Artificial light makes you depressive and causes cancer

When you sleep.

Normally under 100% darkness your pineal gland creates melatonin, a sleep hormone that is also important for your immune system.

Even as small of an light as smartphone or a little bit of streetlight can stop your pineal gland from producing enough of that hormone.

this causes
>depression
>more prone to sickness of all kind
>decrease of intelligence

To all self loving aryans i advise you to not have a single light on at night and to have everything in utter darkness when you sleep.

Try it for a week and you will see an increase in sex drive, mood, and overall healthiness.

Attached: he.png (895x658, 975K)

Attached: LaCreatura.jpg (234x353, 24K)

unrelated... but

fuck sleep paralysis.

Also quitting weed gave me night terrors for weeks and I cracked a tooth because of it. Don't go cold turkey after years of daily abuse.

interesting stuff. appreciate the info

But damn, spooky picture!

>100% darkness
Yeah, fuck the moon and stars.

Moonlight is most of the time weaker than a candle light, stars aren't even close

Attached: F414CE04-8B37-4D59-ABB3-D82F83B7EA9C.jpg (895x658, 137K)

I completely agree with you, Based Deutschbro. We Aryans need to sleep at night (and ONLY at night) and in COMPLETE DARKNESS. Melatonin is good for our pineal gland and melatonin is also good for our immune system.

Trips of truth!

You are correct.

How the fuck did you crack a tooth durinf withdrawals? Clenching during your sleep? And agreed, fuck sleep paralysis. My worst time with it I was in the middle of a dream that I managed to go lucid in for a while, but then my brain started waking up more and made me feel my extremely shallow breathing while I was asleep. Panicked the fuck out for a few minutes being unable to control my breathing until I was able to open my eyes and be normally paralyzed for a bit

If you were in complete darkness, how would you be able to tell if it was night? You could be sleeping at the wrong time and not know it.

This is so true. I’m really struggling with sleep issues right now because I spend so much time in front of screens. I’m either doing school work, playing video games, or browsing Sup Forums, and it has turned my sleep schedule upside down. I have to take 10-20mg of melatonin to fall asleep by 5 or 6am every morning so I can wake up at 2. If I have class in the morning I have to take a short nap or skip sleep altogether and try to get a daytime nap in somewhere, which doesn’t always work. If I try going to bed early, I end up waking in about 4 hours and can’t get back to sleep and have to deal with being tired all day. This even occurs if I skip sleep for a night and should be able to sleep more than 8 hours from exhaustion.

So far what has helped me make progress towards a normal sleep schedule is daily exercise for 30 minutes, taking L-theanine(kills anxiety, non addictive, over the counter), reading for an hour before sleep time, and going to bed only about 30 minutes earlier each night. Over a week period I’m now able to get to bed around 3am and sleep a full 8 hours. OP is right. Don’t slide into this hole, it sucks.

DEMON'D

>tfw night literally is blacked
Don’t let the day cuck you
Keep a light on you at all times so you never get nightrapes

>If you were in complete darkness, how would you be able to tell if it was night?

Circadian rhythm.

>You could be sleeping at the wrong time and not know it.

No you couldn't, your circadian rhythm would naturally wake you up during day-time.

Depends on elevation. In the mountains the moon is so bright it looks like daytime but no colors. Cool and freaky with the milky way visible too.

For the past few nights I've been reading a book for an hour or two under candlelight and ive found that sleeping is much better. Sleeping in a house is generally not good for you honestly. Your body is made to be in the natural atmosphere and landscape, you're supposed to breath fresh non polluted air, go to sleep with the moon and rise with the sun. There's no way you can actually maintain a proper healthy lifestyle while remaining indoors for sleep. Tents included, hammocks are the exception.

So this means if you went to mars you could never get a good night's sleep.

Those beautiful natural lights are not harmful to our immune systems like (((artificial lights))) are.

My sleep schedule is all fucked up

Im super worried about shit cause homeless , 4am rn and probably not going to bed

Adding that even a small amount of electronics in your vicinity is bad since they release toxins in the air, especially if theyre warm. (Computers, consoles, phones, speakers, TV's, anything with a battery or that requires an outlet.

I believe it. I grew up in the high sierras and while it was crazy bright once I did fall asleep I was always well rested even camping at altitude.

Here in SF it's the first time I've ever really had trouble sleeping. Tons of light pollution.

Could be the gays too. 50/50

To be honest, I don't know. I'm sure your circadian rhythm would adjust to Martian days. A single Martian day is actually 24 hours, just like on Earth (if I remember correctly, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Attached: comfyastronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

You’re wrong it’s 24 zogzorbs

soße or gtfo

Wtf is up with pol making it out like pot is the devils drug. Lol

I believe it too. I love camping out at night in remote rural areas far away from (((light pollution))) so I can see as many stars as possible (including the Milky Way band of light itself).

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

that's interesting. I didn't turn off my laptop yesterday because I was too tired but I should have, now reading that.

That’s the one thing we’ll not just that. But being in the country and seeing stars. You can’t see any stars here. Bums me out sometimes.

I sleep from 6am to 2pm, during pure sunlight, it is not fun

25 hours, that is why you slowly stay up later and sleep in longer

>Bums me out sometimes.

