only lasts for a single fucking day.

Nowadays practically no ones knows who Ashley is despite Sup Forums having a huge boner for her for months almost three years ago.

>her
Yup you’re a newfag

Who's Ashley?

Some twink who posted altright memes with a voice like nyanners

A girl who posted extremely Sup Forums tier memes and videos which got her banned from youtube a dozen times

hurr durr >her

She also got a lot of these stupid memes during posting because she had short hair.

Attached: 1428267824936.png (720x960, 619K)

hes a god damn hero

It was a guy you fucking idiot

Cool memes, and yet even after everyone said that shit, no one ever posted proof. We all know it was just another stupid
>her
joke

how does he keep a straight face the entire time

>bandana
He's a fucking skinhead. He just wears that bandana to hide his bald head. You can clearly see there's no hair under it.

>Karl Marx in the background of the OP picture
Anybody who still reveres Karl Marx must have missed some serious history lessons.

>Black Panther
Purely political movie, disappointed as a superhero action movie, will be among the "meh" average but not super movie once this racist discussion peters out.

Jesus Christ is this guy for real? Is this satire?

The Queen of Sup Forums will always be our Queen and you can all fuck off with your nihilism.

Attached: queen of pol 78.jpg (918x1224, 297K)

the guy has been around for 6 years now, hes got his own agenda.