Is the new right-wing movement already dying?

I am pretty disappointed to be honest.

Back in 2015, I thought we were on the brink of entering a new era of right-wing ideology. I thought leftism was going to be crushed and businesses would have no choice but to cater to our demands and needs.

Pretty much the complete opposite has happened. The leftist globalist establishment has cracked down on hate speech laws, de-platformed any right-wing dissent, progressives have become emboldened, antifa has grown and radicalized a ton, and marxism seems to have become far more popular.

The worst part is that the right-wing movement has basically calmed down and just fallen into a relaxed apathetic slumber because they think Trump is in office so they don't have to do anything.

Why won't the right-wing organize and fight against leftist censorship and abuse? Why won't anyone do anything about Antifa? This is insanity.

As Antifa grows, they are eventually going to come for everybody. We are already seeing them come for METAL bands. Soon they'll come for Christians. Anyone who opposes their marxist ideology.

What is the future of the right-wing in the west? Honestly. I do not feel good about it. Even public figures like Spencer and Milo are contending that we are not winning and things are not going well.

Attached: 16105837_1374526805944247_3367909042761131204_n.jpg (512x910, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This sounds prewritten. Literally a year ago Trump got sworn in, faggot, and the more they try to hurt us, the more powerful you become. You're either a blackpilled retard from r*ddit or a shill.

Attached: A2A16E0B-B1AD-40DB-AF38-4D4EE149AA43-5300-000005AA7F96D04F.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

You were told about the pendulum.

Attached: 1514689248502.png (852x612, 406K)

Holy shit, gay. Give it 2 years, and the highest court in the world shall be safely in the hands of our people.

Then we will fix it all.

>not going 3rd Position

take the case of Isareli jews

>they have elected "right wing fascist-alike" (according to many western interpreters) Netanyahu
>they send THIS to an international event to reel in the lefttard SJWs in spite of Netanyahu ruling them:

youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc

tl;dr utilizing both Left/Right qualities or simply "going beyond thme both" (the latter is harder to prove)

>in spite of Netanyahu
*despite the fact that Netanyahu rules them

(Israeli ESC entries go through their state TV channel afaik, ie he has SOME input in it being chosen to represent them?)

Actually I feel like they've gotten more weaker. More and more people are aware of the media bullshit and what's being done. Trump is da kek.

FPBP. Op is a demoralizing faggot and should be bitchslapped until he sulks away sobbing quietly.

The right usually gets subverted by Christian Zionism and Jewish Zionism. No change this time around. The US has fixed some of the problems in the world, albeit they were responsible for creating them.

Ann Coulter's started talking about the JQ a week ago. A talking point you'd never see outside of Sup Forums 5 years ago is now being spouted by a meme conservatard. Were you expecting the whole world would be fascists and we'd have seen rahowa by now?

>Even public figures like Spencer and Milo

have you not beeon to Sup Forums in the last 12 months?

>Milo is an apologist for rapist catholic priests (claims to have attended "sex parties" with minors being preyed upon, not doing anything about it, later jokes about being raped himself and tries to generalize it as harmless)
>Spencer is possibly CIA cointel (that jewish associate of his who coined 'Alt Right' term + his former credentials and loafs of speculation on here)
Heck even David DUKE has his skeptics thinking he might be a disguised "Dukowitz" having undergone nose surgey to fool his listeners (Alex Jones syndrome)

hot mess

>because they think Trump is in office so they don't have to do anything.

American rightwingers can only go against Trump so far until he pits the military waeponry against them??

>be U.S. rightwing ancap Sup Forumsack
>you go innawoods with other enlightened Alt. X people
>oh wait, there could be missiles and helicopters sent on them should they piss off the Establishment too much, too fast
in an american context, you never know if people DO get disarmed with only the military/police left carrying weapons, as is the case in most european countries besides Switzerland

Demoralization shill, complete with an image of a mixed race woman to arouse sexual feelings.

sage

Every time I make a thread pointing out the fact that we are NOT winning in the way everyone thinks we are, I get a bunch of brainlets saying "DEMORALIZATION SHILL GTFO"

Fucking idiots. What exactly are we winning? Tell me, I want to know.