I live in a relatively quiet suburb, but it's still a suburb nevertheless, so we get plenty of (((light pollution))) around here and it often pisses me right off. We as a species were meant to gaze at the heavens above and be inspired and humbled by what we saw.

>25 hours, that is why you slowly stay up later and sleep in longer

I knew it was either 24 hours or close to 24 hours. Thanks for the correction.

Yeah. I was in a pretty small town. But camping. Or going to the drive in coming home. I couldn’t stop staring out the windows at the stars.

>notice the changed breathing
I have this sometimes, usually when I fall asleep a bit in the afternoon. When you're not really tired but you close your eyes for a while. I suddenly notice my breathing has changed without my control and also that the saliva in my mouth has disappeared partly, making my mouth quite dry. I've also caught myself snoring before.

Dumb post, Just take melatonin.

bitch. i went cold turkey after 5 years

Interesting, source?

I was taking Benadryl for awhile but stopped. Just too groggy and miserable in the morning.

The circadian rhythm isnt some magic brain clock that always knows the time retard, if you always stay up all night and sleep days, you will feel tired in the morning always, because your circadian rhythm adjusted

I don’t know what my deal is. I noticed I’m not the only night person in family. Possibly genes?

El goblino...

Taking melatonin has helped me a lot

I think I’m gonna try melatonin.

>if you always stay up all night and sleep days, you will feel tired in the morning always, because your circadian rhythm adjusted

You can re-adjust your circadian rhythm. If you usually sleep during the day and stay up all night, then sleep at night and stay up during the day (like nature intended) for about a week and your circadian rhythm will naturally re-adjust.

because ingesting it will get it in your brain. Sure. This is a common misunderstanding, only very very little arrives. And it doesn't stimulate your pineal gland if you take it as pills.

>Even as small of an light as smartphone or a little bit of streetlight can stop your pineal gland from producing enough of that hormone.

Pineal Gland is top puss.

OP read "Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar, and Survival" it's probably right up your alley, they talk about this extensively

light pollution is absolutely horrid. Used to live in a big city it was never dark. You could go out at 3am at night and there was still enough light to comfortable walk everywhere

Attached: Light_pollution_country_versus_city.png (972x1296, 1.9M)

I tried to go to sleep at a normal time but tossing and turning sucks. I just get up. Stay awake till I’m about to drop.

Is that the future face of america?

>whiter than you muhammad

That's disgusting. Light pollution is truly the bane of modern human civilisation. I always love looking at the stars at night, but it sometimes fills my heart with disdain for my mundane existence and a wistful yearning for grand adventure and transcendence. Our cosmic birthright and our cosmic destiny is to expand out into the universe.

Attached: stars.png (897x1071, 2.09M)

Ok just wear an eye mask then..

I use pic related, since it's impossible for me to eliminate 100% of the light

Attached: 1491802864_7569.jpg (1001x1001, 647K)

>First refugeee rapist taking a selfie

Good Job user!

What about natural sunlight? As a cop on the graveyard shift lately, ive been sleeping in the day for a year now. I keep my blinds closed as much as possible but its not complete darkness. More worried about my lack of exposure to sunlight now.

>Artificial light makes you depressive
>Artificial light

What nonsense. There is no such thing as artificial photons. Humanity has spend much of their waking hours by the light of a fire, the fuel for which has been many things from wood to coal to whale fat. Were ancient humans also depressed?

Instead of your voodoo hocus pocus pagan bullshit, try this instead — Take ownership of your life instead of claiming to be a victim. Eat healthy foods. Exercise each day. Do not eat less than four hours before bedtime, and most certainly do not eat foods high in proteins close to bedtime. Go to bed at a regular time each and every night. Never eat in bed, never use your electronic things in bed. Wash up, go to your bedroom, put down the electronics, turn off the lights, lay down, put yourself to sleep. Set an alarm to wake you the same time each day. Put the alarm across the room. Get up and stand out of bed immediately upon the alarm. Do not lay there and get another 15 minutes of sleep. Immediately make your bed. Discipline. Stick to that routine. Do that and you won't have depression issues related to sleep.

Attached: mfw-134.jpg (462x460, 35K)

Take vitamin D and get a sun lamp

I had the exact same problem. Same scheduling even. Reading a book or magazine before bed is very helpful (as long as it's not too exciting/interesting.) Screens must be avoided, though the new "nighttime" yellow light some phones have now is better at least than a regular computer screen. Best to turn it all off though and stick to analog reading. Not drinking anything for a couple of hours before bed and not eating anything for at least several hours before is helpful as well. Most of all stick to a bedtime, even on weekends. Backsliding even a little is a bad idea. Some people can stay up and sleep in on a Sat/Sun and have no problems returning to a normal schedule the next night, but those of us with sleep issues need to be more careful.

Windows has a night light feature which lets you prohibit a chosen percentage of blue light from exiting your screen from a time to a time laddy.

F.lux helps me a lot

El atrocidad

Once i woke up from narcotica in hospital,
Felt like i was suffocating while awake (dream) and something pressed my chest.
Woke up, passed again and had the same shit 10min later
Horrifying shit

This is hands up the best thing win10 has.
Turning blue down by like 20% has removed so much stress from my eyes.

I often fall asleep with lights on when my intention was just to lay down a bit.

dios mio........ el anticristo del americano............