For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist. To Rise Above Our Past, We Must Acknowledge It

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/

Attached: Aboriginals.png (915x750, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.nationalgeographic.com/biographies/susan-goldberg/
adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/south-australian-mans-30000-empty-vb-can-collection-worth-3000-in-scrap/news-story/06752dd91045d8c0a562cc9824185566?nk=fc8550d48f833c7e54392a64cea3dd92-1520935760
youtube.com/watch?v=2B-3xMFqaDU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/graecopithecus-freybergi-hominin-04888.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey now... if they were savages they would miss the hoop

Attached: abbo kids playground.jpg (940x627, 217K)

Do savages have places of culture like sportsgrounds? didn't think so!

Attached: abbo soccer field.jpg (680x392, 111K)

And lets not forget that they sleep in beds and own houses.

Savages, oh please!!

Attached: abbo project housing.jpg (650x366, 62K)

Where is the lie though?

>be part of a culture based around petrol huffing
>sleep on roads
>build campfires inside of houses
>not the race with the lowest I.Q ratings.

>goldberg

Attached: 1489386162965.png (23x585, 1K)

Attached: 1508026795479.gif (800x800, 512K)

Abbos aren't even human

Attached: 1471496706757.jpg (640x640, 31K)

So savage tribal women walked about with their tits out and the men left their cocks swinging free. We whites were racist for documenting the fact.

The white dream is over lads. Fuck everything. Why even bother anymore. Let the world burn.

Attached: White guilt issue.jpg (1408x2048, 487K)

Ahahahahahahaha oh man I almost drowned in my coffee.

Attached: IMG_0886.gif (500x281, 561K)

Not really. The girl on (your) left is obviously mixed.

Did the Jews win? Were they actually able to dupe the Western world with their deceit?

GAS. THEM. ALL.

Attached: Casta_painting_all.jpg (1419x2000, 430K)

>these twin mutts make us rethink everything we knew about race

Translation for the goyim: For decades, our magazine was not owned by kikes.

>On September 9, 2015, the Society announced that it would re-organize its media properties and publications into a new company known as National Geographic Partners, which would be majority-owned by 21st Century Fox with a 73% stake. This new, for-profit corporation, would own National Geographic and other magazines, as well as its affiliated television networks—most of which were already owned in joint ventures with Fox.[10]
>Susan Goldberg is Editorial Director of National Geographic Partners and Editor In Chief of National Geographic Magazine. As Editorial Director, she is in charge of all publishing ventures, including digital journalism, magazines, books, maps, children and family, and travel and adventure. She was named Editorial Director in October 2015 and Editor in Chief of the magazine in April 2014. She is the 10th editor of the magazine since it was first published in October 1888.
press.nationalgeographic.com/biographies/susan-goldberg/

Attached: susangoldberg.jpg (200x250, 7K)

abos are wakanda

>alcoholic cunt keeps over 30000 beer cans
>is celebrated

adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/south-australian-mans-30000-empty-vb-can-collection-worth-3000-in-scrap/news-story/06752dd91045d8c0a562cc9824185566?nk=fc8550d48f833c7e54392a64cea3dd92-1520935760

double standards

Attached: bb3490a70221eb0b52339fe67e76885d.jpg (649x365, 28K)

Fucking hell, Sup Forums, stop being right.

NatGeo lived long enough to become the villain. i wonder if i'll enjoy the warmth

In a shed =/= littered around public

By "Goldberg" who is a fucking kike.

All of our media is this Jewish bullshit now.

Burn it to the ground.

We are too, some of us just don't behave like it.

They are savages though. They make Africans look like demi-gods.

A noonga on the internet? You're an exception indeed.

kek

My people aren't from the Noongar tribe, we are Gundungarra folk.

These cunts just won't stop, will they? It's all so tiresome.

Attached: JokerFace.jpg (576x432, 23K)

For Decades, Our Coverage Was Scientific. To Rise Above Our Past, We Must Become Politically Correct.