>Antifa shuts down absolutely any right-wing events and succeeds, nobody even gives a shit anymore
>tech de-platforming every right-winger
>Universities getting even more leftist, and students generally have no problem with this
>Hate-speech laws cracking down all across the west
>states now cracking down on gun control
>businesses are still cracking under the pressure of any demands from the progressives, probably even worse than before
>Trump isn't actually doing that much to prevent any of this

t. all of you

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)

>Milo is an
Do I need to repeat his "sassy" mass media persona about claiming to be "To the right" while sucking BBC dick and ironically racemixing (just not between Male/Female, but still racemixing which tends to upset rightwingers at large (Especially TradCons and more modern "Alt Right" people, at least online*)

*exceptions made with those Alt. Politics-white people that go on about >Purity and >Anti-Degeneracy but still breeds with asian/turkish women or whatever, they exist too

Yup. It's a concern shill. Stop posting uggos in the OP next time.

>Ann Coulter's started talking about the JQ a week ago. A talking point you'd never see outside of Sup Forums 5 years ago is now being spouted by a meme conservatard. Were you expecting the whole world would be fascists and we'd have seen rahowa by now?

True, but what will come of this? Probably nothing.

Even if people wake up to the JQ, what is going to happen? Only a few normies will wake up, and progressives will keep marching forward and normies will stay drunk/sexed up as the empire burns.

Then kill yourself. If it's completely over kill yourself, or go innawoods, or go fuck hookers for the rest of your life in some third world asian country. Or post something else that people can be doing that will achieve something. Fucking faggot.

His surviving bloodline/family wlll also be intermarried and -bred into the jewish ethnicity btw

>he panders to Alt Righters by mentioning the "small elite owning the most of newspapers" (ie the JQ) back in the fall of 2016
>wins election
>drops going after JQ newspaper CEOs at large, drops persecuting Hillary ("Lock her up!"), allows his children to intermarry with jews
>also retconning his ENTIRE election campaign with how he treated Syria/Assad in order to please Israel (ie not "America First" there)

at best Sup Forums can try to admire his boasty braggardy manner in public settings (his attitude when handling press meetings), but gaining anything wortwhile beyond that is a stretch

>Yup. It's a concern shill. Stop posting uggos in the OP next time.

Yup, a brainlet. Sit back and relax as democunts flood out to the voting booth in 2018.

We're totally winning! Normies are waking up to the kikes! Yeah totally!

Fucking retard. Go talk to some normies at the bar. They don't have a clue what's going on

No retard I am saying that people waking up to "DA JQ" isn't going to change shit.

Right-wingers need to organize in the same way that progressives do. We need to shut down businesses and make them comply to OUR demands.

we need a fucking database of marxists professors and we need to harass them until the university fires them. We need to go after the anti-white propaganda pushers in the way progressives go after anybody who mumbles something they don't like.

If Trump was a typical republican there'd be a massive amnesty on the table right now, Texas and Florida would turn permanently blue 15-20 years ahead of schedule and the right in America as currently constituted would become unviable forever.

No one's thought of that before. You're a genius. That's totally not stuff people would be doing if it was viable.

No don't get me wrong, electing Trump was a HUGE victory.

But to progressives it was just one battle loss for them. They are already angry and getting ready to come back twice as hard. They are going to elect the most hardline gun-grabbing marxist soyboy jewfaggot to office they can possibly find just because they are angry about Trump

>That's totally not stuff people would be doing if it was viable.

Why is it not viable?

>True, but what will come of this? Probably nothing.
Coulter is strategic, waiting with mentioning the JQ until it benefits HER or HER CAREER

You can read Hannah Arendt as exposing the JQ back in her day; she openly criticized israeli jews and jew leadership during WW2 years (some of those points made still intersect with what neonazi echo today btw), but she does it within an academic setting of hers that still to this day reinterprets it into a modern SJW/Left interpretation in mainstream media magazines

>electing Trump was a HUGE victory.
that remains to be seen; I'm hugely skeptical since Syria attacks in early 2017 (And him dropping the "Draining of the swamp" promises, ie investigating the Clintons (with possible JQ connections) (remember when Trump spoke of a hidden "Deep State" [JQ 2.0] combined with online digging on #Pizzagate and that Abramovic Serbia-LadyGaga-ish artist?))

This, that they crack down so hard shows we are gaining power, not losing it.

>elections
Dude, this is a 400 year war with well over 200 years to go. You won't be alive to see the end of it. Right is a movement for the nations not individuals.

Attached: 1503963871154m.jpg (1024x606, 79K)

>gets subverted by Christian Zionism
Shut up Varg

Italybro is right. The air gets thinner for (((them))) everybody sees the signs more an dmore people swallow the truth

He hasn't dropped the drain the swamp stuff. He was ranting about how he is getting the "Scumbags out of washington slowly".

The "lock her up stuff" is weird. I have no idea why he backed off on that. The people start chanting it every single time he speaks and he just looks awkward and doesn't know what to say, very strange.

Regardless, it is definitely a victory to have someone win who is against the current immigration policy and wants the death penalty for drug dealers.

And simply just not having a cuckservative or democrat in office is good

>Right-wingers need to organize in the same way that progressives do. We need to shut down businesses and make them comply to OUR demands.
b-but wait

>Violence is "Degenerate"
>Sex-as-a-weapon (attraction/teasing) is "degenerate"
>purity signalling about sexual life leading into infighting (historical example: the neonazis in Germany almost died off when their former Michael Kuhnen guy died in AIDS; despite laughing over his homosexual death, no leader came that made their movement as sstrong again)
rightists need to get unhinged and act outside the box tb q h

>become the enemy

But at what cost?

Attached: 1487442236253.png (874x666, 39K)

>The people start chanting it every single time he speaks and he just looks awkward and doesn't know what to say, very strange.
I didn't know that's at thing, nice to see that people don't forget about it

>and wants the death penalty for drug dealers.
k, THIS is a good point from the Trump administration then (should the 'War On Drugs' era come to a halt come 200-24?)

>The "lock her up stuff" is weird. I have no idea why he backed off on that.
Because he still hasn't got the control of courts. Also we don't know how solid the case is. Aaaand ultimately Hillary is just a puppet and no one goes after puppets.

It was dead before it was born, it's being push by Sup Forums faggots, the social equivalent of downs.

Oh wow, this thread is like a collection of corruption-shilling models.

Stay true bros.

Why would the right wing ever advance when people are unwilling to actually learn about it outside of Sup Forums memes.

Back in X I thought Y, but after time and more Jewish tricks, I BELEIVE Z.

Please go die or come back when you are 18.

Attached: IMG_0412.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

This was honestly my biggest fear when Trump got elected. That the right would feel too comfortable with Trump in office. I still fear that he is controlled opposition

The right needs a true leader and a real movement. Not just behind a president, but an entire party/ideology

>Because he still hasn't got the control of courts. Also we don't know how solid the case is. Aaaand ultimately Hillary is just a puppet and no one goes after puppets.

Yeah probably this. I don't think he dropped it for any bad reason.

>k, THIS is a good point from the Trump administration then (should the 'War On Drugs' era come to a halt come 200-24?)

You should watch Trump's recent PA rally. It's actually fascinating. He starts talking about how we need the death penalty for drug dealers, and all of the Trump supporters start looking uncomfortable and awkward, and he can sense it, but he just keeps telling them that we need to start killing drug dealers and they need to get behind that.

It showed serious leadership IMO. Usually Trump is sort of giving his crowd what they want, but in this case he was actually making the case to them on why we need to start killing them while they look hesitant. Interesting stuff.

People are getting sick of all the politics being shoved in their face and are becoming moderates.

Wow, you sound like a complete faggot.

So you thought we were winning in 2015 when we had literally no wins? And now it's got a little harder and requires meatspace activities after all our wins we are losing.

t. Trudeau

Attached: 1520602085888.jpg (420x420, 22K)

You haven't been paying attention.

>being aggressively tactical about things is "corruption"
reminder that DA JOOS use sly and conniving tactics and still win most of the time

or that right leaning leaders still live "degenerately" if they have the riches and powers to do so (Haile Selassie was illiberal; he also let many of his people starve while feeding him and his lions plenty of food, iirc)

I don't mind taking you at face value, even if you are a shill, it won't hurt to distribute whitepills to fellow right wing folks.