Yes, we were all wrong. It's all clear now. We must rise above.
youtube.com/watch?v=2B-3xMFqaDU

National Jew-ographic

Attached: TaylorSwift.jpg (960x566, 63K)

Fixed

(((Goldberg)))

I thought this jew shit was just a Sup Forums meme frenz

>for too long National Geographic has used things like
>facts
>and science
>NO MORE
>Today we take a bold new stand
>as we wipe our weepy kosher vaginas all over giant black Australopithecus cock
>oh god
>the diversity
>I think I might shmaltz
>HUNGGGG
>OH SWEETIE

Attached: susangoldbergohsweetie.jpg (705x459, 93K)

They are savages who rank lowest in intelligence of all human beings though

Hey who's this fucking guy?
>This would call into question the prevailing belief that pre-human hominids originated in Africa
>This would call into question the prevailing belief that pre-human hominids originated in Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/graecopithecus-freybergi-hominin-04888.html

Attached: Graecopithecus.jpg (580x754, 91K)

> I'm the tenth editor of National Geographic since its founding in 1888. I’m the first woman and the first Jewish person—a member of two groups that also once faced discrimination here. It hurts to share the appalling stories from the magazine’s past. But when we decided to devote our April magazine to the topic of race, we thought we should examine our own history before turning our reportorial gaze to others.

>Goldberg

BLESSED BE OUR KOSHER CORPORATE OVERLORDS
THEY KNOW WHAT IS BEST
HAIL ZION
HAIL (((GLOBALISM)))

Attached: america_is_israels_bitch.jpg (339x400, 26K)

I love jerking to jiggaboo titties? what dos?

Attached: 1496349391521.jpg (400x320, 26K)

Attached: xzibitvirtuesignaling.jpg (500x323, 29K)

I hope he cut the fuck out of himself swimming in all those cans

VB's are shit

Attached: IQdiff.png (724x1248, 688K)

Their
>FEELS
science
>we all comes from Africa
>all hail the BBC
is bullshit anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

What? Why would it? That's how phenotypes work and how we know they should work in fraternal twins.

Litards (or (((their)))) naritive) dont seem to get that that majority /= all, sure I know decent Abos,but they’ve esCaped the culture, biological difference isn’t the end all

(Bit drunk atm)

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.02M)

Like if a decent one fucks a decent one and raises a decent kid their linage will escape the traps

Read: Because the old deep state controlled media and their collaborators are going to get the rope when the normies get redpilled on the truth about their agenda.

Attached: Anti_White_Professor.jpg (657x941, 116K)

They’re the same as injuns, gibmes stop them from becoming decent people

Dick Smith’s Australian geographic > national geographic, self made patriot vs whatever
I haven’t even read it
, but he agrees that we’re full

Pretty much this, I had to completely disconnect from my family to ever have a chance at a descent life, Haven't seen my mother or my siblings in 7 years.

Decent *

le creature...

But how are Abos not savages though? That is the real question.

Yeah I feel for those that try to escape it, the culture of gibme is so bad, when an abo gets a job their family just wants to leach off their earnings (here at least)

They're virtue signaling sure. But it's not like they didn't say edgy things back then that could probably stand to be corrected now

What's the bad thing here? Slippery slope, etc?

Apologizing is virtue signaling, but it's not like I'd CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION WTF over this

yup

Attached: 7Z3zlWX.jpg (539x385, 137K)

both of them look like goblinos.

It's the same everywhere, but it goes well beyond that, I grew up in an aboriginal housing commission and some of the things I've seen and know of would make even the most adamant leftist question their beliefs about race.

Bringing up something like this to
Virtue signal about should set off alar bells. Their audience wouldnt of been alive at the time, it’s just click bait, you should abandon ship, this is just trying to bait views over irrelevant shit ecause they ran out of fuel 500km ago

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Attached: antony_donate_funds_0615.cd94b5e4880f16ce10ade0502a0152cd.png (712x400, 529K)

(((Goldberg)))

Every fucking time.

Attached: right again.png (625x370, 157K)

>I grew up in an aboriginal housing commission
are you a member of the custodians of this land?

Attached: 1515028644608.gif (500x375, 991K)

I'm genuinely interested, would you share more

Attached: 2D9CDA5FBC6D41709B5B064B8A1014CF.jpg (1024x1280, 99K)

Are you guys telling me you don't also have a can room?

Yeah,I work out in the comunities in Arnhem Land, there’s no value/goals for anyone to achieve, them wrecking their houses etc doesn’t negitavly impact them, thry’lol just get it fixed on the taxpayers dime, what reasons don they have to change?

The best way to improve their situation is to centrAlise services and offer transport, make them see actual society rather than paying to forget about them

It’s fucked how much of our tax is wasted on this shit, my parents business gets enough to pay for 2x labourers wages + travel + overnight allowance 2/4 times a year to go to these places and we only do pest control lol, imagine the money spent on teachers/cops etc who are out there full time

The saddest words of tongue and pen: Sup Forums was right again.

>some of the things I've seen and know of would make even the most adamant leftist question their beliefs about race.
What have you seen? Tell me about it.
Ease your soul, son.

Accept that your racism and greed made their conditions worst.