>Antifa shuts down absolutely any right-wing events and succeeds, nobody even gives a shit anymore

Masked men intimidating speakers at events has a limited shelf life. Spencer wasn't well liked after Charlottesville, however now we have Lauren getting detained in the UK which is terrible optics for the left. Long term censorship WILL backfire on them and hard. Censorship is what caused GG and untold damage to left causes culminating in Trump's election in the first place. Sociologists (real ones not marxist imbeciles) will be studying that one for years in the future.

>tech de-platforming every right-winger

Again, censorship is going to backfire on them hard. Facebook is already becoming the next Myspace. What will take its place?

>Universities getting even more leftist, and students generally have no problem with this

Charter and private schools, tech schools, will outperform outdated university models in the future and manufacturing oriented culture will reduce the over inflated "worth" of the pseudo intellectuals they are churning out.

>Hate-speech laws cracking down all across the west

People will not live under this kind of oppression. It just takes enough of them to be made uncomfortable by it.

>states now cracking down on gun control

It's a slippery slope but they have a long, long way to go before the 2nd is repealed.

>businesses are still cracking under the pressure of any demands from the progressives, probably even worse than before

And businesses fold due to right and center right deserting them all the time.

Once economic power is restored to the midwest and taken away from the coasts (don't forget SALT subsidies dying) there will be a serious shift in American culture. Demographics may be destiny, but even moreso are dollars.

>just wait!
>just keep waiting man, it will all fix itself!
>keep waiting, don't do anything!
>make sure you're not doing anything to fix anything because you need to be waiting

mommy give me milkers

there is nothing right wing about Sup Forums or the alt-right. You're just a bunch of autistic virgin nerds that spout green frog memes, blame Jews for everything, and happen to say nigger a lot.

We have institutional power against us. Acting violently will just get us labeled as terrorists like antifa except authorities will actually crack down on the right.

U know that anti fa has a metal/punk label ? I mean I'm conservative but I see fascism is against everything good in America. Fascism kills culture. Look at russia for gods sake, they struggle to just be allowed to do half the shit America dies on the regular. We need a right wing movement that isn't going around throwing offensive shit in peoples face and then they call censorship, its embarrassing. This generation doesn't understand conservatism

There is a new movement racist scum, and we're coming for you.

Attached: 0abc827d939407d8d2dc1a23fb5b4ac4a2ff068164b453b74e6683a4343aeccd.png (614x768, 699K)

You need to 18 to be on Sup Forums

but everyone here is 14

What a stupid fucking sentence.

>t. nervous porky

Attached: 3b3acd44737d30a2699cae10f1b53355b1ca40d9ae2d47528accb7b4d8f90776.png (576x566, 323K)

Jewish scapegoat

meanwhile both "SJW left" and cuckservative moderate rightwingers continue to advance their positions (in Cultural War/Kulturkampf in Art/Music/Film/Aesthetics for the left. and financing of institutions* or businesses on the right side)

*>muh traditional Catholic Europe and "we need to keep countries christian" >disregarding rapist scandals from priests OR that the _de facto_ leadership of the church openly intends to use their powers for more nonwhite immigration (see christian churches both protestant/catholic that push for this, with "conservatives" backing them up due to nostalgia goggles)

The answer to your question is the Alt-Right has been hi-jacked by virtue signalling sperg’s who froth at the mouth when they see a “thot” online who happens to agree with them, but are totally passive in the face of the daily degeneracy and “clownworldism” we are subjected to everyday. Unfortunately, the movement has a “sperg problem” and because of the lack of organisation, these spergs aren’t patrolled. For example, those fucking morons who tipped off the MSM in relation to Cruz being a member of the group were a bunch of LARPers who were doing it for the lulz, anybody at the moment can claim to be a leader of an Alt-Right movement, none of it is patrolled. However, what is worse is the lack of unity bought on by no leadership, the amount of energy expended on attacking other figures in the movement is on the order of magnitude greather than the energy spent on attacking the (((globalists))) and (((cultural marxists))). Now read carefully, the primary aim of the movement is “accelerationism” that is, to forego any activism and instead embrace passivity in the deluded hope that things will get so bad the normies will wake up and demand the govt be replaced, it won’t happen, we’ll all be locked up because the “leaders” of the movement surrendered any political capital they had when they were the majority.

THAT CHAIR

Right wingers just make bad music. Lets be honest here.

Holy shit, you are exactly the type of person I am making this thread about

>Yes the left is winning, but eventually people are going to get mad and there will be a backlash!!!!

It's the most delusional speculation I have ever seen. The average person does not even know about any of the stuff you just wrote out. The average right-winger basically tuned out after the election and just sees what Tucker carlson is saying every once in a while to stay up with the times

>Once economic power is restored to the midwest

And then all of the foreigners and libshits flood into the midwest for work? The midwest is already controlled by Chicago and Minneapolis anyways.

Shut up virgin lmao

>This generation doesn't understand conservativism
>This generation doesn't understand classical liberalist Reagan-era faggotry

lmao

>nervous porky

Yes leftypol, millionaire factory workers are just hanging out on Sup Forums shilling for capitalism!

The left memes again!

Culture is a natural property of a population. You can't conserve it without conserving the current population. Moreover conservatives have done nothing to protect their values as they are consumed by liberal zealotry.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

(((you)))

Economic power will not return to the midwest anytime soon. The global market opened and you can't close that. Its done. Seriously any still living in the Midwest and know anyone struggling with medical bills just do not care about their lives. Those places are literal jail states.

Eat shit shareblue cuck right wing is just acting genorous and like a grown up man unlike liberal petulant child tactic

because youre not that intelligent and you want the wrong thing

Milkies

Attached: 1519705901638.jpg (500x661, 104K)

Pretty much exactly this

The "movement" is the biggest collection of clowns and weirdos I have ever seen in my life.

The most normal person in this thing is Nicholas Fuentes and he's a 19 year old who just bitches about all of the other people in the movement all day.

LMAO WHAT?

the russia investigation (the ONLY thing they had on trump) is dead and you want to blackpill?

you're one of those faggot Spencer followers aren't you? you people have no idea what it takes to win. you blackpill so easily when your ineffective publicity stunts don't go as planned.

if you can look at something like the RAISE Act and not feel immense pride and optimism compared to how sad the pre-Trump GOP was, then nothing can help you.

MAGA or GTFO

yes goyim, surrender your economic leverage so and outsource it all to China so they can become the global hegemon.

Attached: B5EC7992-E642-4345-99EF-6F8B3DC3BB86.jpg (451x323, 38K)

>Eat shit shareblue cuck right wing is just acting genorous and like a grown up man unlike liberal petulant child tactic
>because youre not that intelligent and you want the wrong thing

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

>you're one of those faggot Spencer followers aren't you?

No but I'll actually agree that Spencer's criticisms of Trump are absolutely retarded and don't even make any sense.

I think he is trying to separate his brand from Trump, but does it in the most autistic way possible.

Brittany is honorably whiter than 95% whites.

Getting scared I see. I would be if I were you, before long Sup Forums will belong to us, after that, your neighbourhood, then your country, then the world. We are already organising, we are already taking power, the praxis is in motion, you can't stop us now. And we're gonna come for people like you, the racists, the nazis, the fascists, you'll be first against the wall for your crimes against the proletariat. Look at you, you're a tool of the bourgeoisie, you do their every bidding like a mindless drone, they want you to believe in your racist 'culture' and other worthless stuff, to distract you from the dialectic. Here's the thing, the dialectic will take an interest in you, even if you don't take an interest in it.
Face it Sup Forums, your time is up, you had your fun, and now the left is back, and we can't be stopped.
Better start running, fascists.

Attached: 20a2a18a5b5bdd555ced71e867c1d474e4106f858e9925b4238a929ec0578291.png (568x649, 109K)

The first sentence is right. Second one is dumb and unfounded. Its really lame that to be politically incorrect is just calling every Jewish . funny also this thread is about a dying political movement and the reason it is dying is right here.

You all cannot respond intelligently without being condescending or just going full tard and calling ppl jews, niggers, sjws etc etc.

yep, the movement is just a bunch of idealogues who fap about internet blood sports. It’s embarrassing to note that a “thot” being detained in the UK has bought more exposure to the movement than the faggot spergs who claim to patrol them.