You genocided them and call their disappearance anything but genocide, while lower birth rates mean genocide for the white race.

Attached: whitey.jpg (494x392, 35K)

this abo is alright

the problem maybe is rather that they can't adapt to the modern world because they are hardwired for tenthousands of years to surve in the desert. They got along pretty fine (and had better teeth than modern humans), no need to change or improve.
Abos also weren't THAT dumb. At least they are smarter than muslims because they prevented endogamy. The elders knew everyone in every village around and they made sure that counsin wouldn't marry cousin.
It's not their fault that white men came to Australia and built a modern world they couldn't understand.

>tfw you will never be a petrol sniffing abo
sometimes i just wish i could be literal retard and worry about nothing instead of constantly thinking about everything and being depressed

Attached: 1469375704126.jpg (600x449, 245K)

>Hmmmmm

Attached: 67E4BA8E-BBB7-44C4-89A2-5579D861B6A8.png (750x1334, 453K)

The final redpill is that abos rule the world. Jews answer to abos.

Attached: 1486218260113.jpg (700x394, 46K)

A """special""" kind of scientific.

But abbos are literal petrol sniffing savages who are retarded.
Literal cavemen, you can see it clearly by just looking at them.

Attached: CD309C89-D3A5-4E79-8E0F-5C9CD614935C.jpg (601x601, 22K)

Go away Plebbit

>whites and asians are the smartest on average
>also the most depressed

Attached: IMG_7579.jpg (207x200, 19K)

post bikey bikey boys

An easy place to start would be the paedophiles, aboriginal housing commissions close to major populations are an absolute cesspool of paedophiles, They aren't the aboriginals them selves either, there people who are they can trade a pack of cigs to fuck a kid and the community won't say a goddamn word, on top of that incest is pretty common place too, a friend of mine from the commission I grew up in was half cast like myself who's mother had had an affair with some random white fella, she had 3 older brothers and their father and her mother all lived together, the father went to jail when she was 11 and I asked her why, Her father had been raping her telling her that it was her fault for not being his kid, he also had the brothers rape her too, she committed suicide in her late teens.

People who know they can*

>nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/

Pic related is Pine Ridge Reservation home of the one of the Sioux bands and "poorest place in America"

Why do I feel sorry for our savages but went to see the Abo put in the oven?

Attached: 23.jpg.CROP.original-original[1].jpg (1065x710, 238K)

>bikey bikey boys
i have no idea what it is but please post it

Attached: 1468668220749.png (167x265, 33K)

Sup Forums is always wrong about the happenings and always right about the Jews.

why is it that people living in poor conditions insist upon making their condition worse by refusing to clean their homes? that place might not look so bad if it wasn't cluttered with a bunch of useless junk.

prove it with timestamp pic, faggot.

if you're top stupid to know whats wrong, you have nothing to be depressed about.

Attached: 1438866639397.jpg (660x495, 117K)

Class action lawsuit when?

'National Geographic made me racist. I am now unemployable because of comments I innocently made in good faith'.

>By Susan Goldberg

OOOOOOOOYYYY VEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Attached: Grinning jew.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

had 3 of them come into work tonight (supermarket) all young girls, offered a hand for a second because one of them seemed puzzled.

one responded in a deep voice as he turned, adams apple in tow. Clearly on the muh biology pills, apparently they're all turning into trannies too.

Because they are. There were tribes who hasn't figured out for yet and ate their own babies

>Pine Ridge Reservation

Google image search shows the outside of Pine Ridge which is a literal junkyard trailer park. However some cuck decided this made for a good picture.

Attached: PINERIDGE_1200p_076-1[1].jpg (1200x800, 866K)

Attached: man_vs_truck.png (939x718, 128K)

fucking kek. There was this town we had to patrol in Iraq. On the outskirts of it, like a mile or two away, was a bedouine village.

>go there for a predawn raid
>get there
>oh fuck they are all sleeping outside
>trying to be sneaky raiding this village
>tiptoeing over sleeping sandniggers wearing 130 pounds of gear

was an all around shitshow

Damn thats intense, got anymore stories.

oooooh no f*cking WONDER you're about to live a better life than those subhumans.
"Half-cast"

savages might be derogatory but they factually do rank in the lowest IQ of all recognized ethnicities on the planet

because taking care of yourself is a sign of discipline and self respect. These are the things that get you and keep you a job, and have you staying healthy (mentally too). They wouldn't be in this shithole if it didn't match their apathy and lack of discipline

Look what you find when you search Google for 'savage.'

lel

Attached: savage.jpg (1577x4672, 2.23M)