Most of the ppl deflecting like that know nothing , maybe that's why trump likes the alt right, all deflection, no substance. Oh but when it turns out he isn't who he seems you all cry , he fucking never answered anything concretely. You idiots believed a fucking salesman. Sure dems wanted Hilary and that's dumb you fuckers voted for trump Hahaha. The guy can't even pay off a stripper right

Shill
Faggot
Mutt posting
Fuck Off
Sage

>proletariat

You don't even know who the proletariat is in America. Every marxist I have ever met is a spoiled brat (usually of English descent oddly enough) and they have absolutely no connection to America's working class.

Most of them have hardly even had a real conversation with any of them. They don't know what they think, what they like, how they live, and what their goals are.

The "proletariat" in America would without a doubt be the first ones to start purging you little faggots in the streets. They already hate you and jokingly talk about it as it is.

They also own the guns.

this

The (((you))) response was to you calling me underage. (((you))) got the response you deserved to that.
>Second one is dumb and unfounded
What have conservatives actually conserved?

I actually appreciate when Spencer attacks Trump. I think he's starting to realize that his brand is poison and he's only hurting Trump when he praises him.

The days of sitting on our asses trolling on Twitter are behind us. The battle has moved to DC. Trump is making huge gains, and we need to secure these gains any way we can. Even if this means being alt lite "optics" fags. Until 100% of the GOP is on Trump's level, we can't afford to go 1488. It just scares away normies.

If you're unsure yourself, just trust that a lot of intelligent people who have been in this a long time are very optimistic about our chances. We all have to get on board though and focus our energies on boosting Trump and his platform. Sometimes this means unsavory things, like plugging our nose and voting for a cuckservative in a contested district (like in PA. we can't afford another Alabama in 2018). the important thing is that we get our policies enacted. RAISE Act, e-verify, wall, punish sanctuary cities, expand border patrol. maybe even end birthright citizenship

we're in the midst of a political realignment right now. one that wasn't set to happen another 10 years until Trump came along.

git gud then?

there's also hijacking the music of others; I've seen nostalgic youtube posts over Limp Bizkit and rap metal (yes, lel) saying that they'd prefer to hear this [type of rapping, explicitly made by white guys] over the gangsta MTV music that came during the mid to latter 00's

99% of rightleaning (or at least people who dislike leftists and SJW irl) music discussion online amount to "WHY CAN'T WE REPEAT WAGNERIAN OPERA? :(" so I tend to ignore it most of the time since it never goes anywhere

>two-flag shilling
Well, haven't seen that one for a while. Got anything more straight out of psy-op manual, OP?

>the nu right wing
LOL we just memed Trump into office because it would make everyone butthurt which it did.
Then actual fucking republicans came here with their christfaggotry and /flattax/ general and we forgot how much we absolutely HATE you fucks.
Fuck you!

>The worst part is that the right-wing movement has basically calmed down and just fallen into a relaxed apathetic slumber because they think Trump is in office so they don't have to do anything.
Just as according to keikaku.

this meme will never take off. you dont even talk like us

Why because I don't degenerate every other sentence.
Fuck off D&C shill.

I kek'd hard OP is a confirmed nigger faggot

idiots on this board - and even the CounterCurrents blog - still shilled for Trump even after he picked GOP Mike Fence AND the Goldman Sachs lump of people to work w/ him

baka

Attached: 1520407149999.jpg (600x450, 26K)

dividing and conquering people who hated Trump but got him elected anyway?

your story is barely coherent. this line of shilling will go nowhere.

Christians are the problem and they aren't white you have to leave white lands and go tot he desert with the rest of the semities

>spot the nufag

>The "lock her up stuff" is weird. I have no idea why he backed off on that.
I can only attribute this idea to ignorance of how things actually work in the US. Hillary will never be prosecuted for anything. No matter what your feels are, she is a former First Lady and Secretary of State. We don't reward years in the highest levels of public service with prison time except in the most brazenly criminal situations and these will never be uncovered in her lifetime. Get real. Trump is moving beyond the attention grabbing rhetoric and actually doing things now, that's the difference

Attached: 1518235319753.jpg (1600x1000, 213K)

I bet you don't live in a nigger ghetto do you? Move your ass to Detroit that is where we are come get us